Page 405 of 858 FirstFirst ... 305355395400403404405406407410415455505 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Save for Bram Stoker's book, would there be any other portrayals of vampire Dracula that don't count as pop culture?
    No, so they won't affect his manifestation as a servant in anyway, period.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No one has done a Xingtian yet, right? Given that the Hessian is an Avenger, I would imagine that Xingtian would be, as well, if not more valid as before GO, I would have assumed that the Hessian would be a Rider.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    No one has done a Xingtian yet, right? Given that the Hessian is an Avenger, I would imagine that Xingtian would be, as well, if not more valid as before GO, I would have assumed that the Hessian would be a Rider.
    Right here

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Hessian Lobo was a Rider
    Then their Saint Graph changed to an Avenger
    Not sure if it's stated how

Blog Entries
    Lobo was a Rider in Shinjuku 'cause why not. Same reason Jalter was Lancer.

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Faceclaim
    Stage 1

Stage 2~3

Stage 4

Source: (X)

Name Ferdinand Schörner
    Alias: Blutiger Ferdinand (Bloody Ferdinand)
    Class; Berserker, Archer
    Armament: Mauser C96, MP40 submachine gun
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Human, Nazi

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: D
    Mana: D
    Luck: B+
    Noble Phantasm: A

Dislikes: Cowardice, desertion
    Talents: Hypocrisy, Promoting fear in her army
    Natural Enemy: Her own army
    Wish: To restore her country's glory

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Madness Enchantment: B
    Strength, Agility, and Endurance are ranked up. Despite being under such high Madness Enchantment, she acts no different than in life. One could say she was always this insane and cruel.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma: E-
    A composite skill of one’s own charm and ability to lead a group of people. Has the lowest possible rank as even though she commanded the entire German army towards the end of the war, her own cruelty and lack of recognizing soldier’s assistance to the war effort, exclusively focusing on their negative points made her a terrible leader.

Combat effectiveness is slightly increased, but morale decreases drastically the longer she is in command.

Military Tactics: D
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Virtually the only thing she was good at, she is extremely good at commanding an army and a military genius, but her personality and her low Charisma skill has lowered it’s rank and efficiency.

Battle Continuation: C-
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments.

This should be attributed to her army and the Germanic people as a whole, but her own arrogance believes that “she” was why Germany fought kicking and screaming until the war was over and she “ordered” herself to have this skill. Grants a slight toughness and the ability to survive semi-fatal wounds.

Unser Kampf: A+++
    A skill granted to members of the Nazis. It is a skill representing how even though they caused so much suffering and death, they truly believed they were the ones who were suffering.

If one sees Berserker as an impossible threat, something that cannot be stopped at all costs, the weaker physically she becomes. At the highest, she will lose two ranks in her Strength, Agility, and Endurance, capping at E rank. If her opponent sees her as weak and pitiful however, she gains two ranks in Strength, Agility, and Luck, capping at A++.

As she was one of the most infamous Nazi leaders and arguably the most loyal to the cause other than Hitler himself, her rank far surpasses the normal.

Noble Phantasm
    Oberkommando des Heeres
    Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer, Ein Wehrmacht

A
    Anti-Army/Marble Phantasm
    Range: 1~60
    Max Targets: 1~300

The crystallization of her final weeks as a military commander, ruling over one of the strongest militaries the world had ever seen.

To let this Noble Phantasm reach it’s true potential, it requires two steps.

She must be able to have enough Mana to summon her zeppelin, and enough to summon her bombers.

She must use those bombers from the Luftwaffe to blitzkrieg her opponents and the entire possible battleground, the fire and explosives acting like the mud of the Corrupted Grail and turning the area into a land of "scorched earth", where life itself seems to end in the smoke and ash.

Once the scorched earth has been created, she can summon the Heer, foot soldiers and tanks that even the release of death can’t stop their forced servitude to the Reich. They aren’t “soldiers” anymore, merely zombie like creatures with only one order.

Follow the Supreme Commander, at all costs.

This means that they are both relentless, but moronically stupid. If she gives too specific of an order, they will only follow that specific act. If she says “Go kill A.”, they will hunt down “A” but won’t attack any other targets along the way or people possibly defending “A”. Broad orders are necessary, but as she’s too prideful to think the army is anything less than perfect she will rarely give them proper orders and blame them for her failures.

Each soldier is armed with Kar98k bolt action rifle, the MP40 submachine gun, or the Gewehr 41 semi-automatic rifle as their standard weapons, with the Mauser C96 or Walther P38 serving as their handguns and the Stielhandgranate hand grenades. A round from their primary weapons varies from B, C+, and B- attacks respectively, and the pistols both do only D- rank attacks while their grenades have do B+ rank power.

The tanks are the Tiger II "Royal Tiger" model, armed with a full team of a gunner, loader, radio operator, and driver. The main gun's shells are capable of A- rank attacks and the Maschinengewehr 34 machine gun is capable of C rank attacks.

Heavy units utilize anti-tank mines and grenades, alongside the Panzerschreck missile launcher and will wheel out sIG 33 infantry guns to reinforce the main military. The missiles are capable of an A rank explosion that gradually lowers to E rank over the space of ten yards, and the infantry guns do A rank attacks over a twenty yard area going to down to D rank the farther away from the center.

If taking place near an ocean, she will summon four “wolfpacks” of eight of the infamous Kreigsmarine's U-boats, each one capable of taking down a large cruise ship with one of it’s torpedoes.

Berserker herself will be above the battlefield in her zeppelin, armed with machine gunners and anti-aircraft guns to protect her, the ships command center allowing her to order all of her military at once.

If she is killed, the army immediately disperses, but it takes at least four months for the scorched earth to become capable of supporting life again.

Lore
    The last true leader of the Third Reich, Berserker is the feared general and field marshall Fernanda Schörner. A World War 1 veteran, she was eager for the second World War as not only did she get to satisfy her bloodlust, she could put Germany where it rightfully belonged, at the top of the world.

When the war began, she was among the first to march on Poland, and went on to achieve victory after victory. For most of the war, she experienced little losses in her battles until the war was almost over.

Over the years, she quickly became the favorite of many Nazi officials, including Adolf Hitler himself. She, during this time period, fell madly in love with the leader of the Germany. His relentless chase of his desire for the perfect world enchanted her heart, and she began to imagine the two of them as the King and the Queen of the Perfect World.

Yet her reality never came to be when the object of her one sided affection killed himself and left the responsibility of the German nation on her shoulders. In her several weeks of control, she was so torn apart over her the loss of her Führer that she performed poorly, making only minor defensive moves that proved beneficial before the war ended up on her doorstep.

After narrowly escaping Soviet capture, Berserker contacted a magus working under the Nazi’s occult division, hypnotizing a German soldier and creating false reports of how he was Ferdinand Schörner, and the double escaped capture until the 50s.

As for her, she wandered, lost and disoriented. She originally had a foolish hope that Hitler had faked his death and would reemerge and take the world as his own. But as age crept up on her, she lost more and more hope until she finally abandoned that dream, and killed herself with her pistol in 1957.

Personality
    A heartless and cruel woman, she believes that all who aren’t German are mere animals and must be slaughtered to make way for the Aryan race. She takes great pleasure in killing those she views as subhuman, often with reckless abandon for herself and her soldiers/allies. If she sees someone even think of deserting or retreating, she will use their corpse as an example, hanging them in a public place with a declaration of what she will do to any deserters.

She is obsessed with Hitler, desperately wanting to be by his side as he ushered in the new world, yet she knew that no man or woman deserved a place by someone as perfect as him. It could be viewed as something of a freshman longing for a senior student, impossible to gain but the idea is enough to drive her love of him to an obsession.

She is a liar and a hypocrite, claiming that her cowardly running away and hiding herself was her “preparing for the resurgence of Mein Führer.” when she was more so motivated by childish thoughts about her fantasies with Hitler and how they would have some twisted love story.

Surprisingly, she is aware of her monstrous personality and twisted soul. She believes that in order to usher in Heaven, demons must be used to achieve victory, and she knew she was one of the demons. She disgusts those who are ignorant enough to cling to the idea of how a war is won matters and that one must try to save lives. She saw the truth during the first World War, that you had to become a savage monster to win and that to save lives you must end others.

If she must kill a million to save a thousand of her people, she won't regret it, she won't regret neither the blood she spilled or the blood of her allies that have been spilled, all that matters is her victory and who's on top at the end...that person preferably being her Führer.

<I>
    Got remotivated by the Schindler sheet, decided to go balls to the wall and make a genderbent, Hitler idolizing, Nazi psychopath for the sole purpose of saying "Why not?"

Edit notes
    Went far more in detail about her personality, and added a skill reserved for Nazis.
    Last edited by Saron; October 12th, 2017 at 12:40 AM.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

US Friend Code
    Minor thing, but from the personality and lore she sounds more like some kind of Lawful Evil instead of chaotic imo. I find it hard to see her as a chaotic individual when she's pretty consistently devoted to the Nazi's cause, or more precisely Hitler's cause.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruisu View Post
    Minor thing, but from the personality and lore she sounds more like some kind of Lawful Evil instead of chaotic imo. I find it hard to see her as a chaotic individual when she's pretty consistently devoted to the Nazi's cause, or more precisely Hitler's cause.
    Fair assessment, and looking at it after I've made it I see where you're coming from.

- - - Updated - - -

But other than that, what'd you think of it?

Man...

Hetza art is beautiful.
    I like this quite a bit.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    But other than that, what'd you think of it?
    Well tbh she's fine, if a bit one dimensional (?)
    You put a disclaimer that you didn't meant to offend anyone, but there's barely anything to be offended at. I actually kinda wish you went a bit more over the top with her personality and backstory maybe since your intention seemed to be creating this dark/edgy (in the good sense) servant but outside of her really fun and cool noble phantasm, she feels a bit underwhelming compared to the images you have chosen.

On the 'technical' side of the sheet, it would be cool if she had some personal boost skill related to being summoned in germany, or one about her inheritance of Hitler's 'power'. Nazi's are very much recent, but there's so much rumors and mystery surrounding their entire history that it opens precedents for more powerful stuff I think. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

---

Actually all Nazi servants should probably get some kind of fame-based boost skill when either in germany or in western countries like the USA where they're still this huge taboo.
    Last edited by Ruisu; October 11th, 2017 at 07:24 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruisu View Post
    Well tbh she's fine, if a bit one dimensional (?)
    You put a disclaimer that you didn't meant to offend anyone, but there's barely anything to be offended at. I actually kinda wish you went a bit more over the top with her personality and backstory maybe since your intention seemed to be creating this dark/edgy (in the good sense) servant but outside of her really fun and cool noble phantasm, she feels a bit underwhelming compared to the images you have chosen.

On the 'technical' side of the sheet, it would be cool if she had some personal boost skill related to being summoned in germany, or one about her inheritance of Hitler's 'power'. Nazi's are very much recent, but there's so much rumors and mystery surrounding their entire history that it opens precedents for more powerful stuff I think. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

---

Actually all Nazi servants should probably get some kind of fame-based boost skill when either in germany or in western countries like the USA where they're still this huge taboo.
    Fair points all around, her personality is rather boring now that I look at it. And your second point is giving me ideas that I'm tempted to remake this sheet right now and give her a bit more punch.

Man...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Argh! This void of creativity i am right now is awful

- - - Updated - - -

So many unfinished projects...

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me about it. I hit a roadblock on the sheet I planned on submitting for the contest, and have been jumping from idea to idea in the last couple days in the hope of rekindling the creative fire.

JP Friend Code

True Name: Fritz Haber
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Star
    Place of Origin: Germany

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MAG: C
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Item Construction: C
    Haber's capabilities are entirely limited to chemical compounds and mixtures, mostly gases.

Territory Creation: C+
    By himself, Caster is capable of establishing a chemistry laboratory. With the proper support and resources, however, it is possible to build a chemical factory for him to work on.

Personal Skills:
    Aptitude for Slaughter (Chemicals): A++
    Greatly increases the damage dealt to humans through chemical compounds. As the "father of chemical warfare", Caster naturally possesses the highest rank possible in this skill.

Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    A skill awarded to Caster for his greatest achievement in life, the Haber-Bosch process. His discovery allowed for a huge increase in the production of fertilizers, which increased crop yields, which enabled mankind to grow explosively in the last 100 years. It is no exaggeration to say that the majority of humans living nowadays owe their existence to Fritz Haber.

Noble Phantasms
    Azote
    The Skies fill the Earth with Life
    - Anti-Army, Rank A

The crystallization of Haber's greatest achievement - the synthesis of ammonia from atmospheric air. Though originally intended for the production of explosives, the discovery had its greatest impact on agriculture, by enabling the mass prodution of nitrogen fertilizers. If it can be said that Tesla usurped lightning from the sky gods, then Haber essentially took away the power fertility deities held over mankind - we could make the land yield as much as we wanted now.
    Caster has absolute control over the growth of plants in his vicinity - how much they grow, how fast, how strong, which parts, in which direction, etc. Grass can become long and resistent enough to entangle Servants; saplings can become stakes that impale anyone above them; tree trunks can swell and explode, showering those nearby with high-speed wooden shrapnel... Though the damage from such attack will hardly ever be above that of Rank C Attack, this ability consomes very little mana, and its versatility more than makes up for its lack of power.

Khloros
    Breath of the Pale Horse
    - Anti-Army, Rank C++

A True Name release-type Noble Phantasm. Though chlorine is one of the most famous poisonous gases used during World War I, Khloros is much more than just a chemical compound - it is the very concept of a "weaponized poisonous gas", and all the fears held towards such an idea. A gigantic, sickly green cloud of heavier-than-air gas that poisons all living things that breathe it, dealing damage to all parts of the body from the inside. The majority of humans will likely get immediately incapacitated and die an agonizing death, while Servants are required a successful END save every turn they remain within the cloud - failure results in poisoning and reduction of all physical parameters. While it is possible to avoid the effects by holding your breath or wearing a gas mask, even just remaining in contact with it can eventually lead to damage.

While he can choose where it manifests, Caster has no control over the cloud's movements - it simply starts to spread omnidirectionally, or guided by the wind if it is present. However, it cannot be "dissipated" - as long as it is being supplied with prana, the cloud remains in this world.

Lore & Personality
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes:
    Pacifism, nazism, hipocrisy
    Talent:
    Massacre
    Natural enemy:
    Thomas Edison, Medea Lily

A genius chemist from 20th Century Germany that forever changed the world, but one that doesn't receive much recognition for it. Fritz Haber is mostly remembered for two contrasting achievements - the Haber-Bosch process, which is the reason most of humanity is alive today; and the development and weaponization of poisonous gases, which caused thousands of deaths during World War I.

"During peace time a scientist belongs to the World, but during war time he belongs to his country." - that is what he believed in. When the War broke out, he joined many other German scientists in support of Germany's actions, and dedicated himself to development and weaponization of poisonous gases - even being awarded the rank of captain in the gas warfare troops. Haber was present in person during the first major use of chlorine by German troops, in the Second Battle of Ypres.

His actions during the war led him to being criticised by many other scientists, and even people outside the academic world, who found gas warfare inhumane. To him, it did not matter - wether it was by gas, bullet, blade or explosive, a death was a death, and any weapon that would help Germany was worth using. Even if it led to him being reviled. Even if it drove his wife to suicide.

But Germany did not win the War, and the ruins of the nation that he dedicated his life to became a breeding ground for an ideology that also reviled him. Even though he had long converted to Lutheranism, Haber was still a target of anti-semitism during the rise of National Socialism. He eventually left Germany alongside many other Jewish scientists with the help of foreign colleagues, even some that were his rivals during the War, but died shortly afterwards. He did not live long enough to see Zyklon B, a compound he helped develop, being used to kill millions of prisoners during the Holocaust...

Haber is an extremely loyal Servant, but as it should be clear, he does not care for "honor" - any method that works towards his goal is valid. Differing from what could be expected from weapon-developing genius, he is not cold and distant, but rather hot-blooded and even enthusiastic, one might say. Deep down, what he seeks more than anything is praise. His wish for the Grail is to change the outcome of World War I. If Germany had won, surely his fame would be on par with Einstein's, or even above his. If Germany had won, maybe he'd have lived longer, and made more important discoveries. If Germany had won, then that abomination's sophistry wouldn't have deceived his compatriots...
    Last edited by Zork Knight; February 26th, 2018 at 11:18 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fritz: I really love this sheet. Nice contrasting NPs, simple yet appropriate Skills and well fleshed out personality. A little surprised he doesn't have the Natural Born Genius Skill at some rank though (probably B or C).

- - - Updated - - -

Since they both have a "do whatever it takes to win" mentality and fought on opposite sides in history, I'm a tad curious how this guy could get along with my Arthur Harris Servant.

JP Friend Code
    You'd find out which type has advantage over the other, Poison or Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Somewhat ironically since I run the Servant contest, I haven’t really made all that many sheets. None in a while, either.

Mainly I just get stuck between my desire to do appropriate amounts of research and present a given person accurately and fairly with the inherent over-the-top larger-than-lifeness of Servants. One of them gets in the way of the other and any initial idea I might’ve had goes wayside.

Plus, a good bit of time I spent on this stuff is now spent on DND. I finally got a good group together and can meet more regularly, but that obviously takes up some time in preparation and such.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You just remind me of my old days of dungeon master in DnD.
    all my friends from that time hate me know.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 View Post
    Somewhat ironically since I run the Servant contest, I haven’t really made all that many sheets. None in a while, either.

Mainly I just get stuck between my desire to do appropriate amounts of research and present a given person accurately and fairly with the inherent over-the-top larger-than-lifeness of Servants. One of them gets in the way of the other and any initial idea I might’ve had goes wayside.

Plus, a good bit of time I spent on this stuff is now spent on DND. I finally got a good group together and can meet more regularly, but that obviously takes up some time in preparation and such.
    Mythology is basically dungeons and dragons anyways - comunal story work and all that. Alongside all the stuff I do here I also have multiple groups I DM for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Mythology is basically dungeons and dragons anyways - comunal story work and all that. Alongside all the stuff I do here I also have multiple groups I DM for.
    Multiple groups, huh? Wow!

Yeah, I dm as well. I’m still fairly new at it and I kinda suck, but at least it’s pretty much always a good time. And if everybody is having fun, I’d say it still counts as a success.