Page 254 of 858 FirstFirst ... 154204244249252253254255256259264304354754 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Funny how he only showed up in one story but the Robert Downey Jr. movies and the like cast him as if he was in every Holmes story ever.
    tbh it's kind of lazy they fused him with a Freischutz but coffin-machine gun is too cool.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shinjuku stuff

In that singularity, it was said Moriarty was involved in most things one way or another to varying degrees, Holmes said they downplayed his involvement intentionally to stop him getting too infamous.

Blog Entries
    I stopped playing/caring about GO ages ago.
    That's at least believable I guess.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Funny how he only showed up in one story but the Robert Downey Jr. movies and the like cast him as if he was in every Holmes story ever.
    tbh it's kind of lazy they fused him with a Freischutz but coffin-machine gun is too cool.
    Moriarty was also in The Valley of Fear as well. Sherlock (the TV show) has the same problem of making him into this overarching villain.

But anyway, I'm still working on my sheet, though I probably won't be finished until tomorrow.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    My mistake, got my dates mixed up
    It's cool, if i got a penny every time I made a silly little mistake here... Well I still wouldn't be able to buy a coffee from the work cafeteria, they're really expensive. But I've done goofed a fair bit.

Blog Entries
    Well, here's a servant that nobody expected.

True Name: Olga Marie Animusphere
    Alternative Class: Saver
    Origin: Fate/Grand Order (Chinese Buddhism)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: EX
    NP: A++

Dislikes: Incompetent people, irresponsibility, suffering of others
    Talents: Magecraft, Leadership
    Natural Enemy: Lev Lainur Flauros

Class Skills:
    Riding A++:
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. In Olga’s case, it comes not from an exceptional mounting ability but rather that all beasts will become tame and loyal in her presence. Normally, the riding skill does not allow one to ride dragons but Olga is an exception. Naturally, her ability does not extend to man-made vehicles.

Possession Inheritance ?:
    An unique skill that Demi-Servants possess. One of the skills that the possessing servant owns is inherited and sublimated in a self-taught manner. In Olga’s case, it is “Charisma”. A skill that denotes one’s charm and natural talent to command and unify. In Olga’s case, it is no longer popularity or skill, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself. Those led by her will get a tremendous increase in ability.

Personal Skills:
    Magecraft (Astronomy) A:
    Knowledge of Modern Thaumaturgy. Adept at offensive and healing magecraft and is especially efficient with runes. Being the head of the Animusphere Family, which is charge of the Clock Tower’s Astronomy faculty, Olga is particularly knowledgeable on Astrology, Planetology, and Divinity and can use this knowledge to further her magecraft.

The One who Perceives the Sounds of the World C+:

The ability to hear cries of help from far away. Even if the plea is not verbally spoken, as long as one is suffering and desires to be saved, one’s voice will be heard. Normally, this skill would be at EX rank and encompass the entire world unconditionally. However, Olga’s mortal mind cannot handle that kind of pressure so it has been ranked down for her own sanity. At the current rank, it can approximately encompass a city but have its ranged increased if needed.

The Director’s Resolution A:
    A skill that takes the suffering and guilt of others and places it upon oneself. When one sins, one accumulates bad karma that will lead to damnation and misfortune. But when this skill is in effect, the bad karma is voluntarily placed upon Olga instead. It is a unique skill that does not come from a Noble Phantasm, but the mentality Olga has taken. With all her pride and compassion, she has chosen to take full responsibility for the actions of her followers.

As a side effect of this skill, though, it seems that those she has taken responsibility for tend to listen to her more.

Noble Phantasm:
    Dragon Daughter
    Longnu:

Type: Anti-Army

Granddaughter of the Dragon King and disciple of Buddhism. A wise dragon that has obtained a harmonious mind and reached enlightenment. Having been born divine, she is a divine existence that doesn’t even need to fight, and thus has no combat abilities.

Normally, she would have transformative abilities, but as a noble phantasm, she is stuck in her dragon form. She can serve not only as a mount but also as a wise source of advice and can even generate magical energy by simply breathing and living. While she’s not as good as her grandfather, she has some control over the weather too.

Lord who Looks Down
    Avalokiteśvara
    :
    Type: Anti-Unit

Taking on the name of the original Buddha of compassion, it is a Noble Phantasm that embodies the concept of mercy and forgiveness to relieve people of their suffering and give them a second chance.

Avalokiteśvara was described to be able to take the form of any being, whether god or man or beast, in order to teach the Dharma to sentient beings. There is also the tale of a crippled boy who resolved to study the dharma being cured of his disabilities and even given a handsome face.

Avalokiteśvara as a Noble Phantasm is a complete reformation of a body. It anatomically changes the form of the target body on a molecular level to take whatever shape necessary. In doing so, it can heal injuries, cure illnesses, or even elevate the body to optimal shape, granting superhuman strength and stamina. It is the ultimate representation of a second chance, completely changing one’s existence into another. As it is a Noble Phantasm meant for relieving suffering, it is by nature not supposed to be used to weaken enemies.

It is this Noble Phantasm that was responsible for restoring Olga’s body after it had been disassembled on a molecular level and then transformed it into one capable of becoming a Demi-Servant.

Lore
    Olga Marie Animusphere is the Director of the Chaldea Security Organization and head of the Animusphere family. One of the ten Lords of the Clock Tower, she is a first-class magus who possesses high quality and quantity magic circuits. She was tasked with overseeing Chaldea’s mission to prevent the extinction of mankind but, due to sabotage, was killed by an explosion from under her feet. Despite this, her consciousness survived and was sent back into the past. There, she was sucked into a body of condensed information and forced to experience an eternal death, akin to being absorbed by a black hole. Her existence was disassembled on a molecular level and no trace of her was left behind.

It was then that the Chinese Goddess of Mercy, Guanyin, heard her pleas. Moved by the fate of the girl who wasn’t even allowed to die in peace, she used her powers to put Olga back together. However, although her body managed to be put back together, even the Guanyin’s powers could not completely bring someone who had been removed from the cycle of rebirth back to life. In order to hold the scattered pieces of Olga together, Guanyin’s own spirit was needed. So, the goddess transformed Olga’s body into one that could be possessed by a Heroic Spirit and then inhabited it in order to give the girl another chance at life.

Thus, Olga became an artificial Demi-Servant, someone who was not born to be a suitable vessel for a Heroic Spirit but one who became so through body manipulation. Thanks to this, she does not have the naturally short life-span of Mashu Kyrielight. Still, were Guanyin to ever be removed from the body, Olga would be left to die immediately. It is to be noted that Guanyin has given Olga full control of the body.
    Personality
    Olga is a proud magus with a strong sense of duty and responsibility. She’s not a very amicable person, being strict and straight-laced, and is very inflexible in terms of compromise. Nevertheless, she cares for her subordinates on a certain level.

On the inside, she is an easily anxious person, due to the large amounts of pressure placed upon her as both the head of her family and Director of Chaldea. When she first took over the position as Director, she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. That said, she is not someone who runs away from her problems and she continues to shoulder her fears no matter what.

Normally, her personality should not be influenced by Guanyin, but the it seems that the later’s identity as a Goddess of mercy and compassion was too strong. Her usually unsavory merciless nature has become one filled with forgiveness. Whereas she would once blow her top over someone dozing on the job, she’d now firmly tell them to not do it again and let the matter go. Rather than having her personality changed, it’s more like her warm parts are being emphasized while her nasty side is being restrained.

As an aside, it seems that Olga’s a little upset she didn’t get any of Guanyin’s more offensive abilities. She would’ve liked to use a Thousand Hands sumo attack.

I think a good criteria for Servants here is:

For Fiction - If it is of public domain, it is ok.
    For Real People - Use the currently "Canon" Real Person Servant as a parameter. If the person died before them, it is ok. (The current is still Li Shuwen?).

But that's a personal criteria for Servant creation.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey RoydGolden, just a curious question; since you made a Cardinal Rachelieu sheet, I wonder how she would react to the Three Musketeers' prescence?

Olga/Guanyin: This is definitely the last (Demi-)Servant Sheet I would expect, and so far, I see nothing wrong with it. In fact, it's fairly fitting if Guanyin were part of the F/GO: merely a Support Servant who would buff with Avalokitesvara.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 13th, 2017 at 10:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    As to the actual necessities for being a Heroic Spirit, there is a handy document which is available for you to check out, which lists canon quotes on the matter, instead of everyone making up dubious nonsense based on their faulty memories of the VN.
    Should have just let it at this with a link to the handy document in question provided.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Hey RoydGolden, just a curious question; since you made a Cardinal Rachelieu sheet, I wonder how she would react to the Three Musketeers' prescence?
    Hmm... Richelieu isn't one of the Servants I'm proudest of to be honest. Nothing terribly wrong, but not one of my most inspired either. As for how she'd react to the Musketeers... acting superficially charming and polite while secretly conspiring to manipulate them to her own ends? I dunno'. I didn't do nearly as much research regarding the Three Musketeers as I probably should've for that sheet...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since I'm planning to work on a Seth profile sometime in the nearish future, I've been brainstorming some NPs for him. One would be the Water Of Life he went on a journey to obtain from Eden (and failed, but I can always say the anecdote itself crystallized into an NP), and another would be something based on this:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    In the Antiquities of the Jews, Josephus refers to Seth as virtuous and of excellent character, and reports that his descendants invented the wisdom of the heavenly bodies, and built the "pillars of the sons of Seth", two pillars inscribed with many scientific discoveries and inventions, notably in astronomy. They were built by Seth's descendants based on Adam's prediction that the world would be destroyed at one time by fire and another time by global flood, in order to protect the discoveries and be remembered after the destruction. One was composed of brick, and the other of stone, so that if the pillar of brick should be destroyed, the pillar of stone would remain, both reporting the ancient discoveries, and informing men that a pillar of brick was also erected. Josephus reports that the pillar of stone remained in the land of Siriad in his day.
    This is such an unusual and noteworthy aspect of his legend that I can't help but see it as a possible NP for him, especially since so little else is known about Seth. Problem is, I have very little idea how to actually depict it as an NP. Any ideas? No rush though, since it's not long I'm going to churn out the sheet tomorrow or anything. (I'm more careful not to rush these days; quality before quantity and all).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if anybody knows some good summaries on Seth that tell about the more esoteric parts of his legend in detail (like learning Kabbalah from Adam) then I'd also be happy to learn about them. As it is, even by early Biblical standards this guy's lore is incredibly sparse despite his rather important role as the freaking ancestor of all modern humans...

I probably have enough to cobble together a rough Servant sheet as is, but it'd be nice to have something slightly beefier to get a better vision of the character and make sure I don't miss any juicy details...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    This is such an unusual and noteworthy aspect of his legend that I can't help but see it as a possible NP for him, especially since so little else is known about Seth. Problem is, I have very little idea how to actually depict it as an NP. Any ideas? No rush though,, since it's not long I'm going to churn out the sheet tomorrow or anything. (I'm more careful not to rush these days; quality before quantity and all).
    Probably conjure a pillar of stone that predicts the impending events when the stars align themselves in a specific position, and when that moment comes, either a great fire would occur, or any other natural disasters. However, it may not be an disaster, but a day of great fortune for someone random, or whatnot. Problem is that the words on the pillar is so cryptic that even Seth himself needs a large amount of time to decipher it.

Hopefully this may inspire you in some way. And thanks for replying!

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    I think a good criteria for Servants here is:

For Fiction - If it is of public domain, it is ok.
    For Real People - Use the currently "Canon" Real Person Servant as a parameter. If the person died before them, it is ok. (The current is still Li Shuwen?).

But that's a personal criteria for Servant creation.
    Mata-Hari was born later but died earlier.
    Personally just keep it 1900's unless you're dealing with Couter-Guardians and the like. And if you're writing a CG sheet (which IMHO you really shouldn't), either use the already existing characters or keep it to general archetypes (somewhere in the old thread theres a really shitty Blind Samurai CG sheet written by me)

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    (somewhere in the old thread theres a really shitty Blind Samurai CG sheet written by me)
    Was that the one with the technique based around cutting things through sound-waves, without her sword physically touching them? Cuz' I remember thinking that was really cool.

Blog Entries
    Thats the one

Boy my english is bad.
    I need to learn to sit on a sheet for a few days to see the glaring mistakesci always skip

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Atalanta was a famous hunter, a devotee of Artemis, one of the Argonauts, and was raised by bears.

- - - Updated - - -

Under other Masters, Medusa's Endurance reaches the dizzying and stellar heights of D.
    Which at least isn't E.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    1) None of this has anything to do with your statement of cripple or Caster
    2) Medusa was under Shinji, so what?
    3) Atalanta is sorta famous for a lot of things that are physical
    4) Modern doesn't mean "can't hack it physically"
    5) Wraith doesn't mean "can't hack it physically"
    6) Medb out-physicals non-Fergus AoG men
    1) It was exaggeration.
    2) Shinji is a shitty master.
    3) Which means she should also have higher endurance. But she has E-ranked Endurance, just like how Edison is a lion.
    4) It kinda does.
    5) .... when was the last time you saw a Wraith with good stats besides Kojiro's A+ Agility from his Swordsmanship?
    6) Except Cu. and Hercules. And Beowulf. And all the others.

Blog Entries
    the Hassans

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    And their King.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    the Hassans
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    And their King.
    All of whom are also weird and irregular. And Assassins, not direct combatants.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Hassans are wraiths.
    Cursed Arm directly battle Cu and Saber.
    No Name fight head on.
    King Hassan fight head on, trashed Gawain with his Numeral of The Saint activated and behead Ozy.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Li Shuwen was born and is from about the same time period with Billy, and he is a total hotshot for physical thing.

Modern really doesn't mean "can't hack it physically"

- - - Updated - - -

and being a wraith HS is synonymous as being weird and irregular to begin with, yet we have E rank Endurance Kojiro and C rank Endurance Cursed Arm

With CA Hassan owning same physical parameter as Cu i dont think Wraith means "can't hack it physically" too
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3