Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Normal Quest

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I
    A
    VI

Just like in all those free roam survival games.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Beach East of Oakhurst, House Leorn, Sania
    May 5th, 1502 AE
    Evening

I look down, and realize that I am a slender, dark-skinned woman. I also appear to be wearing nothing that could help me identify myself…or anything at all for that matter. As a chill breeze hits me, I suddenly feel self-conscious and try to cover myself with my arms.

After looking about nervously for a few moments I realize I might just be the only person alive on this debris-laden beach. I slowly stand, noting the pain in my limbs while I do another check for company. Satisfied I am alone, I make my way down to the water and start to wash the sand off of my body and out of my long, silvery hair. My sore muscles also seem to appreciate the cool water, though there’s a strange pain in my right hand from:

A) A strange brand on the back of my hand.
    B) Nothing. No Servanto for us.

Having done the best I can do to clean myself off, I realize I don’t know where to go. I definitely don’t want to dwell on this beach with all these corpses long, they will likely attract predators. Beyond the beach is a great forest, but I have no idea what perils dwell within it or lay beyond it. I suppose I could investigate the other bodies on this beach, they are likely related to why I came here. My intuition tells me that dark sphere is related to why I am here in the first place, but my instincts scream at me to stay far away from it.

My options appear to be:

1) Head north to the castle/shrouded orb
    2) Head into the forest
    3) Investigate the beach. I could probably find some clothes. It may not be respectful, but it’s not like they need them now.
    Last edited by Janx; August 29th, 2015 at 12:53 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    A 3

- - - Updated - - -

(the A is for Astolfo)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    No Servant, Beach.

MAN MODE.

Or Elf mode, I guess.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    B3
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

A1

Banned
    Blog Entries
    A 3

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    A

Blog Entries
    noooo not fate noooooooooooooo
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by @Leo-chan View Post
    noooo not fate noooooooooooooo
    Technically the dark sphere was always meant as a grail reference. Saurona at the end of book 2 makes this more blatant by having a Berserker, a remnant of the failed ritual that exploded the castle, although it is a servant of this world as opposed to the nasu-world.

If we do end up with a servant, I'm sort of debating if I want to go with one of this world (and thus remain mysterious for now), one re-interpreted for this world, or a canon servant who is very...misplaced.
    Last edited by Janx; August 27th, 2015 at 04:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    A3
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    B3

pls
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    B and 3, let's not turn this into a grail war, please?
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

May 5th, 1502 AE
    Evening

A chill breeze reminds me I have other things to worry about than cleaning up. I am alone and cold on this beach. If I intend to survive, I should gather supplies from the fallen. It may not be respectful, but it is not as if they need them anymore.

I comb my way across the beach. The bodies seem to come in two groups: ones wearing pearly white armor, and the others wearing spiky robes of violet and turquoise. There also seems to be some broken up crystal orbs and other ritualistic instruments scattered across the beach.

The bodies seem to be all male. I hold off taking their garb in hopes of finding something more suitable. If I find none I suppose one of the robes will do. I do however, grab one of their coin purses. I end up with about 25 gold worth of assorted currencies.

Eventually I come to a strange statue. Lying on its side is a cracked monument to a horrific creature. From a central sphere with an eye-like shape are over a dozen tentacles which coil in artistic swirls. A shiver runs through my body. I feel uneasy so much as looking at it. Who would idolize such a fowl thing?

While I stand there, disgusted but oddly entranced by the statue, my long ears suddenly pick up movement to my left. Suddenly in a blur of moment, a figure in one of the dark robes pounces upon me. I land back on the sand as I try to struggle against my attacker as he tries to pin me. His robes are a bit torn up, his hair is a rag, and he has a foul salty stench, but what I find most weird is how big his eyes are.

“Ohhh heavenly angel, it is so good to see you survived,” he blubbers at me.

1) I head butt him and kick his ass. I apparently have some decent fighting skills.
    2) I blast him with a spell. I am apparently some sort of caster.
    3) I use the ancient art of kneeing him in the groin.
    4) Well…he might know things…maybe I should just…endure this…maybe we can talk after (lol)

NOTE: Was a tie, but people opposed to Grill seemed more passionate.
    Last edited by Janx; August 29th, 2015 at 12:53 AM.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    3, Let's not decide our powers right now.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    3) I use the ancient art of kneeing him in the groin.

Blog Entries
    3, sure. Either it's delaying class choice or it's rogue, either way works.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Knee.

Let's not be a normal combatant of any kind.

also murder gilles and steal his book
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    also murder gilles and steal his book
    I’m actually not sure if I intended him to look like Gilles in the original, but it’s possible.

May 5th, 1502 AE
    Evening

I shudder as the creep licks my cheek, confident in his dominance over me. However, his assuredness is his downfall. As while I may only have about 30 minutes of memory, the most tried and trusted manner of dealing with perverts comes to me.

I gather the strength in my left leg and plant my knee thoroughly into his groin.

He groans and loosens his grip, allowing me to shove him off of me. I swiftly stand and kick him in the stomach for having the nerve to attempt to defile me so. Here I am, the poor survivor of some horrific explosion, and the first thing he thinks to do is rape me?

My vengeance is short lived however, as I notice power coursing through an intricate tattoo on his left arm...

*ZOT*

I barely manage to dodge back as a crackling lance of darkness blasts through the space my head was occupying mere seconds before. A shark-like grin crosses the creep’s face as he realizes my terror, power gathering for another shot. With surrendering likely only to make things worse, I’m left with a single option.

I run.

Desperate for cover and hoping to avoid any more weirdos, I make a dash for the forest. Black beams course past me and erupt the ground around me, but remarkably I am unscratched. Either his wild eyes impair his accuracy, or perhaps he’s toying with me. I don’t look back to find out.

“Mmmm look at the legs on you!” he muses as he continues firing at me.

After what seems like an eternity I finally make it to the forest, diving quickly between the trees, trying to put as many between him and I as possible. If he was going to do that to me when I had done nothing to him, I fear to think of what he’d do now.

Once I can no longer hear his spell nor ramblings, I duck behind a tree and try to relax. My breathing is ragged, my chest constantly rising and falling. My body is covered in sweat, sand, and leaves. I’d say I was more scared than I had ever been in my life if I had any actual memories to compare it too.

Despite my previous reservations about the forest, its oddly comforting. It is a calm night, the wind gently rustling through the trees. There’s not any sound of predators, merely chirping crickets. The light of the moon barely pierces the awnings of the trees, but some glowing mushrooms provide some faint blue luminescence.

As I start to calm down, I make two uncomfortable realizations. The first is that I still did not find anything to wear. The second is that I dropped my coin purse when I was tackled!

Mentally kicking myself, I think over what to do next.

1) Wait a while and circle back to the beach. Hopefully that madman will have wandered off by then and I can retrieve some things.
    2) Try to head north. As creepy as the castle is, it’s the only sign of civilization.
    3) Head deeper into the forest, let’s put as much distance between me and this as possible.
    4) Try to make something to wear out of leaves and such.
    5) Just make camp in the forest for now. Things will be better in the morning…I hope.
    Last edited by Janx; August 29th, 2015 at 12:54 AM.