Page 214 of 305 FirstFirst ... 114164204209212213214215216219224264 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 6084

Thread: Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedKaZero View Post
    No way that theory is right, nothing implies that HAKUNO is seeing Hakuno's memories and putting himself there.

Going back to episode 7 Past Hakuno said that he was a fake and ascends in place of someone(of fHakuno?) So that signals that he is... the same person as the current HAKUNO?
    It's also possible that he's having the memories of all the previous Masters Twice killed? It would explain the Dan flashback and stuff

But Rin says Saber and her previous Master killed Julius, Saber said her previous Master was a girl, we saw HAKUNO seeing himself killing Julius, and Julius knows the name Kishinami Hakuno.... so I'm still feeling the previous theory personally, or a combination of both

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    It doesn't bother me that much but I think it's a dumb solution, why not just have the fourth floor be empty or destroyed? Could have been shown in a single scene, with the ladder passing straight through it while they talk for example.
    Exactly my point.
    I was saying that no one wants to see their favourite servant get offed so easily in a flashback(you may be different though)
    If your favorite servant suck then I don't see why them being 1shotted is a problem. And if your servant is Tamamo, chance that you lose easily is even much higher considering Twice after training his Tamamo to max lvl max stats NEVER won a HGW simply becuz their bond lvl is 0 lol.

Julius also seems to recognize HAKUNO. HAKUNO doesn't recognize him, but Julius knows him. They've met before.

If HAKUNO was just seeing Hakuno's memories, he wouldn't have Suzuka Gozen with him when he fought Dan. It would be Nero. And Nero would recognize Dan and Robin, the way she recognized Li and Julius. She'd also at least know about Nursery Rhyme/Alice, even if she doesn't recognize them. It sounds like Hakuno and HAKUNO has different pasts to me.

Blog Entries
    Well like I said it could be "HAKUNO has the memories of everyone Twice killed whose hatred amalgamated into him" which could also include Hakuno. Also I think Twice said HAKUNO had Hakuno's appearance and Nero said something about them looking alike despite being different genders but unfortunately I just ran over my headphone cable with my chair and broke it so I can't go back and verify anything or ever watch any anime again, goodbye forever

edit: found another cable, it was 要素 not 様子, I guess that wouldn't have made sense anyway
    Last edited by Kotonoha; March 17th, 2018 at 01:59 PM.

US Friend Code
    People would still complain if we saw a flashback of Nero oneshoting the 4th Servant, so I'm okay with skipping it completely.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    It's also possible that he's having the memories of all the previous Masters Twice killed? It would explain the Dan flashback and stuff

But Rin says Saber and her previous Master killed Julius, Saber said her previous Master was a girl, we saw HAKUNO seeing himself killing Julius, and Julius knows the name Kishinami Hakuno.... so I'm still feeling the previous theory personally, or a combination of both
    Well, with your explaination, this theory may be possible but what happens in the 3rd floor contradicts this theory...
    We will see I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    If your favorite servant suck then I don't see why them being 1shotted is a problem. And if your servant is Tamamo, chance that you lose easily is even much higher considering Twice after training his Tamamo to max lvl max stats NEVER won a HGW simply becuz their bond lvl is 0 lol.
    That's fair.
    My 2 cents is that they skipped because they didn't want to cannonize a route or something, and I don't mind that, but to each their own (and having a non-Extra related servant on 4th floor may flame a different discussion entirely...)

- - - Updated - - -

Also forgot to mention this before but Rin says that Hakuno and Saber lost to Leo(assuming I heard it right)
    So how did they reach twice?

Blog Entries
    Also forgot to mention this before but Rin says that Hakuno and Saber lost to Leo(assuming I heard it right)
    So how did they reach twice?
    She said Julius lost to them right after saying he was Leo's brother, maybe that's what you heard?

US Friend Code
    She said Julius lost to them right after saying he was Leo's brother, maybe that's what you heard?
    Ah, so that's what it was...
    Hmm need to watch that again

Edit: yeah, you are right
    Last edited by RedKaZero; March 17th, 2018 at 03:18 PM.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    You wa shock when the mysterious special turns out to be the 4th floor which is Gatou and Arc and is directly followed by the Tsukihime remake release date announcement
    So that's why they completely skipped over it and only offered it a passing reference.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Well like I said it could be "HAKUNO has the memories of everyone Twice killed whose hatred amalgamated into him" which could also include Hakuno.
    It's possible. But as RedKaZero pointed out, in one of the flashbacks, Hakuno said he was a fake, fighting in someone else's place. I doubt there are many fake Masters wandering around. At that point in time, the current Hakuno himself didn't know he was a fake.

It can be kind of, sort of explained by Hakuno replacing the people and their dialogue in his memory with himself. Even changing all dialogue that talks about his goals and wishes. He's even learning from his changed memories, since the current Hakuno borrows his goal of wanting to "carry hope as he ascends" from his flashbacks where he calls himself a fake. So he's learning from his own, fake memories.

And he still somehow met Julius. That part is not just memories, it's real. Still, I wouldn't dismiss the theory completely. There's a few parts that don't make sense, but this theory can, in some way or form, still be true. I can't think of a better alternative to explain his memories, at least.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe it's just that our protagonist isn't the first "Hakuno Kishinami" Deadface to go through the floors, and his memories aren't from Hakunon, but from the previous Deadfaces.

Blog Entries
    Now will hakuno turn into hakunon?

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    So how many episodes is this getting, really? I thought I'd be okay with 14 episodes but now that it's being suggested otherwise I don't like to imagine that the development of each floor may have been compromised because they're running out of episode.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rate View Post
    It's possible. But as RedKaZero pointed out, in one of the flashbacks, Hakuno said he was a fake, fighting in someone else's place. I doubt there are many fake Masters wandering around. At that point in time, the current Hakuno himself didn't know he was a fake.
    The one he had when he touched the NR book? I don't think that was a flashback, I think he might have been directly communicating with NR there.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Maybe it's just that our protagonist isn't the first "Hakuno Kishinami" Deadface to go through the floors, and his memories aren't from Hakunon, but from the previous Deadfaces.
    Some flashbacks with MHakuno are of the war itself (vs Julius) rather than after the war when Dead Face was established

Quote Originally Posted by Zenieth View Post
    Now will hakuno turn into hakunon?
    Hopefully no...

- - - Updated - - -

The one he had when he touched the NR book? I don't think that was a flashback, I think he might have been directly communicating with NR there.
    The position of CS say otherwise

Blog Entries
    The position of CS say otherwise
    But his hands aren't visible in that scene?

e: To clarify I interpreted it as all the previous flashbacks where he had different CS and was reading her books and stuff and when she asked "why are you going up" the first time and we couldn't hear the answer were not HAKUNO, but the part before they fight her where he touches the book on the table and she asks the same question and he gives the speech about wanting to have hope or w/e was HAKUNO
    Last edited by Kotonoha; March 17th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

US Friend Code
    But his hands aren't visible in that scene?

e: To clarify I interpreted it as all the previous flashbacks where he had different CS and was reading her books and stuff and when she asked "why are you going up" the first time and we couldn't hear the answer were not HAKUNO, but the part before they fight her where he touches the book on the table and she asks the same question and he gives the speech about wanting to have hope or w/e was HAKUNO
    Not in that exact scene but all scenes related to Hakuno and Alice are pretty much confirmed to be in past (seeing as what the condition of Alice was in present time)

After reading your edit: Also the table in present time is basically gone due to Alice using everything for resource compared to how it was in past when they were having tea
    Last edited by RedKaZero; March 17th, 2018 at 02:34 PM.

If that was just an illusion, it still doesn't address the problem. Hakuno tells Alice that he's a fake. He shouldn't know that at that point. He learns that in this episode. He shouldn't know that when talking to Nursery. To me, it still makes more sense for it be a flashback.

Blog Entries
    Not in that exact scene but all scenes related to Hakuno and Alice are pretty much confirmed to be in past (seeing as what the condition of Alice was in present time)

After reading your edit: Also the table in present time is basically gone due to Alice using everything for resource compared to how it was in past when they were having tea
    I think you are putting too much stock into time being linear and objects being real inside a fairytale reality marble that fucks with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rate View Post
    If that was just an illusion, it still doesn't address the problem. Hakuno tells Alice that he's a fake. He shouldn't know that at that point. He learns that in this episode. He shouldn't know that when talking to Nursery. To me, it still makes more sense for it be a flashback.
    All through that arc he's been agonizing over being the only one who doesn't have a wish which is enough to make one feel like a 偽者 in my opinion.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; March 17th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    So how were the two speeches this episode?

Nero and Twice's?