Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Forum Game] My Editor Asked Me To Come Up With An LN Title, But She's Also My Childhood Friend From Another World!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I refuse to believe that there isn't a manga/LN with that premise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The one that I follow is dead. (At least, the translations seem to be)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ohyuu

Pitch: After some disastrous event in the mid-21st century, Presidents of the United States are chosen not through elections, but ranked sword battles.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I Thought I Was Headed To School For A Harem, But Now I Have To Be The Strongest Sword President!?

All his life, Haruto lived as a pirate on the great frigate The Indigo Kraken, raiding villages and merchant ships on the high seas. However, one night he meets a stowaway while cleaning the brig; a beautiful girl who claims she is a ninja, and says she is searching for the legendary sunken robot city of Atlantis...
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is It Forbidden Love for a Pirate to Help a Ninja!?

Pitch: Like Attack on Titan, but the titans are all giant gingerbread men

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It Seems That Christmas Will Be Crunchier Than Expected

Magic Harem High School by Ayn Ran-wait, that's Mahouka.

Uhh...

War has changed. No longer is war fought with men, with bullets, with bombs. Now, all disputes between nations are settled with battles between magical girls representative of each nation. Hotaru Kazehaya, Japan's representative, is one of the strongest magical girls that Japan has ever had. Except she's missing, and the magical girl filling for her is her brother! Will Tatsumi be able to win his nation's battles, keep safe his secret identity, and find his sister?
    canon finish apo vol 3

My Sister's Gone, So I Have To Play The Heroine!?

(I don't think I'm doing it right)

pitch: A perverted necrophiliac wakes up from a coma, only to discover that the zombie apocalypse happened... and ended three days ago!
    Last edited by Phearo; January 13th, 2016 at 12:24 AM.
    Hamburgers.
    (I have a tendency of not finishing things I've started.)
    I hang out alot at my own Discord server, though there isn't really much activity in there. The Art Haus Chatterbox! Accepting commissions. Do you want some art done, and do you want it done for cheap? PM me, man, and we can talk. Currently not taking any commissions, sorry!

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Needs more capital letters.
    canon finish apo vol 3

And done.
    Hamburgers.
    (I have a tendency of not finishing things I've started.)
    I hang out alot at my own Discord server, though there isn't really much activity in there. The Art Haus Chatterbox! Accepting commissions. Do you want some art done, and do you want it done for cheap? PM me, man, and we can talk. Currently not taking any commissions, sorry!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I Wanted to Bang a Zombie, But I Woke Up Too Late!?

Pitch: Like a zombie apocalypse, but with angry NEETs

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    On That Day, I Had To Escape From A Burning Akiba With My Girlfriend From NEETs Screaming "Die, Riajuu Scum!"

In the wake of a devastating world war, society has clung together into primitive rival religions based on internet browsers. However, the revival of an ancient operating system threatens to shatter the fragile peace of the world, plunging it into turmoil...
    canon finish apo vol 3

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    just put the entire john galt speech down as the title
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

When I was working on the covers for Spacesister Chronicles and Dickless Detective Otherself, I tried to find an LN cover builder (long story short, I can't have good image editing software), instead I came across this thing.

I Wanted to Steal My First Kiss, But the Fact Remains I Was Serial Killers?!
    I Am a Virgin, But At Least I Already Don't Mind...

- - - Updated - - -

This may actually be the best.

O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I'm interested in what the barcode says.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Silmarillion as a LN series:

I fell in love with the daughter of the Elf King, but he asked for a Silmaril as the bride price, and now I'm trapped in Sauron's dungeons while my friends are eaten one by one by werewolves!?

My father was cursed by the Enemy and I made my city fall to the Dragon-led armies of evil, but it's OK because I married this girl who totally isn't my amnesiac little sister that I've never met!?

etc
    Last edited by aldeayeah; January 27th, 2016 at 03:15 PM.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    They recapped it in the HF manga, he takes her home and says he fails as a senpai because he thought she was beautiful. It's a part of the senpai curse.

And then Shirou infected her with his senpai density, which only works in the presence of a kouhai. Poor Minori-kun is now the victim, and will gain a kouhai who he will not notice the feelings of.

It's a neverending curse.
    The senpai curse becomes a real, pathological disease. The MC is a researcher, looking for a cure, until he catches it himself! Now, it's a race against time, to find a cure before it destroys him from within!

But Could I Cure Myself Before I Had a Lovesick Kouhai?

Pitch: Dr. Zhivago as a harem comedy.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Zombie apocalypse where the infection is memes.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    To Be Fair Senpai, You Have To Have A Very High IQ To Understand Memes...

An Ordinary High School Student is kidnapped by aliens and sold to an intergalactic zoo, where she must bond with the other inhabitants of various species to survive, find a way home, and perhaps find some special...?
    canon finish apo vol 3