Page 224 of 228 FirstFirst ... 124174214219222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 4547

Thread: Granblue Fantasy

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Welcome back to Grindblue Fantasy, amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Hey, all sorts of things cause problems. I mean, there are literally actual people who protest the racist depictions of orcs
    True, but barring legal action, all that is just free publicity. Stupid peasant tears are delicious. I love the children of orc chiefs in the Elder Scrolls series literally have a Sith-style Rule-of-2 thing going with their own parents. I love how the culture of dark elves of the same series makes Griffith from Berserk look like the normal guy next door. Both example of culture, not race.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Is the words "Merry Christmas" that triggering that Cygames feels the need to change it to "happy holidays"? To say nothing of a "holiday tree", despite the fact that Santa Claus is just a shortened form of the Dutch name for St. Nicholas.
    I assume the issue is that there's no Christ in GBF (ironically the closest thing would be probably Lucifer), so Christmas and Christmas trees would be somewhat odd.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    But isn't Santa Claus just a different reading of Saint Nicholas in Dutch?

US Friend Code
    Apparently Santa Claus is a part of post-WMTSB3 lore now, since Sariel is traveling with him for the foreseeable future.

There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just got dark Shirou. So Tyrias is basically a combination of Rusty the Dalek and Venom the symbiote (from the Venom-focused movie, anyway).

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What are the conditions for a crossover event to become a side story? I get that licensing is an issue, but we already do have some side stories that were crossover events. I ask because I would like to do that SamSho event again. That was one of my first events, and back then, I was not a high enough level to farm the good quests. Also, because the new SamSho does not have Amakusa, this would be the only way to hear his hammy voice.

Ask KMR.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Let me get this straight. The upcoming Robomi event's main reward is just an alternate outfit, not blue star materials, right?

What blue star materials? If you mean an event FLB, they haven't said anything about that so nothing doing, more likely than not.

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah, event outfit for Shiro and the usual summon/event weapons/generic box filler.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    So, I got so many Best Bois over the past three days. It started with Percival, who's a god amongst flaming hotties, but today I got Naoise and Eustace in the same roll no less.

Of course, the stars of the show today were Stan & Aliza's SSR. Percival is definitely Best Boi, but Stan is Bestest Boy.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Stan and Aliza are a solid power couple (in both senses of the phrase), and definitely a unit I'd love to get at some point.

In other news, I tried to roll for Another Sandy (or are we calling him Grand Sandy now?) and ended up with dark Nick instead. Most likely a karmic sign telling me to stop waiting for the pretty boys and start playing the new event.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Earth Sandalphon is basically the "boss" Sandalphon from the first WMTSB event.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    For their battle badge dialogue, Digi and Fili will talk about collecting ears as a sign of victory, instead. Now hold up: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Contract_Killer

US Friend Code
    ...I got up to 269 cerulean sparks for Sandy, but couldn't land him. Then immediately afterwards they revealed Super Mecha Nick, who's basically every Super Robot, tokusatsu and Gundam wet dream rolled into one, and I failed to get him as well- partially cause I blew my savings too soon on Sandy.

Currently I am living the Nicholas life vicariously through my crewmates, and awaiting the day when he's finally available on suptix.

Incidentally, have I mentioned that I loved the Gigantes vs Zooey story? Because I loved it a lot. Definitely one of my favorite events since I started playing, including the crossovers.

You can have mine, I would much rather have nabbed cow with my 215 rolls on that banner.

Though at least his Fates feature a lot of Tetsurou/Toby being an adorable ball of goof, so they're worth reading.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I always kept saying that Wulf should just give Renie his Gift. Given this, this Halloween outfit is just teasing me: https://gbf.wiki/Wulf_and_Renie_(Halloween)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Given her description, should I assume that Fiorito is basically female Ayer?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The hell is up with that challenge quest to unlock Lucius's outfit? The third skill won't unlock, and the boss's CA appears to bypass blindness. Still, I like that "one's justice is another's injustice" title. Also, the plot seemed rather eager to kill off Goblin Princess. I certainly hope that this isn't some Batman sentiment where he says that bullshit about not killing people but ends up all too eager to kill nonhuman people. It's just that, in this case, "human" means the "registered" races of GBF, human, draph, erune, and harvin. Imma go gun down some (100% living, breathing homo sapiens sapiens) security guards in Vampire the Masquerade now. Put me in better spirits.

I get a lot of the story appears to have been written "backwards" with the author first writing a conclusion that they wanted and going back from there, such as the Goblin Slayer team getting a talking dog. However, the talking dog's reason for hunting goblins seems kind of forced. The story first correctly tells how pieces of shit that the Jorha researchers were, but as soon as they are killed by goblins, we're supposed to feel bad enough to want to avenge them? Sorry, puppy. I'm not saying that the goblins are good people, but they are at least marginally better than your former masters. Sky's Sanctum is just 1 branch of Jorha, but frankly, if the goblins were to wipe out the entire organization, it would be a plus. It's also an interesting direction when Goblin King I essentially committed suicide when Lucius hesitated to kill him, but then Lucius kills Goblin Princess. That progression is rather unexpected.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; January 29th, 2021 at 06:03 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    You know who Grace and the Foe remind me of? Andrei and the Sabbat from Vampire the Masquerade. As Beckett says, they do the wrong thing for the right reasons. The moon people are a threat in the same way that the Antediluvians are (regardless of whether or not one actually exists in the Ankaran sarcophagus), but the Foe and the Sabbat tend to be too violent, fanatic, and flamboyant for most people.