Page 146 of 858 FirstFirst ... 4696136141144145146147148151156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    No comments on my Dual Servant sheet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    I'm sorry the real Jeanne is so boring to you.
    Well, it is pretty damn boring. Spicing up the effects, maybe adding some flavor text, would have made it much more interesting.

I actually didn't notice it until now. I mean, it's basically just Perseus and Medusa, only summoned together, but you did an alright job making it more unique by slightly modifying the Phantasms, etc.

I'd guess this sheet was inspired by our very off-topic ramble about Perseus/Shinji, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I actually didn't notice it until now. I mean, it's basically just Perseus and Medusa, only summoned together, but you did an alright job making it more unique by slightly modifying the Phantasms, etc.

I'd guess this sheet was inspired by our very off-topic ramble about Perseus/Shinji, right?
    Yes.

That, and me musing about what it would be like to summon a non-conventional dual servant.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    No comments on my Dual Servant sheet?
    Certainly never would've imagined Perseus and Medusa as a tag-team, but you pulled it off fairly well. I thought it might've been a bit OP with both having access to their separate NPs, but looking back, the total count is actually less then the NPs Perseus would possess on his own normally so it's fair enough. And the idea of Medusa being all tsundere for Perseus is a pretty amusing one. Since they're summoned as a pair, I'm a little surprised as to the lack of a Combination Skill (the one Bonny & Read had). I'd suggest adding that.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Certainly never would've imagined Perseus and Medusa as a tag-team, but you pulled it off fairly well. I thought it might've been a bit OP with both having access to their separate NPs, but looking back, the total count is actually less then the NPs Perseus would possess on his own normally so it's fair enough. And the idea of Medusa being all tsundere for Perseus is a pretty amusing one. Since they're summoned as a pair, I'm a little surprised as to the lack of a Combination Skill (the one Bonny & Read had). I'd suggest adding that.
    Oh, I forgot about Combination.

I'll add it when I get the time.

What did the Fate/Grand Order Materials say about the Combination skill again? I think it was supposed to be a 'skill at fighting alongside a particular ally', rather than a 'two individuals summoned together' thing, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    What did the Fate/Grand Order Materials say about the Combination skill again? I think it was supposed to be a 'skill at fighting alongside a particular ally', rather than a 'two individuals summoned together' thing, right?
    Hmm. Given that Bonny & Read are both the only Heroic Spirits we've seen summoned as a pair like that and also the only one with Combination, I think it's fair to say one entails the other. Though you're right, the official description (at least, from the wiki) only lists that it increases combat prowess when fighting together.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. Given that Bonny & Read are both the only Heroic Spirits we've seen summoned as a pair like that
    Siegfried and Fafnir
    Orion and Artemis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Siegfried and Fafnir
    Orion and Artemis
    Technically, my statement is still true since I specified two Heroic Spirits. Fafnir is a dragon and Orion is a goddess (Divine Spirit).

Blog Entries
    Well until you can actually get your facts straight I'm pretty sure I'm still right.
    I did get my facts straight. Think twice before rebutting.

Besides, what is there for you even to be right about? You didn't actually make a statement of your own.

Blog Entries
    Siegfried and Fafnir
    Orion and Artemis
    Wrong and
    Wrong

Orion is literally only a placeholder for the Servant's name. Artemis joined him of her own free will independent of the Grail.
    Fafnir is just blood-armor, thinking they're two Servants at once is fucking retarded.
    Last edited by Ail Don; December 16th, 2016 at 01:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Well, it is pretty damn boring. Spicing up the effects, maybe adding some flavor text, would have made it much more interesting.
    Of the NPs? I'm open to ideas, if you got any. Cause I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    If she is before her canonisation as a younger person, could you say this is Jeanne Lily in some form?
    Hah? No? She was made a saint after her death. In 1920. The lore says 'nineteen year old'.

A Jeanne younger than sixteen wouldn't even qualify as a Heroic Spirit unless someone used the power of bullshit t—oh wait.

I'm fine with the parameter changes, but some extra description woulda been cool - maybe some effect originating from faith or whatever or a divine blessing or whatever. Just an extra something would have given it some more spice.
    Give what more spice, exactly? The armor? Her sword? Her ring? Her skills?

For skills, I could add Military Tactics (E- or D-) as she often-times strode into the war-councils she was never invited to because 'little girls don't know war' going 'fuck waiting, let's just charge them directly and kick their asses'. Most of the commanders weren't pleased with her attempts at strategy, except La Hire, who basically laughed his ass off and was all 'I'm liking this lass more and more'. The negative is because when she was given the opportunity to plan and lead an assault entirely on her own it was the same one where she and her men were cornered, the survivors captured, and you can probably guess what came next. But, then, I don't want to do more than three skills. That wouldn't even be flavor, so nevermind.

For the NPs, I'd have to bring out my books to dig as I'm working from memory here.
    Last edited by Historia; December 16th, 2016 at 02:36 AM.

So uh, I hope I'm doing this right.
    =====================================

• Servant Parameters

Spirit:
    Theodore Roosevelt
    Class: Rider (Also available as both Archer and Gunner)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: United States of America
    Weaponry: FN M1900 Pistol, Smith & Wesson New Model #3 revolver, .450 double-rifle, his own fists

Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: B+
    Noble Phantasm: B

• Class Skills

Magic Resistance: E+
    A skill that grants protection against magical attacks, canceling spells altogether. At E-rank, spells cannot be canceled, but magical damage is slightly reduced. As this skill stems from Roosevelt's lucky rabbit's foot, a + modifier to Luck is given, and Luck checks tend to stack slightly more towards Roosevelt's favor.

Riding: B
    A skill that denotes one's ability to ride mounts. At B-rank, most vehicles can be handled with above average skill.

• Personal Skills

Charisma: A
    The natural talent to command an army. It increases the abilities of allies during group battles, and at A-rank, Roosevelt can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being.

Military Tactics: B
    Tactical knowledge used not during one-on-one combat situations, but those where many are mobilized. Allows for bonus modifiers during one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, and when dealing with an enemy's Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Having studied naval history and strategy, Roosevelt was hailed as an outstanding naval theorist and dedicated most of his presidency to building a world-class fighting naval fleet.

Battle Continuation: C++
    A skill displaying the strength of one's vitality, and the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after defeat. Roosevelt's Battle Continuation stems from the day he was shot by an attempted assassin, and how he used his experience as both hunter and anatomist to undergo a 90 minute speech with blood seeping from his body. Allows for a vitality bonus when communicating with others, causing the pain and effects of the wound to process slower while he talks to someone.

Eye of the Mind (True): B+
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through one's own experience. As a dedicated hunter and cowboy, Roosevelt has spent many years in both the American wilderness and the African jungles. As such, he's gained a high degree of observation, along with other skills such as tracking and human anatomy.

• Noble Phantasms

Big Stick Diplomacy
    Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick
    - Anti-Agreement: C
    The foreign policy in which Roosevelt held throughout his life. The idea of negotiating peacefully, while also threatening with a "big stick" by displaying one's military might. A Noble Phantasm activated in order to forge alliances with opposing Servants, and greatly increases the chances of an alliance to be forged.

In the likely event that a pact should be made between two parties, they are sworn to a set of policies-- and should one or the other breach one of said policies, the guilty party will be instantly struck with an invisible blow dealing a massive amount of damage and giving various parameter demerits when facing the other party. As a contract that relies heavily on trust, the effects of such a trust being breached also can affect Roosevelt should he go back on his word.

This Noble Phantasm also takes the form of a large cudgel in battle. When facing a guilty party in battle, it gains considerable power as a Noble Phantasm, but normally it's power is lacking and ineffective in normal battles.

The Great White Fleet - Anti-Army: B
    A fleet of sixteen U.S. Navy battleships painted with a shining white, the Great White Fleet was crafted by Roosevelt in order to act as a showpiece of American goodwill and to show off the power of America's navy that never actually were used in battle-- an effective show of Roosevelt's ideology of peace through strength.

Upon summoning the Great White Fleet, a wave of intimidation affects all those whom behold them, bringing about a forced lull of peace via a Luck check. Despite never having actually gone to war, the fleet is still capable of attacking-- and as such, is capable of firing a massive barrage against enemies. Those whom are unaffected by the Great White Fleet's intimidation receive extra damage.

=====================================

I've made a bunch of these in my free time for fun, but first time posting one here. Although he's relatively strong physically, I thought I'd try to make him a slightly more technical Servant.
    Last edited by Endabend; December 16th, 2016 at 02:41 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Siegfried and Fafnir
    Orion and Artemis
    I'm pretty sure a teddy bear who can't do anything by itself and freaking armor (who's not even Fafnir itself, it just transformed Sieg into a similar dragon) count as separate servants. So no, you're not right.

@Joan: I agree that her NP other than the sword are very boring. The thing is, I don't really see how to improve them since I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be NP in the first place. Her armor and ring have litteraly no anecdote other than respectively "it may have been found in modern time" and "people are fighting over it".

@Teddy Roosevelt: Pretty good sheet, tough I have a few criticism. I personaly think his Endurance and Strength should be one rank lower, since he is relatively recent. I also think you shouldn't have written his luck bonus in Magic Resistance, since it has nothing to do with the skill and it's basically just "has good luck". I think you should just write that he has B+ luck and leave it at that. You also forgot the rank of his first NP. Other than that, it's a solid first sheet.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; December 16th, 2016 at 02:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Rooveselt: Pretty well crafted and fun for your first Servant, I have to say. Roosevelt is always a character who'd fun to see as a Heroic Spirit, and you portrayed him pretty nicely. However, he is a little bit wanked in parts where I can tell you might be inexperienced in balancing your Servants against canon. For such a modern figure, Strength and Endurance are both far too high. I see where you're coming from with the high Endurance, but I think that's already covered by the C++ ranked Battle Continuation. Both could easily be lowered by one rank. Similarly, Military Tactics (B) is too much. There's no way he has any right to a rank in that Skill as high as freaking Alexander The Great. It should definitely be lowered to C.

Other then that, his NPs are fine and quite creatively thought-out. Though, his first one doesn't have any rank listed...

For such a modern figure, Strength and Endurance are both far too high.
    Stat-wise yeah, that makes more sense I feel. A Endurance is a bit much (looking back I'd probably bring it down to C rank even), although I figure B-rank strength should be fine considering the man was rather experienced with fighting. Also yeah, that is a bit high for Military Tactics-- C rank then, perhaps.

Though, his first one doesn't have any rank listed...
    And whoops, must have gotten deleted somehow. It's supposed to be C rank. Edited it back in.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll consider posting some more sometime.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Of the NPs? I'm open to ideas, if you got any. Cause I don't.

Hah? No? She was made a saint after her death. In 1920. The lore says 'nineteen year old'.

A Jeanne younger than sixteen wouldn't even qualify as a Heroic Spirit unless someone used the power of bullshit t—oh wait.

Give what more spice, exactly? The armor? Her sword? Her ring? Her skills?

For skills, I could add Military Tactics (E- or D-) as she often-times strode into the war-councils she was never invited to because 'little girls don't know war' going 'fuck waiting, let's just charge them directly and kick their asses'. Most of the commanders weren't pleased with her attempts at strategy, except La Hire, who basically laughed his ass off and was all 'I'm liking this lass more and more'. The negative is because when she was given the opportunity to plan and lead an assault entirely on her own it was the same one where she and her men were cornered, the survivors captured, and you can probably guess what came next. But, then, I don't want to do more than three skills. That wouldn't even be flavor, so nevermind.

For the NPs, I'd have to bring out my books to dig as I'm working from memory here.
    I'd say to give her armour another affect. Perhaps projecting an actual shield made of magical energy - kind of like a lesser version of Luminosité Eternelle?

The sword is good as it is, no need to change it.

Regarding
    Jhesus Maria, I have no idea why it has those effects, perhaps you could state a reason in the sheet?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Wrong and
    Wrong

Orion is literally only a placeholder for the Servant's name. Artemis joined him of her own free will independent of the Grail.
    Fafnir is just blood-armor, thinking they're two Servants at once is fucking retarded.
    P. sure there was some lore about how if Siegfried is summoned Fafnir appears as well, and Beo and Grendel have a similar thing going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.