Page 442 of 945 FirstFirst ... 342392432437440441442443444447452492542942 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 18896

Thread: Fate/Zero Anime (Type-MOON x ufotable)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    He didn't forget. It just wasn't a choice that he could give them. It made him very sad.
    Perhaps they needed to understand enough magic to survive such problems, but that doesn't mean they needed to devote their lives to it or follow the ways of the magi to the letter, as Rin proves conclusively. Yet, he never gave Sakura that choice, and he didn't really give Rin much of a choice either.

He essentially told Rin that, not only must she learn magic, but she must live the life of a magus, and he put Sakura in a situation where she could do nothing but live the life of a magus, and where she would not even have control over that, thanks to Zouken. Further, he compounded it by forcing them to avoid each other and forcing Rin and Aoi to act as if Sakura did not even exist.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Also why I'd love to know more about the other Knights of the Round Table in Nasuverse. They must've all been even more freaky awesome than their literary counterparts.
    And they'd all be women.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Rowanism's Avatar
    UTW out. Since, uh, hours.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also why I'd love to know more about the other Knights of the Round Table in Nasuverse. They must've all been even more freaky awesome than their literary counterparts.
    Of them all, I'm not sure if Galahad would ever show up, though, at least not as a Heroic Spirit or something. He specifically doesn't want to come back to Earth and stuff, according to his legend. Also, he died before the Battle of Camlann and kinda went on his own journey.

Seeing Gawain and Lancelot would be fun, though. They'd... tear each other apart.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Write it, Arashi.

now
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Blog Entries
    Well we at least know about Bedivere even if he was only in the game for a good 5 seconds but those five seconds made me like him a whole bunch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Of them all, I'm not sure if Galahad would ever show up, though, at least not as a Heroic Spirit or something. He specifically doesn't want to come back to Earth and stuff, according to his legend. Also, he died before the Battle of Camlann and kinda went on his own journey.

Seeing Gawain and Lancelot would be fun, though. They'd... tear each other apart.
    I asked what people thought Ywain might be like, and all I got was a snarky "non-existence due to Nasu knowledge failure". I thought he was more famous than that. :x

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Well we at least know about Bedivere even if he was only in the game for a good 5 seconds but those five seconds made me like him a whole bunch.
    I thought he was a girl when I watched the anime.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"

Blog Entries
    wai me
    u
    Now Loading...

Rin, even (or especially?) Loli-Rin, is probably the only thing that could turn what is by all rights a filler episode into pure awesome. ufotable knows how to do it.

Blog Entries
    me too

someone else do it
    Now Loading...

There's LoliRin x Uryuu art already D:

Blog Entries
    oh god D:
    Now Loading...

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rin: Oh god.

Uryuu: Oh god <3~

Caster: Oh Jeanne!

Jeanne: Oh god.

God: Meh.
    Fixed for Nasuverse.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Suddenly, Ryougi looks like Haruhi.

Blog Entries
    Wat.

omigod it's true
    Now Loading...