Page 3337 of 3337 FirstFirst ... 233728373237328733273332333533363337
Results 66,721 to 66,731 of 66731

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So basically, the line between Red Hare and Lu Bu is so blurry that Red Hate can hardly identify himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Lu Bu was so skillful in horse riding that it was like he and Red Hare shared the same mind. That's what the Lu Bu/Red Hare texts mean by "unity of rider and horse". Fate/ translated this "unity of rider and horse" as Red Form, the Constantly Active Noble Phantasm that gives Red Hare all his humanoid traits.

The main gag with Red Hare ever since his introduction is that he believes himself to be standard Rider version of Lu Bu, who just happens to have all these horse traits due to Innocent Monster affecting his classic "unity of rider and horse" deal. No one buys his bullshit except himself, and one look at his Skills shows that he doesn't even have any form of Innocent Monster.

Then this interlude just run with usual old gag and gave a conclusion to its "mystery".

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, it's as hilarious as I figured it'd be.

And Jeanne Alter no, not the emo poetry...
    Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    https://old.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...ailer/g6bbqw9/

Another Flowery Magician who came from a different world. A lady who resembles a lovely flower who does not forget to smile no matter the situation she's in.

Whoever gazes on her will forget all sense of reality due to her beauty, and will lose sight of their own enmity. On the other hand, she is said to be a witch so beautiful (and her charm so strong) that seduces men.

She usually holds up a very calm attitude and her words so wise, it is said that people who get angry and scold her for being extremely apathetic and cold around world matters, adding on her dry mindset and complete lack on any sense of urgency.

"Well, well, let's not get feisty nor sigh.
    After all, all of you are just fleeting living beings who would die, like those flock of birds.
    Wouldn't that solve all problems as long as it ends well?
    Well no you see, I myself wouldn't want to see incomplete things, nor things that end."

Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Seems like it gets the gist across, but it's blatant Google Translate.
    Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    It's a messy TL for sure. Still it seems like her personality is basically the same as normal Merlin.

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Another version of the Magus of Flowers, visiting from a different world.
    Always smiling regardless of the situation happening around her, she is a woman like beautiful flowers.

In front of her beauty, anyone would lose touch with reality and forget their hostility.
    On the other hand, her excessive beauty (and allure) make her a temptress that has a tendency to lead men astray.
    Though her calm demeanor gives the impression of a wise sage, her complete lack of tension and her emotionless way of thinking give the impression of a cold magus with no concern for the affairs of the human world.

"Now, now, no need to get all hot and bothered.
    No matter what happens, in the end you are all fleeting creatures, just like the birds.
    All's well that ends well, right?
    Ah, though I don't really want to see the end, or for things to go unfinished."

Still pretty rough, but not google translate level at least. I hope.
    The Fourth Order - Long form, Church-centric story. Follows the life of a young knight within the Church, and her personal battle against the heretical.
    My other fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots, except for the above

Well, if Merlin is a incubus that would mean Girlin is a succubus, so of course they went with that angle.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Merlin and all his interactions are pretty damn chaste for a part incubus (and the Babylonia anime showed that his way of eating dreams is pretty hands off anyway) so I guess nothing will really change

My headcanon is that Proto-Merlin and Merlin are exactly the same person.

I mean, he is a shapeshifter.