Page 3509 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 250930093409345934993504350735083509351035113514351935593609 ... LastLast
Results 70,161 to 70,180 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    How did Gareth make Woody beatable? Did she break armor given to him by Morgan or something?

Iron spear, I suppose? Distracted him long enough for Percival to land a hit

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    https://github.com/atlasacademy/fgo-game-data/
    If you know how to use github AA made the game-data repo public. You can find uncleaned scripts here if you know how to navigate it.
    ScriptActionEncrypt -> 01 for part 1/02 for eor/03 for part 3/91 is ludes iirc/94 is events usually. You can also change to NA scripts viya changing which branch you're on. I'll still update my folder (I'm behind on that woops), but if you know how to use github they're public now.
    Of course you can also view the scripts by clicking view script on node pages in the war section of the AA DB as well. Example; https://apps.atlasacademy.io/db/JP/script/0300080010

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, I hope we get to kill off both Spriggan and Aurora in part 3.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Hmmm, I hope we get to kill off both Spriggan and Aurora in part 3.
    The way Nasu writes it, it is hard to pity the fairies. Feels like he is leading the players to agree that just letting die from their own nature is the best choice of action.

Maybe Mashu will play a part in the counterattack since she was there when Uther and the Knights were killed and can point out that Aurora is lying out of her teeth?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I doubt Percival will stand still after hearing how Aurora used Melusine in her scheme, considering how close the two. Maybe he'll be forced to fight Melusine by confronting Aurora. Melusine should join up afterward as Quetz equivalent to face Cernunnos.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    All forced choices explained

To begin with here's the nine forced dialogue choices in LB6.2, out of these nine there are seven that are saved to the server (in theory).
    To elaborate further this is slightly from a datamining perspective, so I apologize Fumei and whoever else doesn't like these kind of things.
    Seven of the nine forced choices have this tag "saveMaterial" then are preceded by a number value, in theory this is the game saving this choice to the server- to be used later.
    Here's the image that most people are using of the respective "forced choices" I marked them, these aren't necessarily in story order I'm just using whay most people have spread.
    Do note that one and five DO NOT seemingly save with the "saveMaterial" tag, but they're still forced for different reasons. Your attention should mostly be drawn to the seven marked with red numbers.
    Spoiler:

Starting with the first one.
    This dialogue selection takes place in the titular "garden of dejection/lost will" that we're sucked into. The choices are "ひとなみに、好きだと思うよ。" or "ちょっとだけ、不安かも。", but it doesn't really matter because the reason this choice is locked is because Guda says it in dialogue after you select it, which is the only reason this one is forced.

Now for the second one, this takes place in Londinium and you're given the options "それはどういう……?" and "…(もしかして、アルトリアとオベロンの眼って……)"
    The context of the scene is that Artoria is basking in the festival and having fun, then Oberon states that Artoria is experiencing hearts without lies. (Remember fairy eyes can see hearts/true colors).
    He then states that she's finally for the first time- able to really feel like the child of prophecy. Oberon finally leads up with this confusing line, which I'm going to steal the translation from Fumei and Gaius;
    "As if using one's hands to wipe eyes clouded by seeing far too much."
    The two options we have to respond to this are;
    "What does that mean?" which has Oberon say "It's just a feeling, I'm a fairy king so I'm allowed to speak poetically sometimes aren't I?"
    "...(Could it be that Artoria's and Oberon's eyes are...?)" which continues the story with no follow up

The third one is when Percival explains how he came to lead the Round Table Army. Oberon basically edged him into running it/making it a realization by saying "You won't achieve anything doing that, Percival. Your painstakingy-cultivated white light will go rusty.", Oberon became their manager and the whole army suddenly expanded.
    The options here do not effect any dialogue and are:
    "I see. Oberon is a real smooth talker, huh!"
    "... (It happened that early...?)"

Numero four is after Oberon recounts his summoning. He then calls himself the king of the weak and that he's working hard to overthrow Morgan, we then have the following two options which both lead to the same dialogue.
    So that's why...
    That's right, we never got to hear about when you were summoned, Oberon.

Five is not a saveMaterial but it isn't a normal either. Story wise Artoria wanted to see Oberon fight again and see what he can do despite him protesting. So Guda and Oberon face off against all of our friends. Your options are
    All right/Okay
    I'm sorry

This option effects the battle here SOMEHOW, but I'm not sure yet. If you know how, tell me.

Six is probably the most interesting of these. We just finish doing things in Gloucester and are about to go, we get two options here.
    "Let's meet back up with Percival and everyone!"
    "...(I have something I want to confirm with Oberon first...)"

The second prompts a long conversation with Oberon about the night before the battle for Londinium. He then elaborates on the whole scheme he did to get the reinforcements taken care of because Percival over-estimated the abilities of his own army. He then ends it on this;
    "When all this is over, you can punish me with your own hands. That's why you brought it up, isn't it? You could have just said nothing. As a friend, you could have just ignored it."

Seven takes place during our secret midnight conversation with Oberon in Edinburgh. He talks about how Artoria is no longer Artoria, we are just bystanders, we can't change the fate of Britain. He says however once we beat Morgan, he'll still help us, but it's a bad idea for us to do it because it'd be a detour in the terms of saving PHH. It's fine though according to him as he has done selfish things for himself too (Looking for Titania as his main goal). It's okay to be a little selfish.
    Our options are;
    "Arigato......"
    "(But that's....)"

No results after changed.

Eight is before war when we're chatting with Davinky and Shirou about how Artoria looks uncomfortable. The dialogue options are;
    "Really?"
    "Artoria can see lies?"

Option one ends the conversation quickly then moves on.
    Option two goes down a path talking about how since she's from Avalon she still has her Fairy Eyes. Then we talk about the ethics of lying-
    Nonetheless while this one does have a uniquely long branch, it still uses saveMaterial so it WILL be referenced in a later script.

Final one, nine is an interesting one. It has us talking to Oberon about how he just had a heart-to-heart with Artoria and etc.
    He then talks to us saying he has done all he could- and yet he still can't find what he was looking for, implied to be Titania. Our options are;
    "What was it you were looking for?"
    "I thought you said it doesn't exist here?"

The first one causes him to say he's talking about his "unreachable star" (hoshi). It then meets up with the second choice and he goes on to explain that his queen is a star in the sky to him, it doesn't exist so he can't help but try to get it. He'll try so hard even if it's impossible. (Right after this he mentions Merlin funnily enough, entirely unrelated just funny that's all.)

tl;dr
    Top choices to ignore Oberon being sussy, bottom choices to suspect him and you get to be a smart protagonist.
    No idea what these will do, but the theories are that it'll either poll players and we get shown stats during ani, or everyone gets endings based on your Oberon relationship points.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I doubt Percival will stand still after hearing how Aurora used Melusine in her scheme, considering how close the two. Maybe he'll be forced to fight Melusine by confronting Aurora. Melusine should join up afterward as Quetz equivalent to face Cernunnos.
    Nah. Melusine will fight to the bitter end for Aurora, and Percival will score a mutual kill in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. It would be very Nasu to turn a character created by his idol into the man behind, but this is also somewhat a taboo?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Five is not a saveMaterial but it isn't a normal either. Story wise Artoria wanted to see Oberon fight again and see what he can do despite him protesting. So Guda and Oberon face off against all of our friends. Your options are
    All right/Okay
    I'm sorry
    This option effects the battle here SOMEHOW, but I'm not sure yet. If you know how, tell me.
    I assume if you pick the first one you get to bring your own Servants to help him. That's the one Trubo said he missed out on bond points for, right? I picked #2 myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I assume if you pick the first one you get to bring your own Servants to help him. That's the one Trubo said he missed out on bond points for, right? I picked #2 myself.
    Oh if that's the case it'd make sense. You're saying "I'm sorry" as in you're not helping Oberon fight. If you say "All right!" you're helping him fight them. Funny if true

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    The way Nasu writes it, it is hard to pity the fairies. Feels like he is leading the players to agree that just letting die from their own nature is the best choice of action.

Maybe Mashu will play a part in the counterattack since she was there when Uther and the Knights were killed and can point out that Aurora is lying out of her teeth?
    it's good that Kinoko doesn't treat faeries like Disney did.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Maybe Oberon (or Titania?) was the original LB King that got screwed over by Morgan's time travel shenanigans

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    it's good that Kinoko doesn't treat faeries like Disney did.
    I like Disney's faeries, but Nasu's ver. where they are so pure that they enjoy both pure good and pure evil at a whim is a nice change. It really hammers the point that humanity and faeries are different in the core.

US Friend Code
    Do we know yet what the meaning of the title "The Moment a
    hoshi
    Star/Planet
    is Born" is?

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I like Disney's faeries, but Nasu's ver. where they are so pure that they enjoy both pure good and pure evil at a whim is a nice change. It really hammers the point that humanity and faeries are different in the core.
    imo Tinkerbell fits fairy's original character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Do we know yet what the meaning of the title "The Moment a
    hoshi
    Star/Planet
    is Born" is?
    child of prophecy is called seed of star so Castoria 3rd ascension might be the answer.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    My wager since we saw Artoria Caster was that it's the birth of her third ascension, part two has just furthered my bet that the "star" being born is her.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It seems Tonelico having a human perspective she received from PHH Morgan hurts her more than helps her saving Britain where fairies are dominant, they're just not compatible. If she maintained her fairy perspective while applying PHH Morgan's knowledge, maybe she wouldn't suffer as much.

Then again, I guess her not having that knowledge resulted to Lostbelt Britain barren when Beryl had first arrived, since she couldn't care less about it.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Humans and fairies I guess just have to live separately if they want to coexist, I guess. It mostly works out in PHH, and well, I can't bringyself to say all the fairies deserve to die when they're just so alien from humans. Besides, it's not like humans can't be capricious, vain, or self-destructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    All faeries that were holed up in Morgan's throne room doing nothing until Aurora edged them to lynch Morgan have to die. I'm itching to do faecide.

fairies should not have imitate human society. could be the reason why fairy land became lost belt.

Morgan insisted to continue that even though she hates fairies.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    All faeries that were holed up in Morgan's throne room doing nothing until Aurora edged them to lynch Morgan have to die. I'm itching to do faecide.
    I honestly think faacide would be the equivalent of killing all large predators because they kill our livestock to eat. Wait, we actually did that, and it was shitty. Point is, fae are so fickle and just do what they do to the point that with the exception of Aurora and Spriggan(who isn't even a fairy), I can't really attribute malice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself