Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Forum Game] My Editor Asked Me To Come Up With An LN Title, But She's Also My Childhood Friend From Another World!

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I Was Going To Comment On How That Novel Was Years Old,But Then I Saw The Post Date!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    To Be Fair Senpai, You Have To Have A Very High IQ To Understand Memes...

An Ordinary High School Student is kidnapped by aliens and sold to an intergalactic zoo, where she must bond with the other inhabitants of various species to survive, find a way home, and perhaps find some special...?
    Teaching Aliens Universal Suffrage Is Surprisingly Hard
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    New pitch: You are a cat, a proud warrior of the AdjectiveNoun Clan. One day, while fighting an honourable duel, you and your competitor both are ran over by an Infernal Machine (a truck) and die, only to find you were reincarnated into an inferior human! You do your best to live your new life, covertly aiding the noble cause of cat-kind and clan AdjectiveNoun, until one day you move to a new workplace and discover your erstwhile competitor was also reincarnated into your new boss, and she's also trying to advance the cause of Clan AdverbVerb!
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Mahou Shoujo Fushigi Tantei Obvious Sunara's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I Died And Was Reborn As A Catlady! But My Boss Is Also A Catlady From My Former Life?

In the wake of a devastating world war, society has clung together into primitive rival religions based on internet browsers. However, the revival of an ancient operating system threatens to shatter the fragile peace of the world, plunging it into turmoil...
    A Forgotten OS Is Destroying My Religion! Help My Life Is In Turmoil!

Concept:
    A string of vandalisms have been occurring in public places. Sick of being unable to use the bathroom and other inconveniences; several people form an investigative team to discover the culprit. They find an underground ring of superpowered fights involving tests of strength in the most unimaginable ways.

#OwO#

I Thought Vandals Ruined My Toilet, Yet It Was Actually Super Fight Club?!

One morning on his way to work, a young intern at the United Nations Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea is captivated by the sight of a beautiful mermaid swimming up the East River. Just after he gets to work, she appears in his office with a briefcase, claiming to be a lawyer representing the world's mermaids, Deep Ones, gillies, squidpeople and affiliated undersea dwellers. This massive coalition has formed to demand exclusive economic zone rights to the entirety of the world's oceans. If the surface countries fail to start paying tolls and fishing license fees, they will never know sashimi again! Can our hero successfully negotiate a deal that will satisfy the sea people without economically devastating the land people, and can he win the heart of the mysterious fish maiden?
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Dagon is a Corporate God: I Have Friends With Gills!

My concept:
    A bunch of kids die and in order to win their lives back, they have to participate in a violent battle in which everyone is assigned the role of a chess piece and is assigned unique powers fitting their role. The three main characters are close friends, but the MC's memories are jumbled for some reason.