Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Thread: Steel And Cherry Blossoms

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    It's funny cuz no matter how hard you're gonna rape it, it won't respond. :3c

Asshats don't cease when they die but after folk forget what made them fun LunarLegend's Avatar
    Aw, crap. Now I feel double bad. [1] for thread necromancy (I was up until 6am reading trying to finish this) and now [2] I suffering guilt over orphaning my own projects.

Damned shame, too. I started to write a sequel to that RiderxCasterxSakura one, but now I don't know if I can imagine Sakura as being comfortable with sexual submissiveness :/

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarLegend View Post
    Damned shame, too. I started to write a sequel to that RiderxCasterxSakura one, but now I don't know if I can imagine Sakura as being comfortable with sexual submissiveness :/
    Why not?

Forced submissiveness due to abuse and consensual submissiveness in a loving relationship are two very different things, psychologically speaking. Sure, some people might have difficulties with it, but then a lot of people who went through what Sakura went through would have problems with sex full stop, and she was perfectly OK with it.

Sakura's mental strength is such that I think she'd be quite OK with pretty much anything provided she knew she was safe and that they meant her no harm.

Asshats don't cease when they die but after folk forget what made them fun LunarLegend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Why not?

Forced submissiveness due to abuse and consensual submissiveness in a loving relationship are two very different things, psychologically speaking. Sure, some people might have difficulties with it, but then a lot of people who went through what Sakura went through would have problems with sex full stop, and she was perfectly OK with it.

Sakura's mental strength is such that I think she'd be quite OK with pretty much anything provided she knew she was safe and that they meant her no harm.

I'm just finding it hard to characterize Sakura as someone eager and excited about fun kinky sex with the mental image of Elf's Sakura who has massive self-image issues and takes a lot of coaxing into having sex with the same levels of intimacy seen with Archer here.

...I'm not even certain it's safe for me to be here.

The Raging Fantastic Magnum Fancy Face the First's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Worry not, my good fiend.

I'm somewhat sure that Beast's Lair operates on a three strike rule. At least, I think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Karna would totally sympathize with Shinji.

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."
    "Nukes, nukes everywhere."
    [*ruby=text on top]text on bottom[/*ruby]

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm just finding it hard to characterize Sakura as someone eager and excited about fun kinky sex with the mental image of Elf's Sakura who has massive self-image issues and takes a lot of coaxing into having sex with the same levels of intimacy seen with Archer here.
    Well, the issue here doesn't seem to be so much "Sakura having sex" as "Sakura having enough self-worth to see herself as worthy of intimacy from Archer". Which wasn't helped one bit by her killing people. She seems fine in HF when she's having sex with Shirou (possibly due to the situation), and that, in turn, builds up her self-esteem.

In your story, presumably, the sex would come first, and then would be followed by the intimacy. Given that, Sakura is unlikely to feel "oh, I don't deserve this", any more than she did with Shirou, because it starts out as "just sex", and then they build up her self-esteem by showing that they care for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Face the First View Post

I'm somewhat sure that Beast's Lair operates on a three strike rule. At least, I think so.
    Eh, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Eh, what?
    Er, I'm kinda the guy responsible for necroing the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Er, I'm kinda the guy responsible for necroing the forum.
    How does it feel to rape a corpse? 83

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Face the First View Post

I don't think we even have strikes. Otherwise I would have like fifty by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    How does it feel to rape a corpse? 83
    Awkward, confusing, and somewhat remorseful. Then again, I'm a newbie here, so that's how I usually feel.

Just be glad you didn't do it on spacebattles.
    The necro-flaming, that you cam see there is the worst I have seen.

@Keyne why raping the corpse. That was oviously necromancy, now we have something that is obviously quite alive, but missing its soul. Isn't this Beast's lair, home of the beeings that eat inocent new posters souls?

@Keyne why raping the corpse. That was oviously necromancy, now we have something that is obviously quite alive, but missing its soul. Isn't this Beast's lair, home of the beeings that eat inocent new posters souls?
    That's still a dead body being controled by magic. Thus, you're ravaging a corpse and you like it. 8)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    That's still a dead body being controled by magic. Thus, you're ravaging a corpse and you like it. 8)
    Does that mean I have necrophilia?

Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Does that mean I have necrophilia?

It's okay, Agailius. I have strange attractions to dead things, too!

Oh, Roa. I'd let you suck me dry!

I must ask, though - how will this story conclude? I have a feeling there's almost no tension left. Perhaps a final confrontation of the Tohsaka sisters? Or will Gilgamesh have to be slapped down? I'm not sure, the plot seems to be only a few paragraphs away from typing up nicely.

I must ask, though - how will this story conclude? I have a feeling there's almost no tension left. Perhaps a final confrontation of the Tohsaka sisters? Or will Gilgamesh have to be slapped down? I'm not sure, the plot seems to be only a few paragraphs away from typing up nicely.
    apparently, elf already did finish the last chapter/s. its just that her computer broke down before she could upload the rest.

some of my fanfics:
    Refractions (madoka magica) - No matter how one would attempt to keep things the same as they used to be, the bending of a "law" would inevitable cause changes in the direction of their world, and that in turn would refract back to the their very lives, in ways that she never expected.
    Reversed Connections (BRS) - reworked the structure and a mix of anime/OVA, has the Otherworld selves replace their human counterpart in the real world instead of the normals taking control of the Otherworld characters.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by amado View Post
    apparently, elf already did finish the last chapter/s. its just that her computer broke down before she could upload the rest.
    Hopefully she retypes them sometime.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    So much necroing in this thread.

/realizes the irony in this post
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

It's okay, Agailius. I have strange attractions to dead things, too!
    I had no idea I could be so perverted... Still, it's a Sakura fic, so I regret nothing.
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.