Page 3753 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 275332533653370337433748375137523753375437553758376338033853 ... LastLast
Results 75,041 to 75,060 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I think you more mentally blocked the memory to protect yourself

Blog Entries
    So the more I've been thinking about it, the more I realize that Bleaching of the Earth was never intended to be permanent by the Foreign God. U-Olga described herself as Prime Minister of Humanity and seemed to stylize herself as the future leader of all human kind. The thing is: there are no more humans to lead after the Bleaching or there aren't enough left for civilization to continue as far as we know. Sure she might have intended to lead the Olympus as the foundation for her new civilization, but she was about to wipe out the Lostbelts, Disciples, and everything else before Wodime sucker punched her and convinced her to reassess her situation. This leads me to believe that there two possible reasons for this:

* U-Olga intended to restore Proper Human History after destroying the Lostbelts and conquer the world with the vessel she obtained in Atlantis. Subject-E was the Foreign God's first attempt at creating a vessel in PHH, however the poor mana content, lack of True Ether, and firmly established Human Order caused the resulting Tree of Emptiness to fail, it could only take a pitiful humanoid form as the laws of physics firmly reject the notion of an amalgamated God.

* The Foreign God is poorly acquainted with the concepts of the Human Order....like someone just beginning to learning a new language and has an elementary grasp of the grammar, syntax, and vocabulary (this would explain U-Olga's visible confusion to her form and Chaldea's reaction to it).

Some more evidence to support my conclusion, however, is that the Bleaching of the Earth just should not have been possible due to the Counter Force. Every other Beast and Mage has had to fool Alaya in order to keep it from crushing them in the first place. So how could an attack like this possibly happen? We've seen how the Counter Force reacted to an invader before, it forged a Holy Sword that nuked Sephar. There are tremendous safeguards in place to preserve life on Earth as we know it and the Incineration of Human History required millennia of planting generational sleeper agents that was easily foiled in any timeline where Lev successfully committed suicide.

The simplest answer to how the Foreign God Bleached the Earth to make way for the Lostbelts was by attacking in a way that conceptually wasn't an attack. It would be kind of like how Achilles Divine Protection would not have warded off Legend of Dracula's bite because it was conceptually an induction into a tribe. So suppose the Bleaching in David Bluebook's account was not a form of killing, what would it be then? Suspended animation or perhaps digitizing, save and storing on a back up file? All of these concepts would feasibly fool and weaken the Counter Force while achieving the effect of wiping out humanity. It would also make restoration of Pan Human History possible for Chaldea.

Again this is all incomplete and the revelation of Traum puts some holes in the theory (the Foreign God's homeworld sending a Disciple to kill her implies another player on the board)

Checking Lady Avalon and Saber Gareth's profiles. Proto-Merlin is kinda boring with nothing new
    Gareth is a ball of sunshine. Her sword is the one that was wielded by the Red Knight Sir Ironside that she defeated on her story, TM give it associations with the Fire element and the god Robigus
    Also, here are wikipedia links about the new name valkyries: Geirskögul, Ölrun and Rindr

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Her sword is the one that was wielded by the Red Knight Sir Ironside that she defeated on her story, TM give it associations with the Fire element and the god Robigus
    Huh, that's kinda random to just throw a Roman god onto her sword like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Also, here are wikipedia links about the new name valkyries: Geirskögul, Ölrun and Rindr
    Oh hey, Agilaz's wife. I made a Servant sheet of him not too long ago so that's cool to see.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Preferably in this thread.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Preferably in this thread.
    This is when you use your mods power to simply move my post with tyrannical imperative.

Btw, this is interesting, on Gareth's bond CE, the Red Knight is called a Calamity (厄災), using the same kanji as the LB6 Calamities (厄災), he's a 厄災の魔 "Demon of Calamity", so I guess this confirms PHH Britain has it owns set of calamities popping up during arthurian times, and Ironside was one of them.
    On the CE Gareth asks Merlin if with Ironside's defeat means the end of the Calamities striking Britain but gets no answer meaning they never end.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One wonders what the other Calamities might be.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

マリーの味方
    i'm very proud of gareth

Amplified translated this line by Asclepius: Post with video
    “The summer heat can affect your health poorly, so follow my example and keep yourself covered at all times. Also remember that the sun is related to that man…and curse it!”
    He's such a mood LOL

Seems very obvious that PMerlin is Fou or a Fouperson.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Seems very obvious that PMerlin is Fou or a Fouperson.
    Fou hates Proto Merlin and attacks on sight so I doubt that

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Fou hates herself (?) for failing to kill Merlin so many times

Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    Fou hates herself (?) for failing to kill Merlin so many times
    I'd buy it.

Real talk though, given that Merlin can transform into a Fouperson, PMerlin is called a Beast of Gaia, and she weighs 20kg, there's obviously some physical connection. Assuming she is from another world tree, though, she could just be Proto Fou and that's why Fou dislikes her.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lady Avalon’s profile describes her relationship with Fou as more complicated than Merlin’s, for whatever it’s worth.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    She can still be Fou. Fou hates anything thats like Merlin. If Proto-Fou is just pretending to be Proto Merlin, then Fou will still hate her because it's "similar to merlin", and it could still be Fou because Proto Fou. Plus, her liking boys would make sense if Fou got his womanizing side from Merlin (which is probable).

Let me BELIEVE.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Why do people want Fou to be Proto Merlin so bad

Only one conclusion comes to mind and I don't like it.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fou is arguably a major character, a major worldbuilding setpiece, not to mention someone with a part to play in the Tsukihime side of things. It’s honestly only natural to want him to be more fleshed out, and if he won’t have any dialogue the normal way, we take what we can get.

Also horny people mad coping is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Huh, that's kinda random to just throw a Roman god onto her sword like that.
    Maybe It has something to do with how Florent was connected with the goddess Flora? If Ironside is a Calamity like the ones in LB6 than there might be a flimsy connection because Lucius' magical beast like strength does remind me of the Fairy Knights.
    Last edited by neokamui414; August 10th, 2022 at 08:57 PM.