Page 186 of 858 FirstFirst ... 86136176181184185186187188191196236286686 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    For the bow, I think NP Seal for an area effect is pretty OP, so why noy just defense and power reduction in general?

Wit and Mind sure sounds like Revelation or some mix of Eye of Mind and Instinct.
    I remember what Revelation does literally, but Istinct is fight oriented, while this should be for other situations. Now, I'm not Ulysses but would be something like "that witch Caster is using an area in which Servants can enter from the entrance and put a problematic guardian there. Now, Master, let me think about what to do".
    Also, Diplomacy is another thing there.

Yeah, it is strong but is connected to the legend (the Proci couldn't use their weapons, Ulysses's son hide 'em. The point was exactly that they were unarmed). Also it can be avoided from higher level Servants or with a little sacrifice in mana. It's more a trap, like everything in his set.
    Ulysses is about being a smart motherfucker, not a loyal 1vs1 fighter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Grand Rider
    Medb Lily.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Medb Lily.
    Medb's GO Mats profile apparently vaguely says that her NP works on all male beings (not just men) so sure. She can ''beat'' half of Noah's beasts by herself.

Not really sorry

Blog Entries
    Medb's GO Mats profile apparently vaguely says that her NP works on all male beings (not just men) so sure. She can ''beat'' half of Noah's beasts by herself.
    I meant Medb Lily is Grand Rider.

Because kids are scary.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit, Medb as a child must have been terrifying.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Holy shit, Medb as a child must have been terrifying.
    Dunno, I was just making a joke.

Not really sorry
    Just out of curiosity (even if this isn't the proper thread): precisely, what Mebd does with her NP? Sadly, to avoid spoilers on things I have still to read I don't read everything I can on the wiki.

Blog Entries
    Maybe she was delicate flower when she was younger, but, only the ancient fan-fiction writers would truly know.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Rape lucky men.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    Just out of curiosity (even if this isn't the proper thread): precisely, what Mebd does with her NP? Sadly, to avoid spoilers on things I have still to read I don't read everything I can on the wiki.
    If you're talking about the CHariot, she basically just runs you over and then locks you into her Chariot (which is a RM inside) to bang you. Not exactly a frightening NP, but you won't be able to sit right for a few days at least.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It says a lot about Celtic warriors if they were expected to be able to perform after being trampled.

Basically, what she does in F/GO.

Well... I guess that it isn't the best thing but still... well, seems pretty underwhelming if she is against something like Heracles-Berserker. I mean. He is... huge. And has quite a lot of Stamina.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Rape lucky men.
    Please don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Adlet: Wow, that was a really good Noah sheet. Reminds me a lot of the one I wrote up, though obviously much more detailed (well, mine was actually a touched up version of one of the first sheets I ever made, so...). His personality is very intriguingly fleshed out as well. We both envisioned Noah as kind of an arrogant dick but I more went for a straight-out villainous characterization with few redeeming qualities (again, one of my first sheets, subtlety wasn't my strong suit) whereas you painted a more ambiguous portrayal. Even if a "hero" technically, I could easily see him ending up the final boss character in any Grail fic he were to star in. Because, again, he's a major dick.

I find it a little odd that Noah doesn't have Voyager Of The Storm given he's most famously associated with a ship, but maybe you left it out since he has four Skills already. Also, Noah probably wouldn't have been that great a ship's captain anyways since it was a role he was forced into rather then training or anything (hence why I gave him the Skill at rank E for my own Noah sheet). I'm also not sure just how he'd end up qualifying for the Archer Class. Would the rainbow of the covenant take shape as a literal bow (and arrow)?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Please don't

Blog Entries
    Lily versions are cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Lily versions are cancer
    Fanservice. After all no one is canon apart from Medea.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Please don't
    Click on this spoiler

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Adlet: Wow, that was a really good Noah sheet. Reminds me a lot of the one I wrote up, though obviously much more detailed (well, mine was actually a touched up version of one of the first sheets I ever made, so...). His personality is very intriguingly fleshed out as well. We both envisioned Noah as kind of an arrogant dick but I more went for a straight-out villainous characterization with few redeeming qualities (again, one of my first sheets, subtlety wasn't my strong suit) whereas you painted a more ambiguous portrayal. Even if a "hero" technically, I could easily see him ending up the final boss character in any Grail fic he were to star in. Because, again, he's a major dick.

I find it a little odd that Noah doesn't have Voyager Of The Storm given he's most famously associated with a ship, but maybe you left it out since he has four Skills already. Also, Noah probably wouldn't have been that great a ship's captain anyways since it was a role he was forced into rather then training or anything (hence why I gave him the Skill at rank E for my own Noah sheet). I'm also not sure just how he'd end up qualifying for the Archer Class. Would the rainbow of the covenant take shape as a literal bow (and arrow)?
    Well Noah does say some pretty condescending stuff so it's fitting he's kind of like that. Anyway, I didn't give him Voyager of the Storms because he wasn't really a captain who voyaged in life, but instead he only built the Ark and locked himself up in it when the flood came. It didn't really seem fitting to be honest. But anyway why he qualifies for the Archer class is kind of a stretch, I've made it a possibly because you could interpret the Covenant as a literal bow if you wanted to and because his Gate of Beastylon lets him launch beamu (fire) attacks like Gilgamesh launches his swords in long ranged combat. I don't really think he should qualify for Archer, but well he does have means of long ranged combat like that so my friend got me to add it as a potential class.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    It says a lot about Celtic warriors if they were expected to be able to perform after being trampled.
    That's the power of Battle Continuation

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperversum View Post
    Fanservice. After all no one is canon apart from Medea.
    I'm sorry to break this to you, but they're all pretty canon.