Page 514 of 858 FirstFirst ... 14414464504509512513514515516519524564614 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,280 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Also no edgy anime F.C.? A missed opportunity.
    Finding Spanish-looking anime FCs is surprisingly hard. I remember one time I had to find one (for my Bernardo Del Carpio sheet) I ended up literally going for a pic of Spain from Hetalia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Only ‘critique’ about the skills is that Spanish kings is too specific, possibly stretch further to Spanish heroes as a whole?
    The Skill is specific to kings (or at least royals) to begin with, so I don't think that's really an issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Not all Servants hit the mark. Not even most.
    Scantily clad lolis.

And Boudica is best mom. Don't diss.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    You have probably heard this before (how I love Sheba's NP, character and Skill but dislike her design), yeah, this is another canon Servant shilling in comparison with my inferior sheets.

This time is mostly shilling tho

Thanks to konchew, here is the TL of Ivan: https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/co...ibles_profile/ (probably already posted in Story and Lore, but I avoid that thread nowadays)

Ivan is goooooooooooood

NP:

Let's start with the most, visually interesting one

Quote Originally Posted by konchew's TL
    『Beast Which Follows Mine Journey』
    Class: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1
    Звери Крестный ход (Zveri Kretzny Hod).
    The Divine Beast's Crucession.
    The emperor marches towards (what he believes to be) the country of the heavens where he ended up at.
    In short, a person that stands in his way is committing treason towards the emperor, which is, in other words, blasphemy towards God.
    Lightning Emperor Ivan regains his state as a giant animal of days of yore and proceeds to mercilessly pulverize the opposition.
    So Lostbelt being controversial aside, I am surprised that Ivan's Lostbelt counterpart doesn't feel detached with the actual Ivan, except this Mammoth NP. Even then, it is pretty much in line with the whole 'proclaimed as God things' they going on which has some historical/demonized basis of it.

Also kinda unrelated, but I like that konchew added how to read the NP name in alphabet instead leaving it in Russian. Take a note, folks.

Next
    『The Black Dogs Crawling Out of my Dreams』
    Range: Everything inside his dominion
    Maximum number of targets: 3000
    Chyornyh・Oprichniki.
    The Army Corps of Black Dogs.
    Lightning Emperor Ivan's Extraordinary Authority transformed into a Noble Phantasm that creates 「royal guards (Oprichniki)」.
    The Oprichniki is an existence that you could call the hands and feet of the Lightning Emperor Ivan who holds the authority to seize the property and lands of every noble.
    Fully clad in black clothes, they rode on black horses using black harnesses and said horses had the head of a dog hanging from their necks.
    At the same time, a broom-shaped whip knit from animal hair, 「Betrayers will be attacked like a dog and swept out with a broom」, seemed to hold such an implication.
    Their community who once ate and slept together and lived under the same roof, does not exist in this world anymore.
    They crawl out of Magical Beast Lightning Emperor Ivan's dreams. A suppressive Noble Phantasm that automatically protects Ivan once he has fallen asleep.
    It distributes an infinite number of soldiers, who do not rest until the enemy is killed. As a group, their violence is overwhelming and their individual weakness is the only saving grace.
    This is pretty much what a normal Ivan will get as an NP. At first glance, "meh, summons army", BUT, you notice something weird here? Anti Unit. And it makes sense, they are not soldiers for warring with a neighbor country, they are the suppressive force to subdue rebels. And we know what is popular at those time: capture the leader, make an example out of him in public.

OK, NP pretty standard. But the next one started to compare with my sheet. The Skill:

Bond 1

Height/Weight: 531cm・2548kg / When combined with the mountain-type magic beast, his height and weight are unknown.
    Source: Historical facts and Lostbelt
    Region: Russia
    Alignment: Lawful Evil/Chaotic Evil
    He is equal parts Lawful and Chaotic.
    The Spirit Origin registered at Chaldea is Lawful.

Bond 2

Known as Russia's worst tyrant, his severity and brutality were unprecedented.
    And such a person was an earnestly devout believer of God. Such an excessively contradictory dual nature could never be permitted for a decent human being, it would be a special right only allowed to an emperor possessing absolute power.

Although, it is possible to understand his personal circumstances via modern day knowledge, if it was an ordinary person, just laying their eyes on this Servant would be enough to make them faint.
    Even if his appearance was not that of a monster, the power he wields is too overwhelming.

Bond 3

○Contradictory Spirit A
    As the emperor of Russia, the Lightning Emperor Ivan established a government of centralized authoritarian rule while imposing a reign of terror on the nation at the same time.
    In the morning, regretting his sins, he confined himself in the church, in the afternoon, he tortured rebels with great delight.
    The souls of a saint and villain seemed to live in perfect coexistence, randomly transforming his alignment into two kinds. Namely, into lawful and chaotic.

○Extraordinary Authority A
    The emperor's authority of absolute obedience the Lightning Emperor Ivan wished for in order to rule over the opposing nobles.
    To the surrounding people, the strong intimidating air results in an intense "heavy pressure" that lowers the rank of their full capacity. In the case of an ordinary human, even seeing will prove to be difficult.
    It's possible to negate the effects with a charisma skill of rank B or higher.
    I was like "I know there will be a character like this!", Edward Ich Dien-han, rejoice. Contradictory Spirit, is nearly identical with my own Two Side of The Same Coin, except this one is more random and but less restrictive, while Coin can be activated at will but seals his other abilities. You can pretty much guess from Ivan's deeds where this come from, and I'm guessing the random part comes from his supposed mental illness. Extraordinary Authority is kinda similar to my own Fear Infliction too.

---

Another thing that I like to address is, how much being 'not human anymore' weighted in this profile. Idk why, but this is really-really my kind of things.

The thing I like about this the most is, despite being a Lostbelt, you can still find a lot of Ivan in it, something that I found missing in some Servants like Alters or Foreigners. Foreigners are the worst offender, while they pretty much faithful toward the HS, the Outer Gods ended up being a side note (not to mention having very little connection except stretching them 3 km wide), which as a fan, make me pissed.

whoooops. I thought konchew is kinalvin, I mixed him up with his reddit name. Sorry.
    Last edited by Spartacus; April 12th, 2018 at 06:39 PM. Reason: mixed up people

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a Questiion in Terms of the Foreigner class must it be a outer God inevitably or could also Count a "Intern" God like Seth;Odiris or Indra or a Demon like Asmodeus or Baal?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It wouldn't be called Foreigner if the deity was from our world, don't you think?

@Hermes Like Royd said, it was very hard to find a fitting FC (I also thought about using Hetalia's Spain).

@pinetree Thought a daemon would be too OP, honestly
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 12th, 2018 at 07:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    i have just asked because if you think about it you could view stretched out of as example a latin american Anubis or Indra as "Foreign" Deity and also could Count the Demon/daemons as Gods/Deities of their respective World and Just by the way what is exactly the difference(when there any exist) between Daemon and Demon ?and could e compared the power of a daemon with a Death Apostel or Vlad in dracule mode ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    i have just asked because if you think about it you could view stretched out of as example a latin american Anubis or Indra as "Foreign" Deity and also could Count the Demon/daemons as Gods/Deities of their respective World
    No. Outer Gods are Lovecraftian entities, not Anubis Gonzalez.

The wiki can answer almost all your other questions

Blog Entries
    I have a Questiion in Terms of the Foreigner class must it be a outer God inevitably or could also Count a "Intern" God like Seth;Odiris or Indra or a Demon like Asmodeus or Baal?
    Well I guess you could go for a Moonbelt/alternate universe version of an "Intern God" and have it work, maybe, but the entire point of them being a Foreigner is that the deity is from another world. It probably doesn't have to be an Outer God, though, just powerful and not of 'this' World - somebody did a Foreigner that was Hakuno 'possessed' by the Moon Cell and that worked pretty well. So if you had a Heroic Spirit somehow connected to, like, Type MERCURY or something you could probably classify them as a Foreigner if you wanted?

Hmm... I wonder if a version Altera who's more connected to being the White Titan/Sefar/Velbar 02 could qualify as a Foreigner?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The description of the Foreigner class I read implies that it must be an eldritch being. If you want to make, I don't know, Moctezuma possessed by Indra, that wouldn't qualify as a Foreigner in my book even if it's a parallel world Indra

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    The description of the Foreigner class I read implies that it must be an eldritch being. If you want to make, I don't know, Moctezuma possessed by Indra, that wouldn't qualify as a Foreigner in my book even if it's a parallel world Indra
    The Foreigner Class is already a weird and kind of stupid implementation, Nasu restricting it to only Lovecraftian monsters just makes it even worse.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    We just have to make our own class: Native

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't that make every Servant that is not a Foreigner a Native?
    Last edited by MehKitteh; April 12th, 2018 at 08:46 AM. Reason: do not post while half-asleep, kids

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How about this? Worshipper, the class of those who received the favor of a God without being related to them by blood.

Blog Entries
    I had thought about a (Gods)carrier class for those who carry out divine will.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So basically you're making Goliath a Foreigner now huh

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    i-it's ok! everyone has an obsession with a sheet or two!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    So basically you're making Goliath a Foreigner now huh
    Hm not really hen im honest i dont know how i should Change his skill and abbility set beside that pinetree how do you find him in the endstate?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hm not really hen im honest i dont know how i should Change his skill and abbility set beside that pinetree how do you find him in the endstate?
    I didn't read it.
    I really doubt my first opinion would change if I did though.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    i-it's ok! everyone has an obsession with a sheet or two!
    Foreigner Cain, with the justification that the fallen angels (Nephilim) his tribe contracted with were actually aliens? Okay, I'll stop now...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Going back to the previous topic: I like the Foreigner class, Abigail is bad but Hokusai is amazing so I'm willing to trust that we'll get more good Foreigners. Also making the eldritch god so irrelevant to their actual character is good and should keep happening, Lovecraftian beings don't really work well outside of being background and/or justifications for other stuff that is happening.

Though I expect most of our Foreigners will come from Lostbelt alternate history stuff, sadly.