Page 2 of 945 FirstFirst 123471252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Zero Anime (Type-MOON x ufotable)

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    In before Kalafina.

Finally a really good studio is going to do this work justice. I'd cry if DEEN did F/Z, but seeing UFOtable's awesome job on KnK, I have confidence in them. This will be the most epic anime in a long time.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    KALAFINA!

If it's good enough for Madoka, then it's good enough for Fate/ZERO!!!

When do you guys think the first Trailer/preview will be up? =3

If I remember correctly, people were saying ufotable was going to be at some event near the end of march, and people were expecting more Fate/Zero info then, hopefully along with a teaser. Although who knows if the event will still be happening. Anyone know anything more about it?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Bargadiel's Avatar
    Good question, I'm all thumbs. If the event isn't near the affected area there is a good chance it will still go on, Japan hasn't ceased it's businesses that can still produce, and from what I've seen places mostly unaffected by the quake have just about gone back to normal routine.

It would be neat if Kalafina did the music, although what's on the Fate/Zero soundtrack right now works too. The Lancer, and the Yakusoku ZIZZ remix are amazing. The music goes from something rugged to something with a classical or orchestrated taste, I think that Fate/Zero's music should encompass as much variety as it can; because of all the different characters and their varying personalities and backgrounds. Because as amazing as Kalafina is, most of their music is of the same make.

The Lancer? I always thought the Berserker was cool.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Quote Originally Posted by Bargadiel View Post
    Good question, I'm all thumbs. If the event isn't near the affected area there is a good chance it will still go on, Japan hasn't ceased it's businesses that can still produce, and from what I've seen places mostly unaffected by the quake have just about gone back to normal routine.
    Good to know. Hopefully ufotable is still planning on attending and has some Fate/Zero announcements. Although it'd be perfectly understandable if they don't now.

It would be neat if Kalafina did the music, although what's on the Fate/Zero soundtrack right now works too. The Lancer, and the Yakusoku ZIZZ remix are amazing. The music goes from something rugged to something with a classical or orchestrated taste, I think that Fate/Zero's music should encompass as much variety as it can; because of all the different characters and their varying personalities and backgrounds. Because as amazing as Kalafina is, most of their music is of the same make.
    Hmmm. Yuki Kajiura is one of my all-time favorite composers, but I have to wonder if her music would really be suited for Fate/Zero. It wound up working very well for Kara no Kyoukai, and the OSTs for .hack//SIGN are some of my favorite music, and with the recent Modaka she seems to still be at the top of her game. I'm sure I'd love the music she makes for Fate/Zero if she is involved with it, although I can't help but feel like it'd be a bit out of place.

On the other hand, I don't really like any of the ZIZZ songs for it. Even the ones most people hold up as the best, be it The Lancer or The Berserker, I just couldn't get into it, so I personally hope the music for Fate/Zero isn't like that. Although a rearrangement/remix of some of those songs every once in awhile would be a nice nod to the massive doujin support of Type-Moon's products.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    Hmmm. Yuki Kajiura is one of my all-time favorite composers, but I have to wonder if her music would really be suited for Fate/Zero. It wound up working very well for Kara no Kyoukai, and the OSTs for .hack//SIGN are some of my favorite music, and with the recent Modaka she seems to still be at the top of her game. I'm sure I'd love the music she makes for Fate/Zero if she is involved with it, although I can't help but feel like it'd be a bit out of place.

On the other hand, I don't really like any of the ZIZZ songs for it. Even the ones most people hold up as the best, be it The Lancer or The Berserker, I just couldn't get into it, so I personally hope the music for Fate/Zero isn't like that. Although a rearrangement/remix of some of those songs every once in awhile would be a nice nod to the massive doujin support of Type-Moon's products.
    I can see what you mean. Some of the songs on the Zero soundtrack were kind of strange and I still don't like them very much, although as a whole I do enjoy it alot. Honestly I think Berserkers theme is kind of iffy :X as much as I freaking love Zero Berserker. But I can't help but think of the ZIZZ Excalibur theme as the main theme of Fate/Zero whenever I hear it. A song that really shows forth the tragedy yet majesty of the series. If they can at least pull off great songs during the fight scenes I will be satisfied.

cant wait to see Zero Berserker deflecting GOB, best scene ever

and for the ost we need Emiya/time alter, fcking epic

I'm heavily anticipating pretty much all of Volume 4. From the Rider vs Gilgamesh fight to everything between Kiritsugu and Kotomine. Although maybe I'm just most excited for that since I read it a lot more recently than the other Volumes. haha

edit: And now that I have made a thread, I can say that I am pretty sure you CAN edit the title of threads if you made it. You just have to edit your first post, and click to "Go Advanced", and it seems you can edit the title.

I tried doing that once, it changed the title in the actual thread, but before you enter it the old title remains. =X

If I remember correctly, people were saying ufotable was going to be at some event near the end of march, and people were expecting more Fate/Zero info then, hopefully along with a teaser. Although who knows if the event will still be happening. Anyone know anything more about it?
    Well, there goes that.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...011-cancelled/

Why... T___T
    I'm dying for a Trailer...

Me too.

Maybe ufotable will decide to reveal what they were going to reveal there somewhere else soon instead, though.

Banned
    well, at least Fate/Zero is not canceled
    (look on the bright side)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I hope it will have more than 24 episodes.
    When there is too much love, too much compassion,
    too much understanding, too much kindness, too much thankfulness,
    too much respect, and too much heart,
    then it becomes an act of cruel violence.

I dunno, I think 24-26 is just enough to do it justice. The novels aren't THAT long and making the transition from text to animation they will get even shorter. I think that's the perfect length it can go without dragging on and while still covering everything. I'm just hoping it isn't 12-13 episodes only, but considering they said they fully intend to adapt every scene and then some, I don't think that's going to happen.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That probably is the most likely case, considering that there are supposed to be new scenes made for the anime exclusively.

I just hope that that doesn't translate into "filler"...
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.