Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 8485356575859606368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1979

Thread: Bugs & Errors

屍鬼 Ghoul
    First thing I did, lol. IE works fine. For some reason this board hates the hell out of my Firefox.

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I use Firefox, so no, it's not a Firefox issue.

It's probably a somewhat weird issue we've been having for the last few weeks where the WYSIWYG editor just randomly decides to die, but it then fixes itself when you do a forced refresh (Ctrl+F5).

You can tell if it's died or not by looking for the buttons above the Quick Reply box. If they're there, the WYSIWYG editor is on.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

http://forum.notebookreview.com/site...dy#post9366902

I used to back in the day rummage around those forums (notebookreview). They made use of the vBulletin system, and my account was last used a few years ago.

I get an email today however say that there was a security breach on their user list servers, with PWs and usernames potentially taken (not emails apparently).

Considering Beast's Lair makes use of vBulletin I'm wondering if the relevant admins are aware of this issue? And hopefully doesn't affect these forums?

Cheers in advance.

PS - While we're on the bug-reports thread... Bring back the BBCode page; it's been dead for a while and I forgot how to link URLs properly...
    Last edited by sushimonster; September 12th, 2013 at 01:43 AM.
    Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sushimonster View Post
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/site...dy#post9366902

I used to back in the day rummage around those forums (notebookreview). They made use of the vBulletin system, and my account was last used a few years ago.

I get an email today however say that there was a security breach on their user list servers, with PWs and usernames potentially taken (not emails apparently).

Considering Beast's Lair makes use of vBulletin I'm wondering if the relevant admins are aware of this issue? And hopefully doesn't affect these forums?

Cheers in advance.
    Unfortunately, they're not very specific as to what the actual "solution" they did was. Presumably it was for the security exploit that came up a few weeks ago, which was a security exploit through some of the vBulletin files. In this case, yes, I've already taken care of that, so the hack is not possible on our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by sushimonster View Post
    PS - While we're on the bug-reports thread... Bring back the BBCode page; it's been dead for a while and I forgot how to link URLs properly...
    ...Seems that's a VaultWiki bug. Again. Since I don't know if we're going with VaultWiki or if we're going to try a full MediaWiki install yet, I've internally disabled VaultWiki for now and that should restore things.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

Excellent. Thanks for the heads-up, and for restoring the aforementioned page.
    Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Is it just me, or BL ie really plagued by errors?

Blog Entries
    just you I think, atleast I am not having any problems recently
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Is it just me, or BL ie really plagued by errors?
    What kind of errors are you experiencing, specifically?

Blog Entries
    This is a pretty small bug, but whenever I try to show a post from an ignored user when I'm using Chrome on my mac it just shows the little refresh icon and then nothing happens.

The only way I can get them to appear is by unblocking them first view the post then reblocking them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    This is a pretty small bug, but whenever I try to show a post from an ignored user when I'm using Chrome on my mac it just shows the little refresh icon and then nothing happens.

The only way I can get them to appear is by unblocking them first view the post then reblocking them.
    Can anyone else confirm this? I don't have a Mac, though I seriously doubt it's a Mac-only thing.

...Then again, it IS a Mac.

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    I tested out with Chrome on Vista and it worked fine here. It may be just a Mac thing.

Blog Entries
    I don't use Chrome anymore, but when I did I never had that issue when it came to putting users on ignore.

I'm using my Windows Vista.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    When I type, sometimes the cursor randomly jumps to some random spot in the text box, so I have to end up bringing it back to the end. It's more frequent if I use the formatting and stuff, like make something italic or something.

Am I the only one with this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Site keeps logging out randomly at unexpected moment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Site keeps logging out randomly at unexpected moment.
    Clear Cookies and cache.

Old Quote Crap!

Blog Entries
    Ok so I think my macs hard drive just died so that might have been the issue.

Edit: Scratch that it just turns out I needed to empty the 17,000 items in my trash the bug is still happening.
    Last edited by Milbunk; October 5th, 2013 at 02:43 PM.

Here's one: whenever I go to the blog page, I'm suddenly treated as being logged out (my notifications bar is missing at the top, and the box for commenting is missing). When I return to the forum proper, everything is all back to normal. Odd.

Edit: Emptying the cache does not fix it.
    Last edited by DezoPenguin; October 16th, 2013 at 01:59 PM.
    Quotes & Stuff...No, no stuff, just quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.
    It's not procrastination, it's pressure-assisted output management.
    I'm a neckbeard, son. If I ever multiply it'd be through cell division.

...Now going to the blogs page just logs me out, period. ^^;
    Oh, man, you ruined it, I was typing up a big thing about how "three reams" equals 3000 sheets of paper, and that it connects back to the ancient Japanese legend about how folding a thousand paper cranes will grant you a single wish. It was going to be wonderful.
    Not really, more like he knows that realistically he can't save everyone but he's going to strive to do so no matter what regardless, because Fuck The Ideal Police.

Blog Entries
    DP could probably do with some more info, such as Device/OS/Browser or some such.

Firefox, Mac OS 10.6. (Not doing it from work, which is a Windows machine, also running Firefox.)