Page 1 of 15 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries

Heroes of Justice

This is the story of modern day legends. A story of honor, struggle, property damage and indecent public exposure.

This is the story of a legacy passed down from the heroes and villains of yore. Where those with power wage war against one another, making streets into battlefields with a suspiciously absent body count and a complete lack of legal accountability.

These are their stories.

I. Out of Retirement
    II. An Everyday Outing
    III. A Hero's Work
    IV. Procedural Investigations
    V. Obligatory Informative Flashback I
    VI. A Most Exposed Rendevous
    VII. Divine Intervention

???. The Heart of Darkness
    Last edited by Aiden; September 14th, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Making post to prevent merge.

>,>

<,<

*c*<(Desu.)

------------------------------------------------->ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Blog Entries

Out of Retirement

They did not know what they had wrought. They could not understand the delicate complexity of her machinations, the way each piece connected to the other for the fulfillment of a single purpose. They did not appreciate the hard work, the sacrifices, that she had needed to perform in order to make things work as they should.

And now, because of their ignorance, she had to step out once more into the light.

Her face was as straight as it ever had been as she adjusted the leather that was, by tradition and obligation, skintight against her body. It was clinging and pinching and making it mildly difficult to breathe, but this was how things were done.

Damn them for making her have to return to this abomination of poor air circulation.

Now where did she put the mask? She could have sworn it was under here somewhere...

"Sella? Did you... move my mask?" Leysritt asked in the same flat tone she used for everything, glancing up from where she was kneeling in that black skintight leather suit as it molded to every bountiful curve.

The sofa; she normally hid it under the sofa.

Sella, of course, was sitting right there.

"I would never touch that... disgusting fetish mask of your's. Why would you even think that?"

Ah, she was scowling. Evidence of irritation. Or sexual tension.

Irritation due to sexual tension?

Unlikely in this case, though it would explain her sudden fixation on the possible uses she puts it to ... no, probably just irritation.

She reached further back, just in case it somehow got stuck there ... no, nothing.

Leysritt looked back up to her, and stared.

"My mask."

She kept staring for a long time. She did not move. She did not blink. Her eyes remained focused solely on those of her sister, placid like a still and silent lake.

Sella felt sweat begin to slowly form at the back of her neck.

"Sella."

"I....I t-threw it out."

"Sella."

"I'm telling the truth!"

"Sella."

"..." Sella finally pulled the mask out from behind her and meekly held it out. "Just...just don't do anything too crazy. I don't want you to get hurt."

Leysritt looked from the mask in Sella's hand. To Sella. Back to the mask and back to her sister. She then took it and said. "Thank you."

She slid the mask over her face, and stood to make her way to the door. At last, it was time to set right what had been made wrong.

To return those who had been misplaced to their proper places.

To restore the integrity of her everyday life with great swiftness and force.

The door opened, and red eyes blinked once behind the mask in momentary discomfort as the summer sun beat down on her.

Well... no use standing around then.

It was time for The White Sloth to remind the world why it should tremble.

'Nobody gets away with depriving me of Netflix.'
    Last edited by Aiden; July 2nd, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

An Everyday Outing

Shirou walked happily through the streets of Miyama Town, whistling as he went on his way to Shinto. He had been looking forward to today all week, he’d spent quite some time picking out his clothes, staring at the countless pairs of blue and white shirts and jeans which made up all the clothes he owned.

Shirou stopped before reaching the bus stop that would allow him to board the noble vehicle which would take him to his destination. He needed a gift. He turned happily around and whistled as he walked to the Miyama Town Shopping Street.

Once he decided that he’d waited long enough (For he just knew that she wanted to be able to berate him for being late, and he did not want her to have to be there several hours earlier than their appointed time just so she could do that, like last time). He made his way out, saying goodbye to Sella and Illya.

Strangely enough, he’d had the nagging feeling that he was being followed, but he was sure it was just his nerves.

“Oi Shirou! What brings you here? Don’t you usually head down to Shinto right about now?” called a man happily from the flower shop.

Shirou turned to the owner of the voice with a smile. “Hey Cu, I forgot to buy a gift.”

Cu Chulainn, dressed in a light brown apron, his blue hair tied into a ponytail, smirked at Shirou. “Ohh, let me tell you lad, that is a most grievous mistake in any outing!” He turned back to the flowers that he was supposed to have been tending. “Look, I’ll get you a gift worthy of a true lady!”

He then pulled a red spear out of thin air and began to slash and stab at the different flowers that surrounded him. Using such a weapon in the cramped space that he was in should have been absolutely impossible, and yet it happened, his movements so fluid and quick that a normal person would be unable to follow them.

Within moments he was holding a bouquet of flowers, the plants that made it up as beautiful as they were fragrant. “Here you go lad! No lady could ask for more!”

He turned to see Shirou walking out of the bakery across the street. “Oh sorry, you said something?”

Cu gave his friend a flat stare. “Flowers, lady, buy them.”

“Oh sorry, I just spent my extra money on this, so I can’t.” answered the redhead apologetically.

“What could you possibly buy that would be better than flowers for crying out loud!?” Grumbled Cu as he peeked into the bag.

His sight was met with delicious looking meat-buns, each one promising delight unequaled if one were to take but the smallest bite. Cu stared, he stared long and hard. He then sighed.

“You know…You’re right. You got a better eye for this than I do.”

Shirou chuckled. “C’mon we both know that is not true! I just…I just know better.”

“Heh! You’re alright kid! Now go! Its rude to keep her waiting!”

Shirou waved and walked away chuckling. He was much too late as it was.

Too late for what might you ask?

Well his date with Altria of-course.

A powerful explosion leveled the flower-shop behind Shirou before the narrator could continue with the slice of life exposition.

“Obwahaaaa!?” screamed Cu as he was blown away by the explosion, covered in soot and scratches, his clothing annihilated into strips, but otherwise unharmed by the scorching heat and wall of supersonic shrapnel.

“You thought you could escape my sight!?” screamed the young voice of a girl he knew very well, a voice he would recognize anywhere. The voice that sounded so much like Illya that one would think it was Illya. But Shirou knew it was not. For Illya lay on the floor next to the flower-shop, her clothes damaged and her knees scratched by the fall.

No, this was not Illya.

This was.

“Did you truly think you could sneak past Bow Girl!?” said the girl that stood triumphantly on the telephone post, brandishing a black bow as tall as she was (The exact same height as Illya, to be precise). Her platinum blond hair was tied into a pair of tails that swished back and forth in the wind, her arms were covered by a pair of red-sleeves, thrown over a black vest that covered her developing bosom, but only just. She was wearing a pair of hot pants that were almost too short, leaving her mouthwatering midriff bare for men to drool at, her hips were covered by a red cape of the same material as her sleeves, what the town’s people had taken to calling ‘The Villainous Ass-Cape’. Leather belts crisscrossed the tanned skin of her lean legs that would make even a saint drool with lus-

"Um... miss, are you just going to keep standing there posing?" asked faceless bystander number one.

Bow Girl blinked, then remembered the situation she was in. “And I was just about to get to the good part.” She muttered under her breath, her cheeks burning a bright crimson. She then pulled another metal arrow out of nowhere, and pulled the bow taut. “Now do me a favor…and die!”

Shirou knew he was going to be late for his date. In point of fact, he had planned on it.

But she would forgive him, she always did.

He dug into the pocket of his jeans, pulling out a pair of slim, black-framed glasses, and slipped them on.

Sword Man stood in the Miyama Shopping Street, holding a paper bag full of meat buns.

“A hero’s work is never done.”

Blog Entries

Procedural Investigations

Six buildings destroyed by incendiaries, seventeen street signs torn from the concrete, and thirty seven cases of unintentional public exposure due to the brute force shredding of garments.

She finished the damage assessment for the report she'd be writing later, and the evidence burned her heart within her substantial bosom.

It could have been worse. People could have been hurt.

Livelihoods had been ruined, among the businesses present and lost in the devastation.

Truly the scoundrels involved had no respect for the hardship of the common people. They waged their street battles for their own glories and vendettas with the careless lack of finesse found in rhinos.

She clenched her gloved fists as she began to march away from the scene of the crime, and left the rest to the investigators.

It was all disgraceful.

It mattered not that these... vigilantes sought to fight criminals. Their actions were, themselves, criminal. IF they truly wanted to bring justice to the world they would go through proper training in an academy and become licensed law enforcement.

Like she did.

Like she spent agonizing, sleepless years doing and damn it all look at the results when you neglected such preparation!

A senior citizen bereft of his trousers!

A floral shop's product left in ruin on the sidewalks!

A well built, athletic young man holding himself up by a broken broom handle with his shirt torn from his sculpted ... oh my.

She stopped to stare at that one for a moment.

Abs.

Right.

What was she thinking about before?

She could have sworn it was something important. Something related to her work, maybe? Oh well, it would come back to her later if it was truly important-

Right! The horrific destruction wrought upon a once peaceful market district. She just had to get this back to the station. Hopefully the decorated police chief, Kirei Kotomine, would know how to address the problem and give her the authorization she needed to track down these hooligans.

The young man from before stretched and adjusted his tight pants, before walking back into the remains of the floral shop.

... perhaps she could get started by bringing in some witnesses.

For interrogation purposes, of course. The Fraga were now and always professionals.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This has a thread now.

Eeeexcellent.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

A Hero's Work

The madness continues! Mwahaha!

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Bow Girl released her deadly payload, the projectile crossing the distance to its target in but a moment’s span. So quick was the attack that Illya had not the time to inhale in order to produce a satisfactory terrified scream.

The explosion sent the unconscious Cu sliding face first along the ground and cast the contents of the ruined flower shop sky high.

And then there was a satisfactory terrified scream.

Moments later, a serendipitous gust of wind cleared the smoke. Standing in front of the terrified Illya was a boy…no a man. Dressed in blue jeans, a white and blue long-sleeved shirt, and his signature black framed glasses. His light brown eyes looked to the destruction around him with an infinite sadness. Another gust of wind served to clear what little soot had clung to the shoulder of his shirt, and to sway his spiky and fluffy read hair, and he turned to glare into the amber orbs of Bow Girl.

“Sword Man…we meet again.” She said with a smirk.

“Bow Girl. I see you are still trying to kill my little sis-Ghk!- Illya.”

“Y-You know my name?” Illya asked, her eyes brimming with tears of happiness.

Sword Man gave her a warm smile. “It’s a Hero’s job to know the name of those he rescues.”

As Illya’s face took on a crimson hue Sword Man whirled, the sound of steel striking steel resounded through the cracked streets of the Miyama shopping street. Sword Man was holding a gladius in a deadlock against Bow Girl’s black and white scimitars.

“Don’t ignore me, Sword Man!” she growled through gritted teeth.

“I would never think of it, Bow Girl.” He grunted back, before he put more strength into his arm and sent Bow Girl stumbling back. “You will not escape me again. I will make you face justice!”

Bow Girl chuckled before speaking in a throaty moan. “Oh, you think you can stop me? How cute.”

And so the fighting began and raged for hours. More fighting than could possibly be documented in a snippet this short written for the laughs. The kind of fighting that makes you wish there was a save point somewhere because your family is calling you to dinner but you have no idea how much longer it’s going to be, or if this is just another hideously long cut-scene before you get to the real boss fight.

The power of their masterful strikes was simply unquantifiable. If one were to try and put a number to it, any number would fall short, for simple arithmetic would never be enough to comprehend the ferocity of their attacks.

Except maybe for the number 9999.

They separated, the two of them panting, sweat running down their bodies in rivulets. Neither one was harmed, though Sword Man’s shirt had been reduced to tatters along with Bow Girl’s top.

Though a scrap of cloth and a string of hair always managed to fall just so, and keep her decently covered despite all odds.

Bow Girl was about to resume the attack, but faltered.

It was not every day that she got to look at Sword Man’s naked chest: the well toned muscles seemed to ripple even though he was standing still, the muscles of his arms bulged as he strained to hold on to the four feet of bastard sword one handed, his left arm still preoccupied with keeping a bag of meat-buns safe. She spied a drop of sweat as it began to run down from his neck, following the line of his collarbone and falling down his pectoral. She licked her lips as it reached his nipple and then fell from there to the floor.

God, did she love being the super villain.

“You should not waste your time staring,” Sword Man said as he took advantage of her momentary distraction to close the distance between them, brandishing a zweihander in his right hand.

Bow Girl smirked.

Then she struck a revealing pose and fluttered her eyes at him. “Hmm... I don't know. I don't mind if you look at me, after all~.”

Despite himself, Sword Man faltered.

Bow Girl went back to unashamedly staring at his chest. She was of the opinion that, contrary to popular belief...

Real men had nipples.

And she absolutely loved them.

A beam of incandescent light buried itself into her side, sending her flying into a building with such force that it collapsed on top of her. The drool that had been expunged from her mouth splashed against Sword Man’s chest.

Sword Man smiled, he knew that attack.

“How dare you cause so much destruction, Bow Girl!? I, Kaleido Ruby, am here to stop you!” said a girl that looked a lot like Illya as she floated above the rooftops. The similarities Kaleido Ruby held with Illya were uncanny. They had the same height, build, eye color, face, voice, hair. If one were not careful, one would assume that Kaleido Ruby was Illya.

But he knew they’d be wrong.

“Kaleido Ruby! Good to have you here,” said Sword Man with a smile.

Ruby blushed. “H-Hi!”

“Oi oi oi! Is it too late to join the party?”

Ruby and Sword Man both turned, and tensed.

“Lancer!” spat Sword Man, the name sounding like a curse when it left his lips.

Lancer smirked, he was dressed in a one-piece blue suit with metal pauldrons, his blue hair swaying in the breeze. Across his shoulders he held a red broom handle that had the paint chipping off in several places.

“What type of welcome is that?” asked Lancer. “For once I’m here to help.”

Ruby and Sword Man both narrowed their eyes, but Bow Girl chose that moment to dig herself out of the collapsed building, a small tear on her hot-pants but otherwise unharmed.

“Very well.” Said Sword Man. “But we’re right back to being enemies after this.”

Lancer smirked. “Whatever, I’m just in it for a good fight.”

The three readied their weapons. The magic stick, the broom handle, and an enormous slab of stone that could only vaguely be called a sword. And charged, their battle cry resounding within the Miyama shopping district and frightening a nearby flock of doves into flight.

Bow Girl smirked.

Moments later, the two heroes and one vaudevillian were picking themselves off the floor. Sword Man’s left pant-leg was completely annihilated as he lay on the floor wit Bow Girl’s boot pushing his face down. Lancer’s one-piece was shredded on the back and its left pauldron had been cracked. And Kaleido Ruby’s outfit had been transformed into what looked like an accidental bikini of cloth.

“How…how is this possible?” Kaleido Ruby asked with awe in her voice.

“She…should not be this strong,” said Lancer as he tried to pick himself up off the floor.

“Mrhmmpfhhbbkt!” Said Sword Man beneath Bow Girl’s boot.

“You fools,” said Bow Girl as she dug the heel of her boot a little more harshly into the back of Sword Man’s head. “Do you not understand?”

She turned him over and stepped on his navel, making him squirm. Her foot made a trail down toward his pants. “There is only one of me.” Her statement made, she kicked Sword Man toward his comrades, where he landed in a pile atop Lancer.

Sword Man, Lancer, and Ruby all froze. “““The Inverse Hero Law.”””

Bow Girl’s smirk was smug indeed. “You should have fought on alone! By receiving help, you only managed to ensure my victory!” An enormous black bow appeared in one hand, and an enormous sword that could best be described as a monstrous corkscrew appeared in the other. She then notched it to the bow and pulled it taut. “Now sit there and weep.”

The three heroes looked at once another, despair etched in the eyes of two, eagerness in the eyes of the third.

Bow Girl took a deep breath.

“CALADBO-” Her triumphant declaration was interrupted as a brass bat descended on her skull with a dull thunk. “Oougoodbyemusclecontrol,” she mumbled as she fell to the floor.

The three heroes opened their eyes, and were awed by the light haired beauty standing before them with her back to the sun.

“No...” said Kaleido Ruby.

“When did she arrive?” Said Lancer.

“Boy am I glad I kept the meat buns safe.” Said Sword Man.

“Oblargbfwa,” Bow Girl said in a way that was really inappropriate for underage audiences.

“Sword Man.”

Her blue and gold scarf was blowing in the heroic wind as she pointed at him with her golden bat.

“You’re late.”

Mysterious Heroine X had arrived in the scene.

IT HAS A THREAD! Wait...this is the first time I've seen this. So maybe the fact that it has a thread isn't all that significant from my restricted point of view. BUT I'M TOO BUSY CHORTLING FOR LOGIC!

Kirei as police chief. Shirou putting Clark Kent glasses on to become Sword Man. Lancer being Lancer! The White Sloth!!! I demand more!
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.

Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    It's so silly, but it's so much fun. Great job you two. I hope for more in the near future.

The one character I can't wait to see is Gil. Anything involving him in this setting would be just chock full of potential.

Needs more explosions...
    eheheheheheh you typed nipple

Convenient Spoilering Is Convenient

THE AHOGE HATH BEEN REMOVETH

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    I can't believe I'm gonna say this but you're missing a comma this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post

COMMAS

THEY GO THERE

THAT SPACE BETWEEN CLOSE QUOTE AND THE LAST WORD
    I've got a published book!
    Please go and give it a read!
    http://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/767

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That, whole, fight scene. Was positively awesome.

Such an epic fight there wasn't enough screen time for it. That video game metaphor. Just... that video game metaphor. XD
    Lancer anti-hero/anti-villain as expected. Gotta love how NO ONE notices or seems to not be attentive enough to discern the heroes and villains' identities behind their disguises which are so thin they might as well not be there.

And oh Kuro. Enjoying the privileges of being able to stare shamelessly at fanservice and also show shameless fanservice.
    "Real men had nipples. And she absolutely loved them."
    Cracked me up. XD

And Mysterious Heroine X! YES!

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    This thread is a thing of beauty and hilarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Pure crack needs Gilgamesh!
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

Blog Entries
    everyone wants gilgamesh it seems
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    everyone wants gilgamesh it seems
    oh baby

specially enkindu
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

Blog Entries
    ... I'm not sure what I just read, and yet it is oddly compelling. Following for Great Justice.

Fight on, Sword Man. Go, fight, win.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I think it's less that we're elitist assholes and more that that's just plain terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Jesus fucking christ on a hopped up crutch.

Part of being a writer is to fuck what people think and tell you and just write. Write to prove the naysayers wrong. Throw your giant brass testies on the table and say, "Look at that bitch, I wrote it. Fuck yeah."

Moczo's Amazon E-Publishing

Moczo's Smashwords E-Publishing

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    I wonder what hero/villain is Sakura...

Worm Lass perhaps?
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    “Reincarnate into a cooler cat. Maybe I'll give a damn then.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    "Live Slow, Die Whenever."
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    If I got a cent everytime I read "Mou~" in a Nanoha fic, I could buy a yacht and laugh at poor people.

I am assuming that if Hercules appears his personalty will basically be the one from Marvel?

Is it just me or does Shirou keep swapping swords between scenes?