Page 502 of 858 FirstFirst ... 2402452492497500501502503504507512552602 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry historia (/gally?) what is a femto ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    An irredeemable shithead post-transformation into a literal God of Evil.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Caster

Identity: Erwin Schrödinger
    Height: 130 cm
    Weight: 19 kg
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Star
    Origin: Austria
    Weapon: Cat
    Dislikes: Nazis
    Talents: Knowledge about a bit of everything
    Natural enemy: Albert Einstein

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Luck: B
    Mana: B+
    NP: A

Background
    Schrödinger was an Austrian physicist, although he also studied genetics, philosophy and metaphysics. In 1926, inspired by the work of De Broglie, he formulated an outstanding formula that analyzed the behavior of electrons as that of a wave instead of as that of a particle. This theory was praised by the great minds of the time, including Planck and Einstein, who claimed his idea sprang from true genius, and would make him win the Nobel of Physics in 1933. Nowadays, he’s considered the “father” of Quantum Physics because of this.

It was in 1933 that he’d move to Oxford, unable to stand the persecution of Jews by the Nazis. One year later, he’d publish his famous cat paradox, in which a cat inside a box was alive and dead at the same time but in different parallel universes until someone checked the inside of the box.

In 1936, he returned to Austria, waiting for a post in the University of Graz, Austria. However, the Nazis would rename the university with the name of Hitler, what made Schrödinger write a regretful letter in which he said he had misjudged his country’s will and destiny. Due to this letter, he lost the job and fled to Rome. In 1939, thanks to some help from the President of the League of Nations, he got a new job in Dublin, where he studied electromagnetic theory and relativity, and began to publish a unified field theory. He thought this theory was mind-blowing, but Einstein pointed it was generic and stopped to talk about this topic with Schrödinger.

As it has been mentioned before, Schrödinger studied different topics besides unified field theory. He was greatly influenced by the Vedic principles, as the knowledge of the Vedas was found to be consistent with Quantum Physics experiments. In his last book,
    My vision of the World
    Meine Weltansicht”
    , Schrödinger said that our life is in a certain sense the whole existence, as everything in this world is connected. This influence has also affected his wave equation and the biological research compiled in his book “What is life?”.

Although Schrödinger is a man in our world, the version that has been summoned, native of a foreign universe, is a little girl. This doesn’t affect the Servant’s capabilities at all.

Personality
    Upon seeing her for the first time, you wouldn’t think Schrödinger is one of the greatest minds of the 20th century. Once you get to know her, your opinion won’t probably change much. Showing the curiosity of a child, she is interested on almost everything. She won’t get bored as long as she has something to study, but will have a loud tantrum if there is nothing for her to research. If you give her a book about the Vedas, she’ll be really happy.

She doesn’t like talking about her homeland due to what happened during her life. She also doesn’t really like to hear about Einstein for having offended her.

“It’s his fault. I thought we were friends, but he didn’t want to talk with me anymore after he saw my unified field theory”

Anyone who seems to defend Einstein will be rejected by Schrödinger instantly, but those who say she was right will fill her with joy.

Skills
    Class skills
    Item Construction –
    It’s not like Schrödinger crafted any object, so this skill has been lost. She is still able to write complex formulas and equations without trouble.

Territory Creation E

Schrödinger can create a studio to work, but she’s very messy and has a lot of trouble tidying it, what has resulted in a very low rank.

Personal skills
    Vedic Principles C
    The knowledge of the Vedas that not only influenced Schrödinger, but also other great minds, like Tesla and Heisenberg. Although metaphysics and science are usually thought to be polar opposites, the consistence of this branch of thought with the groundbreaking formulas made by the founders of Quantum Physics made them be greatly inspired by it. The principle of “one is all, all is one” is also important in alchemy, with many alchemists believing that understanding it is mandatory to begin with the study of alchemy. While referring to every single particle in the universe as a wave function, Schrödinger maintains that the continuity and unity of Vedanta are reflected in those of wave mechanics, and that every life is somehow the whole existence of the world itself.
    This skill would provide the user with effects of oneness, eliminating their presence and allowing them to tap into mana from different sources other than their Master. It would also allow them to use abilities like magecraft even if they don’t have the natural capability to use them. Of course, one would only enjoy these effects totally if the rank is very high, a privilege reserved for the Vedas that created this philosophy, among which we can count the great Vyasa. As Schrödinger is just influenced by it, the skill shows a lower rank. It still lets her use magecraft to a certain degree. She seems to have a good affinity towards the Fire element. It also allows her to receive mana from different people without them being her Master, although she needs their consent in order to do so, as if she was making a counterfeit contract.

Single-Mindedness C
    A superhuman degree of focus that allows the user to immerse in something. While Schrödinger was designing her unified field theory, she was so concentrated that she forgot about practically everything else, including her own family. This skill shows its worth when she is performing actions like calculation, as well as when she is interested in studying something.

Pioneer of the Stars EX
    A unique skill bestowed to those who became turning points in human history. Any challenge that was previously considered “impossible” becomes “possible”. Thanks to her equation that assigned to every particle the behavior of a wave, which is useful at the time of describing any microscopic or macroscopic system, Schrödinger can be considered the founder of Quantum Physics.

Noble Phantasm

Paradox Cat
    Dead yet alive

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:
    Erwin Schrödinger’s famous paradox, crystallized into a Noble Phantasm. The paradox consisted on introducing a cat in a box with a flask of cyanide and a hammer connected to a radioactivity counter. By irradiating the outside of the box, the counter would make the hammer fall and break the flask. With this, the cat would effectively be poisoned without having to open the box. Now, is the cat alive or dead? The truth can only be known by checking inside the box. As long as the box is unchecked, the cat can be either alive or dead. According to Schrödinger, this would mean that the cat can be considered to be alive and dead at the same time.

By using this Noble Phantasm, Schrödinger summons a feline creature that follows the concept of this paradox. Through a phenomenon similar to Multi-Dimensional Refraction, the cat is in a state that combines life and death. As a result, it seems to be impossible to kill, as it’s technically dead despite it being alive. This makes it a hard opponent despite the relatively low damage it can inflict, although there is a great flaw: since it can’t be dead in order to attack, it becomes vulnerable when attacking. This is similar to how Assassins’ Presence Concealment drops at the moment of striking. Another alternative – albeit uncommon – way to break through this Noble Phantasm is the usage of an attack whose usage involves the Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon, allowing to defeat the creature without having to wait for the most critical moment.

Definiens Omnia Fluctus
    Defining everything as a wave

Type: Anti-System
    Description:
    Schrödinger’s second Noble Phantasm is based on her wave equation, considered the most complete description that can be given to a physical system. Solutions to this equation can describe any system no matter its size, from subatomic to universal level. It is central to every application of quantum mechanics, included quantum field theory, which combines it with Einstein’s relativity. Not even string theory modifies the results of the equation. If there is any other formula that has helped to define the world at a similar level, it would be Newton’s second law, used in classical mechanics rather than on quantum mechanics.

A particle is defined by Schrödinger as a standing wave, bouncing permanently on “walls” that define the body of said particle. By assigning wave functions to a mass, the standing waves of its particles become traveling waves that cause damage to the surroundings. Depending on the function assigned, the waves can be as strong as those created during a low intensity seismic movement. Although the waves are damaging, they can be used defensively as well, provoking an interference with incoming attacks that nullifies their damage and lets Schrödinger be unharmed.

Since this is a Noble Phantasm that defines the physical world, its only disadvantage is its inability to reach the realm of the spiritual. The existence of the particles of the soul, the Spiritrons, wasn’t taken into account by Schrödinger, what makes them be unaffected by the NP. Attacks that strike the mind or the soul can’t be defended either.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 9th, 2018 at 07:00 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That Schrodinger sheet is pretty awesome and hilarious. The quantum superposition in the cat box experiment is completely different from multiverse theory though, so you might want to change that part of the description a bit. There is an interpretation (Many-Worlds) that would have the cat be in two parallel universes, but it's rather fringe and nothing Schrodinger himself thought of.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Changed. Thank you

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah ein Landsmann! ! Your Schrödinger is quite interesting can he/she also outside their Hougu produce paradoxs and where lies their exact capabilities in Magecraft ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 31st, 2018 at 12:52 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Criarino: I... think this should go in Modern Fiction? Honestly I don't even know anymore...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Criarino: I... think this should go in Modern Fiction? Honestly I don't even know anymore...
    Are you implying Criarino's life isn't real? That's cruel

Blog Entries
    In this case, one of the Godhands in Berserk.

- - - Updated - - -

And where's a Servant Sheet created after me.

Or is the Fubooty too strong.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why would you even why

Blog Entries
    I have the feeling that everytime I post something this forum's overall quality decrease
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Oh wow, I totally forgot about that thread.

Blog Entries
    oh, I didn't know about that thread
    sorry
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah ein Landsmann! ! Your Schrödinger is quite interesting can he/she also outside their Hougu produce paradoxs and where lies their exact capabilities in Magecraft ?
    To answer your questions: no and a bit above average

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Servant. Saber, Constantine Palaeologus. But first i shall ask you something master. Why do you summon someone under whom the great empire fell. im a failure of a Emperor even if i stand as the rome's last emperor, well it doesn't matter. i shall fight for you master.
    Faceclaims

Name: Constantine XI Palaeologus
    AKA: The last Emperor of Rome, King of Ends
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Place of Origin: Byzantium
    Natural Enemy: Attila the Hun/Altera

H/W: 193cm/75kg
    Dislikes: The turks
    Talent: Last Stands
    Wish: For Rome to rise again.

STR: D (C~B with his fourth skill)
    END: B (A~A++)
    AGI: B (A~A++)
    MNA: D
    LCK: E

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills
    Imperial Privilege: C
    A skill that allows any skill to be aquired for a short time, representing the authority of a emperor.
    Saber can only aquire skills ment for close quarters combat and for very short time.

Marble Emperor: B-
    By Changing his body parts into marble he can heal them and prevent further damage to them. but as a result they become stiff and nearly immobile until he willingly returns them to their normal state., about 90 percent of his body can be turned to marble this way,. taken from the legend where he was turned to marble to await the day Byzantium, or Rome would rise again.

Charisma: A
    Upon his last hours before the turk siege, he gave his last speech, a arousing speech which inspired each and every single one of his soldiers, every single one dying in battle as He himself fought among their ranks, not as a king or a emperor but as a hero of his country.

Last Emperor: EX
    Heroes who have been the last of the leaders of their country before it fell, it grants significant bonuses the closer on is to an absolute defeat. and even bigger bonuses if the resulting power gap between the himself and the enemy is present. can be activated at will but will always be used at a last measure, he has aquired an EX rank in this skill due to being the last emperor of rome, the worlds longest lasting empire.

Noble Phantasms
    Last Defence of the glorious city
    Unbroken,yet broken-walls of Constantinople.
    (Barrier) (B-)
    The walls of the legendary city. once the biggest city in europe, its walls defended it from invaders for years. but eventually the unbroken walls fell.
    It manifests as a Armor embeded on the flesh, or as a bound field. regardless their effect is the same: Absolute defence. but they can be broken.
    Those who took down walls and defences of the same caliber and legend are able to break through this barrier type noble phantasm, even if they have to exert all their power to do it. such heroes are able to break this Noble Phantasms.

Death rite of an old empire
    Aeternum Gloria Imperii
    (Anti-Army) (A++)
    ''O God. I ask of you what i hoped i never had to ask. as the last emperor of this empire. i ask of you to give me the power that equals the glory of rome, of its every single past emperor, king and leader. and Finaly i ask of you to put this power into my sword. so that i will channel your everlasting light through it.

A powerful conceptual Noble Phantasm, placed on him for his glory as the last roman emperor. the one who would organize its last stand. no matter if he loses or wins, his glory shall be presevered in history, and the last remnant of the worlds first superpower, Will perish.
    Manifesting as the light coming from his sword, the beam carries the light of god. and the glory of each and every single warrior that protected the foundations of rome will manifest as the concept of absolute defeat of one's enemies and protection of one's land, the beam is destructive in its nature, but it carries and even greater damage to those who are destroyers of many nations, conquerors such as Alexander the Great and attila the hun, they would find their power rapidly fade from this world by the Phantasm's effects of perserving the glory of rome, indeed there are many people who are hailed as great leaders who put up last stands. but the last stand of Rome is one which is etched into the legend of mankind as a true sign of bravery.

Personality/Reactions/CE
    Postro Imperator
    O God, may you glory be my guiding light
    May i find peace amongst my fellow emperors and leaders of byzantium, and Rome.
    For it is this last rite that i dedicate towards this once glorious country.

Saber is semingly melancholic, but accepting. he fights with and for any master he gets. be they evil or good. be their goals pure or selfish, He seeks to guide and protect his master. something he wasnt able to do with his city and his country. he feels deep down that all his achievements and hopes will be undermined, and thus never mentions them in order to continue focusing on defending his master. but his loyalty ends with masters who learn nothing of his legend, who continue to stay ignorant even as they walk the path of certain self destruction, and who seek to use saber as their tool. those masters he simply smites, outside of combat however, if he feels the situation is right, he may chat or joke around a bit. but the weight of him being the one under who the rome feel still stands as he constantly feels like things he does are incomplete and spends the rest of the time being guilty or trying to fix them. he is unable to properly meet any roman servant as a equal, except for few notable cases, he surpesses his deep wish for rome to rise again. something he would ask the grail off. but his wish is one which doesnt sit with him as he feels it would be cowardly, perhaps even unworthy to ressurect an empire with gods own vessel.

Romulus: King of the old, the founder of the eternal empire, i am unworthy to meet you. i am the one under which the country you built feel, i am the last emperor of the romans, i dont ask for forgivness Only for acceptance.

Nero Clauidius:
    One of the roman tyrrants huh, no matter my anxiety when with my kin, i always find myself at ease with you, speaks to your popularity with the people, But... i imagined you would be less uh... Feminine...

Arminius:
    You call yourself the eternal enemy of the romans, But you are unable to comprehend any good within them, it amazes me that you havent manifested in the berserker or avenger.

Notes
    kind of a short sheet, but you can only do so much with an last stand type of guy, im happy with how he turned out tho, and i tried to change the style of my writing a bit.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; April 2nd, 2018 at 06:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think that Constantine sheet is one of my favorites from you so far, world-0 jojo_reference. The NPs and Skills all work together very well to paint the portrait of a "last emperor".

Out of curiosity, how do you think he'd interact with my Justinian Alter Servant?
    Last edited by RoydGolden; March 31st, 2018 at 08:00 PM. Reason: I dun goofed

I think that Constantine sheet is one of my favorites from you so far, world-0. The NPs and Skills all work together very well to paint the portrait of a "last emperor".

Out of curiosity, how do you think he'd interact with my Justinian Alter Servant?
    First off in not world-o lol, second off thank you for praise.

as for his interaction with justinian, it would come down to Constantine being constantly envious and jealous justinian for accomplishing much more than him, and justinian hating him for letting the last remnant of rome fall, cue Battle until neither one can stand. and then they would set appart their differences.

oh by the way i always wanted to ask you, why is your justinian specifically ''alter''. why didn't you just resort to making a normal justinian.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; March 31st, 2018 at 07:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    First off in not world-o lol, second off thank you for praise.

as for his interaction with justinian, it would come down to Constantine being constantly envious and jealous justinian for accomplishing much more than him, and justinian hating him for letting the last remnant of rome fall, cue Battle until neither one can stand. and then they would set appart their differences.

oh by the way i always wanted to ask you, why is your justinian specifically ''alter''. why didn't you just resort to making a normal justinian.
    Oh wow, I feel really bad for getting you two mixed up. Forgive me!

With Justinian Alter, I wrote up Belisarius first as a super-loyal devotee, and then came up with the idea for a version of Justinian distorted by her obsessive affections and loyalty sort of like Medb and Cu Alter. Plus I just wanted to cut loose and make a really OP Servant, and making an Alter allowed me to go wild a lot more then I could've for a regular Justinian sheet.

Oh wow, I feel really bad for getting you two mixed up. Forgive me!

With Justinian Alter, I wrote up Belisarius first as a super-loyal devotee, and then came up with the idea for a version of Justinian distorted by her obsessive affections and loyalty sort of like Medb and Cu Alter. Plus I just wanted to cut loose and make a really OP Servant, and making an Alter allowed me to go wild a lot more then I could've for a regular Justinian sheet.
    Weird reasoning because i always make servants who are really powerful powerhouses, or just have broken niches. but ive never resorted to altering any of them in order pump out more murderjuice from them, I would write alters just as what ifs or different archetypes for story or lore reasons, for example i had an idea of an alter version longinus, as a traveling vigilante who just walks the earth impaling evil and vile people with lancea longini regardless of the weight of their crimes. he is not necesseraly more powerful or weaker than ruler longinus but just with a entirely different personality.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; March 31st, 2018 at 07:44 PM.