Page 80 of 99 FirstFirst ... 30707578798081828590 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1977

Thread: Bugs & Errors

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It seems like the site has been listed as an "attack page" or something. Warning popped up when I clicked on the "navigate to first new post" button for the GD Questions thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Lots of people are experiencing the same issue.
    I'm not, oddly enough (chrome).
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I am (chrome)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    If anyone discovers actual malware floating around, do tell us, obviously. We want to jump on that. That said, we think this is a false positive caused by something going slightly astray in dovac's server, which there's not a whole lot we can do about - especially with Dark Pulse being as he is - beyond passing the message on.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    On Firefox (Windows) I get the "this is a reported attack site" every time I go into a thread. On Safari (iPhone) I get a screen warning me about phishing scams. In both cases it's only actually going into threads that triggers it.

I'm guessing there's nothing the forum staff can do about it, but that's the behavior I'm seeing.

What I get if I ask for more details from chrome is this message:

Some pages on this website send visitors to the following dangerous websites: 194.6.233.0.

Which is some Ukranian IP Address.

Did someone post bad links or something recently?

Does not seem to trigger on my phone
    Last edited by Megas; July 21st, 2016 at 09:15 PM.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas View Post
    What I get if I ask for more details from chrome is this message:

Some pages on this website send visitors to the following dangerous websites: 194.6.233.0.

Which is some Ukranian IP Address.

Did someone post bad links or something recently?
    Helpful: thank you.

Hm. While we had a short spate of spam a couple of weeks ago, I don't remember any of them coming from Ukraine. Cameroon, yes; Ukraine, no. Maybe one of the ones another staff member got. Either way, we scoured all of those messages properly, so they shouldn't be hanging around anywhere for Google to pick up on, and the warnings especially shouldn't be coming up now.

Dunno lol.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Blog Entries
    It triggered for me on Chrome, but not mobile.

Mahou Shoujo Fushigi Tantei Obvious Sunara's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Message triggered for me on Firefox just a little while ago. Yesterday, the forum kept saying it was being updated. Dunno if that was legit or an attack?
    Last edited by Sunara; July 23rd, 2016 at 04:04 AM.

#OwO#

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can't log in at first. Three or 4 tries this afternoon and three times in the evening. (both of my browsers excluding IE, so that makes it 22 tries in total in different browsers, I guess.)

Also, the same message keeps appearing on Chrome, and Firefox just outright not connecting to the site at all.

Someone did say that we have to wait 72 hours though, so welp, gotta persevere with those errors since they updated after all.

Welp, can't even post properly. Can someone give me a site to check my IP address please.

Since I think it has something to do with my address.

https://www.google.com/transparencyr...rl=194.6.233.0

This might help though. Site is not dangerous, but other sites hack this, making it an indirect injection.
    Last edited by hayate; July 23rd, 2016 at 08:54 AM.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Um, not sure I should ask this here but: I've been getting that same warning on my computer(but not I pod(which is odd because I use Google for my iPod and yahoo on my computer)). I'm wondering if...well I'm don't really know anything about computers and security so I'm wondering if this is going to get figured out and I should just wait for the warning to go away or what?

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shounen jump View Post
    Um, not sure I should ask this here but: I've been getting that same warning on my computer(but not I pod(which is odd because I use Google for my iPod and yahoo on my computer)). I'm wondering if...well I'm don't really know anything about computers and security so I'm wondering if this is going to get figured out and I should just wait for the warning to go away or what?
    Some posts had some stuff that was tripping up Google's malware code, but we passed the review, so those SHOULD be gone now.

If for some reason they're still popping up, just be patient. They should be totally gone within another day or two tops.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

love me until I love myself Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't know if this counts at all, but I got a VM a few minutes ago, accessed it through user control panel, and now it isn't refreshing on my notifications thing at the top of the page. Still says unread after viewing my profile page three different times. Not a huge deal, but I heard while Dark Pulse was fixing things that maybe the auto-subscribe thing got tweaked? No idea if the two might be connected or if this is just a me-problem.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Blog Entries
    VMs aren't counted as read until you actually visit the conversation they're in.

-> http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/converse.php?u=6118&u2=795
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    I have two notifications of unread VMs and I've opened every conversation in the first 3 pages of my profile.

Blog Entries
    Hm. Dunno. I tried something - is it fixed?
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Nope.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    I have two notifications of unread VMs and I've opened every conversation in the first 3 pages of my profile.
    Clearly it's not in the first three pages then.

Keep digging.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Except the stuck notifications appeared with VMs in the first page? I went 3 pages just to be sure, don't be stupid.

It's 33 fucking pages.

And I'm down to page 19 because I'm an idiot. These are VMs from 2012. No fix. I wonder why.
    Hint: I didn't have this problem back in 2012.
    Last edited by Kyte; July 28th, 2016 at 02:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Except the stuck notifications appeared with VMs in the first page? I went 3 pages just to be sure, don't be stupid.

It's 33 fucking pages.

And I'm down to page 19 because I'm an idiot. These are VMs from 2012. No fix. I wonder why.
    Hint: I didn't have this problem back in 2012.
    Don't be an asshole, Kyte. I don't know how many pages of VMs you have, and I sure as shit ain't going to assume "Oh, it could only be recently!"

I could just vaporize all the VMs. That'd solve it for sure. Have a feeling that's not something you want, though.

Delete cookies and cache. Try logging out and logging back in. The usual. I've had VMs in the last few days and the notifications aren't "sticking," so there's not many other ways to fix it.

Old Quote Crap!