Page 495 of 858 FirstFirst ... 395445485490493494495496497500505545595 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,900 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Amakusa got cheated into the Ruler class though by the cheating Einzberns
    He was never meant to be a Ruler
    He was a Irregular Ruler? i know that the Einzeberns are as one of the ritual founder-families able to alter and adjust some Things and occurances to their favors but i found that he was a good Ruler and has gotten to his Masterminded plan for the Iggdmilennia Sehaisenzo through the Event/incident of the third (apocrypha) war.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Amakusa got cheated into the Ruler class though by the cheating Einzberns
    He was never meant to be a Ruler
    Correct me If i'm wrong You.
    But while the cheating indeed happened the progress the grail took to pick Amakusa followed certain rules (i.e being a saint).
    I'm not going to go ahead here and say Amakusa summoning was regular and that he could be summoned as a Ruler normally, but at least Shirou checked enough boxes to be summoned as one in his irregular wacky summoning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    He was a Irregular Ruler? i know that the Einzeberns are as one of the ritual founder-families able to alter and adjust some Things and occurances to their favors but i found that he was a good Ruler and has gotten to his Masterminded plan for the Iggdmilennia Sehaisenzo through the Event/incident of the third (apocrypha) war.
    read fate apocrypha vol 3 chapter 1

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Iggdmilennia Sehaisenzo though.

Sounds like a bootleg version of Apocrypha.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I remember that they said Shirou was the closest thing to a saint that could be found in the Far East

Class: Caster
    Alternate Class: Rider

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A+): Creation of a Temple is possible, as well as her Noble Phantasm. Caster's
    Temple is teeming with water and plant life, as well as animated crocodile-headed statues.

Item Construction (N/A): Since she has a summoning Noble Phantasm, this skill is lost.

Personal Skills

Heka (A): The magecraft of Ancient Egypt, which uses the soul's power to influence the gods and borrow their power.
    Wards, healing and transfiguration are central elements of its usage. As Pharoah, Caster's rank is naturally high,
    and she specializes in summoning and the manipulation of water.

Divinity (B): As Pharaoh, Caster was considered a god in her own right, as well as the child and incarnation of Sobek.
    Caster was the first to adopt the Mesopotamian practice of anointing kings with animal fat, specifically from a sacred
    crocodile. Thanks to her popularizing it, the idea of impregnation between humans and the essence of dragons carried
    on far into Medieval Europe, where noble houses claimed a spiritual descent from Caster's Dragon Courtship, most notably
    the houses of Pendragon, von Luxemburg and Dracul.

Affection of Sobek (B): As is typical of Egyptian kings, Caster aligned herself with a particular god to serve as her
    main protector, choosing Sobek, the crocodile-headed god of fertility and military prowess. Though he is an aggressive
    and animalistic god, Sobek also displays nurturing aspects, since crocodiles are one of the few reptiles that diligently
    care for their young. Physical parameters are ranked up, and allows Caster to grow tough scales as natural armor.

Noble Phantasms

Petsuchos~Golden Dragon of the Nile (A, Anti-Army)

The central figure of the cult of Sobek was a tamed crocodile named Petsuchos, who lived in the temple pond and was fed
    by priests. He is a pampered old Divine Beast adorned with gold and gems and serves as Caster's main familiar. His thick
    scales and languid demeanor would have one think he is a dumb tank, but he is intelligent, has keen senses and is quite
    fast despite his bulk. If his physical power is not enough, the gems on his armor grant him ranged attacks by absorbing
    sunlight and releasing them as searing beams with great range and accuracy.

Book of the Faiyum~Crocodilopolis (B, Fortress)

A papyrus scroll celebrating the Faiyum region of Egypt, better known as Crocodilopolis, and its patron deity, Sobek.
    Rather than a spellbook, the scroll's main purpose was to serve as a map of the region. As a Noble Phantasm, Caster
    uses it to conjure the mortuary complex of herself and her family. It modifies the space inside her Temple to become
    a massive network of tunnels and caves. Legend says that this labyrinth was the model for Daedalus' Labyrinth which
    housed the Minotaur. The labyrinth is nearly impossible to navigate without Caster's map, and it is filled to the brim
    with hazards and enemies, including rushing floods of water, carnivorous plants, and mummified crocodiles.

Background
    Sobekneferu was the last Pharaoh of the Twelfth Dynasty of Egypt, taking the throne in 1806 BCE. Her name means "beauty of
    Sobek" and she is the first female Pharoah for which there is confirmed proof. After her brother, Pharoah Amenemhat IV,
    died without an heir, she was suported by her family's benefactors, the priesthood of Sobek.

She ruled for 3 years, 10 months and 24 days. Her reign was brief, but prosperous. She died without heirs and the end of
    her reign concluded Egypt's brilliant Twelfth Dynasty and the Golden Age of the Middle Kingdom.

Alternate FC

Temple interior
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She could use some more flair, like details about her personality, opinion about other servants, more elaboration on her abilities, etc. Right now she's really simple.
    Also since the Labyrinth of Crete is Etrian Odyssey, Cocodilopolis should have Wizardry references.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post

Class: Caster
    Alternate Class: Rider

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A+): Creation of a Temple is possible, as well as her Noble Phantasm. Caster's
    Temple is teeming with water and plant life, as well as animated crocodile-headed statues.

Item Construction (N/A): Since she has a summoning Noble Phantasm, this skill is lost.

Personal Skills

Heka (A): The magecraft of Ancient Egypt, which uses the soul's power to influence the gods and borrow their power.
    Wards, healing and transfiguration are central elements of its usage. As Pharoah, Caster's rank is naturally high,
    and she specializes in summoning and the manipulation of water.

Divinity (B): As Pharaoh, Caster was considered a god in her own right, as well as the child and incarnation of Sobek.
    Caster was the first to adopt the Mesopotamian practice of anointing kings with animal fat, specifically from a sacred
    crocodile. Thanks to her popularizing it, the idea of impregnation between humans and the essence of dragons carried
    on far into Medieval Europe, where noble houses claimed a spiritual descent from Caster's Dragon Courtship, most notably
    the houses of Pendragon, von Luxemburg and Dracul.

Affection of Sobek (B): As is typical of Egyptian kings, Caster aligned herself with a particular god to serve as her
    main protector, choosing Sobek, the crocodile-headed god of fertility and military prowess. Though he is an aggressive
    and animalistic god, Sobek also displays nurturing aspects, since crocodiles are one of the few reptiles that diligently
    care for their young. Physical parameters are ranked up, and allows Caster to grow tough scales as natural armor.

Noble Phantasms

Petsuchos~Golden Dragon of the Nile (A, Anti-Army)

The central figure of the cult of Sobek was a tamed crocodile named Petsuchos, who lived in the temple pond and was fed
    by priests. He is a pampered old Divine Beast adorned with gold and gems and serves as Caster's main familiar. His thick
    scales and languid demeanor would have one think he is a dumb tank, but he is intelligent, has keen senses and is quite
    fast despite his bulk. If his physical power is not enough, the gems on his armor grant him ranged attacks by absorbing
    sunlight and releasing them as searing beams with great range and accuracy.

Book of the Faiyum~Crocodilopolis (B, Fortress)

A papyrus scroll celebrating the Faiyum region of Egypt, better known as Crocodilopolis, and its patron deity, Sobek.
    Rather than a spellbook, the scroll's main purpose was to serve as a map of the region. As a Noble Phantasm, Caster
    uses it to conjure the mortuary complex of herself and her family. It modifies the space inside her Temple to become
    a massive network of tunnels and caves. Legend says that this labyrinth was the model for Daedalus' Labyrinth which
    housed the Minotaur. The labyrinth is nearly impossible to navigate without Caster's map, and it is filled to the brim
    with hazards and enemies, including rushing floods of water, carnivorous plants, and mummified crocodiles.

Background
    Sobekneferu was the last Pharaoh of the Twelfth Dynasty of Egypt, taking the throne in 1806 BCE. Her name means "beauty of
    Sobek" and she is the first female Pharoah for which there is confirmed proof. After her brother, Pharoah Amenemhat IV,
    died without an heir, she was suported by her family's benefactors, the priesthood of Sobek.

She ruled for 3 years, 10 months and 24 days. Her reign was brief, but prosperous. She died without heirs and the end of
    her reign concluded Egypt's brilliant Twelfth Dynasty and the Golden Age of the Middle Kingdom.

Alternate FC

Temple interior
    Well created Pharaoh Profile Funderfullness ! one Question frm Where have you the Pictures i ask this because i never find fiting Pictures whoose go my Imagination near ?
    and what do you say to my Two Pharaohnic Servants ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Assassin - Okita Souji

I know there's a lot of time until summer comes, but as far as I know, there isn't any rule that doesn't let me post a swimsuit Servant in March.
    Big-ass FC

Assassin
    Identity: Okita Souji (swimsuit)
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Alignment: Neutral Summer
    Attribute: Human
    Origin:
    Japan
    Weapon:
    Katana
    Dislikes:
    Being left behind by her friends
    Talents: Killing “demons”
    Natural enemy: Oda Nobunaga

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A+
    Luck: D
    Mana: D
    NP: C

Background
    After managing to convince Hijikata to go to the beach, Okita-san’s swimsuit form is finally here! She would be happy to go to the sea and enjoy her holiday with her friend Nobbu, but…

"What? Her swimsuit version was released last year? Why didn’t she tell me anything?!”

It seems that delaying the release of Okita in her swimsuit was part of Nobbu’s plan to gather more attention towards herself. With rage and teary eyes, Okita has declared the end of their friendship. She'll consider Nobbu as her sworn enemy, whom she'll supposedly kill when she finds her, although those who know her well know she is just pretending to be tough and that a sincere apology from Nobbu will make her forget everything.
    Since she has lost her best friend, Okita wants to make new friends, but it seems some mysterious men that appeared from who knows where are being overprotective with her, so nobody dares approach her. Her popularity is also being affected by people starting to get tired about Saberfaces hoarding all the attention.
    "Why can't we get Carmilla? Her CE is hot af".

"Saberfaces are overrated! Give us lolis Xuanzang or Atalante!"

"Another Saberface Assassin that wants to kill specific characters? Don't we already have MHX for that?"

"She is probably a 5-star, so I'm not going to bother wasting my Quartz for nothing".

Okita-san is doing her best.

Personality
    Since it’s been quite hard to get a vacation, she’s going to enjoy it. She isn’t at work, so her manslayer side has been left behind, or rather, it has been concealed. Should she find Nobbu, she will go “assassin mode” and become a (self-proclaimed) demon slayer.
    She loves being praised and noticed. Having been left behind by who she considered her best friend, she is looking forwards to meet people that won’t betray her and whose swimsuit version will be released in the same event as hers.

Skills
    Class skills
    Presence Concealment –
    Since she wants attention, there’s no sense in hiding. That’s why this skill has been lost.

Personal skills
    Shukuchi (Seashore) B+
    “Come on, let's see who reaches the water first! I warn you, I'm very fast!”
    Allows to reduce the distance in the shortest number of steps possible. If Okita is barefoot at the beach, it’ll receive a bonus since the sand is hot and she doesn't want to burn the sole of her feet. No matter who races with her, she’ll reach the water before them.

Improved Constitution B
    Okita-san is at full power! Don’t worry for my health, I won’t be sick during this event-*cough cough cough*

It seems that Okita’s health state is somewhat better than usual. Is it because the sea breeze is good for her, or is it because she doesn’t want to be left behind again and she’s resisting with her will? No matter what the reason is, the risk of her parameters dropping is slightly lesser.

Sworn Slayer of the Demon A
    “Nobbu, you bastard! I’ll never forgive you!”

Okita’s desire to kill Nobbu has given birth to this skill. Her attacks will deal more damage when targeting a Demonic opponent.

Noble Phantasm

Keishoku no Hata
    Flag of refreshment

Type: Anti-Army
    Description:
    A white flag with some blue waves at the lower part and a
    Ice
    kanji written. It has replaced the Shinsengumi’s flag, and raising it will call shopkeepers that will bring her typical summer snacks, mainly shaved ice. They also defend her from perverts for some reason. Their faces are familiar to Okita, but she doesn’t seem to notice the truth.

Wait, aren’t you Kondo-san?”

No, no! I-I’m...! You know...! A GORILLA!! Yes, yes! The real Kondo is chasing the bastard of Katsura again! He's not here!!”

Oh, I see. I thought you were him. I'm sorry”.

It seems that the rest of the Shinsengumi wanted to go to the beach too. Now, what does Hijikata think about this…? He's here too, but he doesn't seem to be happy about it

Mumyō Tenma Goroshi
    Lightless Killing of Heavenly Demons

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Nobbu Mystic Sword
    Description:
    Okita’s famous sword technique has become a demon-slaying attack due to the grudge she holds against Nobbu. The procedure is the same as usual, but a dark red aura wraps the sword. Also, Okita’s eyes glow red for a moment when starting the attack. Nobbus (Nobunaga and the dolls called Nobbu) receive additional damage from it, and will be forced to retire from the current event forever, no matter if they’re fine or severely wounded after the attack connects.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 9th, 2018 at 06:53 PM.

It begins anew.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It
    breaks again
    begins again

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's the circle of life.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No Easter Servants? Disappointed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    No Easter Servants? Disappointed.
    Easter is next week, right? I need to get around to writing up that Easter Bunny Servant...

Blog Entries
    One Question to everyone :does exist here rulings for Servants that are like Emiya(as example) the Servant-version form of a Story intern charackter ?

Blog Entries
    One Question to everyone :does exist here rulings for Servants that are like Emiya(as example) the Servant-version form of a Story intern charackter ?
    Counter Guardian versions of canon characters haven't been done enough here for me to think of any obvious "rules". I guess I'd start with what drove them to make the contract with Alaya in the first place, and how/if said contract affects their character/personality. There's also Psuedo-Servants, human characters who became Servants by fusing with an existing Servant, but that's entirely different from the likes of EMIYA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Counter Guardian versions of canon characters haven't been done enough here for me to think of any obvious "rules". I guess I'd start with what drove them to make the contract with Alaya in the first place, and how/if said contract affects their character/personality. There's also Psuedo-Servants, human characters who became Servants by fusing with an existing Servant, but that's entirely different from the likes of EMIYA.
    I said Emiya becuse he is the servant form of Shirou unregardet to Alaya,and one Question are Humans also qable to forge a contract with Gaia nstead to Alaya and are even known other Counter-Guardians as Emiya and what are again the from Gaia again ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If I recall correctly, it was implied in Kara no Kyoukai/the Garden of Sinners that Jeanne can be summoned as a Counter Guardian.
    Gaia uses Spirits, Phantasmals and True Ancestors as its guardians, and considers humans as a threat, so no, you can't make a human forge a contract with it

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I said Emiya becuse he is the servant form of Shirou unregardet to Alaya,and one Question are Humans also qable to forge a contract with Gaia nstead to Alaya and are even known other Counter-Guardians as Emiya and what are again the from Gaia again ?
    Here's a masterpost on pretty much everything.

I advise you do your research before writing up a sheet on something you don't know anything about.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

berserker of prophecies

"........................i'm so sorry................................"

Class: Berseker
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: greece
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Dislikes: harsh sunlight, careless people, her curse
    Talent: watching
    Armaments: an axe that is a little too heavy for her.
    Natural Enemy: apollo

stats

Str: E
    End: A
    Agi: C
    Mna: D
    Lck: E
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Mad enhancement(false)(C): a special version of mad enhancement, Berseker is not really a mad person, but others will only percive her as such. It does not really have any effect in her mentality or stats, but enemies may think otherwise.

personal skills

Disaffection of the gods(A): Berseker is marked as the target of a divine spirit's wrath. This skill grants a rank in END but lowers her LCK, she is also resistent to skills who look into the future like Clairvoyance.

Looks of pitifulness(A): her appearance gives of a very pitiful aura, making people be sorry for her and, by extension, reluctant to attack her. In case of "evil" aligment, a luck check is made.

Hero's doomsmaiden(B): a skill representing Berseker's role as one who watches heroes fall. A hero who sides whith her gains a rank up in MNA and END, but takes three ranks down in LCK.

Noble phantasm

visions of the future, warnings for no one
    Loxias soúvla

The most famous aspect of Berseker's legend, the curse inflicted upon her by the god apollo in response to her refusing his love.
    A continusly active Noble phantasm, she is always reciving visions from the future. She cannot choose where or when she recive these visions, or what she sees in them. While the things she sees can be changed, the curse causes anyone who she tells about these visions to disregard her warnings.
    The way Apollo passed this curse into her was by spiting into her mouth, so it seens that there is a small chance to her to passed to another person by exchanging saliva.

left behind, to who ever opens it first
    Xýlino koutí

A wooden box that Berseker left behind on troy for a unlucky greek to find.
    It is a small box, made of black lustrous wood and just big enough to fit in to two open hands, inside of it there is a little golden image of Dyonisius, made by the god Heaphestus.
    The first person besides Berseker who opens the box and sees the image will become insane, unless they have a mental protection of rank B or higher. The effect only activates a single time, but cannot be undone by any means, not even by Berserker herself.

the image cries in front of her suffer
    Kravgí palladion

A Noble phantasm that recreates a certain moment on Berseker's legend. During the fall of troy, she looked for protection on a temple of Athena, hugging tightly a statue of the goddess. Whoever, Ajax the lesser found her and forcefy drag her, knocking down the statue, and violated her inside the temple. In the pressence of such horrible act, the statue stand by herself and let out a terrible scream of sadness that made the ground shake, causing pain to the assailant.
    Berseker can only activate this Noble phantasm If she is severily hurt. It summons a image of Athena that emites a cry that hurts everyone around her. The damage it is not enough to kill most of the times, but is perfect to allow for a escape.

Background

Berseker identity is Cassandra or Kassandra, also known as Alexandra was a daughter of King Priam and of Queen Hecuba of Troy. She was cursed by Apollo to utter prophecies which were true but which no one believed.
    Berseker became a figure of epic tradition and of tragedy. In modern usage her name is employed as a rhetorical device to indicate someone whose accurate prophecies are not believed by those around them.
    The Axe that she carries with her is the one she tried to use to destroy the giant wooden horse that she knew was a trap, but did not had the chance because she was stoped.

personality

Berseker is a anxious person, she is very always careful with everything and is always looking and paying atention around.Most of her speak is to quiet to be heard, and even what can be heard usualy sounds like random non-sense. this usualy quiet demeanor only makes her scare people when she suddenly burst into what it seems to be random acts.
    Underneath all, there is only a girl who has seem and experienced too many horrible things, a pessimist who lost her ability to hope for the better, but still tries to fight for at least ending that is not that bitter.

craft essence

suplicy to the god of profecies
    Apollo, Apollo!

God of all ways, but only Death's to me

Once and again, O thou;Destroyer named

Thou hast destroyed me, thou

my love of old!

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Had this sitting around for some time. Eh,

=Caster=

artist: 虫15ラウンド

Paint It, Black by Ciara (The Rolling Stones cover)

Possible Alternate Classes: Ruler
    True Name: Grímhild - The Grim-Hearted Queen
    Height/Weight: 160 cm / 50 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Iceland (Saga of the Völsungs)

=Parameters=

Strength: E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    NP: —

=Class Skills=

- Territory Creation​ (D):
    the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.

- Item Construction​ (A):
    the skill to manufacture magical items.​

=Personal Skills=

- Magecraft (A):
    knowledge of modern Thaumaturgy.

Capable of using magecraft. Though highly ranked, Caster’s knowledge is only extensive in one specific branch—healing and medicine. Every other branch, barring an exception or two, are marginally average at best.

- Grey Wisdom (A+):
    a skill of human observation acquired through longevity, perseverance, and a touch of wickedness.

Unique to Caster, this skill provides a clear understanding of the present with the capacity to predict a foreseeable future that is almost always proven true.

Even when nothing was amiss and she sat in her dark halls, Caster deeply thought of current events and their impact on the future by exploring the minds of all parties involved. In practice, when mastered to such a degree as she, this skill is closer to true prognition on par with a magician from Fairyland though Caster herself prefers not to upgrade it accordingly or elaborate as to why.

- Primordial Rune (—):
    runes lost in the modern era.

Caster is capable of reading them and deducing what they might do, but, little more.

=Noble Phantasms=

- Beastial Invocation (—):
    the talent to spur even the calmest into a maddening frenzy.

Gained from being the leading cause in the events which transpired in the legend she was a part of, Caster can manipulate most everyone, even Divine Spirits, into disparity and rage, and, eventually, an all consuming insanity with so much as simply a whisper.

=Bio=

Last edited by Historia; April 25th, 2018 at 10:27 AM.