Page 203 of 305 FirstFirst ... 103153193198201202203204205208213253303 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 6084

Thread: Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    That, and it creates a divide on the community
    On one side: People fine with pirating using raws and fansubs to discuss the episodes as they air
    On the other: People who hate piracy and want to remain legal having to wait for Netflix while doing their best to avoid spoilers, but when they discuss the show, it's over. People already know how the show turned out and they can't have the same experience others had.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    I'm this close to running the sub file of another language through Google Translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Everyone drop it because it started so late...

Don't just say "fuck netflix, fuck netflix", they still can get the raw
    If starting late is the issue, they wouldn't have even picked up the show. I doubt a late start would affect who wants to sub the show when we already have 7 episodes.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Perhaps the best thing you can do now is learn Japanese. One time investment, eternal profit.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Forcing you binge watch weekly episodic releases?
    They're not releasing it weekly outside of Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Perhaps the best thing you can do now is learn Japanese. One time investment, eternal profit.
    Then you can be like me and get the gist of the episodes but only fully understand some of the scenes because you can't really keep up with the speaking so if you really wanna watch it raw you almost need the JP subs anyway

One day I'll break free from this wretched life
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    It's times like this I'm grateful I speak Chinese and am learning Japanese since Chinese subs are released at an insanely fast speed and that I don't need to learn thousands of kanji from scratch since they're 80% the same as Mandarin anyways
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

Kooritsukai subs are out. No idea about the quality
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

I skipped through it quickly and didn't notice anything major that was off, either in translation or just pure grammar, so I think it's fine to use, as any errors will probably be picked out eventually regardless.

Seems like he dropped the quality a lot in reducing the file size however (or that might just be me), so might be worth ripping the sub file.

- - - Updated - - -

The nursery rhyme singing is a bit off, actually, because he seems to have translated the first part the way it sounds like they're singing it with their engrish, but not like that matters really.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code

FUCK NEVER SAW IT BEFORE

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So uh after seeing it subbed and all? How did the order of both episodes go down? Why did Monster Alice not create a re-loop after getting stabbed by Rin and decapitated by Nero? I thought Monster Alice's effect was that if she somehow dies or gets hurt, she resets.

What happened to Amari? Did she perma-die from overdrinking?

And the timeline was confusing, After the "1st" Hakuno left Alice, I assume she turned into monster Alice and then that's what happened in the current timeline or something when Rin, Nero and this "2nd" Hakuno came to the third floor. Actually, I forgot what happened with the original Fate/Extra after you defeated Alice in the PSP game that created the Last Encore Timeline.
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Kooritsukai subs are out. No idea about the quality
    I think I watched their initial episode 1 release. If it's the same people, it wasn't bad but not as good as Chyuu. Definitely better than memes and what APEX tried to pass off as an edit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    So uh after seeing it subbed and all? How did the order of both episodes go down? Why did Monster Alice not create a re-loop after getting stabbed by Rin and decapitated by Nero? I thought Monster Alice's effect was that if she somehow dies or gets hurt, she resets.

The loop was because she wanted to see Hakuno again, but forgot everything about that besides her desire to not be lonely again, so she looped so the Ladder wouldn't go down. At the end, Alice recognized Hakuno, and realized she has to let go, rather than cling to life in a cycle of kill Hakuno or her suffering even more and dying. So, she stopped the looping and allowed Nero and Rin to kill her to bring down the Ladder
    What happened to Amari? Did she perma-die from overdrinking?

It's a mystery

And the timeline was confusing, After the "1st" Hakuno left Alice, I assume she turned into monster Alice and then that's what happened in the current timeline or something when Rin, Nero and this "2nd" Hakuno came to the third floor.
    Correct
    Actually, I forgot what happened with the original Fate/Extra after you defeated Alice in the PSP game that created the Last Encore Timeline.

From Nero's comments, it seems her master was game Hakuno (she said the unnamed master won mostly because of wantig to survive, like game Hakuno) who lost to Twice and Saver in the Moon Cell core, which leads to the current situation
    Here's some answers
    Last edited by bassgs435; March 13th, 2018 at 05:49 PM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    can anyone send a link? I can't find the subs for some reason

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    can anyone send a link? I can't find the subs for some reason
    Idk if it's in the rules that I'm not allowed to show a link but I think I'm allowed to say that you can check Kissanime.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Here's some answers
    Thanks for explaining. That really does help with how confusing it was when I watched episode 6 but Episode 7 came full circle after the beginning of 6 didn't make sense.

And some afterthought, so that explains how Rin defeated Shinji's Servants. She "Installed" Cu like Illya in Prisma Illya. The question is how did she do that? How did she survived the scissor slaughter? I assume Cu's Soul revived her or Monster Alice's Loop that after Nero defeated her, Rin was revived.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get Last Encore Collab in F/GO and Cu installed Rin was the limited 5* Servant. You can put 3 Rins in the team if that happens.

I also noticed that Rin's hair has some White Highlights in the tips of her hair, did she had that in Extra/CCC?
    Chibi V.Sion Army go!

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    It resets after Nero killed that monster. Rin die, Hakuno with command spell strenghtening Nero, Nero killed that monster, reset, Rin live again
    Why do people assume BC? BC won't make you healthy again after being stabbed with many scissors
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    I also noticed that Rin's hair has some White Highlights in the tips of her hair, did she had that in Extra/CCC?
    She did.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Initially, would monster Alice have attacked if she wasn't attacked first by those mages? IIRC, they shot her on sight.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    I'm kinda starting to theorize that it was Hakunon's appearance in those flashbacks, but due to Hakuno's memory, he sees his current "form" there instead.

This can be supported by that shot of Alice not focusing on Hakuno's face, but on the book. She recognized the "core". Also, Nero saying that a certain Master successfully ascended without killing a fellow Master, only to see Hakuno doing that exact same thing, when Nero explicitly says that it was a completely "different person".

Well, was it a girl with dank JoJo poses, perhaps?

Nasu's quote on his blog as the first episdoe debuted comes to mind: "No matter how much your form changes, no matter how much time passes. If the soul in the core is the same, then the conclusion will always---"

This could be me just reaching, but I'd like to keep that theory at the back of my head for now.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Initially, would monster Alice have attacked if she wasn't attacked first by those mages? IIRC, they shot her on sight.
    Probably. She seemed to be kinda already slowly losing the grip on herself. It looked to me that the sudden aggression just kicked the process into hyper drive.
    Last edited by Astroprogs; March 13th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.