Page 3446 of 3446 FirstFirst ... 244629463346339634363441344434453446
Results 68,901 to 68,909 of 68909

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by A Lore Theorist View Post
    "The king chosen to be the King of Britain was bestowed with a mysterious power, a black primeval cursed energy native to Britain, but its power had waned and Uther was said to be the last of its keepers, which is why he came up with his plan to sire Artoria, a manmade child of a human and a dragon, so that Britain would continue to be under the protection of the supernatural. To everybody's surprise however Morgan inherited the primeval black power, and so she was considered the "owner" of Britain and a greater “King of the Island” than King Arthur. Morgan was recognized as the proper daughter of King Uther, but despite inheriting the power was not chosen to succeed him as king. Although the older sister and of the same status, Artoria received the love and hopes of their father in Morgan's eyes, driving her to eventually become a witch queen who craved for vengeance for the rest of her days. Once Camelot was built, she went into seclusion. She sent Agravain as an assassin."

How can Morgan be not related to Uther, but at the same time take up Uther's bloodline primeval curse?
    In this quote you posted it doesn't says that the primeval curse is something exclusive to Uther's bloodine, is exclusive to the Chosen King (who is whoever inherited the power). The power waned during Uther's time so he thought about manufacture an heir to try to keep the power from disappearing (Artoria, a human-dragon hybrid). But then Morgan (a fairy-human hybrid) suddenly inherited it and she was recognized then officially as Uther's daugther (was adopted). But still, Uther prefered Artoria and kept considering her his heir, so that turned Morgan bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    In this quote you posted it doesn't says that the primeval curse is something exclusive to Uther's bloodine, is exclusive to the Chosen King (who is whoever inherited the power). The power waned during Uther's time so he thought about manufacture an heir to try to keep the power from disappearing (Artoria, a human-dragon hybrid). But then Morgan (a fairy-human hybrid) suddenly inherited it and she was recognized then officially as Uther's daugther (was adopted). But still, Uther prefered Artoria and kept considering her his heir, so that turned Morgan bitter
    I guess that makes sense, but oof does my head hurt

One thought did occur to me however.
    Spoiler:
    "Morgan Le Fay possessed a Mystic Code in the form of a golden dagger called Erosion: Penetrating Blade of Gold, which under the guise of a golden blade used to cut mistletoe, has the ability to sever the mind and soul from the body, as well as allow the user to slip someone else into the body, spirit, and soul of its victim." It's something that was never mentioned in Basaka Morgan's info. Idk how much I like the idea of it, but could PHH Morgan have erosion on her Lostbelt counterpart? I'm uncertain of that theory.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Erosion was a terrible plot device that Sanda had to put in to make the Gray ritual work.
    It makes 0 sense thematically and was never foreshadowed in any way. He doesn't even take the time to superficially connect it to anything other than that its a key part of the ritual.
    It's just something that exists because it needs to exist. Don't count on any expansion beyond what's already been shown.
    Last edited by You; Today at 04:26 AM.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Erosion was a terrible plot device that Sanda had to put in to make the Gray ritual work.
    It makes 0 sense thematically and was never foreshadowed in any way. He doesn't even take the time to superficially connect it to anything other than its a key part of the ritual.
    It's just something that exists because it needs to exist. Don't count on any expansion beyond what's already been shown.
    Then you are suggesting that Morgan Le Fay is hiding in a different manner somewhere in this Lost Belt?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Whatever is happening (I haven't finished part 1), I doubt that erosion of all things is responsible.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Whatever is happening (I haven't finished part 1), I doubt that erosion of all things is responsible.
    Well it's more so, that Beryl is like one of few individuals I could see being able to summon the likes of Morgan Le Fay, with crypter servants having to be from PanHistory, and have a connection with the land the lostbelt belongs to, plus a strong enough reason to want to support this type of lostbelt, which is funny cause she is essentially usurping the lostbelt from herself, but I could also see that being something she would do given her contradictory existence, of hating Artoria, but also realizing she is the Rightful King of Britain later in life. (Perhaps even Mordred being a sort of extension of this thinking.)

The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    LMAO, I dig it. Can't wait for someone to call Chaldea and tell Da Vinci they found Matt's lost shield.
    But have they found her lost belt yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    We know the locations of 5/6 bells. Gloucester, Salisbury, Oxford, Norwich, and Orkney. One of the bells is in an unknown location. Orkney is where the savior is buried. This means Ainsel (who is absent) and Knocknarea don't have bells. I bet one is in the hole.
    Maybe the 6th bell is in Avalon?

死徒 Dead Apostle OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    Quote Originally Posted by alienncoww View Post
    Maybe the 6th bell is in Avalon?
    Which many people speculate to be underneath the hole.
    My current support slots

Shorthand for stacking Buffs