Page 3518 of 3587 FirstFirst ... 25183018341834683508351335163517351835193520352335283568 ... LastLast
Results 70,341 to 70,360 of 71723

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm still betting on Muramasa forging Marmyadoise for Castoria

Marmyadoise's schtick is being better than Excalibur afterall

JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    Eh, Marmydose seems to be her staff morphing like Morgan's did.

US Friend Code
    Does Muramasa have Hephaestus inside him or no? If yes I'd expect him to forge Marmyadose, since Hephaestus made it in PHH.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    US Friend Code
    No, the second god inside him (not Hodr) was revealed to be Susano’o. Douman had three spirits inside of him, though, so Hephaestus could easily be in there without Muramasa telling us about it

JP Friend Code
    Muramasa is one of the three with Shirou as the basis just like Douman and Kirei

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Didn't Muramasa take something from Hephaestus in Atlantis/Olympus?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Took half of Hephaestus in Atlantis and brought it to Prometheus in Olympus so Prometheus could forge the summoning vessel we used for Quirinus.

US Friend Code
    I knew he took something from Hephaestus but I didn't know what he did with it, so I assumed he integrated it into himself. Ok.

JP Friend Code
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    there's interesting theory about original 6 fairies were supposed to be material of Excalibur.

because when clan's leader (A-ray) dies they become a bell which is metal.

also one of the reason Chaldea came to Camelot was to find stronger weapon than Black Barrel to fight U-Olga.

then who's gonna forge Excalibur? Muramasa of course.
    The impression I got was that the weapon already exists and the Foreign God was sending Muramasa there to take care of it. Else it'd be a self fulfilling prophecy. Certainly not the first one for sure, but given this is Beast VII we're talking about, it'd be pretty stupid if they end up enabling a self fulfilling prophecy like that. Be just as bad as the theory that Goetia was trying to save us from the FG but since the FG is only able to manifest after Goetia is defeated, him starting his plan (which was intended to save us) is the thing that makes the FG lock onto that timeline to begin with.

On the other hand though, we might be able to take a step back further before Excalibur's creation to when the timeline diverged if what you're saying is correct. It'd suggest then that the six fairy leaders didn't sacrifice(?) themselves in this timeline putting the blame back on them.

My bet's on Erosion being the weapon in question since Nasu's blog seemed to confirm Morgan did still have her magic dagger.

US Friend Code
    Erosion’s a very safe bet, given that it could probably exorcise the FG from Olga’s body

US Friend Code
    I was also expecting us getting Erosion to separate Olga from the Alien God before LB6 started, but since it hasn't come up even once so far I don't think it'll happen. The closest thing was Nasu saying "Yeah Morgan used a dagger to kill Woodwose" on his blog but that wasn't even something shown in the game itself.

JP Friend Code
    Private
    US Friend Code
    tbh im glad erosion memes are dead

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Erosionís a very safe bet, given that it could probably exorcise the FG from Olgaís body
    I'm still expecting the exorcism to happen with a Muramasa katana. His introduction in Shimousa is him making the katana Musashi uses to cut karma and calling it a failure because it's a sword that can cut karma in the hands of a swordmaster, and his real goal is to create a sword
    Fujimaru Ritsuka
    any average joe who never touched a blade before
    can cut karma with. Morgan is not enough of a main character in comparison to Muramasa and Erosion is not nearly as designed to give the nobody protagonist something to do in the climax.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'm still expecting the exorcism to happen with a Muramasa katana. His introduction in Shimousa is him making the katana Musashi uses to cut karma and calling it a failure because it's a sword that can cut karma in the hands of a swordmaster, and his real goal is to create a sword
    Fujimaru Ritsuka
    any average joe who never touched a blade before
    can cut karma with. Morgan is not enough of a main character in comparison to Muramasa and Erosion is not nearly as designed to give the nobody protagonist something to do in the climax.
    I think it will be really cool if the climax of LB6 is an average joe (MC) finishing off whatever the true threat is using Muramasa's master piece.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I think it will be really cool if the climax of LB6 is an average joe (MC) finishing off whatever the true threat is using Muramasa's master piece.
    Olympus was Paradox Spiral, according to Nasu. Should’ve happened back then, then

JP Friend Code
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Erosion’s a very safe bet, given that it could probably exorcise the FG from Olga’s body
    So Shirou-stabbing-girl-with-magic-knife-to-break-contract-and-save-the-day 2.0. Honestly I'd be more surprised if it doesn't go that way.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jeez, Erosion's even pretty similar to Rule Breaker conceptually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

JP Friend Code
    We can go deeper: what if the dagger will unbind Muramasa from Alien God and\or awake Shirou's consciousness
    Last edited by Gold Experience; July 30th, 2021 at 11:56 AM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Jeez, Erosion's even pretty similar to Rule Breaker conceptually.
    There was a theory going around a while ago that Gil's gold dagger he gave to Fujimaru to use on Tiamat in the Babylonia anime was Erosion, and was meant to be foreshadowing for it having a future role in the game.

But yeah since it isn't anywhere in LB6 so far I don't think so anymore.

JP Friend Code
    N/A
    Pity we never got the stage of running along Tiamat's body to stab her with King Hassan solo. That reminds me though how Tiamat's mats say she was modelled on Dark Sakura, thus stabbing with a knife there is symbolic.

But if the magic knife she used on wolf guy ain't Erosion that'd mean she has two magic knives. Certainly not impossible, but that's just asking for them to be muddled up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    We can go deeper: what if the dagger will unbind Muramasa from Alien God and\or awake Shirou's consciousness
    Would it do that though I wonder? Douman didn't really seem bound, especially given he could betray the FG. And I get the feeling that, just OG Artoria, they don't really want to have anymore of OG Shirou in the main story.