Page 3942 of 3955 FirstFirst ... 2942344238423892393239373940394139423943394439473952 ... LastLast
Results 78,821 to 78,840 of 79096

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code

US Friend Code
    Definitely feels like a climax of her character arc, with her finally starting to understand human emotions. It’s also why she has a couple expressions that aren’t smiling in her 3rd ascension.

I also like the ambiguity of “Did Kagetora make the sword an NP on a whim or did that gift really mean a lot to her?” They bring up that “Haha why did I make this an NP anyway?” Thing a couple times in the event.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Dragolord09; December 8th, 2023 at 02:28 PM.

Have Shingen's lines been translated? Been looking forward to his the most.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Endabend View Post
    Have Shingen's lines been translated? Been looking forward to his the most.
    Nope. I think shinyklefkey will presumably be working on it since they did his profile but I guess either the lines are too much or they got too busy

Hopefully it’s just on the back burner!

Also noticed no one tackled Sugitani’s profile and lines (I think?), which is kind of surprising.

Shiny has said he's working on Takeda's lines.

As for Sugitani, at least none of the regulars did her stuff because everyone who looked at it thought she was too boring or something. I could pick it up just for completion's sake, but that'll still be on the backburner for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Wow, that bad? That's kind of impressive. You're a godsend though, thank you

US Friend Code

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    For lack of any new information and in an attempt to stave off my growing frustrations about the lack of new leads about what exactly is going on with the plot, I'd like to ask something. What are the odds that Marisbury is somehow changing humanity within CHALDEAS?

Maybe it's just my paranoia or disbelief that he's only just hiding them away within CHALDEAS (and I also have to wonder: is there a chance they don't actually know what's going on in there?), but I have the sense he's trying to modify them somehow in a way that will ensure human survival at the expense of literally everything else (possibly including their own humanity), and whatever changes it'll make will turn humanity into an intergalactic menace.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
    For lack of any new information and in an attempt to stave off my growing frustrations about the lack of new leads about what exactly is going on with the plot, I'd like to ask something. What are the odds that Marisbury is somehow changing humanity within CHALDEAS?

Maybe it's just my paranoia or disbelief that he's only just hiding them away within CHALDEAS (and I also have to wonder: is there a chance they don't actually know what's going on in there?), but I have the sense he's trying to modify them somehow in a way that will ensure human survival at the expense of literally everything else (possibly including their own humanity), and whatever changes it'll make will turn humanity into an intergalactic menace.
    Either they're blissfully ignorant, carrying on with their lives, or they're unconscious while in the middle of transformation. First, we need to know what kind of ritual Marisbury performed. We know his goal, "to secure the Human Order", but his method is unknown, only that if succeeds, it will make humanity the enemy of universe or something, so whatever it is is still in the middle of process.

It's too much of a guess given how little we know so far. Even the currently accepted circumstances are nothing more than speculation on Chaldea part. What is clear right now is something is going on in CHALDEAS when Novum Chaldea moving around the world weeding out Lostbelts, and Nastya's freezing was nothing more than a ruse, which she herself didn't know.

JP Friend Code
    The long dragging duration of this filler arc killed all the momentum for the finale so badly that I completely stopped caring about both the dude and his 5head plan tbh.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    The hype will return whenever it's time for Antarctica. I mean, it was also long af between LB6 and LB7, with Tsunguska and Traum not rly carrying much hype even though they dealt with an element of the main story each. Yet, hype was pretty high when LB7 did come around.
    So no matter how stale OC makes the wait, whenever it is time to actually do Antarctica 4real, the hype will flare right back up.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    The long dragging duration of this filler arc killed all the momentum for the finale so badly that I completely stopped caring about both the dude and his 5head plan tbh.
    They should write a book on how to murder pace and delivery for dummies. Please wait a couple years while we do this mega important filler.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    The hype will return whenever it's time for Antarctica. I mean, it was also long af between LB6 and LB7, with Tsunguska and Traum not rly carrying much hype even though they dealt with an element of the main story each. Yet, hype was pretty high when LB7 did come around.
    So no matter how stale OC makes the wait, whenever it is time to actually do Antarctica 4real, the hype will flare right back up.
    Idk I think they hyped up Tunguska a lot, execution is obviously controversial but they had this big event right at the end of the year that had a special trailer, raids, and dealt with one of the more prominent new OCs that had been consistently showing up till then. Plus then had that lead right into the New Years Servant. I think I wasn’t super around the community when Tunguska happened but I can imagine there was hype there.

Traum was definitely less so but hey at least Charlie carried some hype on his shoulders.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tunguska was the first event thread to reach 2,000 posts (100 pages on default) and by quite a wide margin.

US Friend Code
    Goddamn

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Tunguska was the first event thread to reach 2,000 posts (100 pages on default) and by quite a wide margin.
    Bit surprised to see it did that well here. Tunguska was right around the time I caught up with the Main Quest, and in the circles I was most involved in at the time buzz about it wasn't particularly out of the ordinary.

Not sure you should consider increased activity as a sign of quality tbf

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Talk is about the hype, not the quality.