Page 894 of 945 FirstFirst ... 394794844884889892893894895896899904944 ... LastLast
Results 17,861 to 17,880 of 18896

Thread: Fate/Zero Anime (Type-MOON x ufotable)

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    $9.99 DLC is coming, don't you worry.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

I didn't really care about adding scenes. I think the show works fine as it is, we didn't need the Enkidu flashback, and I felt EP25 made up for the shaft Lancelot took in 24. I was only really bothered by them putting Iri in the black dress only to make it white again and the places where the animation gets a bit derpy. I don't see why these weren't fixed. If I'm not mistaken, I remember people saying that they said the dress would be.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Those are relatively insignificant compared to the scenes they cut though.

Although it's more baffling why they wouldn't fix them since it's relatively easier work.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

I just compiled a (super-rough) list of the extra Blu-Ray scenes for S1, for my own purposes. In case anyone would find it useful, I'll just leave this here:

1. Nothing.
    2. Before Caster's summoning, a scene with Kiritsugu and Ilya discussing how he and Iri have to go away.
    3. Saber and Iri going through the airport after deplaning. An explanation of Saber's suit.
    4. Nothing.
    5. Nothing.
    6. More discussion between Gil and Kirei about the motivations of the Masters. (Scenes in the Caster team hideout no longer have the camera perpetually focused on a pillar. Dubious improvement.)
    7. Extra strategic discussion in the Einzbern strategy meeting. An explanation of how Kiritsugu knows where the grail might appear. (I always figured this was inside info from the Einzbern, but apparently not.)
    8. Nothing.
    9. Iri and Saber have a discussion of Kiritsugu's decision to keep Saber out of the Caster fight, on the ramparts of the Einzbern castle. Extended Rider and Waver-hosts carousing. (Waver's light spell in Caster's lair is a lot more effective. Bleg.)
    10. Nothing. As the undisputed highlight of the series, adding something to "Rin's Adventure" would only mar its perfection.
    11. The intro comes in earlier, before Rider arrives. Interesting. Yo dawg, I heard you like grail dialogue in your Grail Dialogue. A bit more justification for Assassin suiciding into Rider.
    12. More of Gilgamesh expousing his theories of yuetsu. Gil clarifying his relationship with Tokiomi. An extended version of Kirei's report on the other Masters (to, of course, Gil).
    13. Nothing.

This is just looking for extra scenes, not differences in existing ones. If I've missed anything, let me know.
    "...My own issues notwithstanding, it does suck not being able to comprehend the potential outcomes of my actions until it's all done."

Blog Entries
    I remember some really hardcore blog that showed all the differences between every single season one episode, TV and BD release. It was surprising how much was altered. I can't seem to find it now, though.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest Liner View Post
    I just compiled a (super-rough) list of the extra Blu-Ray scenes for S1, for my own purposes. In case anyone would find it useful, I'll just leave this here:

1. Nothing.
    2. Before Caster's summoning, a scene with Kiritsugu and Ilya discussing how he and Iri have to go away.
    3. Saber and Iri going through the airport after deplaning. An explanation of Saber's suit.
    4. Nothing.
    5. Nothing.
    6. More discussion between Gil and Kirei about the motivations of the Masters. (Scenes in the Caster team hideout no longer have the camera perpetually focused on a pillar. Dubious improvement.)
    7. Extra strategic discussion in the Einzbern strategy meeting. An explanation of how Kiritsugu knows where the grail might appear. (I always figured this was inside info from the Einzbern, but apparently not.)
    8. Nothing.
    9. Iri and Saber have a discussion of Kiritsugu's decision to keep Saber out of the Caster fight, on the ramparts of the Einzbern castle. Extended Rider and Waver-hosts carousing. (Waver's light spell in Caster's lair is a lot more effective. Bleg.)
    10. Nothing. As the undisputed highlight of the series, adding something to "Rin's Adventure" would only mar its perfection.
    11. The intro comes in earlier, before Rider arrives. Interesting. Yo dawg, I heard you like grail dialogue in your Grail Dialogue. A bit more justification for Assassin suiciding into Rider.
    12. More of Gilgamesh expousing his theories of yuetsu. Gil clarifying his relationship with Tokiomi. An extended version of Kirei's report on the other Masters (to, of course, Gil).
    13. Nothing.

This is just looking for extra scenes, not differences in existing ones. If I've missed anything, let me know.
    13. Sola and Lancer have a short conversation on the top of the random building, before Lancer goes to the river bank.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    I remember some really hardcore blog that showed all the differences between every single season one episode, TV and BD release. It was surprising how much was altered. I can't seem to find it now, though.
    I know what you're talking about. I think I bookmarked it at home. It also had other Blu Ray to broadcast comparisons, as I recall
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That thread has simultaneously respawned my disgust for 4chan, and ripped away some of what little hope I have left for humanity.

Was still hilarious, though.
    The first time I was overwhelmed by anime cuteness
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sword View Post

Oh my God they look like adorable kittens I want to take them home with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    I've been hearing a lot of talk from people who apparently downloaded the BluRays that they only extended like two scenes and didn't touch-up or change anything. They didn't even fix Saber's Excalibur face or change Grail-Iri's outfit to it's proper black in EP 24. Is there anyone who physically bought the BluRays that can confirm this is the case? Because that'd be pretty disappointing. They could have at least fixed the outfit's color and some of the faces.
    ...Why would the physically bought BluRays be any different from the downloaded ones, which were uploaded by someone who bought them?

I downloaded them almost a week ago now and no, they didn't really fix shit. And all they added was:

17: A few new Tokiomi and Iri lines.
    20: A few new Rider and Waver lines. One new Berserker line.
    25: A few new Waver's "grandparents" lines.

That's pretty much it.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Did they at least retouch the animation.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Not really. Episode 25 has still those derpy faces.

It's baffling when you see how much they went in details for this series overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
    ...Why would the physically bought BluRays be any different from the downloaded ones, which were uploaded by someone who bought them?
    I dunno. Weirder things have happened. Maybe someone wanted to troll everyone? Maybe there was some weird case of like rental DVDs being upscalled and uploaded instead? A part of me just doesn't understand why they wouldn't at least fix the worst of the faces or the obvious errors like Iri's dress. As I said, I don't really mind them not adding any extra scenes, because I think the show was amazing as is (nor do I think the two flashbacks everyone is getting worked up over are really all that important anyway), but I know ufotable is better than this. Saber's face during her Excalibur blast makes that scene a lot funnier than it should be, which is a shame because it's a beautifully animated scene aside from that one face. Iri's dress just bugs me from a consistency standpoint. If they had never given her the black dress, I wouldn't care. But she goes from wearing it to not wearing it for no reason.

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    They probably never even noticed. "Dress? What dress."

Well the BDs I downloaded include the new scenes, so unless someone went through the painstaking trouble of removing Iri's hypothetically fixed scenes and replacing them with the old DVD version of them just to elaborately troll people, it is the real thing and ufotable just didn't bother.

As for whether they retouched the animation or not, I believe these stills from episode 24 in BD speak for themselves:

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Artistic integrity.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    I dunno. Weirder things have happened. Maybe someone wanted to troll everyone? Maybe there was some weird case of like rental DVDs being upscalled and uploaded instead? A part of me just doesn't understand why they wouldn't at least fix the worst of the faces or the obvious errors like Iri's dress. As I said, I don't really mind them not adding any extra scenes, because I think the show was amazing as is (nor do I think the two flashbacks everyone is getting worked up over are really all that important anyway), but I know ufotable is better than this. Saber's face during her Excalibur blast makes that scene a lot funnier than it should be, which is a shame because it's a beautifully animated scene aside from that one face. Iri's dress just bugs me from a consistency standpoint. If they had never given her the black dress, I wouldn't care. But she goes from wearing it to not wearing it for no reason.
    Maybe she knows a spell to change colors of cloth at will. It would save shopping expenses.

I wish someone had mentioned that the first time I asked... c'est la vie. If you find that link, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Day
    13. Sola and Lancer have a short conversation on the top of the random building, before Lancer goes to the river bank.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I must have missed this due to tiredness somehow.
    "...My own issues notwithstanding, it does suck not being able to comprehend the potential outcomes of my actions until it's all done."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe she knows a spell to change colors of cloth at will. It would save shopping expenses.
    The pinnacle of Alchemy.

That's it. I can't continue to support this show if they have a white dress instead of a black dress, the story is now ruined.
    0/10 complete crap no merits whatsoever

Blog Entries
    Found it. http://www.kira-reviews.com/blog/arc...egory/fatezero
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That thread has simultaneously respawned my disgust for 4chan, and ripped away some of what little hope I have left for humanity.

Was still hilarious, though.
    The first time I was overwhelmed by anime cuteness

Oh my God they look like adorable kittens I want to take them home with me!

Blog Entries
    Here's a jolly good fellow!