Page 3785 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 278532853685373537753780378337843785378637873790379538353885 ... LastLast
Results 75,681 to 75,700 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    Moonlight/Kinoroom

I've entertained Lev being the Chaldean instead of Goetia before, but my only hangup with it is his talk with Morgan, praising her 2000 year plan as someone who once stood in the same place as her. I know Flauros is a part of Goetia but that's still something I'd associate with 'proper' Goetia before any of the individual demon gods.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I assume it's Goetia heavily favoring Lev/Flauros as a base in his attempt to understand the viewpoint from which Solomon saw the world by taking on Roman's form. Being just Lev doesn't make a ton of sense because he never really got much 1:1 interaction with Ritsuka, and being just Goetia doesn't make a ton of sense because the connection to Olga is obviously going to play into the endgame.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This is entirely some side-trivia, but there's this part of the First Order anime, which was when they had decided to make Part 2, but hadn't finalized all the details (the Crypters are nowhere to be found), where Olga does the Animusphere chant: Stars, Cosmos, Gods, Animus, Hollow, Void, Anima Animusphere. As you can see, they eventually decided to change "Hollow" and "Void" to "Antrum" and "Unbirth". So if you wonder why I translated the chant in the way I did, now you know. It's just a funny little easter egg.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Melty Lev when.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    When the mysteries are revealed.

So never.

Sorry.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Good read and especially the reasoning for the establishment of the temporary intersection and Olga's status. I'll be disappointed if Lev is left at the wayside.
    Can always hand wave everything via Neco Arc dimensional bullshit since Nasu did say she was the strongest once.
    Uhhhhhhhh, should be a new MB announcement soon. Maybe at NEC2022? More Neco-Arc shenanigans incoming. Hopefully Nasu starts steering us towards Sion and crew too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Can always hand wave everything via Neco Arc dimensional bullshit since Nasu did say she was the strongest once.
    Well, I didn't just wanna say "Neco-Arc, lol", so there was a lot more legwork to be done.
    Believe it or not, this dumb meme character has actual lore. That's just how Nasu rolls; he can't resist inserting lore into even to most pointless garbage.

I'm not saying she doesn't. Just that she's used for that purpose where inexplicable things can be expected. Her character is clearly connected to those kinds of dimensional anomalies. Even some of her oldest lore was something connecting to Zelretch.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She truly is the avatar of the multiverse...

I haven't really managed to keep up with the latest FGO content but I really like this MBBAAN explanation, compilation and breakdown. Good stuff!
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Something I noticed when looking into Lev's backstory in Clocktower 2015 is that it seems that in FGO, is that both Romani and Marisbilly seem to share a lot of his backstory elements with Lev Uvall, the personality that decides to kill himself

Specifically Lev's appent connection/friendship with Touko, is basically mirrored by Romani and Da Vinci, where

And Romani's whole otaku joke is mirror by Lev being teased by other for being a 'indoor chairman' focusing only on his magecraft theory and work

And Marisbilly is presented as having a strong passion for humanity, but also being as pragmatic as a magus would be, and his also emphasized to only care about his work

Something to think about it I guess

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Thanks for summarizing Back Alliance Nightmare and Lostroom. I realize that they're significant to maybe finally understanding what Olga and Chaldea's deal is, so this is super helpful to keep track of that kind of stuff for those that suck at interpreting these kind of things like me.

I don't know how much it matters, but it was pointed out to me that in the prologue right before the rayshifting to Singularity F, that the coordinates are January 30, 2004.

This seemed worth noting since the grail war that went off track here has already entirely played out and is in its final stage to determine the final victor between Saber Alter and Caster, and it happens that FSN starts off January 31, 2004.

Yeah, the relationship between the events that occur in Singularity F and the version of the grail war that Marisbilly fought are already dubious as hell due to the apparent differences in timeline that have occurred (only a single HGW occurring in FGO), but it's too much of a coincidence to just not bring up at all. The timeline of "January 30/31, 2004" match up too perfectly and seem to make the same implications that it's very important for certain things to happen before a certain time.

This is also me making a guess that the return to Singularity F chapter might happen January somethingish after the completion of LB7 since it's kind of perfect timing.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    This is also me making a guess that the return to Singularity F chapter might happen January somethingish after the completion of LB7 since it's kind of perfect timing.
    INB4 Road to the End 2023 "scheduled" for december 31 ofc.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    snip
    Yes, I'm very much aware. The stuff for Singularity F/X is obviously for last, but we'll see where we get with that. I'm glad you found it worthwhile reading.

Thinking about Melty and Sion in particular what's your take on his comment about her beliefs upon reaching the end of her life.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uh yeah, update on the theory or whatever

Somehow I am still not done... writing this all out is incredibly time-consuming.
    I cut this chapter short just so I could feel some level of satisfaction in having done something lately.

New guy here.
    So I've read that big theory of yours and I was wondering one thing:
    Does Arcade have anything to do with Part 2's plot?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Uh yeah, update on the theory or whatever

Somehow I am still not done... writing this all out is incredibly time-consuming.
    I cut this chapter short just so I could feel some level of satisfaction in having done something lately.
    Marisbury and his plans never seem to be able to catch a break, huh? Even in the timelines where it seems like everything is going well it fails at the last step anyways.