Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Forum Game] My Editor Asked Me To Come Up With An LN Title, But She's Also My Childhood Friend From Another World!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

[Forum Game] My Editor Asked Me To Come Up With An LN Title, But She's Also My Childhood Friend From Another World!

This is a forum game. The poster above you describes a story concept or idea or whatever, and then you have to give it an Overly Long LN Title. Then you pitch a concept, next poster goes, et cetera. No need to be orderly, you can ignore pitches if you feel can't think of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by example
    A: Becoming anime gone wrong.

B: I Wanted to Become Anime, But Anime Rejected Me and Now I'm Being Nibbled on by a Subterranean Horror
    Raff came up with the title. Frosty, the example.

I'll start. Donald Trump trapped in an MMO where if he dies in game, he dies IRL
    Last edited by Kirby; January 4th, 2016 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Today I Found Out I Am Nikola Tesla And Apparently I Am Great.

pitch, you get stranded on an island with a cute girl, but all she wants to do is play pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    When I Woke Up, My Tsundere Little Sister Was A Robot Maid Who Called Me Tesla-Sama

Edit: Me, My Dream Girl, and Pokemon at 0.0000° S, 160.0000° W

The year is 2050. After the unprecedented success of Fate/Grand Order, Type-MOON acquired enough political power to overthrow the government of Japan, and then China, North Korea, Taiwan, and South Korea in quick succession. By 2025, Fate/Nihon was a global superpower. By 2040, a new generation of Americans raised on gachas and waifus overthrew their President, declaring themselves beholden only to Love, 5-Stars, and the Pursuit of Waifus; with both sides of the globe under the control of Fate/Nihongo, the world knelt to the might of Fate/Grand Order and its Fate/Subsidiaries.

In the world capital of Fate/Tokyo, ordinary high-school student Kuro Kishinoto works as the student council secretary at Homurahara High. However, he is secretly a revolutary member of the resistance, known only as Lunar Legend...
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; January 4th, 2016 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

hmmm serbian

This Summer The Girl Who Could Power Consoles With Her Mind Is My Wilson!

pitch: your cute anime stepsister killed you to seize your inheritance and made you a zombie in her service.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    DONALD TRUMP MAKES SAO GREAT AGAIN, EXCEPT IT WAS NEVER G--

welp too late, why even live

ok:

This Girl Won't Play GO, I Found My Wife

the pitch is--

wow sniped again

OK raff's:

I Never Wanted Dartz To Be Right About Moon Drop So Much

Also Snow's:

I'm Hungry For Brains But My Wallet Is Empty

MY PITCH:

You become a Melty esports legend but realize you have to play in a closet all the time.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigitte View Post
    kill yourself raffle
    Suicide Under The Bridge

ISIS zombies invade an NRA gun show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    You become a Melty esports legend but realize you have to play in a closet all the time.
    Corner Game x Corner Game
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ISIS zombies invade an NRA gun show.
    Is This a Jihadist?

Pitch: Hairstyles anthropomorphized as cute girls, except they're weird ones like pompadours and afros.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    My Hair is more popular and Better at Chatting up Girls then Me

pitch. You are in love with your sister, but she is a lesbian. Therefor, you are planning on getting a sex change and a change of identity with the end goal of dating her while concealing your origins
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    My Being LGBTQIA is Actually a Cover for Banging My Sister

Pitch: one day while strolling around I am kidnapped by aliens. When I wake up on the alien homeworld I find out that they are actually cute girls who want to use me as a gladiator in intergalactic arena fights between different species.

Blog Entries
    These Cute Alien Kidnappers Are Surprisingly Bloodthirsty.

Pitch, one day you are kidnapped by yakuza for unknown reasons only to find out the boss is a surprisingly sweet older sister type who nonetheless demands you work for her and aid in her plans to take over the anime industry.

Blog Entries
    My Onee-san Is Both Otaku And Yakuza??!!

Pitch, once you wake up you find that your home has been invaded by a cute little-sister type cooking for you. She claims to be from your father's 2nd marriage, but in secret she is also an alien.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

The Pathological Liar Spacesister Chronicles, volume 1: "But You Don't Even Look Like Him!"

One fine day as you're strolling through a tall grassy field, a crop circle opens up around you and everything fades in a black, freezing cold whirlwind. It turns out you've been summoned by your alternate-universe opposite-gender self who's a paranormal investigator and needs a partner to help root out and defeat a Lovecraftian monstrosity living in the sewers under his/her home city.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    One fine day as you're strolling through a tall grassy field, a crop circle opens up around you and everything fades in a black, freezing cold whirlwind. It turns out you've been summoned by your alternate-universe opposite-gender self who's a paranormal investigator and needs a partner to help root out and defeat a Lovecraftian monstrosity living in the sewers under his/her home city.
    Me and My Dickless Detective Otherself Against the Forces of the Beyond! What Could Possibly Go Wrong?!

Pitch: You are a prim, proper Victorian lady. On the day of your wedding to a gentleman of noble birth, alien sasquatches from the Andromeda galaxy kidnap your husband, having foreseen that he is the key to their defeat.

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Taken 4: I Will Absolutely Not Let Anyone Take My Husband Away From Me

You are an ordinary high school student that is one day contacted by people who invite you to participate in a reality show that simulates a trip to Mars. When you come to the facility that will act as a spaceship for the next six months, you find out that all the other astronauts are cute girls.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmadillo View Post
    Taken 4: I Will Absolutely Not Let Anyone Take My Husband Away From Me

You are an ordinary high school student that is one day contacted by people who invite you to participate in a reality show that simulates a trip to Mars. When you come to the facility that will act as a spaceship for the next six months, you find out that all the other astronauts are cute girls.
    Stir☆Crazy

You are an ordinary medical student about to begin an internship at a private clinic far out in the countryside. The clinic is for treating survivors of H-doujinshi. A harrowing yet inspiring tale of the human spirit as you learn to aid in the long, slow process of recovery from the symptoms of mindbreak
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Reality Of H-Doujin Mindbreaking.

You are a young incubus and desire to lay with all the goddesses of Nevermire. Unfortunately, the gods aren't too happy about your existence and desires. Will you finally be satisfied or will you be castrated?
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Blog Entries
    @Dullahan: Hsclepius

Pitch: You're the bestiary keeper for your guild and have no practical combat skills, you just have good non-combat stats. One day some of your guildmates run into a group of Ithilids and you're called on to help revive them. Research leads to you accidentally summoning a tentacle monster eldritch abomination that wants nothing more than to be the guild's mascot in exchange for the cure. What do?
    Last edited by Lycodrake; January 5th, 2016 at 10:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    I'd have gone with "I'll Never Fap To This Again!" but that one's good too
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why are there so many prompt about aliens

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Keit-Ai Can't Take it Anymore!

pitch: you're a poorly educated illiterate dumbass that accidentally gets transferred to the most prestigious formerly all-girl school in the country. if you don't place in the top ten by the end of the year and win a free scholarship your parents will go bankrupt because they can't pay the bills. the four smartest girls in the school each specialize in a different subject and the only way to get them to tutor you to victory is to win their hearts