Page 498 of 858 FirstFirst ... 398448488493496497498499500503508548598 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,960 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Although i seem to make rather bad sheets/profiles i noticed that my profiles ignite the inspiration and imagination of the others here....
    Please can someone answer me which Nobelphantasm Herakles would get as Rider or Lancer ?

Ps:About Goliath i will first post here the version i had intentional here and than one where i consider the suggestion and hints of everyone here.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 28th, 2018 at 08:09 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Please can someone answer me which Nobelphantasm Herakles would get as Rider or Lancer ?
    No.

Go figure it out yourself.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Although i seem to make rather bad sheets/profiles i noticed that my profiles ignite the inspiration and imagination of the others here....
    We don't know since he's never manifested as either of those. We can only guess.
    As a Rider, his priority Noble Phantasm (see the masterpost shared by Hermes a couple pages back for how Noble Phantasms work) would, surprise surprise, be some kind of mount. Since he's a Greek hero, there's always chariots, but things more connected to his legends might be something along the lines of the Mares of Diomedes or even Cerberus. Manifesting the Twelve Deeds as Noble Phantasms seems to be more Alkeides' shtick, though.
    As a Lancer, who knows? The only mention of a spear I could find with a quick search had to do with the Erymanthian Boar, so I suppose that would set his NPs to be Nine Lives and probably God Hand, the same ones that he has as a Berserker. The same may apply to all of Heracles' combat Classes. He might have the Nemean Lion's skin somewhere, but once again, that seems more like something Alkeides has.
    Please don't try and make a Heracles sheet too. The poor guy suffers enough in his myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    No.
    Go figure it out yourself.

Sorry, but I answered anyway. Futile, I know.
    Edit: Huh. I wonder why the forum splits the quote in two.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; March 27th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    We don't know since he's never manifested as either of those. We can only guess.
    As a Rider, his priority Noble Phantasm (see the masterpost shared by Hermes a couple pages back for how Noble Phantasms work) would, surprise surprise, be some kind of mount. Since he's a Greek hero, there's always chariots, but things more connected to his legends might be something along the lines of the Mares of Diomedes or even Cerberus. Manifesting the Twelve Deeds as Noble Phantasms seems to be more Alkeides' shtick, though.
    As a Lancer, who knows? The only mention of a spear I could find with a quick search had to do with the Erymanthian Boar, so I suppose that would set his NPs to be Nine Lives and probably God Hand, the same ones that he has as a Berserker. The same may apply to all of Heracles' combat Classes. He might have the Nemean Lion's skin somewhere, but once again, that seems more like something Alkeides has.
    Please don't try and make a Heracles sheet too. The poor guy suffers enough in his myth.
    I presume as a regular Servant he'd have some of the Twelve Labors as NPs (probably including the Nemean Pelt), but not all of them at once like Alceides.

As for Lancer Heracles, perhaps he'd wield one of the Pillars of Heracles as a giant spear? A bit of a stretch, I'm aware...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    As for Lancer Heracles, perhaps he'd wield one of the Pillars of Heracles as a giant spear? A bit of a stretch, I'm aware...
    His Axe-Sword was made with a pillar, so why not?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    King's Order more or less shows us all his different NP's at once, it's just allotting them appropriately.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    If I recall correctly, it was implied in Kara no Kyoukai/the Garden of Sinners that Jeanne can be summoned as a Counter Guardian.
    No it was not. It was said she may be one of the people who had an open channel. She never made a contract with Alaya
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Only if it isn't a tsundere loli that likes collecting and analyzing mineral samples.

Also it'd belong in the Modern Servants thread, so gtfo
    OBJECTION!
    The Title for that thread is not, in fact Modern Servants, but is instead Modern Fiction Servants. Unless the Mars Rovers are a hoax, they would, I believe, belong here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    OBJECTION!
    The Title for that thread is not, in fact Modern Servants, but is instead Modern Fiction Servants. Unless the Mars Rovers are a hoax, they would, I believe, belong here.
    Oh, okay. My bad.

Well then, just gtfo anyway.
    Last edited by Historia; March 28th, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    OBJECTION!
    i dont want to annoy you but the Rovers cant be similar like the moon landing a hoax and there arent even lifeforms so i doubt strongly that the have some Heroic qualifications to become Servants.

i dont want to annoy you but the Rovers cant be similar like the moon landing a hoax
    What exactly do you mean?
    there arent even lifeforms so i doubt strongly that the have some Heroic qualifications to become Servants.
    OBJECTION!
    - "Haven't you been taught that any humans, animals, or machines that leave any great achievements behind get removed from the ring of reincarnation and sublimate into beings of higher rank?
    Heroes are that sort of beings.
    To put it simply, they have been worshipped and made into artificial gods."
    (Fate; Day 3; Tohsaka Rin (II))
    See also: My Leonardo's Knight sheet from awhile back. Or that Talos sheet that got made.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i dont want to annoy you but the Rovers cant be similar like the moon landing a hoax and there arent even lifeforms so i doubt strongly that the have some Heroic qualifications to become Servants.
    Book loli wants to have a word with you

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What exactly do you mean?

OBJECTION!

See also: My Leonardo's Knight sheet from awhile back. Or that Talos sheet that got made.
    the machines need a soul though
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Whatshouldnotbe i meant that the rovers and the landing on the moon cant be hoaxes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    One Question here can under circumstances also be phantasmal beings summoned as Servants when the hit some heroic aspects ?
    And would it be actualy possible to summon Death Apostle as Servants ?

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    .... how does exactly a soul get formed in the Nasuverse?
    i know that normally a soul essentially 'coalesces' around an Origin that exits the root, so would it not be possible for Curiosity's Origin of, well, Curiosity, to collect enough Soul-stuff to give it a soul?
    Whatshouldnotbe i meant that the rovers and the landing on the moon cant be hoaxes.
    Well of course. I was being sarcastic in my first statement.
    One Question here can under circumstances also be phantasmal beings summoned as Servants when the hit some heroic aspects ?
    And would it be actualy possible to summon Death Apostle as Servants ?
    Phantasmal Beings generally can't be summoned as Servants because Heroic Spirits are beings grounded in Humanity. I think. I may be wrong.
    And Dead Apostles are something that also can't be summoned, since, if I recall correctly, they are beings which reject human history.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Asterios, Shuten, Ibaraki and Gorgon count as Phantasmals and are Servants. A Phantasmal's nature goes against mankind, so summoning one is extremely hard to happen

Blog Entries
    Servant Saber:

Appearance:

True Name: Goliath "The Giant Of Gath"

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Berserker, Foreigner

Strength- A+
    Agility- D
    Endurance- A-
    Mana- A
    Luck- D
    NP- A

Personality
    Though his legend was slandered as a godless giant, Saber is in truth a proud and honorable man, respectful of the weak and deeply devoted to his people and faith. However, he is filled with rage and hatred against the Judeo-Christian god and its followers, calling them devils who trampled over everything in pursuit of so-called righteousness. He admits he was far from a good person, but the hypocrisy of those who'd excuse conquest and destruction in the name of justice disgusts Saber. Saber's wish on the Holy Grail is for the restoration of all faiths and cultures destroyed by Judeo-Christianity, including his own.

Dislikes: hypocrisy, Israelites, Yahweh
    Talent: intimidation
    Natural Enemy: David

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A
    Confers protection against magical effects. Spells below A-rank are nullified, making the Servant virtually untouchable to modern Magi.

Although born in the Age of Gods, Saber has no anecdotes of battling Magecraft and thus would normally possess only a low rank in this Skill unbecoming of his Class. However, due to having the heart of Dagon implanted inside his body (comparable to Arturia's draconic core), his natural level of resistance has been raised massively.

Riding- D-
    Ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. Due to his immense size and weight, handling any kind of mount is almost impossible for Saber.

Personal Skills:

Dread Visage- B
    The ability to inspire fear in others with one's form and manner. Enemies who see Saber's colossal physique are stricken with terror, weakening their offensive and defensive abilities and forcing particularly weak-willed individuals to flee battle entirely. This effect can be negated by Bravery or a similar Skill specialized in resisting mental interference at rank B or higher.

When Saber challenged the Israelite army, all but David were too terrified to even approach- let alone fight- him.

Monstrous Strength- C
    An inherent ability of monsters and beasts; granting the power to raise one's Strength parameter by one ranking for a given duration. At this rank, Saber can grant himself a boost in strength lasting for 20 turns. While he has no true monstrous blood, legends that Saber was descended from Nephilim (children of humans and fallen angels) that survived the Great Flood have given him this Skill.

Protection From Water- B
    A blessing from Saber's patron god Dagon, reducing the damage from water-based attacks and Magecraft. As a bonus effect, he can also breath underwater without issue.

Noble Phantasms
    Strange Straps
    Dualistic Sword Of Faith

Type: Anti-Unit

Goliath's sword. A thick and massive weapon that resembles a sharpened club more than a proper sword. Despite its inelegant appearance, the blade is incredibly sharp and can rend through most physical and magical defenses as if they were tissue paper. However, the sword's true power lies in the legends it accrued after Saber's death. Claimed by king David, the sword was passed down to his son Solomon who blessed it with holy sacraments and finally ended up in the hands of the knight Galahad centuries later.

Due to the blade's history of being wielded by Pagan giants, Jewish kings and Christian knights, it has acquired the dual attribute of a "holydemonic sword". Etched with both Pagan runes and prayers to Yahweh, it is a sword that bridges the gap between Paganism and Judeo-Christianity. When invoked as a holy sword, the blade will burn with pure white light, dealing immense damage to demons, Pagans and everything unholy. Invoked as a demonic sword, the blade becomes engulfed in red and black flames that burn hotter against individuals associated with the Monotheistic conception of God.

Due to Saber's hatred of the religion that subjugated his land and people, it goes without saying which aspect he favors.

Zagan
    Heart Of The Evil God

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A crystallization of the legend where Saber's heart was cut out after death and found to bear the image of the god Dagon upon it. This Noble Phantasm is Saber's very heart, the heart of a god from primeval times that still beats within his chest. Once invoked, Saber fully channels the power of his patron god into his body, effectively becoming a psuedo-avatar of Dagon. He gains the Skill Divinity (False) and his skin becomes covered in iron-hard fish scales to defend against attack.

As Dagon was a god of water, Saber can freely command all sources of water within ten metres of his location, in a manner akin to Kayneth's Volumen Hydrargyrum. If no water is close by Saber can also unleash a blast of highly pressurized water from his mouth, able to slice through solid steel with ease. However, due to the writings of H.P Lovecraft depicting Dagon as a grotesque fish-monster having influenced the god's conception in the popular consciousness, this Noble Phantasm has suffered a distortion akin to the Innocent Monster Personal Skill.

The longer this Noble Phantasm is active, the more Saber will begin transforming into a horrific hybrid between fish and man. Along with the aformentioned scales, his fingers and toes become webbed, his eyes turn ink black and glassy, massive ridged spines erupt along his back and from his elbows and his jaw unhinges into a hideous gaping maw. Saber can use this transformation offensively, growing out the scales on his body to form makeshift blades or shedding them as dagger-like projectiles.

While powerful on land, Saber becomes an almost invincible existence when fought underwater. When submerged, Saber gains a rank-up to his Strength and Endurance parameters. Agility in particular is raised to A++ due to his vastly increased mobility underwater, allowing Saber to swim at extreme speeds that bely his massive girth. He also gains a powerful healing factor, constantly regenerating his wounds as long as he remains in contact with water. Even the strongest Heroic Spirits would have trouble defeating Saber in his native territory.

Saber's sanity degrades as his transformation continues, until he's little more than a beast driven by predatory instinct. His own Master would be unable to properly control Saber in this form, as even Command Seals would be overwhelmed before the sheer amount of magical energy exuding from the grotesque giant's body. Saber despises this Noble Phantasm, seeing it as a blasphemy to his god and will refuse to invoke it under any conditions. If Saber were to be by any circumstances forced to use it, his last act as a human would be to immediately kill his Master for forcing such a debasement upon him.

Rough depiction of his fully transformed appearance

If summoned as Lancer he'd have...
    Brionac Origin
    Birth Of The Five Roaring Stars

Type: Anti-Army

Goliath's spear, as thick as a weaver's beam and topped with a blade of solid iron tapering off into an elegant yet vicious point. After his death, it was brought by the descendants of David to Ireland where it became the origin for Brionac- the spear of Lugh and one of the Four Sacred Treasures of the Tuatha De Danaan. In this sense, its nature is no different than the many nameless prototypes stored within Gilgamesh's Gate Of Babylon.

By throwing the spear high into the air and shouting its true name, the spear will split into five copies made of azure light that rain down on the target and detonate in a massive explosion of magical energy. The spears can either be made to converge on a single enemy- maximizing destructive power- or spread to bombard the entire battlefield at once in a carpet bombing-like attack. After this attack is completed, the spear will reform and return to Goliath's hands. This Noble Phantasm is the precursor to the spear wielded by the god Lugh and, if the two were to clash directly, Goliath's would prevail due to being an earlier incarnation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's that Goliath sheet I've been talking about. I intended him as a counterpart to Vlad in some ways, being a proud patriot who defended his land but was demonized into a monster by popular culture. Much thanks to Hermes and Padoru for some ideas on fleshing out his NPs. And as always, comments and criticisms are appreciated.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; February 7th, 2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Added Lancer-Class NP

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He is a much cooler guy then i expected, but i gues that is not news to the nasuverse. Zagan kinda reminds me of vlad's legend of dracula, down to the "refuse to use" part. I would like to see the interactions betwen him and David and what they think of each other

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    He is a much cooler guy then i expected, but i gues that is not news to the nasuverse. Zagan kinda reminds me of vlad's legend of dracula, down to the "refuse to use" part. I would like to see the interactions betwen him and David and what they think of each other
    Cooler in the sense of his abilities or his personality? With David, I'd imagine he'd hate him for being an Israelite (follower of Yahweh), but have a grudging admiration for being the only one brave enough to fight him.

Might add that into the sheet sometime if I feel like writing up a Relationships section.