Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 123471252 ... LastLast

Thread: What TM stuff are you reading/watching/consuming?

Blog Entries
    I remember when there were still TM things that I had interest in that I hadn't already watched or played. Good times.

love me until I love myself Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Usually yes. Hell, I also asked something similar when frosty asked for a couple of rapid fire name changes. Which I still notably actually did for her. I'm pretty sure im still allowed to ask questions based on mild curiousity despite the blue name.
    There was some discussion of character stuff in RT today. People asked why we weren't doing it in GD, where it actually "goes." Kirby decided to make some new threads and it was discussed that some older ones for actual discussions people would want to have should either be made or necroed. There was some discussion about whether necroing was worth it or correct.

Really don't know how you guys read Tobias's question as threatening or Admin Voice of Doom.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Weee, my TM thread is being derailed by forum stuff literally on the first post onward
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I remember when there were still TM things that I had interest in that I hadn't already watched or played. Good times.
    Experience them again.

I say as I want to rewatch things I once enjoyed but now cannot muster the interest to sit through even though I love them.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes View Post
    Really don't know how you guys read Tobias's question as threatening or Admin Voice of Doom.
    It's his deadpan British humor, I can never tell when he's being funny or menacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Weee, my TM thread is being derailed by forum stuff literally on the first post onward
    ....sO ABOUT KnK

Blog Entries
    frosty

her.
    What.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I'm going to actually answer this one for you.

A TM discussion spontaneously broke out in RT today, and it subsequently became a topic of discussion as to why these character and content discussions were not happening in GD. The consensus was that there just didn't seem to be a place for them in GD anymore. Thus, new threads with the intent to foster the kind of discussion we were having.
    Oh I think I saw that actually. Seems reasonable enough. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Nobody takes Toby seriously, he bans someone, man we messed that up.

Take Toby seriously, he's shitposting like the rest of us, man we messed that up.

Pick one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Sorry, Kirby. Tried to fix it by summarizing.

I am currently working on the FSN VN. I have already read a lot about it and seen UBW anime. I know a general summary of everything, but I'm still working through Fate route. Did so some today, but every time I work on it, something sidetracks me. Enjoyable but time consuming.

Lancer is a lot more obviously-creepy in it. Shirou is oddly fixated on every small detail about girls around him even though most of his friends are girls even before the story starts? Getting questions about how being a guy works.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Experience them again. .
    Maybe if I have somebody to watch them with or something. Though I do kinda plan on doing a small group rewatch of KnK at some point in the relative near future.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    To be frank, both Tobias and Leo's posts read fairly hostile and it's getting heated, so both of you settle down. I found it annoying to basically derail a thread right out the gate with "why are there threads" but it's not going to help to get into a long back and forth over it.

You are going from snippy to straight up annoying. Take it down a notch. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Is being annoying a forum offense now? Because there are a lot of reports to be done if so.
    No, you can't get warned for being annoying. However, if you get overly hostile or make a lot of toxic posts then it's another story; it might also happen to be annoying as a consequence. But that's a separate issue.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ....sO ABOUT KnK
    did you end up watching the short films?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    ....sO ABOUT KnK
    When we gonna do that rewatch bub

Blog Entries
    Getting questions about how being a guy works.
    It's p. stressful tbh

Personally I don't even leave my room anymore because I kept realizing people were girls and it was interfering with my ability to work.

Blog Entries
    Shirou is oddly fixated on every small detail about girls around him even though most of his friends are girls even before the story starts? Getting questions about how being a guy works.
    It's his unquenchable thirst you see

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    did you end up watching the short films?
    I haven't gotten to the side films yet. Those are slated for next weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    When we gonna do that rewatch bub
    I'm off all week. Pick a day, try not to make it too early in the morning.

Blog Entries
    I also read the Fate/strange fake LN back in January or something, and I really loved it, but because I don't read Japanese or anything I was sort of ill-informed about the fact that it had been serialized/canonized. Now I've read up through the Gil/Enki fight that starts stuff off, but I literally don't know how it continues or if any more of it has been translated. I also heard it was a manga? But what I read wasn't a scanlation, just straight text. So I really like SF but I'm not as informed as I'd like to be. And when I asked about theorizing about who Caster was I was told everyone knows it's
    Spoiler:
    Dumas.
    So I'd like to keep going on that but I don't know if as an English-only fan I can.

Other Links

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It's p. stressful tbh

Personally I don't even leave my room anymore because I kept realizing people were girls and it was interfering with my ability to work.
    are some of them even your frenemy's sister

Blog Entries
    I'm off all week. Pick a day, try not to make it too early in the morning.
    If anything I'd only be able to groupwatch them sometime at night, so being too early really shouldn't be an issue.