Page 225 of 228 FirstFirst ... 125175215220223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 4547

Thread: Granblue Fantasy

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I am immensely happy they didn't release playable Belial just because "LUL 666th character!!". Even happier Farrah and Juri got an SSR, even if it's a dual unit. W.Zeta and F.Raga though... did we really need them?

Oh well, looking forward to new and/or updated Bea and Eustace at least.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; March 1st, 2021 at 02:21 AM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    It took me a few minutes to figure out that the reason Vaseraga looked so different was because he was actually fully clothed.

Did we need yet another Zeta? No. Definitely not. Would I shell out hundreds of dollars for her anyway if I had the chance? Is fire hot?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    If it wasn't for the fact that I'm still waiting for Super Mecha Nick rate-up or suptix, whichever comes first, I would have probably rolled for Water Zeta. But I didn't, which I'm grateful for now that we know Isaac is going to be on an upcoming banner.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    You know who Grace and the Foe remind me of? Andrei and the Sabbat from Vampire the Masquerade. As Beckett says, they do the wrong thing for the right reasons. The moon people are a threat in the same way that the Antediluvians are (regardless of whether or not one actually exists in the Ankaran sarcophagus), but the Foe and the Sabbat tend to be too violent, fanatic, and flamboyant for most people.
    Yeah, that explanation is pretty on-point. Grace and Heisenberg are definitely anti-Moon, but their way of preparing for that threat (trial by fire, kill-10-to-save-100 tactics) goes beyond radical. I do find it a little strange (and a little funny) how almost no-one seems to have made the distinction between "Foe" and "Moon".

As for the rest of this event, including the most recent Part 2:
    Spoiler:
    Cassius HAS to get either a new welfare unit or an uncap given his fancy new outfit, and considering the fact that they didn't make any mention of him getting a new unit in the recent 7th anniversary livestream. While Dex (the buff Omega-3 member) is still alive and seems to have a burgeoning bond with Isaac, that could easily just be a way for the writers to kill him off near the end and get extra tears out of the audience.

I have no idea what to expect from here-on... we've gone through just about all of the known characters and threats already, and it's only the end of Part 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Also, who's the one on the left?
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; March 10th, 2021 at 11:12 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    If it wasn't for the fact that I'm still waiting for Super Mecha Nick rate-up or suptix, whichever comes first, I would have probably rolled for Water Zeta. But I didn't, which I'm grateful for now that we know Isaac is going to be on an upcoming banner.
    He is?! Hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    Yeah, that explanation is pretty on-point. Grace and Heisenberg are definitely anti-Moon, but their way of preparing for that threat (trial by fire, kill-10-to-save-100 tactics) goes beyond radical. I do find it a little strange (and a little funny) how almost no-one seems to have made the distinction between "Foe" and "Moon".

As for the rest of this event, including the most recent Part 2:
    Spoiler:
    Cassius HAS to get either a new welfare unit or an uncap given his fancy new outfit, and considering the fact that they didn't make any mention of him getting a new unit in the recent 7th anniversary livestream. While Dex (the buff Omega-3 member) is still alive and seems to have a burgeoning bond with Isaac, that could easily just be a way for the writers to kill him off near the end and get extra tears out of the audience.

I have no idea what to expect from here-on... we've gone through just about all of the known characters and threats already, and it's only the end of Part 2!
    This may have been the longest, and most in-depth (in terms of story) event they've made to date. I really liked this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    stuff

Need... nooooooowwwww... *sighs*
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just to confirm, the new Bea isn't limited, just a different element, correct? In other words, suptix-able? In terms of the 400-year wait, most people on Reddit were jumping to impregnating Zeta and Bea. As for myself... Quick, Rita and Vampy, bite me.

Some people have compared the moon situation to FFIV, but given that I've never played FFIV, the moon people of GBF reminded me more of the Cybrids of Earth Siege or the Cybermen from Doctor Who. Machine men from the moon.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; March 16th, 2021 at 07:08 PM.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I have yet to complete the second "Incoming Phidcast" after the end of the event, but as for everything else: HOT DAMN. 5 amazing new characters (in both animation and gameplay), 1 new uncap(and BY GOSH did they go all-out on Eustace's CA), a crazy new class, two new Class Champion weapons, and a fantastic story all around. Honestly, the most disappointing thing for me in this event is that Cassius' new form was just a SSR-scaled version of his previous welfare kit. It's not bad, and that AOE dispel is gonna save my butt sometimes, but I really wish we could have gotten a whole new design for him.

My second-greatest disappointment is probably that Isaac never comes out of his excavation suit, aside from the victory pose. We couldn't even get a new homepage art for him aside from the story one!

...as far as my serious complaints, the only one I have is that I wish we could have gotten to know the Omega-3 better. They were plenty terrifying in the moment, and they definitely would have obliterated us if we'd had to face them all at once, but part of me was expecting Dex or the crazy eating chick to join us on Earth. Nah, this event was an amazing thrill ride from start to finish. I didn't hate Seeds of Redemption at all, but compared to this event it's literally night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

...Eh. It was an ok event, certainly better than last year's, but unlike that one (where everything felt rushed), this one felt like they were padding the runtime to make it go longer. The story being 4 parts set like a week apart from each other certainlu didn't help, either.

The ougi animations for the new characters are amazing though, not gonna lie.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Using Clair De Lune by Debussy as the theme for the event worked so well. The melancholy piano solo stood out a lot, but it was so thematically appropriate.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    https://old.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en...ter_interview/

strong 'they were roommates' vibes in the comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, here is an interesting comment: https://old.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en..._moon_2021226/ "the Foe wasnt testing it on the village, eustace brother found it and bring it to the village so it was purely accidental in their part" Was that just the Otherworlder fucking with Eustace, or is this completely true? If so, then Heisenberg really is considerate to a fault, especially when compared to someone, like... Andrei of the Sabbat. Of course, Andrei has his own charms, like avant-garde art sculptures or taking the time keep radio hostesses company.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm playing through the side story about Zehek, and it just reminded me how much I hate games where the characters have literally no reflexes in cutscenes. In other words, you can't shoot Doss before he resets Unar. It's like in Tales of Symphonia where you can attack Remiel before he completes Collette's angel transformation, or in Disgaea where you can't kill Lamington before he transforms Flonne into a flower. Games, such as at least some Bethesda games (mostly older ones as the newer ones are slowly falling into that mechanic, as well), where you can just shoot the villain in mid-speech are the best. On the battlefield, there is no such thing as manners. Manners may maketh man, but soldiers need not be men, which is to say humans.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    When is playable swimsuit Andira supposed to be released?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    All that anticipation for swimsuit Andira was all for naught. I couldn't get her. Particularly salty, given that her design appears to be more Nezha-inspired than in-game Nezha, due to the lotus motifs.

Gotta admit, my first thought upon seeing S.Andira's uncap art was 'oh, I bet LLL would love that'. Not surprised to be proven right.

Stop sexualizing the monkey, Cygames, or at LEAST retcon her to be 2-4 years older.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Need I remind you of Io? https://gbf.wiki/images/5/56/Npc_zoom_3040015000_91.png Look. This isn't even about raw (no pun intended) loli cuteness. That's why I wasn't that crazy about swimsuit Kolulu. Swimsuit Andira is more of my Nezha fix than most portrayals of actual Nezha, and I'd like to remind you that one of the children's book that I own has Nezha being captured by demons that want to eat him. And being Chinese, even if they are demons, they refuse to eat meat raw. Cue Nezha tied to a cooking rack until he was rescued in a timely manner... I think that I mentioned all of this when F/GO Nezha was released. Basically, in GBF, Nezha is like Charlie Chaplin. He lost his own impersonation contest.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I notice that while the more "modern"-looking angels are portrayed positively in GBF, the "classic" ones are portrayed negatively: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...HZrOBY2OJCcL5A

And this is even before being infected by the Avatar of Destruction (which is totally not Satan): https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...872ur7XAIm0L7U

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Probably a typo, but Mena said primal breast. Nice.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Where's the Showdown treasure trade shop now? I can't seem to find it anymore.