Page 208 of 858 FirstFirst ... 108158198203206207208209210213218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    My only critique is the Pioneer Of The Stars Skill. Specifically, I don't think he needs it. If somebody like Iskandar, who conquered almost all the known world and left a tremendous mark on human history (even though his empire fell apart quickly, the Greek culture he helped spread certainly stayed) doesn't have that Skill, then I don't think Caesar has any right to it either. POTS is pretty much for those who either discovered/explored a new part of the world (Drake) or invented something revolutionary (Tesla, da Vinci). It also strikes me as a more "modern" Skill tied to the age of discovery/invention, since I'm pretty sure there's no really ancient mythical heroes shown with it so far.
    Yeah, that makes sense. I was sort of thinking about the skill in a different way. Honestly, I just wanted to give him something on top of the Charisma/Military Tactics/Divinty that literally everyone has. Probably should have just stuck with Incitement or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Liking unironic Green Sonic genderswaps is shit taste but the sheet is bretty good.
    If the Romans genderflipped someone, there's no excuse for anyone else not to. Also he'd totally have red hair, I mean Pyhhra was his crossdressing name and it means red-haired, why would you give him green hair, jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Caesar is just a simple man who loves his family, how dare you treat him like this
    His true family is back in Rome, Cleopatra is just some barbarian mistress. CalpurniaXCaesar is the OTP.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SSW View Post
    His true family is back in Rome, Cleopatra is just some barbarian mistress. CalpurniaXCaesar is the OTP.
    >implying he's not a Harem lead where Calpurnia is main girl and Cleopatra is one of the side chicks
    >implying Boudicca is not tsundere for Caeser

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Another old Servant redone.

"You made a wise choice in summoning me. Rest assured, I shall do all in my power to ensure the only thing in your future is victory."

Caster
    Michel de Nostredame

Source

Alignment: Neutral Evil
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MAG: A+
    LUCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): A Caster-class Skill that allows for the building of a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. An A rank in this skill allows for the construction of a ‘Temple’, an impenetrable atelier of magic that is superior in rank to a basic magic workshop.

Item Construction (A+): The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. This Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. A talented alchemist and apothecary, as well as a magus at the apex of his profession, Nostradamus can create, amongst other things, powerful poisons and medicines, high level Mystic Codes and complex Bounded Fields. Due to his magical specializations, he is especially skilled at creating objects associated with divination, such as magic mirrors, crystal balls and astrological charts. More mundanely, he is also a skilled cook, collecting and creating recipes being his hobby. It’s important to have outside interests, and everyone needs to eat.

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance (EX): A visual ability that is also called 'Eagle Eye'. Generally a must-have ability of the Archer class, it is especially useful for scouting. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. In addition, Clairvoyance will affect the accuracy of bows, though obviously this is unimportant for a Caster Servant. Connoting superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, at higher ranks this skill gives abilities beyond that of normal eyesight, such as x-ray vision or future sight. Obviously as a Heroic Spirit famous for making predictions, it is the latter that has gifted Nostradamus with nigh-peerless Clairvoyance. Nostradamus can peer into the future of all parallel worlds, though the present and past are hidden from him. By seeing all the possibilities, he can then use his Noble Phantasm to manoeuvre the current world he’s in onto the most profitable path.

High Speed Incantation (B): The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. A valuable skill for a magus, as in general, the more powerful a spell, the longer its aria will be. Skilled magi should theoretically have a high rank in this skill. Though Nostradamus is powerful enough to have a natural talent for high speed chanting, he has neglected to train it as he does not specialize in combat magecraft and so never saw the need to develop this skill.

Mystic Eyes – Whisper (E): Eye-based magic with the power to interfere with the outside world. Acquisition of Mystic Eyes happens when there is some sort of mutation in the Magic Circuits located in the ocular area. Mutations like that can be done artificially through a process similar to the forging of a Magic Crest. Mystic Eyes usually work like Single Action spells and are activated through the use of magical energy. The proof of a first-class magus since it grants great power while being easy to conceal. Whisper-type Mystic Eyes are used for simple, low-level hypnosis and memory interference, allowing the user to easily make others believe them. It is a power of suggestion more than anything else, and is easily dispelled by being made aware that one is under a spell. Nostradamus created these for himself, as he believes a prophet should have magic eyes. Though weak, they are far from useless in day-to-day life, but unreliable at best in a battle.

Noble Phantasm

Les Propheties
    The Book of Futures Past

Anti-Future, A: A grimoire named for the book of prophecies and poetry that Nostradamus published while alive. Written in vague, abstract quatrains, coupled with a mixture of languages and word games, they are almost impossible for anyone other than their author to understand. It has been said that they are only good at predicting things which have just happened. In fact, this joke contains the secret of the book: rather than recording the ‘future’, it records the ‘past’, viewing events that will happen as things that have just happened. By a process that Nostradamus refers to as ‘historical revision’, he can alter his prophecies slightly. By altering the book’s past this way, he then changes the world’s future, a terrible and powerful ability. Nostradamus can only create small, low level changes, with larger ones being resisted. For example, he can alter which road a person chooses at a crossroads, but cannot make a volcano suddenly appear in the middle of a city (unless it was there already). More terrible still is the ability of ‘erasure’; by removing all prophecies pertaining to a world, its branch will be cut off. On a less apocalyptic scale, he can, within a world, use it to turn possibilities into impossibilities, by removing a smaller amount of text. This is not a power without consequences: the more he alters the future, the more possibilities, and therefore worlds, are created, placing a greater strain on the universe, and if he does it too much, it may attract some… unwanted attention.

Lore
    Dislikes: Mages Association
    Talents: Abstract poetry
    Natural Enemy: Pioneers of the Planet

A magus, like all others, in search of the root, Nostradamus sought it by creating a ‘fake Akasha’ by recording all things that ever happened or will happen. Leaving archiving the past to later, deeming it mere historical study, he turned to the dark art of divination to peer into the future. It was there he learned the futility of his task, becoming aware of the myriad possible worlds that existed. Nonetheless, he persevered, devising new methods to see into alternate realities, and recording their futures in the ‘past’ of his book. Finally, he learned of the universe’s ability to purge useless worlds, and so began his final plan to create a fake Akashic Record: by erasing all possible worlds other than one, the history of which would become his masterpiece. And so he began his work, by using his false record’s ability to ‘falsify the past’, ending worlds. However, this drew the attention of the MA, and Nostradamus was killed before he could begin his impossible plan. However, ascending to the Throne of Heroes, outside of time and space, let him see even more than before, and he bides his time, waiting to be summoned, so his work can properly begin…

Though a magus of fame and skill, Caster is not very well rounded. He specializes in alchemy and astrology, with water as his preferred element, making him unsuitable for combat. He suits a supporting role better, especially if he uses his Noble Phantasm. He can create fast-acting healing elixirs that can cure injuries in minutes, and he can plot star charts to determine the names and natures of his enemies, as well as their futures, which he can then mercilessly cut.

Bond CE - Secret Ingredient

“Soon my ultimate work shall be completed! They all called me mad, but I’ll show them! This, this, more than anything else, is the most important thing I’ve ever done. My name will be engraved throughout all of history, and the gods themselves will bow before me! Here, have a taste Master! I do believe I have finally perfected my jam recipe.”

Relations

Paracelsus
    - "Too softhearted. A true magus should be untroubled by regrets or scruples. I would gladly backstab a million people if--! Master, how long have you been listening?"

Solomon -"To burn the entirety of history as fuel for the creation of a new world. What a marvellous plan. Wait, what do you mean that was someone else?"

Angra Mainyu - "You wouldn't know as to where I could get a copy of the Avesta? For research purposes only, of course..."

Archimedes - "So tell me more about this Velber thing?"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm worried the lore is a bit much.

W/e
    Last edited by asterism42; January 26th, 2017 at 01:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

@Nostradamus

That NP should be EX. Rewriting the universe is pretty powerful.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    That sound very Extella-y.
    Archimedes would kill to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    That sound very Extella-y.
    Archimedes would kill to get it.
    Nos with that nP does sound like something out of Extella.

crap, now I want to write an Extella-style servant.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Nos with that nP does sound like something out of Extella.

crap, now I want to write an Extella-style servant.
    What makes a Servant Estella-y?

This isn't meant to be a jab or something, I just haven't actually played Extella yet.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Extella is all about timeline and alien.

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    What makes a Servant Estella-y?

This isn't meant to be a jab or something, I just haven't actually played Extella yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Extella is all about timeline and alien.
    If it sounds like something the Doctor from Doctor Who would be perfectly comfortable dealing with, like timeline manipulation or alien shit, or something along those lines, you've got Estella.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If it sounds like something the Doctor from Doctor Who would be perfectly comfortable dealing with, like timeline manipulation or alien shit, or something along those lines, you've got Estella.
    Extella. I normally wouldn't be bothered to nitpick in such a way, but since you're the second person to make that mistake I feel it's worth noting.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nostradamus: He would fit Extella perfectly. Can't fault a single thing about the sheet and combined with his personality (and hilarious bond CE) it's a really good sheet.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Three times the charm. Estella.

Pretty nice for me. No Divinity (False)?

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Extella. I normally wouldn't be bothered to nitpick in such a way, but since you're the second person to make that mistake I feel it's worth noting.
    Whoops. Mobile typing has screwed me over yet again

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Three times the charm. Estella.

Pretty nice for me. No Divinity (False)?
    they say if you say Estella three times in front of a mirror, Roy will genderbend you

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    they say if you say Estella three times in front of a mirror, Roy will genderbend you
    Funny thing is, I actually don't do that many genderbends nowadays. Though 'not that many' is still probably more then what like 90% of the contributors here...

With the exception of AvengerEmiya (I think?) whose made a name for themselves doing a couple reverse-genderbend/trap Servants (such as Helen of Troy).

- - - Updated - - -

If anybody cares, I've also added numbering to my Servant compendium so y'all can easily see just how many I've made per Class. Unsurprisingly, Caster and Rider both have the largest numbers (24 and 26, respectively) while Assassin clearly has the fewest at only nine. Guess something about that Class just doesn't inspire me as much as the others...

Blog Entries
    Who the fuck is Roy. Call him Royd or get out.

Servant Class: Saver

Servant Identity: Metatron

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alias: Chancellor of Heaven, Pillar of Heaven, Great Recorder, Lesser YHVH, The "Second Authority" of Heaven

Parameters

Strength: E Endurance: A+
    Agility: A Mana:EX
    Luck: EX NP: EX

Class Skills

Counter Hero: C+
    Reduces the parameters of the statistics of 'heroes' that the Servant faces in combat. At this rank, Parameters are decreased by One Rank. It is weaker against anti-heroes, their rank reduces by 1/2.

Charisma: A+
    Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Inherit Skill of the Saver Class. At this point it is no longer popularity or skill, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself. An army led by him or her will have a tremendous increase in abilities.

Personal Skills

Independent Manifestation: A
    Special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as a higher-order version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is a confirmed existance, a resistance is rendered against the instantaneous imposition of death and attacks effected by time manipulation. As he ascended to the heavens, is presence is almost like God's Authority.

Clairvoyance: EX
    Visual ability that is also called 'Eagle Eye'. Clairvoyance connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture. At this rank, one is said to be able to see through the past and the future. It also helps that in life, he was the the Prophet Enoch.

Divinity: A+++ (Conditionally EX)
    Measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Saver is an Archangel. A being that surpasses most of Heaven. It is almost at the pinnacle. The Talmud records an incident with Elisha ben Abuya, also called Aher ("another"), who is said to have entered Paradise, and saw Metatron sitting down (an action in heaven that is permissible only to God Himself). Elisha ben Abuya therefore looked to Metatron as a Deity, and is reported to have said, "There are indeed two powers in heaven!". For this reason, he is a pillar of Heaven. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Revelation: EX
    Skill to "hear the voice of heavens" and take optimum action; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, 'Revelation' accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it (or so thinks Ruler), it cannot be explained to others clearly. It is a Skill held by the soul of the user. As he was a prophet in life, it makes sense that he had this skill. But when he transcended and became a higher angel, this skill's power and range increases exponentially. Now as the heavenly scribe and closest to God, God speaks to him directly. At this rank, it my be almost impossible to stop Saver. However, this skill is not passive and has to be activated by will. And with the knowledge that Saver already has, he rarely uses this skill.

Noble Phantasm

Metatron's Cube
    Sacred Geometry: Truth of the Flower of Life
    Type: Anti-Unit(Self), Conceptual, Anti-Evil, Support
    The Flower of Life has thirteen circles. If each circle's center is considered a "node", and each node is connected to each other node with a single line, a total of seventy-eight lines are created. Within this cube, many other shapes can be found, including two-dimensionally flattened versions of the five platonic solids. In early kabbalist scriptures, Metatron supposedly forms the cube from his soul. This Noble Phantasm is an application of the truth of creation, describing the origin and the way the universe took its shape. Through out nature, evidence can be seen that is follows the structure of the Flower of Life. The Flower of Life is also said to have a Type of Akashic Record on the info of living things. This Noble Phantasm gives Saver the Authority to understand and influence the simpler conceptual workings of creation designated by the shapes inside Metatron's Cube. For you see, all creation is geometric, and the are ranges of complexity in the make up of everything. Saver understands the nature of everything within the structure and concept of the 『5 Platonic Solids』 and the geometries that lie within and can influence them. Another application of this Noble Phantasms is the blessing of the Skill Item Construction at Rank A as Metatron's Cube was used in Alchemy. It can also in itself ward against evil. Furthermore he can endow some knowledge to those he chooses.This is truly a Grand Noble Phantasm. The only one who can resist are those who somehow surpass form and the Absolute Defense, the 『Ever Distant Utopia』. It also takes a full day to invoke this Noble Phantasm.

Spoiler
    To add, another being possesses this Noble Phantasm. The 『God of Wisdom』loved by the Egyptians.

Lore
    Metatron (from Greek Meta+Tron meaning Beyond+Matrix.). Metatron is an angel in Judaism, some branches of Christianity and Islamic tradition Witchcraft. However, there are no references to him in the Jewish Tanakh (Old Testament), the Christian Scriptures (New Testament) or any Islamic source.

There is no consensus as to his genesis or the role that he plays in the hierarchy of Heaven and Hell. A mysterious figure, Metatron is identified with the term, "lesser YHVH" which is the Lesser Tetragrammaton - in a Talmudic version read by the Karaite scholar Kirkisani.

The word 'Metatron' is numerically equivalent to Shaddai according to Hebrew gematria, therefore he is said to have a "Name like his Master".

The Talmud records an incident with Elisha ben Abuya, also called Aher ("another"), who is said to have entered Paradise, and saw Metatron sitting down (an action in heaven that is permissible only to God Himself). Elisha ben Abuya therefore looked to Metatron as a Deity, and is reported to have said, "There are indeed two powers in heaven!"

The rabbis explain that Metatron was allowed to sit because of his function as the Heavenly Scribe, writing down the deeds of Israel, mush as Thoth was the Egyptian scribe.

According to one school of thought Enoch was taken by God and transformed into Metatron, explaining the mysterious passage "Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away (Genesis 5:24 NIV). However, this viewpoint is not shared by many Talmudic authorities.

There may be two Metatrons, one spelled with six letters, and one spelled with seven. The former may be the transformed Enoch, while the latter is the Primordial Metatron.

The Zohar calls Metatron "the Youth", identifies him as the angel that led the people of Israel through the wilderness after their exodus from Egypt, and describes him as a heavenly priest.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces. According to Johann Eisenmenger, Metatron transmits the daily orders of God to the angels Gabriel and Sammael. Metatron is often identified as being the twin brother to Sandalphon, who is said to have been the prophet Elijah.

Alright, tell me what you think of this one. From my understanding of KnK, Araya can unveil the origin of people. I also know that his divinity is extreme and servants with this high a rank can't be summmoned, but what about Quetzalcoatl? If need be, I'll tune down the divinity rank. Put a lot into this. I welcome your take.
    Last edited by Brunestud Incarnate; January 27th, 2017 at 07:27 PM.

Metatron: Good NP, but 10 skills is too many skills. Quetzalcoatl only has six. Attendant of Iron and MR feel particularly tacked on. You should replace Divinity with GDC at rank B-A, probably. Cut at least one other skill, but you should decide which one.

It's interesting and all, but there's way too much stuff.
    Last edited by 4score7years; January 27th, 2017 at 08:06 AM.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not enough Skills. MOAR SKILLZ. ALL THE SKILLZ.

Blog Entries
    Every day we stray further from God's light.
    Can sheets without fc's be punishable with a one day ban