Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lords of fate: tireless battle in the burning midday sun

Blog Entries
    Ignoring the other people'sconversations Caster replied to Merlin “I see, but before I care toeven look at the differences between you countries what do you haveto offer me? I do not know how much you know about me, but I'm sureyou will agree that working for you just because, is a rather foolishidea.”

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    The raven haired woman spoke up “Kojiro sasuki. What do I seek would be a better question for you, would it not?”
    Kojiro paused for a moment before he responded, eyes closed in casual thought, "Perhaps it would," he opened his eyes again, "But due to the circumstances of my last summoning, you'll have to forgive me for asking about Tyranny, I have no intention of being forcibly bound to someone again."

His gaze drifted for a moment towards his former Master, who was questioning Merlin, then focused again on the raven haired woman, "You say your name was Morgan Le Fay, correct? I know Saber from my previous summoning. And this Saber Lily apparently possesses a pacifistic nature. But I am unfamiliar with this 'altered' form of Saber that you serve, what kind of idealogy does your kingdom possess?"
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

"Wait, you're Lantz, as in Lantzblades, from BL? Yeah, I'm the Mike you know. Hopefully we won't end up fighting one another here...."
    Wait, did I hear that right?!

Mike AND Lantz?

Of ALL the fucking people on BL to get summoned into NASU-LAND with, it just HAD to be THEM and not Erl or IRUN?!

Well, at least this will be interesting....................................... ..............................or I at least hope it will be.....

"My my my, Lantz AND Mike? This is getting quite interesting." I say as I put my hands in my over-sized coat pockets and put on my cool face.
    -Insert witty signature here-

I sighed half in contentment at cuddling Shirou and half in exasperation at the various goings on.

“You know,” I remarked offhandedly to no one in particular while absently drawing circles on Shirou’s flushed cheek with a finger, “If we’re not going to see our prospective masters soon I think I’ll take Shirou somewhere private.” I grinned at his expression. “I’m sure we have a lot to... talk... about.”

Hey, if everybody else is going to keep arguing I might as well try this out, right? What could it hurt?

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lantz laughed “It’s not interesting it’s tragic. There’s no way I could ever agree with this situation. Thus the likelihood of my death and likely yours and mike’s is about one hundred percent. You from me and myself likely from Ryougi there. This is a mostly unwinnable situation given the route we have to follow.”

Lantz continued “it’s hard enough to unify those with like ideals and it barely worked back behind our computers and even then there was arguments a lot of the time. Presumably the reason people follow a king is protection meaning if we say no there is a good chance we die from the elements and whatever these kings are protecting their people from. Those like caster and Kojiro are safe enough as they are given their skills but you mike and I are very much at risk.” He coughed pausing again

“With that in mind what is the likelihood that we would agree to follow the same person? Low in my opinion. Further even if we do follow a single one of these Saber’s two of us will likely be conceding to follow the third’s whims or plans and there isn’t trust between us yet in this environment. Most of all if we follow one of them then the story is incomplete. One opinion is not the truth.” He sighed turning to the rest

“Alter is a controller Kojiro. Power is undoubtedly her method” lantz paused waiting for a correction and continued when none came “Logically she value’s skill and power which you have, thus you may find yourself at home there especially if you’re looking for a fight”

“Shirou smarten up and pay attention, your sister has boobs it’s not a big deal.” Lantz remarked turning to caster

“Go with Lily Medea, full stop, no argument. And I won’t explain myself. It is simply best that you go with Rin there” lantz sighed finishing his speech.

The raven haired le fey smiled at Kojiro “it is as the boy says our country values the strong and gives them freedom and power.”

Merlin spoke up answering Ilya “you have no master here young lady, you are as real as your brother there”

Turning to Mike the old man became decidedly sour “And what about you? You think that the rule of law worthless and despite knowing the truth of things you still deride these kings. What good does it do me to bother with you if you cannot respect your surroundings and the age?” the master mage had been firm not just for mike but as a warning to the others that such headstrong opinions were not welcome in this place.

“My king believes in the rule of law and the protection of the innocent and she is the very same that participated in the fourth and fifth heaven’s feels.” Merlin announced

“And Our leader Lily is a pacifist as I’ve said before it should be obvious about our intent” Rin added.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    After making my offer, I await Shiki's response. Fortunately, however, she seems to look upon the idea favourably.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    "Alright, Mike-san. Shall we?" I ask, holding out a hand.
    Well, that's helpful, I think.

With that, I reach out my hand and take hold of Shiki's, shaking it, responding to her statement as I do

"I am glad that you accept. In the position we are in, we need to stick together to ensure our survival, and so we can get back home. Am I right in believing that you have a husband and child?"

As I am talking to her, Caster and Assassin both ask Merlin what they can gain from this, also attempting to decide who they should serve, their selfish desires of little interest to me.

Then, however, the other non-Nasuverse character spoke up, saying something much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    "My my my, Lantz AND Mike? This is getting quite interesting." I say as I put my hands in my over-sized coat pockets and put on my cool face.
    Wait, another BL person?, I think, surprised at the fact that he seems to know me.

"And who might you be?" I ask, as Archerko continues to come on to a clearly flustered Shirou.

Then, Lantz begins to speak.

Lantz laughed “It’s not interesting it’s tragic. There’s no way I could ever agree with this situation. Thus the likelihood of my death and likely yours and mike’s is about one hundred percent. You from me and myself likely from Ryougi there. This is a mostly unwinnable situation given the route we have to follow.”
    Wait, did he just say what I think he said? Is he actually threatening to kill some guy he doesn't even know? I think, shocked at Lantz's comment.

Dumbstruck by his attitude, I simply stand and listen to him continue talking.

Lantz continued “it’s hard enough to unify those with like ideals and it barely worked back behind our computers and even then there was arguments a lot of the time. Presumably the reason people follow a king is protection meaning if we say no there is a good chance we die from the elements and whatever these kings are protecting their people from. Those like caster and Kojiro are safe enough as they are given their skills but you mike and I are very much at risk.” He coughed pausing again

“With that in mind what is the likelihood that we would agree to follow the same person? Low in my opinion. Further even if we do follow a single one of these Saber’s two of us will likely be conceding to follow the third’s whims or plans and there isn’t trust between us yet in this environment. Most of all if we follow one of them then the story is incomplete. One opinion is not the truth.” He sighed turning to the rest
    Really?, I think, I'd have thought it'd be rather easy to agree....

Before I can respond, however, Merlin pipes up, answering the questions of the various people summoned in turn. However, when he addresses me he becomes much less jovial.

Turning to Mike the old man became decidedly sour “And what about you? You think that the rule of law worthless and despite knowing the truth of things you still deride these kings. What good does it do me to bother with you if you cannot respect your surroundings and the age?” the master mage had been firm not just for mike but as a warning to the others that such headstrong opinions were not welcome in this place.
    Hearing Merlin's words, I again fly into a rage.

"Excuse me, but you summoned me here, to fight in your war for your benefit. Of course, you claim that I can choose not to follow anyone, but as Lantz pointed out that is a false choice, because we cannot survive here alone. I was quite happy being at home living my life, but you dragged me to this time and place against my will, and now you're demanding that I follow your rules. What right do you have to make such demands?" I respond, furious with his attitude.

"And, as for 'believing in the rule of law', well, it's not all that hard to do that when you make the law. If you don't like something, you just change it. And, plus, all feudal systems and such laws are always designed solely to ensure that the powerful remain powerful, and I cannot see how yours would be any different. Your King may be a fundamentally decent person, but the system she upholds is rotten and corrupt, like all absolute monarchies. She might care for her people and protect them, but there's no guarentee that the person who follows her will do the same, and even she still punishes people for going against her. I cannot accept any such system, no matter how benevolent the ruler may be."

Turning back to Lantz, I continue speaking to him.

"As for you, Lantz, I do not see the problem here. You claim that we cannot all agree to follow the same person, but surely the decision is easy.

You cannot seriously be considering Alter after all that fascist bullshit her representative just spouted, especially given that you admitted we have no power, and given how stuck in the fifth century Merlin is you surely can't be considering him. You'll probably find yourself in some filthy dungeon inside a week just for expressing your natural rights. Rin hasn't exactly explained how her society works, true, but pacifism isn't usually something you associate with fascism and brutal dictatorships.

To me, Lily seems like the only choice at the moment. As much as I dislike the idea of following any ruler, thanks to Mr-I'm-a-selfish,-stuck-up-old-magus here we seemingly have no choice if we wish to live, and whilst I don't know exactly what Lily's country is like I cannot see how it can possibly be worse than a power-driven fascist dictatorship or any country where he is in a position of power", I say, pointing angrily at Merlin.

"So, Rin, I would like to know more about your country. Of the three options open to me it seems like the one I would rather live in and, if necessary, fight for. Of course, I will not pledge unconditional alligence to your King, but I will happily assist you as long as your goals are ones which I support, and I will happily use my knowledge to improve the lives of your people", I say, making my decision.

Having chosen a side, at least provisionally, I await the response of the representative of the Kingdom I will soon be living in. However, before I do so, I realise that I should probably confirm this choice with my new ally. After all, she is extremely powerful, even without all the fanwanking, so I do not wish to lose her support, and it would be unfair of me to impose my wishes on her.

"So, Shiki, what do you say? Do you agree with my choice of Kingdom in which to live? Or do you have an alternative plan?"

Blog Entries
    "I am glad that you accept. In the position we are in, we need to stick together to ensure our survival, and so we can get back home. Am I right in believing that you have a husband and child?"
    "No child." I give a curt reply in the affirmative. Though I try not to give any indication of it, my mind is spinning. How the fuck does he know that I'm married? How did he know my name? He has things to answer soon. As he continues, I hope that he doesn't eat much salt. If he does that on top of all his yelling, he'll be having blood pressure problems soon.

"So, Shiki, what do you say? Do you agree with my choice of Kingdom in which to live? Or do you have an alternative plan?"
    "I don't care either way. Whatever makes ya happy." Really, I don't care at all, but if it keeps him from having a heart attack, that's good, I guess.

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    “You know,” I remarked offhandedly to no one in particular while absently drawing circles on Shirou’s flushed cheek with a finger, “If we’re not going to see our prospective masters soon I think I’ll take Shirou somewhere private.” I grinned at his expression. “I’m sure we have a lot to... talk... about.”
    This wasn't good. Why did she have to say it like that? Shirou was at the moment, very glad that Saber was more reserved then this older Ilya. Very, very, very glad.

“Shirou smarten up and pay attention, your sister has boobs it’s not a big deal.”
    The one that had laughed maniacally earlier, the man called Lantz, said. He then went on to say what kingdom the others should choose. This made him even more suspicious in Shirou's eyes. Unlike the others, Lantz wasn't confused and appeared to know quite well what was happening. Not only that, he had threatened the British man that liked to argue. There was no way he'd stand by and let Lantz kill Mike.

He found it strange that Mike knew quite a bit about the woman named Ryougi but she didn't seem to know anything about him.

Doing his best to ignore the older Ilya, even though the blush was still on his face, Shirou spoke. "I get that we're supposed to pick a side, but why is this happening? Didn't Saber go back to that hill after the War? Why is she here? And why are there three of her?" he asked.

Blog Entries
    'Lily? Well if they are the peaceful ones then I don't really care, I just want to return to the previous time and if she has the answers then that is who I'll follow, for now at least.'

“Very well then, if she holds the chance that I seek then I shall go with Lily.”

And with those words Caster walked upand stood beside Rin barely even caring to acknowledge her presence for she was already thinking of ways to return to her home.

Blog Entries
    “Alter is a controller Kojiro. Power is undoubtedly her method” lantz paused waiting for a correction and continued when none came “Logically she value’s skill and power which you have, thus you may find yourself at home there especially if you’re looking for a fight”
    The raven haired le fey smiled at Kojiro “it is as the boy says our country values the strong and gives them freedom and power.”
    To be honest, each side seemed to have it's positives and negatives, and while he was concerned about how the boy, "Lantz", had called Alter a controller, he could see no reason why he shouldn't at least go see what Alter's country was like. He wasn't going to swear loyalty by any means, but, for the moment, he figured that he should gather information on the one Saber he knew the least about.

... And he had to admit that the prospect of a fight was a great attraction to him.

He couldn't even remember his own true name, to everyone here, he was the legendary Sasaki Kojiro. Anything he did, even some great feat of heroism would inevitably be attributed to that mythological swordsman who hadn't actually existed. Still, even though he had been a farmer in life, he had grown to accept the name to some extent. It had allowed him a chance to experience battles that a lowly farmer would have never been able to participate in, like the battles he had experienced during the Holy Grail War.

He moved to stand next to Morgan, his face expressionless.

He felt indifferent towards this magus, but for now, he would give the country she represented a chance, if only for the prospect of battle. It was by no means a final decision, but it was one that he had made himself, as the farmer who represented Sasaki Kojiro.
    Last edited by Airen; July 19th, 2011 at 03:22 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

"Still don't know who I am Mike, I see."

I pull my hands out of my pockets and cross my arms while leaning forward while standing up.

"I'll give you a hint, Me and Erlkonig are very close."

'This should make it obvious to even a blind, deaf, and retarded monkey in a diaper'

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Doing his best to ignore the older Ilya, even though the blush was still on his face, Shirou spoke.
    Aww, it's so cute watching Shirou try to hide his embarrassment. It would be even better if he decided to give in, but I suppose you can't have everything at once. I'll just have to keep at it! However, it might be better if I worked a little bit slower. Maybe that way he'll have the chance to get more comfortable with me.

That in mind, I eased off my poor brother. Not completely; I was still standing hip-to-hip with him, but I wasn't actively trying to fluster him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace
    "I get that we're supposed to pick a side, but why is this happening? Didn't Saber go back to that hill after the War? Why is she here? And why are there three of her?" he asked.
    "I'm sort of curious about that too. You said one was the Saber we know and love, so what's with the others? I'm sticking with Onii-chan, whatever he chooses, but it would be nice to know everything else anyway," I said to Merlin, while emphasizing with a wave of my hand.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lantz shrugged “Of course you can’t see the problem; you can’t even see Merlin’s point so there’s no chance for you to understand the problem of picking a side. As for me I’m not considering anything, I’ve already decided to go with alter’s group.” He announced sighing as he went to stand with Morgan near Kojiro

Merlin nodded stroking his beard at the words and movements before him “As to the three versions of whom you call Saber we are uncertain as to why this is as such. I am only certain that my king wish above all else to see you Emiya Shirou. Mike your answer is as expected, I’ll try no further to fight your perception of what has and is currently happening, as Lantz says you cannot understand it. Do as you like child it matters not to me.”

Rin twitched “we’ve not been a participant in the war; we have treaties to take care of the sick and elderly and so on in keeping with the policies of the kingdom in general. We’re neutral but still a formal nation. I can’t really say more, you’d have to see it for yourself.” She explained quickly.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    "I don't care either way. Whatever makes ya happy." Really, I don't care at all, but if it keeps him from having a heart attack, that's good, I guess.
    OK, well, at least Shiki seems to be following me. And, with her ability, that is likely to be very helpful.

"OK, well, in that case I suspect I'm likely to go with Rin", I say. "Thanks for supporting me."

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    "Still don't know who I am Mike, I see."

I pull my hands out of my pockets and cross my arms while leaning forward while standing up.

"I'll give you a hint, Me and Erlkonig are very close."

'This should make it obvious to even a blind, deaf, and retarded monkey in a diaper'
    What the fuck? Since when does that constitute an "answer" to my question?

"Sorry, but I'm not aware of the details of Erl's friendship circle, you'll have to be more specific", I respond, still confused by the attitude of the mysterious person.

"You know, you could just tell me your name", I continue. "It would make things a hell of a lot easier...."

Then, having responded to one BL person, I awaited the response of the other, hoping that Lantz's response would be rather less fucking irritating.

Hmm, actually, who would be enough of a dick to answer like that? Alfheim, perhaps? I wonder as Lantz begins to speak.

Lantz shrugged “Of course you can’t see the problem; you can’t even see Merlin’s point so there’s no chance for you to understand the problem of picking a side. As for me I’m not considering anything, I’ve already decided to go with alter’s group.” He announced sighing as he went to stand with Morgan near Kojiro

Merlin nodded stroking his beard at the words and movements before him “As to the three versions of whom you call Saber we are uncertain as to why this is as such. I am only certain that my king wish above all else to see you Emiya Shirou. Mike your answer is as expected, I’ll try no further to fight your perception of what has and is currently happening, as Lantz says you cannot understand it. Do as you like child it matters not to me.”

Rin twitched “we’ve not been a participant in the war; we have treaties to take care of the sick and elderly and so on in keeping with the policies of the kingdom in general. We’re neutral but still a formal nation. I can’t really say more, you’d have to see it for yourself.” She explained quickly.
    Hearing Lantz speak, I immediately respond, without even thinking what he has said, confident that my friend's judgement has led him to the right choice.

"Well, of course you've gone for Alter, I mean she's th..", I begin, before my mind processes what he's said and I do a sudden about-turn.

"Wait, did you say Alter? What the fuck? Did you not play the same fucking Visual Novel as me? She's listed as Lawful Evil for a fucking reason", I shout, outraged at Lantz's willingness to support an outright Fascist leader.

"Plus, even if you're willing to overlook that, the fact that she's got fucking Morgan Le Fay as her head magus should be a good enough reason to stay well away. Have you not read any of the legends either? What the fuck are you thinking?"

"And, what about the people of this world? What possible excuse could you have for being willing to condemn them to a life of slavery under a brutal Fascist dictator who respects only strength. Strength which you just admitted you do not possess..."

I continue shouting, absolutely apopoletic with rage at Lantz's choice.

"Anyway, I sure hope you like being chained to a wall and tortured, because that's where you're going to end up. You must be fucking nuts to go for her, as well as apparently being selfish enough to fuck over the entire world for your own petty goal. Plus, I thought we were friends, and now your decision means we might be forced to kill each other, because I'm not about to let the freedom of all these people be compromised because my friend decided to support some fucking Fascist bitch."

Finally finished with my rant, I turn to Merlin.

"I understand the situation perfectly", I reply. "You dragged us here to fight in your fucking war because you can't just agree to get along or to let the people decide who they want to be ruled by."

Calming down slightly, I explain myself further.

"Look, I'm sure that your Saber is a perfectly nice person. In fact, I know she is. But, in the end, that does not matter. No-one, no matter how good and fundamentally nice, can be trusted with absolute authority. The temptation to abuse it is too large and, besides, even if you do not abuse it everyone has a different opinion of what is acceptable."

I think back to the arguments I had had with Altima and others over the past few weeks prior to being summoned. Even though he definitely means well, that doesn't mean he's always right, and his idea of how people should act is different enough from mine that it was causing problems.

"Everyone thinks their way of doing things is the right way, and I have no problem with that, but when you're in charge it's very difficult to avoid forcing that idea on others, especially when you have absolute power like your King does. Not everyone thinks the same, and an autocratic leader like yours cannot cope with that, and ends up oppressing people. Not because they're evil or want to retain control, but because they genuinely think it's what is best. Sometimes, they may even be right about that, but the temptation to enforce their methods regardless of what is right is just too high for anyone to be trusted with that kind of power. I'm aware that your Saber is a fundamentally nice person, but she's still human, and no-one is perfect. People should be able to act as they wish, not as they are ordered by some arbitrarily-chosen ruler."

Finally, I turn to Rin.

"OK, well, that's enough for me to at least take a look, even if only by default. But do not think that this means I am going to swear any kind of allegance or unquestioning obedience to your King. I will assist you and, if necessary, fight for you so far as I believe it is the right thing to do, and not one step further."

Then, I walk over to stand beside her, having decided to go with her, for now at least. I stand beside her, unsure of what to say, contemplating the situation I find myself in.

Hmm, so, what do I do from here? I can do a great deal of good, I can save a lot of people with my...

And, then, it hits me. In all the confusion and shouting, I had forgotten all about the girl I had been trying to "save" for the last two years. She may not be here right now, but her big sister and the boy she loves both are. I think back to what Shirou said earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    "I get that we're supposed to pick a side, but why is this happening? Didn't Saber go back to that hill after the War? Why is she here? And why are there three of her?" he asked.
    Hmm, he must be from the Fate route, which means he doesn't know about Sakura.

I realise that I have to tell him. Tell both of them. They may never return home, but if they do I will forever kick myself at not taking this opportunity to at least give Sakura a chance. A real chance, not a fictional one like the ones I gave her in all the stories I would have written if I wasn't so damn good at wasting time.

Hey, I could make all the routes good endings if I get this right....

But, first I have to know what timeline Rin comes from. Desperate to know the answer, I blurt out the first thing that comes into my head.

"So, which route are you from?" I say, before mentally facepalming at the utter stupidity of my question.

"Erm, what I meant was.. oh, never mind, I'll explain later...." I say, realising I have no way around my last comment without explaining my understanding of her situation. "However, Rin, I have something important to tell you regarding your sister. I'll explain this along the way, but Shirou needs to know too."

"You see, she's being abused horribly, and she needs your help, both of you, whatever timeline you might hail from. Obviously you can't do anything now, but one day you may return home, and I want you to have the information you need to help her."

Having made my statement, I await their response.

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    That wasn't a very helpful response. Maybe he could get them to make peace with each other somehow? All of them were Saber so maybe it could work? Shirou didn't want to fight when he didn't have to. Mike of course ranted about how Saber Alter was evil except he and Lantz seemed to know something about her which they appeared to have gotten from a .... Visual Novel? This was strange. Then he asked Tohsaka what route she was from. That didn't make sense. What's a route?

"Erm, what I meant was.. oh, never mind, I'll explain later...." I say, realising I have no way around my last comment without explaining my understanding of her situation. "However, Rin, I have something important to tell you regarding your sister. I'll explain this along the way, but Shirou needs to know too."

"You see, she's being abused horribly, and she needs your help, both of you, whatever timeline you might hail from. Obviously you can't do anything now, but one day you may return home, and I want you to have the information you need to help her."
    "Tohsaka? You have a sister?" he asked confused. He never remembered seeing Tohsaka's sister or heard her mention having one. How did Mike even know about Tohsaka's sister if he didn't? And why did he have to know? Shirou would help Tohsaka's sister if she was in trouble. He turned over to the older Ilya. Speaking of 'sisters', he turned to the older Ilya. "Oh, we have to talk when we get the chance." Shirou had no idea why Ilya was wearing something very simliar to what Archer used to wear, but there had to be an interesting story there right?

Blog Entries
    Caster turned and spoke to the young witch who stood beside her. "Will you please hurry these people up, I do not care for their foolishness and would like to take control of my affairs as soon as possible."

Blog Entries
    "So, which route are you from?" I say, before mentally facepalming at the utter stupidity of my question.

"Erm, what I meant was.. oh, never mind, I'll explain later...." I say, realising I have no way around my last comment without explaining my understanding of her situation.
    Wait, so not only am I with a scientist, I'm with a mad scientist? This guy's rambling on about routes, and saving people, and of course he's still going on about the king? The mad ones are smarter anyways. But....

I walk up to Mike and grasp his shoulder. "As much as I can see your desire to get these secrets out now, don'tcha think it'd be best to wait until we get settled in? Bit of an awkward time for revelations."
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Feeling rather indifferent to whatever was going on around him, Kojiro turned his gaze towards the blue, seemingly cloudless sky. While he himself preferred the moon, there was something beautiful about the sun as well, even if one couldn't look directly at it without harming their eyes.

He sighed once, then leveled his gaze back towards the others, watching their interactions with a newfound polite interest, even grinning a bit as he watched his former master grow irritated, the small, subconscious signs of her physical body alerting him to her bad mood far before her irritated tone of voice gave it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Caster turned and spoke to the young witch who stood beside her. "Will you please hurry these people up, I do not care for their foolishness and would like to take control of my affairs as soon as possible."
    Yes that was just like Caster to say.

He chuckled a bit, but remained otherwise silent, continuing his silent observation of everyone.
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

"However, Rin, I have something important to tell you regarding your sister. I'll explain this along the way, but Shirou needs to know too."

Mas- I mean Rin has a sister? What? She never mentioned that to me. Why would she never mention that to me? And how does this guy seem to know about everyone here, anyway? There's a lot that doesn't make much sense here, but realistically there's nothing I can do about that now. For the time being I'll just focus on making sure nothing happens to Shirou while we're trapped here.

...And if in the process he happens to fall for his knight in shining, er, leather, than all the better! I mean, it's happened once already so who's to say lightning can't strike twice?

"Oh, we have to talk when we get the chance."
    I grinned. "Oh, don't worry about that, O-," with a tap on his nose, "nii-," tap, "chan," tap. "I'm sure we'll spend lots of time talking with each other soon enough." Just for that added bit of oomph, I crossed my arms underneath my breasts in emphasis.

"You know, you could just tell me your name", I continue. "It would make things a hell of a lot easier...."
    I start molesting my chin with my right hand 'This is going to take longer than I thought'.

"While I won't give my name away just yet, I will say the initials for my name are 'L' and 'S'."

I swear to god if this takes too long...