Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17576265666768697277 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1668

Thread: What TM stuff are you reading/watching/consuming?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Yes, but if someone asks tell them I played it on a PSP.
    I also played it on a P(P)S(S)P(P).

Blog Entries
    What do you know, there was a good idea buried under all that cyber nonsense.

(Good work petri)
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad you not only read it but found it worthwhile too!

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    I thank Petrikow for the thoroughly enjoyable and thoughtful read. I am glad to see that despite the flaws and general drug-fueled insanity that permeate CCC you were able to find something to appreciate about it.

Now I also understand what Kiara's deal is more. I remember seeing the translated dialogue between Andersen and Kiara after her defeat and them mentioning the terms "Ai" and "Koi", but without the context from the rest of the game I couldn't really understand their significance or full meaning, as one might expect.

Again, I thank Petrikow for enlightening me in that regard.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    CCC
    Good post OP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Good post OP
    I can't believe you were right this whole time.

(actually, I can)

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Assuming the game will ever get released, which hasn't seen hide nor hair since last year's New Year. Don't give me hope just yet.

- - - Updated - - -
    TM really does seems to be cursed on anything with remakes. Inb4 Extra record takes as long as Tsuki remake to come out.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Record really isn't taking that long.

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    YET

Thats the problem with anniversary reveals. Did they only reveal it cuz anniversary or cuz they were ready to reveal.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    CCC
    This was a great read, and it helped me find more thematic meaning in CCC. Love and Life as the theme behind everything, not just Sakura, BB and the Alter-Egos. Though I admit I had yet to experience the Kiara and True Ending section (I did know she'd become the final boss, but no clue how she'd tie into it). I already liked CCC, imo a much appreciated improvement over EXTRA and a really fun and kinda positive story, but this text let me put more things into perspective. Everything ties together, including the lewder aspects of the game's presentation like the SG CGs, which could be easily dismissable as just horny fanservice, but they do serve a purpose beyond that.

As ZVN's playlist has apparently gotten into a second hiatus (not blaming anyone, mind you) and the actual translation process is uhh... still advancing but we just don't know, this is probably the best I could ask for at this point in time, so thanks Petri for that as well.

Can only hope that English Mahoyo gives TM the confidence to translate further works, and that maybe (just maybe) CCC gets some form of Record treatment (either being included in it, or eventually remade in its own title) now.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I think it's the lack of info/updates that's getting to people more so than the timing itself

Blog Entries
    This 5 pages long (I think it was around 5 pages) essay has managed to be more interesting and enticing than most of what I've come in contact with in the past month, easily. I would love for you to dive into any and all parts of Type-Moon with such a level of detail.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    This 5 pages long (I think it was around 5 pages) essay has managed to be more interesting and enticing than most of what I've come in contact with in the past month, easily. I would love for you to dive into any and all parts of Type-Moon with such a level of detail.
    I'm not sure what the unit definition of a page-worth would be, but for what its worth, it's 10,000 words long.

And thanks for the kind words (not just from you, but from everyone else as well).

I think the amount of things I have to say about something reflects in how much I enjoyed it, as can be deduced from the difference in size between this and the Fate/EXTRA post. That said, the goal (as much as there was one) with this 'essay' was more just to get my own thoughts about CCC sorted in a concrete manner, and it sorta ballooned out of control from there.

If people challenged themselves to write down more of their concrete thoughts surrounding what they consume, posts like this one wouldn't really seem that out of the ordinary. Or at least so I like to believe.

Blog Entries
    Whilst you're not wrong, it gets increasively(not sure that's how it's spelt) depressing, banal, and futile to keep track of how little people try to know in everyday life. It was enjoyable in a most unordinary manner, but the important bit is that it was enjoyable. Though as an adendum, one thing that makes posts like these so rare is that caring about things is a lot more effort than people might give notice to. It's hard to care about things, after all. So not only coming to the point of writing something like this, but having someone care enough to listen is a bigger privilege than we might give notice to. Still, I would love it if there was a literary analysis thread for type moon works.(Yes, I know this entire sub-forum is almost this but I'm talking about something a bit more organised). Trying to wait for any of the 3 main threads to have meaningful discussion is like waiting for pleasant waves at sea. It's fucking boring.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

マリーの味方
    These days unless your thoughts on a piece of media can fit inside a bite-sized twitter post, you're cringe and trying too hard. Petri can get away with it because everyone knows he's cool already.

I'm mostly joking but it is somewhat true; insincere and short comments on things require little effort, gain as much attention (if not more), and are less prone to ridicule. It's hard to write longform content unless you think it'll be appreciated by someone. But maybe I'm just projecting my own personal feelings.

Blog Entries
    All of this requires commitment, honesty, and earnest. All of these are not achievable with fear. Too many people are scared.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    It existed but it was made by Bridge so it got deleted when he died
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    what existed
    I don't get it
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Nice write up. While I also would consider there is better stuff, it's definitely underrated in the big scheme of things and probably the non-vn game most lending itself to dissection. As for what I'm doing, waiting for my copy of the most recent Tsuki anthology stimulant.