Page 341 of 858 FirstFirst ... 241291331336339340341342343346351391441841 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,820 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kiara is literally the Beast of Pleasure in the Nasuverse. She practically is the Deadly Sin of Lust at this point...
    Yes, although they are trying to change up the idea of these original evils a bit from the regular Deadly Sins. Isn't she the Beast of Desire (in an early stage)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Yes, although they are trying to change up the idea of these original evils a bit from the regular Deadly Sins. Isn't she the Beast of Desire (in an early stage)?
    "Pleasure" I thought it was. But the concept is similar enough...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    "Pleasure" I thought it was. But the concept is similar enough...
    Might have been lost in translation. Or maybe I'm just ill-informed. Pleasure suggests more physical satisfaction and though it is very similar Desire seems broader, as such I thought it would be more appropriate. (sorry that I'm being annoying about this point)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    I'm think I'll go with archer for pride and maybe make gluttony a saber(sounds like a horrible mix I know but trust me what I plan for gluttony will be interesting.)

“A scientist is content to be second place so long as their work is useful in some way. All I wanted was for my work to bring joy and happiness to people.”

Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=62360746
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    True Name: Alexander von Humboldt
    Origin: Prussia

Parameters
    Strength: E+
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: D+
    Mana: E
    Luck: B
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: (D)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Exposed to the Mystery-laden New World for decades before its innate spirituality was completely destroyed, Rider maintains a slightly above average rank for a non-magus.

Riding: (A+) (Functionally D)
    Riding is a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.
    Despite his Class, Rider’s skill in Riding applies only to his personal mount, commanding it purely on the basis of the Authority he exerts over it. Otherwise, he’d probably have difficulty even riding a horse.

Personal Skills:
    Fruits of the Wanderer: (A++)
    A composite ability that represents the garnered skills and experience obtained by one of the “world explorers of old”.
    This is a set list of sub-type skills, relating completely to exploration, philosophy, or the natural sciences. Botany, biogeography, geography, naturalism, cartography, bioelectricity, mining, holism, biology, meteorology, magnetism, geology, and applied mathematics are all knowledge based skills that Rider can demonstrate at B~A rank. Due to his high rank, Rider is also capable of teaching these skills to anyone, and is glad to do so. His skill is so high, in fact, that secondary characteristics are attributed to each sub-skill.
    Due to his family history and expertise in the mining field, Tsar Nicolas II invited Rider to Russia to ask him if a platinum based economy was feasible. Thus his mining skill is able to replicate Golden Rule to a degree, if provided with the proper environment.
    Another example would be his foundation of the science of biogeography and biodiversity, his fame to be eclipsed by Darwin only a few years after his death. Rider is thus able to demonstrate a meticulous knowledge of the flora and fauna around him in any given environment, etc.

Galvanism: (D)
    Galvanism is a Skill that allows unrestricted conversion and accumulation of magical energy and bio-electricity. Like Phlogiston and Ether, the concept of Galvanism, which explains organic activity as a bio-electric process, falls under the domain of Alchemy.
    One of, if not the initial progenitor of the idea that living beings possess bioelectrical processes, he laments at his not being summoned as a Caster, where his experience with “animal electricity” as he called it, would be put to far greater use. It was Rider himself who inspired Galvani and du Bois-Reymond’s more famous works, a large number of Rider’s legends being misattributed to Galvani in this particular case--including an infamous case involving a dead frog.
    Such that it is, Rider conducted enough experiments on his own person to warrant the Skill, shocking his tissues to coax responses and further shape his hypothesis. Hopefully, however, excluding an accident involving quite a few electric eels.
    Belonging to a Class and an existence not suited for the natural recycling of external electrical sources, Rider is capable of only accepting a set number of volts at a time; preferring to use the energy to “harden” his muscles by tightly constricting them than to fill his own mana reserves.

Pioneer of the Stars: (EX)
    Pioneer of the Stars is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".
    Rider is the quintessential “prototype” thinker, and in some cases he got to his source material just a few years too late. Born too early to finalize any scientific achievements that weren’t quickly debunked or expanded upon, and born too late to truly discover most of the places he travelled to. Rider himself doesn’t believe he’s worthy of the Skill, most likely influenced by the turn of the century anti-German sentiment that more or less caused the decline of his name into obscurity. Still, his foundational discoveries in the field and in philosophy don’t depreciate his value to history.

Noble Phantasm

Kraken
    Diablo Rojo: Dosidicus gigas
    (Anti-Army, A+)

The Humboldt squid, named after Rider posthumously, was the then-largest species of cephalopod ever discovered, dubbed a “modern Kraken” upon its discovery. The nickname was more appropriate than the disciple of Rider who found it could have realized. Mislabeled as a new species on account of a lack of extant records, the Humboldt squid is actually an immature specimen of the Age of Gods Phantasmal Beast famous for devouring ships whole.
    A monstrous being, 50 feet in length, the Kraken possesses immense strength in its many limbs. Demonstrating that it is indeed a squid, if a terrifying one, Kraken possesses chromatophores. Able to change color and texture to a fine degree, Kraken is able to disguise itself particularly well out at sea, a horrifying prospect for any Servant in pursuit of Rider. Kraken is also able to “strobe” like most carnivorous squids, flashing colors so quickly as to induce paralysis (a watered down version of a certain Mystic Eye).
    Despite being able to be summoned on land, Kraken’s movements will be awkward and generally useless.

Last edited by Express; July 25th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    I'm think I'll go with archer for pride and maybe make gluttony a saber(sounds like a horrible mix I know but trust me what I plan for gluttony will be interesting.)
    As long as you don't go with the same idea you did for both wrath and nameless sociopath, then your sheets become slightly more better.

True name: Pride.
    class: archer.
    likes: herbal tea, cookies, and to show them plebs there place.
    Dislikes: those Under neath him who dare to say to say there better then him!

parameters:
    strength: C+
    agility: B++
    mana: A
    endurance: D
    luck: C+++

background: prides true name is Richard Sumon a Mage born under the Sumon family, a Mage family which at the time had great influence in the Mage association. His life was one of luxury but devoid of true love, affection, and true friendships, and devoid of any accomplishment that was truly his own. He grew extremely prideful do to his life p, and his pride grew to the point were he truly believes that everything and everyone was beneath him. His father hoping to quell his pride payed around 50 men to beat him up, but rising to loose to some "plebs" with knives he took a bow he used in archery practice and enhanced it and the arrows with reinforcement and began to kill each man one by one thinking that any pleb who thought they could attack him should die. After a while he behaved he had killed them all and turned his back to walk back to his mansion, but one of the men while wounded was still capable of moving, and stabbed him in a major blood vessel, after killing the man pride refused to die like a dog as al other who were beneath him did, so despite suffering from blood loss he erected a make shift cross and tied his arms and legs to it, and as died he began to contemplate his life and decided that that one moment even thou it needed in death was the only thing he ever earned with his hands which filled him with even more pride. Upon his death he recognized as the sin of pride, and his bow was made into his noble phantasm, like all the sins(excluding wrath) his name was removed history in this case likely by his father who wished to forget his "no good son".

Personality: he sees all others as bellow him do to his upbringing, but in truth his prideful nature is nothing more then a defense against the fact that nothing was ever his, everything to down to even his friends were bought and he knew it, do to the stress his mind created a sort of God complex in order to avoid the fact that even his friends were fakes by making him truly believe that it his greatness and charm that is above all others that got him many friends, and that the reason he never had to do any work of any kind was simply because he was so great that labor was beneath him, his pride grew to such an extent even his father saw it as a problem and planed to beat him out of his own pride. His wish for the grail so not a wish but simply the act of winning the grail with his own efforts.

Appearance: he is teenager with jet black hair cut to neat style, he wears glasses and tends to wear a full elegant suit
    Personal skills:

strengthening pride(couldn't think of a better name), A
    If he stands or is above somebody his ranks increase by a + but if he is bellow somebody his ranks decrease by an entire rank.

Reinforcement, A+
    as a Mage he had exceptional rank in reinforcement as this was his primary focus as he saw it as multi usable ability that could be used in any situation, upon becoming pride this skill was enhanced greatly and instead of the usefully green color the reinforcement look now takes more if blue color.

Battle continuation, B.
    do to his last moments on earth being that of fighting 50 men upon his death he was given a rank of battle continuation which was further enhanced by his becoming pride. At this rank he could fight for days despite lethal wounds and injuries.

class skills:

magic resistance, B
    do to his magic resistance al ready being high when he was alive and then enhanced when he was made pride, at this rank
    spells must be of the same class or higher to effect effect him, the exception being NPs.

Independent action, C.
    despite being pride his independent action is nothing exceptional, this is because his life could be said to have been devoid
    of any independence as with the exemption of his death nothing was ever earned by his own hands. At this rank he could survive at bets a couple of days.

NP:
    bow of pride, D-EX. Anti personal
    This bow is a symbol of his being pride, it's basic ability to be stronger then whatever phantasm his opponent has, but by how much is decided by how he views that person, for example in most scenarios it will only be + higher then whatever they have, but if he deems them at least somewhat worthy then it will increase by an entire rank higher then whatever phanatsms his opponent has. The bow can also shoot mana arrows or arrows which are created from his pride. The bow looks like a typical European style bow.

- - - Updated - - -

It whoudl be much appreciated if when critiquing you include any grammar mistakes I might have made I will go in and change them the second i can.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    One of the things I like is the concept of Strengthening Pride. A Parameter mod based on your physical elevation is pretty interesting.

Pride of the Higher Grounds much?

Oh, and for the Class Skills, I guess if you have a hard time making the description on your own, you can use the one on TYPE-MOON wiki to help.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; July 24th, 2017 at 09:40 PM.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Alexander von Humboldt
    Humboldt summoned as Rider, eh? This sheet sure is interesting, but I have a few comments :

I think that his Riding skill is too high for someone who can just ride one mount, I recommend to nerf it down to B or something.
    And his NP is the Kraken, it's pretty nice and detailed, but as far as I know, the Humboldt Squid wasn't the only species that's named after him, so I think as a Rider, he should have an NP that represents these.
    Also, apparently, there's a ship named after him.
    Last edited by 34; July 24th, 2017 at 09:44 PM.

US Friend Code
    For some reason, it irks me to see there's no imperial privilege, but I guess that's just your style.

I really don't think a magus would use the term "pleb" though...
    Last edited by chem24; July 24th, 2017 at 09:48 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    Humboldt summoned as Rider, eh? This sheet sure is interesting, but I have a few comments :

I think that his Riding skill is too high for someone who can just ride one mount, I recommend to nerf it down to B or something.
    And his NP is the Kraken, it's pretty nice and detailed, but as far as I know, the Humboldt Squid wasn't the only species that's named after him, so I think as a Rider, he should have an NP that represents these.
    To be honest, I also still can't wrap my head around how the firetruck can Humboldt ride a gigantic cephalopod.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    To be honest, I also still can't wrap my head around how the firetruck can Humboldt ride a gigantic cephalopod.
    Same.
    This image is the closest thing how I imagine him 'riding' it :

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post

Fair point about the Riding. The Kraken's a Phantasmal Species at the very least, though, so I'll add something to the side.
    I just thought a giant squid would make a funny mount, most of the other species that have his name aren't really mount-worthy.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Oh great, now I can't get the mental image of a Dosidicus gigas with a mini-bar on its head.

Still, I guess Humboldt's fighting capabilities are very limited.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Ok, now on to gluttony I'm running out of easy ones why!!!!!????? Do I have to do lust, I mean who likes full packages, right?
    no one cares if ones missing right?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Ok, now on to gluttony I'm running out of easy ones why!!!!!????? Do I have to do lust, I mean who likes full packages, right?
    no one cares if ones missing right?
    Just do the sheets you want. There's no sense in forcing something you don't have the inspiration for.

No, it's not that I don't to have the inspiration, someone did something similar and better then my idea. But no I have a solum duty to do all the deadly sins to the bets of my abilities(even thou I only ever planed to do two.) atlas and his Atlantis can wait this is more important.

US Friend Code
    Well, alright. Well I guess for one thing, gluttony doesn't really mean "hoarding food"? Gluttony is actually confused with greed at times. If you want to get specific, I suggest reading it up somewhere.

Gluttony is excess is the act of haveing an excess of anything, power, money, food, etc. so I was thinking like a sword that absorbed all things it strikes, but that could be over powered, maybe it can't absorb phanatsms, but it gains strength from the amount it has absorbed, essentailly excess increases its power was what I was thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Greed is in the most basic terms the act of wanting more for less. It like if I sold a teddy bear for $50 even thou I bought it for a cent that would be greedy of me. That's why I plan to have greed be like a traveling merchant or something, all I know is greed is ganna be rider, and lust is caster.
    Berserker (wrath) Lancer(envy) archer(pride) saber(gluttony) rider(greed) caster(lust) and assassin(sloth). Those are the order I plan to make em in. Sloth is ganna be the hardest as it is the act of doing nothing while bad things occur if I'm not to be mistaken.
    Last edited by venomking; July 25th, 2017 at 01:35 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Ok, so this one is something I wanted to do for pretty long time, if not exactly how I wanted, but hey, when inspirations strikes, am I right? It was abit difficult to come with half of this sheet, so I hope for best.

Faceclaim

Well, this is unusual. Master, I hope you don't have Romans among your friends, do you? If so, get rid of them, for they are disgusting, greedy creatures that will bring you nothing but misery.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Boudicca, Priestess-Queen of Iceni
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Britain

Height and Weight: 1.85m, 68kg
    Dislikes: Romans
    Talent: charioteering, politics
    Natural Enemy: Decianus Catus, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Divine Favour, Barbarian Queen, Aware of Her Legend, Hidden Mad Enhancement
    Armament: ceremonial sword Caster used when performing her duties as priestess
    Catalyst: Torc with symbol of Andraste that Boudicca worn before death of her husband

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C+
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Item Construction: A
    Skill at manufacturing magical items. As priestess of Andraste, Caster always made her tributes and offerings by her own hand, infusing them with magic every so often, sometimes getting lucky enough that goddess took special liking to them and blessing them with her power. It becomes possible for Caster to create items rivalling Noble Phantasms in power.

Territory Creation: D
    Caster's thaumaturgy doesn't require workshop, and as such she doesn't have much of a skill in preparing one. However, due to her religion, she can create altars and small workshops in which she can manufacture her magical items.

Personal Skills:

Affection of the Goddess: A
    Caster was favourite priestess of Andraste, Iceni goddess of Victory and as such was granted powerful boons as long as she remained dedicated to goddess. Despite lacklustre LCK, Caster will always be shielded from negative effects that require LCK check to take effect and is granted a weak sixth sense akin to D-ranked Instinct.

Charioteer Champion: B+
    Indicates ones skill in handling chariots and efficiency of chariot combat. Caster was well known for her love of chariots, almost rivalling that of her adoration of Andraste. After Caster sacrificed her finest chariot to her, amused goddess blessed her as her champion. When handling vehicles recognised as 'chariot' Caster displays efficiency equivalent to B-ranked Riding and can effectively fight from them even if their build wouldn't normally allow for it or they required both hands for steering.

Evocation: A
    Thaumaturgical style of the West relying on summoning and pacting with elementals for their power. Caster is capable of invoking even the power of the gods themselves, though in those cases she will most likely call upon her patron, Andraste.

Spoiler:
    Mad Enhancement: D
    Rises physical parameters in exchange for sanity, speech becomes difficult, but it raises STR and END by one rank. Technically, Caster shouldn't be summoned with this skill, but due to her legend being completely centred around her vengeful war against Rome, she retains it in all of her available classes, if hidden in current container. Neither she, nor her master are aware of existence of this skill, but it will automatically activate if Caster were to happen upon any Romans.

Noble Phantasm:

Avatar of Victory: Champion and Priesstess as One
    Type: Magecraft/Self

I offer this body for you, oh Radiant Goddess! Under light of your judgement, victory for us and divine wrath for those, who wronged you!

As rare as it happen in her life, there were times when divine judgement was needed immediately. In those rare moments Caster offered her body to act as a conduit of Andraste's will. The greatest technique of Boudicca's evocation, it allows goddess to possess her body. To activate this Noble Phantasm Boudicca must prepare sacrificial altar, and offer her body to flames of elemental spirit while invoking her goddess.

When preparations are complete and this Noble Phantasm is invoked, Caster becomes avatar of Goddess of Victory herself. Her MGI rises to A-rank and LCK to EX, while also granting her effects of A-ranked Divinity(Fake) and Eternal Arms Mastery. In this state Boudicca's Evocation based magecraft is instant, as the power of goddess flows through her. However, due to becoming divine, she also becomes particularly vulnerable to Noble Phantasm, weapons and skills geared against Gods.
    Last edited by Omida; July 25th, 2017 at 06:22 PM.