Page 3769 of 3782 FirstFirst ... 2769326936693719375937643767376837693770377137743779 ... LastLast
Results 75,361 to 75,380 of 75629

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is Orion in his bear or human form this interlude? Anyway, kinda weird to see him being the straight man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

JP Friend Code
    Bear the entire time.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's my bad for not reading properly.

It'd be wonderful if he can one day remember that the ship that crushed his dreams was also a ship that made him smile with pride. The Argo, our proud, radiant ship. Please, light our way one more time.
    ;_;

who knew we'd end up loving jason so much back in 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Yeah, that's my bad for not reading properly.

;_;

who knew we'd end up loving jason so much back in 2015
    Jason was terrible man since FSN.

Medea wasn't exactly a Saint either.

Yeah but she's hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

And yet, Jason's the one that received the skimpy outfit treatment.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    US Friend Code
    As it should be

How did that shark soldier get into Chaldea, anyway?

Being evil is okay if your voice is Tanaka Atsuko or Rie

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    these days, things got almost immediately translated or at least summarized upon release, huh?

feels really jarring for me XD
    real artists draw hands
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

JP Friend Code
    Atlantis Spotlight Lostbelt

Quote Originally Posted by Higashide on Odysseus's event
    Back when I was writing the chapter, they told me I shouldn't expect playable Odysseus to be ready for release in Atlantis. I was really disappointed, but when I got to see the NP cutscene, I changed my mind. Him not being released when planned was for the best. The Trojan Horse mecha is way too fun to watch. Aeaea happened because Nasu told me when Odysseus was going to be made playable and asked me to have Odysseus as a Lostbelt villain in Atlantis, then cap off the character with Pan-Human Odysseus moments in the event. I was asked to reveal his relationship with Circe, of course. Following these instructions, I composed a story very unlike any I wrote before or after. This job made me play heartrending late-90s~early-00s dating sims, so take that as the cause of the chemical reactions here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK on Jason's design
    I love the "so lame it's cool" design philosophy and Jason reflects that immensely. His style is Greek, 80's rockstar, and Playboy all the same time. And then I added the crotch window to make him sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK on Higashide's instructions to design Jason
    I actually got a draft sketch for NPC Jason. He looked questionable but well-meaning. I redrew the sketch in my artstyle without changing the design in any way (pictured below) and the response I got was "make him hotter", resulting in his current face.

That said, he still looked the same on the inside, so I made several stupid expressions for his hotter face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Higashide on Murasama and Rasputin showing up in Astraea
    When my initial script was with Nasu, he said "Why didn't you write a scene of Muramasa and Rasputin teaming up here?" so I added that flashback. Later, when proofreading the scene, he changed every line of dialogue I wrote, resulting in a very impactful final version of the scene. But here's my answer, Nasu: It was because writing a scene of Muramasa and Rasputin teaming up is beyond my league! Think of the weight of their history! It's too much for poor old me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Higashide on why Atlantis has so many bronzes
    "A desperate group of weaker Servants take Master to Olympus" was one of the earlier decisions in the plot planning process. I brought three drafts to the plot planning discussion, and the first two were rejected for having Drake as the main partner Servant, as she was too strong of an ally to sell the sense of desperation. Bringing back Jason from Okeanos as a Servant on Pan-Human History's side was an already defined core concept, so when I put my fingers to write, it hit me how easy to write this man was, and for this reason, I keep him on-screen all the time. By the way, Bartholomew was my attempt to write the space contrabandist from that one movie series everyone knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK on the Road to 7 Jason illustration
    Instead of celebrating his victory, he shows this sense of liberation or satisfaction, as it's finally over. Disappearing with a smirk because a more serious face would ruin the mood is the Jason way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu on Atlantis as a whole
    I'm Nasu script supervisor and writer for the prologues and Crypter scenes in every chapter. In the first draft, the story was going to start with Artemis's shot sinking the Nautilus, but out of a need to make Odysseus's tactics more thorough and diligent, to convey the idea that he wasn't playing any games, I told the chapter writer: "You can do better... More... y'know... like that one movie where the life-or-death battles start the moment the landing shutter opens. Was the Odysseus you wanted to write not a man who played his entire hand in the first turn?". And well, you saw the result of the pressure laid on him. GJ! Also, since this was kind of Nemo's debut battle, I added as much screentime to the Marines as I could take without breaking the flow of the scene.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    By the way, Bartholomew was my attempt to write the space contrabandist from that one movie series everyone knows.
    "Your fetish is nonsensical."
    "I know."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Why is it that every time I see something with Jason in it, I end up loving this guy even more? At this rate, I'm gonna end up as a Neo-Neo-Neo Argonaut.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Funny how whenever Higashide says "man these people are easy to write" the crowd loves them.
    Back when I was writing the chapter, they told me I shouldn't expect playable Odysseus to be ready for release in Atlantis.
    Yeah, that makes sense. No wonder he went out without even a scratch on him. I wonder if Higashide would've been able to contrast his use of Athena's Aegis with Charlotte's Athena Klironomia more effectively if he got to write a boss battle with him.
    canon finish apo vol 3

I'm fairly sure that he would played a lot more with that. In general, i feel Astraea should have just been replaced with Circe in the story as that would have made Oddyseus have more personal affairs in the story, but then again, i guess they wanted that Luvia and Shirou contrast there.

US Friend Code
    Astraea always felt really out of place in Atlantis to me, I agree it should have been Circe.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    They didn't even give us My Room lines between Muramasa and Astraea SMH.
    canon finish apo vol 3