Page 392 of 858 FirstFirst ... 292342382387390391392393394397402442492 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    >Implying raikou isn't best girl because she is THICC AF
    Having dirigibles as an anatomical feature is not attractive, despite what Internet maymays may imply.

Blog Entries
    Raikou's only fault was not being another Saberface.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    Raikou's only fault was not being male.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Genderbending is bad civilization

US Friend Code
    Genderbends are great.
    Said the guy who's first sheet was a genderbend

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, its taste, i particulary prefer helena-type to raikou-type but everyone can like (almost) anything. Rule 36 of the internet, man

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Wyrd oft nereš unfǽgne eorl, žonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I still have not succumbed to making a genderbend yet.

That said I did think of a particularly interesting one...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Well technically, the only genderbend I've ever done was a Yoshitsune sheet. T-that's borderline safe, right?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How about a genderbend Wright Brothers. The Wright Sisters!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Well technically, the only genderbend I've ever done was a Yoshitsune sheet. T-that's borderline safe, right?
    Isn't that already a thing?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    The only genderbent I have done was Mordred, way back when I though I could do better job than canon.

Faceclaim

Class: Shielder
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster
    True Name: Skuld, Shield-bearer of Valkyries
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Scandinavia

Height: 179cm
    Weight:49kg
    Dislikes: Brynhild, Sigurd/Siegfried, regrets
    Talent: fortune telling,
    Natural Enemy: Francis Drake, Oda Nobunaga
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Divine Rider, Fate-teller,
    Armament: shield, spear, sword
    Catalyst:

Personality

A bit of antisocial recluse, Skuld prefers spending her time with Urd and Verdandi over parties and sudden fights of Valhalla. Her gift of foresight left her blunt, if a bit sarcastic, understandable since she probably already knows how her conversations will go, and so attempts to relieve the boredom. Summoned, she limits the use of that ability to the battlefield and requests from her master, if only for novelty of it.

She has a fascination with people who attempt to fight their fate. The idea of future changing because of a will of single person is incredible to her, and she will seek those people for her own entertainment. On the other hand, she can't stand those, who forewarned of future, in the end regret their actions, especially if they didn't even try to avert it.

Relationships

Sigurd/Siegfried - That man... I don't approve of his association with my sister. He should have left her in her castle. Which one am I talking about? Isn't it obvious? It's... Oh, for the love of... I-I mistook them again, didn't I?

Cu Chulainn - That tenacity! That drive! Oh, how I wish I could have ride over him and collect his soul when his destiny came to the end. Alas, Ireland is a bit too far outside our authority...

Francis Drake - How?! I triple checked this time! You shouldn't be able to do that, you were destined for failure, for sure, this time! Hahaha! This is great! More, entertain me more, please!

STR: C
    END: B (A)
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B
    Protection against magical effects that cancells all spells below three verses and makes one difficult to target even by High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Skuld's rank comes from her own knowledge of magical techniques and future sight. Combined, it makes her troublesome target for anymagic, as often she is able to respond to the threat that didn't even form properly just yet.

Interesting repertoire. Though, you will have to try harder than that to catch me off-guard!

Riding: B+
    Ability to handle mounts and vehicles with above average skill. Skuld's skill comes from her tenure as a Valkyrie, when she was required to ride over the battlefields and bring the souls of brave warriors to Valhalla. The experience gave her quite the skill at handling horses.

Additionally, drawing on her powers as Valkyrie, Skuld can take to the skies even on the mounts that shouldn't be capable of flight.

You though you could escape me into the sky? Ha! Think again before engaging Valkyrie!

Self-Field Defence: D
    A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction within the defensive limit value, but Shielder herself is not included as a target. Also, the higher the Rank, the more protective range spreads.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance: B+
    Skill connoting superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight.

As one of the Norns, Skuld can see through time. In her case, she is able to discern future as far as full lifetime of a man. As a valkyrie, she may obtain additional details if there is warrior's death in it. In battle it may seem as if she possessed Instinct of A-rank, though she doesn't posses either the innate danger sense that automatically responds to threats, nor is she vulnerable to trickery that relies on planning. On the other hand, opponents with high enough Luck may blindside her.

You may be thinking, 'How did she know I would do that? It's like she has seen me do it before!'. Well, you would not be that far from the mark.

Divinity: A
    Measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defence" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank.

As one of Valkyries and Norns, Skuld is a full divine spirit. As a Servant, her Divinity manifests by preventing her fighting technique or physical parameters from degradation.

Maybe I am a bit of a shut-in, but I do miss the days of galloping through the skies, watching over battlefields. It's an exquisite feeling.

Primordial Rune: B
    Possession of and knowledge about Runes that came from an older era. Those with possession and knowledge of Primordial Runes can also make use of the classic Rune Magic.

As one of the Valkyries, Skuld was taugh the original runic language from Odin, though she prioritizes her duties as a Norn and as such, she never tried for absolute mastery. She is still one of the most powerful, dangerous Runic spellcasters around.

I may not be as good as some others, but I can still show you the power Odin gave his eye for!

Guardian Knight: C
    Skill that grants the Servant a temporary attribute bonus if acting in the defense of others. When acting in defence of others, her Endurance rises up a single rank.

Amongst the Valkyries, Skuld was known as Shield-bearer. While there is little information in the stories about her feats, she draws on connections between shield and protection to empower herself.

I take my duties seriously. Therefore, you will have to go through me, if you wish to inconvenience with my allies.

Noble Phantasm:

Aegis of Fates
    Uršarbrunnr

Type: Anti-Unit

I have seen the future. It contains your failure.

A Noble Phantasm Shielder shares with her fellow Norns, Urd and Verdandi. In legends it is a mystical Well located under the roots of Yggdrasil, the World Tree, which Norns use to shape destinies of men. A powerful location associated with passage of time where Norns decided destinies of men, as a Noble Phantasm, it takes different form and possesses different abilities for each Norn (and each class they qualify for).

As a Shielder, when Skuld invokes it, Uršarbrunnr draws on her future sight and its own association with destiny manipulation, and deploys bounded field centred on her shield, in which passage of time behaves differently. All attacks heading for Skuld suddenly are imposed with the concept of 'being accomplished' and thus, they disappear. For why should there be a reason for their presence, if they have already accomplished their task? Only the most powerful of attacks, which count as continuous effects may pass, and even they last only for a short while, until Uršarbrunnr manages to impose upon them the future in which they have run their course. The only way to actually break through is for the attacker to possess sufficiently high Luck to superimpose their own version of fate over that of Uršarbrunnr.
    Last edited by Omida; September 27th, 2017 at 01:29 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    I genderbended Bladud. I also kinda-sorta genderswapped the Big Bad Wolf, but it was more a disguise than anything

@Skuld: Guardian Knight is not a class skill for Shielder. You can't just "will" your divinity to be lowered like that. Her Noble Phantasm's type seems to be more like "Anti-Unit(self)", but that's a minor nitpick. Also, Uršarbrunnr was described in legend as the thing the Norn used to control destiny, not predict it. Even then, I don't see how "predict the future" translate as "manipulate time". All in all, it's a rather flawed sheet.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; September 27th, 2017 at 12:39 PM.

Wyrd oft nereš unfǽgne eorl, žonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida
    The only genderbent I have done was Mordred, way back when I though I could do better job than canon.
    Ah, I know that feeling. I am currently constructing a Assassin!Moriarty sheet that I hope to be better than his F/GO Archer counterpart.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    @Skuld: Guardian Knight is not a class skill for Shielder. You can't just "will" your divinity to be lowered like that. Her Noble Phantasm's type seems to be more like "Anti-Unit(self)", but that's a minor nitpick. Also, Uršarbrunnr was described in legend as the thing the Norn used to control destiny, not predict it. Even then, I don't see how "predict the future" translate as "manipulate time". All in all, it's a rather flawed sheet.
    I know Guardian Knight isn't Shielder's class skill, but I think it's more thematically appropriate than Riding, so I swapped it for something that I believe fits the class' theme as a whole. Since the only canon Shielder has a lot of special circumstances going for her, I believe I am entitled to a bit of artistic license.

Divinity can be modified by the Servant. Gilgamesh' Divinity is lowered by his hate of gods, for example. Though considering Heracles I may modify the text to not have Skuld lower it, if A-rank implies full-fledged godhood.

Maybe I wrote it really badly, but what I wanted to convey is that Uršarbrunnr uses Skuld's ability to see future and its own association with shaping destiny to alter destiny into future in which danger has passed, which is why there is 'time behaves differently' line. It's also the most prolific thing associated with the Norns, and as such, a natural pick for Noble Phantasm, so I decided that not only all of them share it (or at least, all of them own a Noble Phantasm called Uršarbrunnr), but also what it does is different depending on class in which they are summoned.

And hey, part of the reason why we post those sheets is to get criticism for them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lucia
    Aurelius Commodus: Aka "Not Heracles". Personality-wise she seems more like the historical tyrant Nero than the Nasuverse version of her and skillwise she seems like a fusion of her and Caligula. That said I don't think an imitation of the Colosseum should be a higher rank than Nero's theater, if you played into the immitation aspect more and reduced the rank it would be more appropriate IMO.

Lycaon: Reminds me of the Lupa sheet I did back in the day but more polished. It's also a good way of tiying his two halves of the legend together so that adds more to it, good work.

Skuld: Shielder class skills are; Magic Resistance, Riding and Self-Field Defence. I've switched class skills in a few sheets before but they've always been other class skills though, Guardian Knight should stick to the Personal section.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Lucia Aurelius Commodus: Aka "Not Heracles". Personality-wise she seems more like the historical tyrant Nero than the Nasuverse version of her and skillwise she seems like a fusion of her and Caligula. That said I don't think an imitation of the Colosseum should be a higher rank than Nero's theater, if you played into the immitation aspect more and reduced the rank it would be more appropriate IMO.
    Huh. I was pretty sure Nero's theatre was higher-ranked but looking back you seem to be right. I'll lower the colosseum to B-rank like you said. Thanks for the feedback!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No problem, I just need to add a relationship section to Assasssin!Orochi before I start work on the (probably) last one I have in me.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    No problem, I just need to add a relationship section to Assasssin!Orochi before I start work on the (probably) last one I have in me.
    Speaking of Assassin!Orochi, the pronoun in his Entoxicated Focus Skill is mixed up (probably because you copy-pasted it from Berserker!Roland).

Okay, so I incorporated the critique both Hermes and Alexcoene directed my way. Self-field Defence was added (without flavour text, sorry), Guardian Knight and Riding swapped their places into relevant sections. Removed Skuld intentionally lowering her Divinity just to be safe. Modified the text of Uršarbrunnr a bit to make it clearer as to why it does what it does.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Speaking of Assassin!Orochi, the pronoun in his Entoxicated Focus Skill is mixed up (probably because you copy-pasted it from Berserker!Roland).
    Dang, thought I got em all. Fixed.