Page 178 of 305 FirstFirst ... 78128168173176177178179180183188228278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 6084

Thread: Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Presumably all the other Masters had their respective round 1 on the first floor and the ones who didn't die moved up, Shinji just stuck around longer than anyone else and became floor master by default because he was the only one still there.

US Friend Code
    Also, after the Chakravartin got established, it seems that Moon Cell trapped new masters from earth without the people with master potential actively participating in the war as it was implied in the first episode. Some continued their round and some stayed in shinji city, this continued for 999 years...

Now that I think about it... the population decrease to 100,000 might be because Moon Cell keeps kidnapping people...

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Well, now that we know what happened with Dan, that maybe means that sort of thing's why Shuwen's Zerker, given what happened in Extra.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So uh. Is Last Encore like a different route to all of the EXTRAs? I felt like it's a bootleg "sequel" to the original Fate/Extra. And I like how Nero and Hakuno did not notice Rin. Hell. wtf was she doing during the whole Robin/Dan Arc? I mean, in the beginning of the arc, she was taking a bath with Nero, Then she wasn't heard from again till like the end of the arc. She could have helped them and Rani would have joined them in the happy elevator.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    So uh. Is Last Encore like a different route to all of the EXTRAs? I felt like it's a bootleg "sequel" to the original Fate/Extra. And I like how Nero and Hakuno did not notice Rin. Hell. wtf was she doing during the whole Robin/Dan Arc? I mean, in the beginning of the arc, she was taking a bath with Nero, Then she wasn't heard from again till like the end of the arc. She could have helped them and Rani would have joined them in the happy elevator.
    Hakuno did point out last episode how Rin vanished without him noticing, but I think that was the only mention of her.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Hakuno did point out last episode how Rin vanished without him noticing, but I think that was the only mention of her.
    Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

I would say she stayed in the elevator during all the arc but she knew Rani's hope in Hakuno which she only told to them in her house so i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    nO ePiC fIgHtS
    That's what newcomers fate anime series fans says about Last Encore, I repeat what they say.

US Friend Code
    I do think it's a fair complaint that LE's fights haven't been the best, even if fights aren't the main attraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I do think it's a fair complaint that LE's fights haven't been the best, even if fights aren't the main attraction.
    No it's not, not when Shaft isn't building any hype for the fights, they never tried to hook people with fights scenes in the PVs or stopping the episode right before the fight to build expectations, people only thought it was going to be full of good battles because there is "Fate" in the title of the show.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    I feel they may be saving their efforts in fights for Julius and Li, Leo and Gawain and Twice and Saver. Li and Gawain are both good at direct combat, and Saver's OP as fuck (we saw some of that in episode 1. Plus the fact he's the one who made the Chakravartin), so there's no way of avoiding a more cool fight with them.
    That and I expect a good debut for Aestus Domus Aurea
    As long as these 3 can have good fights, I'll be satisfied
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    No it's not, not when Shaft isn't building any hype for the fights, they never tried to hook people with fights scenes in the PVs or stopping the episode right before the fight to build expectations, people only thought it was going to be full of good battles because there is "Fate" in the title of the show.
    People expect good fights because this is still a tournament where legendary characters fight to the death, if fights didn't matter Nasu would have ended the tournament style completely instead of just changing it.

And how is Shaft not building hype? You can't honestly say a city being flooded and changed into a arena, while Drake rides in on top of her boat talking about how great she is, and epic music plays the background isn't trying to set up a grand fight. That's the main weakness of that scene, the great setup to a lame conclusion. If they gave no importance to the battle there would be way less complaining.

Fights are not the main point of the show but they are definitely still a focus, and if they fail at delivering a satisfying scene it's completely valid to complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    You're aware that the opening of the anime is one massive fight scene right? And that the very first moment of episode 1 has Nero fighting Saver, with lasers and explosions and all the typical fight hype.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    So, Dan came back after Chakravartin and started offing masters as they arrived on the floor. Since chakravartin was established, shinji should have already been made a floor master, right, so how did all those masters even get to the second floor...? Or did the ladder just take that long to go up or some dumb shit?
    those masters ARE RESSURECTED instantly at those floors
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    So Dan died but was unwilling to accept his Fate.

Rani died and in opposition to Dan wished for new masters to progress beyond that killing field.

Hakuno(s) died and is now a phantom of their hatred but is slowly obtaining his own ego separate from the desires of his origins?

Thats basically it yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

Also the fights haven't been stellar.

But this episode unlike vs Drake there's a lot of really solid choreography. Nero's dancing around the invisible arrows is very well done

And her counter to the Yew bow was fantastic and basically 500% impact.

Thats one thing SHAFT is great at. When Nero deals a death Blow. That shit hits HARD

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    Also the fights haven't been stellar.

But this episode unlike vs Drake there's a lot of really solid choreography. Nero's dancing around the invisible arrows is very well done

And her counter to the Yew bow was fantastic and basically 500% impact.

Thats one thing SHAFT is great at. When Nero deals a death Blow. That shit hits HARD
    Agreed, I really enjoyed the fight with Robin.

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    Robin fight was done well considering it's RH IMO
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    So Dan died but was unwilling to accept his Fate.
    Which is very odd and feels off, maybe Hakuno is not the only one being affected strangely by the circumstances.

He seemed pretty cool about losing in the original Extra and encouraged Hakuno to keep going. Rather unlike what he became after being revived.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post
    Which is very odd and feels off, maybe Hakuno is not the only one being affected strangely by the circumstances.

He seemed pretty cool about losing in the original Extra and encouraged Hakuno to keep going. Rather unlike what he became after being revived.
    He gives that exact same speech in LE though. Like word for word.

Yeah, in his memories, which is why I think it's strange that he changed his mind so hard upon showing up again with Robin.