Alignment:
    Weight:
    Affiliation:
    1.74m
    Neutral Evil
    88kg
    El Dorado

Glad you made it this far!

Hope the others haven’t been too rough on you. We are supposed to be your veterans, after all. So bullying you like that isn’t a good look on us, you know?
    Oh, who am I kidding. You already dealt with worse and won. So its not like I can afford to pull my punches. With 7 singularities behind you, there isn’t much you probably haven’t faced. So I will make sure I give this my full effort.

Personal Attributes
    Talents
    Enemy
    Gardening, Fruits.
    Tea, cinnamon.
    Carving, Smoking
    Novum Chaldea

Why the Amazonic Lostbelt?

Didn’t I tell you that it was the one I had the most affinity for? So many ancient trees and unique fauna that could have only existed in this Lostbelt. There is no way I was gonna resist the temptation!

Now I have my own sacred grove. My own garden from which I can watch over the world. Where I can be at my strongest.

Magic Attributes
    Element
    Origin
    Circuit Quantity
    Circuit Output
    Earth
    Nurture
    Crest Location
    Thaumaturgy
    Composition
    Sorcery Trait
    None
    Druidism
    Normal
    None

Nothing to write home about, I know.

You’ve probably met with way more impressive magi over the course of your travels. You probably even brought some of them with you to help tear apart the [History] I’m in charge of.

I’m just a subpar magus.

A subpar druid, actually.

But in this place I can more than hold my own!

Background

Master File #37 - Access Granted by Director Goredolf Musik

Delfinger Nesthesia, a pseudonym given by Master #37 in lieu of a real name. There are no records of mercenary activity or previous affiliation with the Magus Association prior to recruitment by Director Olga Marie Animusphere.

The Director has included notes regarding his possible relation to a family of Druids, but no records exist regarding the existence of a ‘Nesthesia’ family, with few leads to go on, not much can be inferred from his records.

Additional Notes by Tactical Advisor Sherlock Holmes (Ruler #3)

A peculiar mystery to be sure. A young man with no previous records, a fake name and a form of magecraft that is both rare and difficult to maintain proper conditions for in the modern era. It is possible that he was recruited from a secret cabal of druids, though his complexion and speech patterns hint that his preferred language is one of the latin-based romance dialects.

His completion hints at iberic descent, though the lack of records regarding a modern druid community affiliated with the ‘Nesthesia’ pseudonym leads me to the conclusion that our mysterious enemy might be no longer affiliated with his group of origin.

I have suspicions, but require further interaction to verify my theories.

Additional Notes by Field Agent Mash Kyrielight (Shielder #1)

I did not know him well. Amongst the forty eight master candidates, he and I myself both attended electives regarding the use of support oriented magecraft in large scale deployments. Though I was not a demiservant at the time, I was expected to act as the strategic support of A-Team while Delfinger-san was the strategic support of D-Team.

He wasn’t closed off, rather, I would say he was friendly and honest. But liked to speak about other things than himself.

He was never alone, always followed by Lydia-san.

Personality

What am I like?

Man, you must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you have to ask me..

Well, what is there to know? I am a born loser, the chaff to grain that makes up the cream of the crop. Someone meant to be nothing but the food which pushes the next generation to greater heights. If I were to describe myself… hmm… I’d say I am one hell of a loser.

A sore loser at that.

Which is why I made this silly name and left home behind.

I consider myself the pragmatic sort, I knew I was never going anywhere but a shallow grave if I stayed, so I decided to go out into the world, make a name for myself. You know, the age old prodigal son going away and then being welcome back into his home. It had a certain appeal to me at the time.

Prove everyone wrong. Come back as a hero who helped save humanity.

Only things didn’t quite happen that way, right?

Lev Lainur saw to it.

We died before we could ever do anything to help.

She died beside me… and I couldn’t do anything to help her.

But things are different now. All forty something of us were given a chance to earn our right to keep living. All we need to do is conquer the Lostbelts, create a new [History] which won’t lose to the world we left behind. To create a world where we can keep on living together.

I told you I was a sore loser, didn’t I?

Unfortunately for you, I don’t feel like losing this time.

Thaumaturgy

Druidic Grovekeeping.

An art which requires the commitment of generations to create Sacred Groves made from specific trees which strange or unique properties. This practice has been in my family for generations since we left the old world behind, bringing with us nothing but small pots of land and gnarled branches from our original homeland.

By planting and nourishing the tree, our family developed a close relationship to it. Taking branches and using those to create clones of the original. Trees connected by each other through a massive web of roots underground.

My family was very fond of keeping an Ash tree which they barely recovered when fleeing. But I am much more fond of the local variety of flora, in particular a certain tree said to burn by itself. As well as the oldest living being in the continent. A tree which was taken from its home then returned.

Now, if I can find its sibling in this Lostbelt, my power will rival that of the Lostbelt King who has claimed the land for himself.
    That by no means makes me a one trick pony who can just make trees grow.

I have developed my own way of making talismans and mystic codes from the plentiful materials which now surround me. In a land filled with mystery and dominated by gods. The power residing deep inside every tree is much more significant than it would be during the Age of Man.

And I plan to use that power to win.

Lostbelt
    Name
    Lost Empire of the Golden Age - El Dorado
    Subtitle
    Pantheonic War for the New World
    Lost Depth
    C
    Origin Point
    1540 A.D
    Fantasy Tree
    Needle
    Lostbelt King
    The Golden King

A vast nation overtaken by a forest where monsters roam free and gods rule.

Dubbed as the ‘Amazonic Lostbelt’, this particular branch deviated from Proper Human History due to the activation of the El Dorado Ritual, found by explorers who dreamed of the riches and fame to be achieved by finding the lost empire. Instead what they did was create a war machine which overtook the world in order to create a ‘perfect’ kingdom.

In this land, humans are kept and grown as materials to create the Golden People, the denizens of El Dorado as well as the only ones considered ‘true humans’ due to the empire’s domination over the world.

In addition, the Throne of Heroes suffers a particular disconnect with the Amazonic Lostbelt due to the Karmic Rejection Phenomenon, which drastically weakens Servants without a solid connection to the land. A place where Chaldea has never set foot on and thus lacks any allies who might be able to fight at their best.

Servant

To Be Continued

Guardian of the New World - Iracema

Last edited by Wyvern; July 6th, 2021 at 02:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wow, nice. I gotta take notes on how to create a Lostbelt from you. Seriously, fantastic work on the Crypter. Cant wait to see more about their servant.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh my I already know who wants feedback on his tree Servant when you release Iracema.
    Pretty cool, you rap up the tension and let us crave more. Do you know when you release the LB?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I seem to be developing a pattern of using trees in my servants. So I welcome the chance to see other people do the same.

As for my Lostbelt, the idea is to re-post some of my older servant sheets like Sebastian and Carlota Joaguina, who were included on the Lostbelt listing. I probably should also post Iracema and then get started on the Lostbelt prologue proper. I already have some of it done. Though I'm not sure if it will become a full on fanfic or a set of one shots including my south american servants.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I seem to be developing a pattern of using trees in my servants. So I welcome the chance to see other people do the same.

As for my Lostbelt, the idea is to re-post some of my older servant sheets like Sebastian and Carlota Joaguina, who were included on the Lostbelt listing. I probably should also post Iracema and then get started on the Lostbelt prologue proper. I already have some of it done. Though I'm not sure if it will become a full on fanfic or a set of one shots including my south american servants.
    I can't wait to see Carlot Joaquina, I'm having fun seeing Pedro I family line expanding. Her old version has a cool FC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    I can't wait to see Carlot Joaquina, I'm having fun seeing Pedro I family line expanding. Her old version has a cool FC.
    I love that FC, I think it really fits the character I'm going for. So I will definetely keep it for the next version.

Blog Entries
    Master File #36
    Basic Information
    Name:
    Birthday:
    Lydiavogel Niemeyer
    Female
    Deadbeat Artist
    05/12/2000
    Height:
    Alignment:
    Weight:
    Affiliation:
    1.77m
    Lawful Neutral
    70kg
    Chaldea

Oh! A vídeo diary?

Interview requirements?

Do I really have to? The Doctor already said I had Master potential or whatever, shouldn’t that be enough for the Director?

No?

Okay. Fine.

I’ll do it.

Personal Attributes
    Talents
    Enemy
    Body art, artistry
    Strong smells.
    Dyeing, Carving
    The Spider

I don’t look like the other guy?

Well no duh. It’s a pretty big country, you know! There must be like… hundreds of magi families hidden all over the place wanting to be left alone so they can keep up their studies.
    How do I know him?

Simple, we attended a couple lectures together. Had to turn in a paper for a grade. Which we did together.

I guess we just hit it off after that, ya know?

He’s a druid, I’m a botanist, plenty of overlap to chat about.

Magic Attributes
    Element
    Origin
    Circuit Quantity
    Circuit Output
    Earth / Water
    Pattern
    Crest Location
    Thaumaturgy
    Composition
    Sorcery Trait
    Shoulder
    Botany
    Abnormal
    Resonation

Why Chaldea?

Well, why not?

I dunno what he was thinking when he brought in those flyers. Suppose Director Olga was pretty convincing when she came by to give a lecture on whatever it was. He got interested and said we coulda take advantage of it.

Then I thought ‘why not’.

Like, it was weird though. Having a Druid be the one wanting to go out into the world rather than staying at their grove. And I wanted to see why that grouchy shut in wanted to go to Chaldea so badly.

Background

Any relation to the ‘other’ Niemeyer?

Don’t know. Never asked.

See, my family is all about self expression. Artistry. We wanna improve ourselves and other people so we can reach an idealized perfect form. To some, that means creating a body as close to the ‘original human’ as possible. Going back to our roots, so to speak.

Pretty traditional, amirite?

But you see. I’m not like folks in that I wanna go back to being a perfect human.

I wanna make the ‘me’ of today into a better ‘me’.

So I applied what I cold of the family magecraft into ways people nowadays look for improving their lives. Exercising, dieting, hand made medicine and even did some crossfit at some point. Paid a heap of money and sold a ton of important stuff for some pretty shady tomes and materials. You know, some of that silly New Age stuff.

Thought it would be fun.

And it kinda was. Only it did nothing to improve ‘me’, just my body.

And that wasn’t what I wanted.

But that all changed when I started studying at the Academia.

It was such a nice vivid place with so much color and wonder. I couldn’t help but feel inspired by everything that happened there. How everyone did their best to get where they wanted to be. And there was I, just a reedy little girl with nothing but some family tomes on creating dyes and paints from plants.

So I thought. Hey, if the family business is to create a perfect human. And all I had for a canvas was myself, then I should totally use what I have to get to where I want to be. And after that lecture with Professor Brocco-

I mean Director Pindovy, I knew just what I wanted to turn myself into.

To become like the Primordial Humans who were one with nature.

It’s so romantic, isn’t it?!

If the original humans were really born from the Divine Tree, then that means I have a direct link straight to the source because of my Botanic Artistry! Creating things out of flora and then using my own body as a canvas to create the ‘image’ of a Primordial Humans.

But its real difficult finding materials, you know?

I don’t have the money to dump on an expedition to the Amazon Rainforest.

And I doubt Mr. Broccoli is gonna let me having one of his branches after I tried to sneak with one of them that one time. So of course I’m out of luck when it comes to find materials connected to the origin of mankind. I’d have to do something silly like travel back in time.

Oh wait, silly me, that’s why I went to Chaldea.

But that didn’t end up working out very well, did it?

Dead before the very first mission. And there I was looking forward to collecting some interesting specimens. To look for some new inspiration for my art. But most of us ended up dying before we could ever cross the start line. Me and Del, we were right there when Lev betrayed us all.

And I’m pretty sure I died.

So, why am I here no? Why are both of us still alive?

Well, I can’t speak for him, but I heard a voice ask me if I still wanted to live. If I still had what it took to fight for my life. And of course, I was! Because that dirty cheater Lev had to sabotage us to actually get anything done. So I was pretty sure I was still up for the challenge.

Which is why I am here now, I guess.

In this strange world where humans serve as crops for the Gods. Ruled by the Authority of a so-called ‘Perfect’ King. Threatened by the awakening of the Ultimate One slumbering in the Divine Forest. The threat that thing represents is bad enough, and that’s not going into whatever this Mystery Crypter is doing.

And then there is the Golden King and whatever he is planning.

Gathering all those Divine Spirits.

It’s a free for all with the Lostbelt on the line! By the end of it there might not be anything left.

So yeah, it seemed like a pretty good deal to me at first. Fight against this unnatural being and prevent the collapse of the Human Order, as well as bully whoever this Crypter is. That was the deal I made with the Collective Consciousness. I have to stop that damned Spider from awakening at all costs. And for that I’m gonna need that Golden King’s treasure.

Please don’t take too long, Novum Chaldea.

I don’t know how long we have before all the racket wakes it up.

Personality

Reckless, airhead, whimsical, freeloader…

Deadbeat?!

Where are you getting all this blackmail… I mean… all of these dirty-dirty lies from?!

It was Delfinger wasn’t he?! That shut in won’t shut up about me owing him money ever since we started working together. So what if he’s had to bankroll me once or twice, its normal for friends to pay for each other’s food right? And their rent, too! As well as part of their tuition every now and again!

Listen, I’m a botanist and an artist, not an accountant.

I spend money on stuff that’s gonna help make myself a better person. And sometimes its gotta be some special ink made off a shady tree imported from polynesia. So what if it turns out it wasn’t the real deal. What counts is the experience!

Experience enriches our lives.

Just uhh… don’t tell him that the polynesian Sacred Tree was a dud, okay?

I may have kinda spent my allowance on that one.

Why, you ask?

Because an artist must be dedicated to their creations first and foremost. Everything else is secondary to our craft! And I still got a pretty cool hair dye out of it. The stuff can make you grow blue hair for months on end from just one wash!

Some people are really into the whole spiky, weird colored protagonist hair.

I don’t judge.

Thaumaturgy

Botanic Artistry

The self-made (cobbled together) magecraft of Lydiavogel Niemeyer is centered around the idea of modifying the body in order to increase its quality by imbuing it with materials such as inks, dyes and implants created through her botanical expertise. Collecting rare plants to develop her products, and then using said products to increase the ‘quality’ of the human body.

As if painting a blank canvas, Botanic Artistry can be considered a form of physical modification which grants different properties depending on the resources of the artist and the quality of their artwork.
    Lydiavogel sees her magecraft as a form of personal expression and thus only makes modifications to her own body. Though each symbol and image she adds to her body are supposed to increase the overall ‘quality’ of her ‘self’, they could be considered tangible manifestations of her experience and knowledge.

And through them, she is able to perform mystics on the same level as a much older and more experienced magus.

Because for her, experience is something she can produce and wear on her skin.

Servant

Incarnation of Evening Star - Xolotl

[To be Continued]

Burning Temple in the Crystal Valley - Amazônia

Last edited by Wyvern; July 6th, 2021 at 03:59 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quite good Wyvern but i think you have Forget a Little part in her Basic informations Right ? clever Magecraft concept also !

Also Xolotl Looks quite like Quetzal i must admit.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 6th, 2021 at 04:23 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Also Xolotl Looks quite like Quetzal i must admit.
    I'd hope so. They are siblings in myth, so I went for a faceclaim that reminded me of Quetz.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    good luck topping [post=3014474]Bugs' Xolotl[/post]

her magecraft reminds me of something have in mind for my Mesoamerican Servants. I think it was the aztecs that had tattoos on their bodies that represent their gods. Each tattoo was believed to grant them a portion of the gods power. My guess is this tradition is part of Brazil too and inspired you?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    For now not much info but will be with the development of the Lostbelt story be filled with more info

Gella Magnius Kuberis

Title: Crypter B Team Leader , Armenian Lostbelts Crypter
    Height: 189 cm
    Birthday: ??
    Origin: Georgia
    Armaments: A Specific Sword mystic code , several Amber like flasks , -..
    Likes: beautifull Ladies , intact Nature and its Inhabitants, delicasies , spiritual People, his Friends especially his B-Team mates ,his Clan ,Fikou
    Dislikes: disrespectfull people , those which ignore his Team , Kirschtaria , Polluters
    Hobies: flirting with beauties , snacking of Delicasies , reading old scripts , watching Movies
    Talents: Deep lore Researches ?,
    Natural Rival: Kirschtaria

Magecraft:

Thaumaturgies: Geomancy, Spiritual Evokations,Puranic Sorcery , "Antique Magecraft " ?, Alchemie,

Circuit Quality: A+++
    Circuit Quantity: A+
    Circuit Composition: Abnorm , somehow showing unique traits
    Element: All Five Standart, Creation

Affiliation: Position

Magic Association : Clocktower : Spiritual Evocation Faculty , Archeological Department
    Magic Association Rank : Pride (officially) , Brand (inofficiall Rumors)

Georgian Mage Confederation: "Landwalker " Clade
    Georgian Mage Confederation Recognition: Iniciated adult

Marisburies documents and Clocktower Career / Opinions of the Chaldea CrewGela was from the Georgian Magic Confederation , a independet Magic Organisation , they are like Clocktower a Magic Association but they are far less Academic in their Approach and are learning Thaumaturgy far more as way to continue the traditions of their Ancestors and to develope them .

According to Marisburys documents was this describtion from Gelas own choice of words .

Davici:"His Oranisation seems though to be rather hostile to other Organisations as they have just few years Ago made non aggressions pacts with the Mage Association , and one of the Conditions were that they accept "Exchange Students" have i heard however even as i asked Gela about it did he not speak more of it as there were it for him to restricting and conservative. "

Dv: "However he is seemingly a quite able Mage as he demonstrated great talent and were able to rose to the rank of Pride withhin few years . "

Romani:" Yeah he asked once if Olga has also a high expectation of her Family and resulting pressure , so is it possible that he feels the need to prove himself and be aknowledged"

Dv:"Yeah this brought him into Concurence to Kirschtaria which were seen as Jewel .This reputation and the praises must have made him jealous . "

Goredolf:" Thats right during my time in the Politic Department did i heard that he seems to be in his abbillities rather belong to the Brand rank , but i think that rascistic reasons might be a part ."

Abbillities:

He were amongst Chaldeas best Mages , so were he put in the capability to be Captain of Chaldeas B Team which is consiting ot of similar able Persons but were mostly over looked through the "Spotlighters" of Team A .

It was said that he were atleast the third most talented Mage in Chaldea .

by Romanis mdical checks is he one of the most physical fitt Members.

Fikou

Fikou is Gellas Pet Bird .

During his travels has Gelas encountered Fikou as he were injuried he cared for himn and then did Fikou not let him alone so after two days of Fikou following him did Gela accepted him . He even followed him to the Chaldea base and were (aside Fou) the sole pet in Chaldea . Gela were quite attentive and protective of him as he declared that if someone would hurt him would get it tenfold back ,in return were Fikou cute affectionated towards him . Fikou did aside Gela himself only let Mashu and Ophelia pet it ,though it is scared by Fou .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 28th, 2021 at 01:10 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit this thread is still alive

Hey it's alive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Holy shit this thread is still alive
    and what are you first impressions on Gela Nine ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Unfinished

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Unfinished
    like i said there are some spoilers and that i will give more informations step by step.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Also wanked.

Blog Entries
    Where is he wanked ?

Blog Entries
    Hm, might want to try my hand on this.

Unfinished is kind of an understatement, you've done nothing but tell me this guy is strong and has a pet bird, which is unironically more interesting than if he's some god-magus

Fuck dude I miss MCaM again.