Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate Cooking

JP Friend Code
    218,066,906 - Winter
    Eh? Is he? I didn't see him in the OP or ED. Shoot, he was in the manga, wasn't he?

Well, the gist is still sort of there, isn't it?
    ~ I love and admire beautiful stories ~
    Unlimited Blade Works' true Good End: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av569...50898884336512
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    He makes Mapo Tofu apparently from what I heard, tho since I haven't read it I don't know the details.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Noodles ain't going to help, Shirou.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by rovert10; January 2nd, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

Living Dead Girl
    they help take the pain away

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    It's not literally HA since the first episode was set on New Year's and HA's time loop is in October.
    Yes but the world outside of Bazett's coma appeared to be Ataraxia-esque. So perhaps it's in that setting?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Yes but the world outside of Bazett's coma appeared to be Ataraxia-esque. So perhaps it's in that setting?
    no servants tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Phil12's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    304,680,406/Phil12
    Didn't Bazett and Caren have an argument over ownership of Cu at the end though? Perhaps I'm miss-remembering.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That was an Eclipse scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    I am very happy that this got an anime adaption, Hollow Ataraxia needs to wait after Heaven's Feel is done and maybe Fate route by Ufotable.

Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit this show is comfy, I love it. It give me a nice big goofy grin; can't wait until February!
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    My friend was disappointed when I told him that this didn't that those metaphorical taste buds melting, juices showering, clothes exploding orgasmic reactions that other cooking shows usually have.

I think he was watching them for the wrong reasons.

Blog Entries
    This getting an anime adaptation is seriously the greatest thing ever! A bit sad it's monthly, but oh well. I usually wait for blurays, but not gonna do that for this one. Gonna watch each new episode every month. Just downloaded the first episode from Doremi. Really excited about watching it! ^^

Also, with this and Himuro no Tenchi getting anime adaptations, at this point I think anything is possible, and I'm now hoping for eventual proper anime adaptations of basically everything TM has ever made. I want a HA anime, a (full/proper) Prototype anime, a (actually good) Tsukihime anime, a ufo Fate route anime, a Mahoyo anime, a FSF anime, a Case Files anime, you name it. One can dream. At this point I feel like I really can dream.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    I dislike her because i think she's bland, and i don't find a girl eating for 3 and constantly gazing at food cute, so there is that.
    Wasn't the reason that she's eating because Shirou have low power supply so she's getting said supply elsewhere? Or what was her reasons in SN again?

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shirou's food is tasty. Whether or not she actually gets mana back from eating normal meals is besides the point.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Just watched the first episode! It was great! ^^ So pleasant and soothing. I pretty much had a smile on my face the whole time. ^^

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Also with the time setting as New Years and original Stay/Night in February, if we want to have a continuous timeline (lol doubtful, I'm sure this is just because it came out at New Year's) than one could say we're post-Hollow timeline too. :3
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Shirou's food is tasty. Whether or not she actually gets mana back from eating normal meals is besides the point.
    Saber said that was the case, but she was probably lying and at the very least heavily exaggerating in order to give herself a valid reason to be interested in meals.

my personal theory is, her gourmet part aside, she was frozen right in the middle of puberty. We know for a fact that saber would have grown larger had she not been frozen in time. It’s actually not unreasonable that she happened to be frozen in the middle of a growth spurt. Teenagers in the middle of one have increased metabolisms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber eats as much good food as she can get her hands on to make up for all the plain mashed potatoes Gawain made her eat during her time

Blog Entries
    My answer was cuter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I just wanted to convey how bountiful our food supply is now compared to what people had to endure in the past, like what Artoria would have seen for herself in her original life.
    (I don't know where my copy of CMII has got to, but I wrote this one down!)
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair