Page 632 of 858 FirstFirst ... 132532582622627630631632633634637642682732 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PioneerOfTheStarsEX View Post
    I feel like i'm hitting a roadblock with this Wright Brothers sheet, specifically on how to make the dual servant idea work, i mean, FGO's "Anne & Mary" and "Sakamoto & Oreo" was cool enough but Orville & Wilbur really is fundamentally different from them... Any ideas? Like, is there any "dual servant" siblings or twins made before?
    I don't see why you couldn't just make them two Servants sharing a class container through the Combination Skill, like Anne and Mary.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Any opnions on my alter-ego? I need to know if i am rusty.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Any opnions on my alter-ego? I need to know if i am rusty.
    She seems okay. How exactly does her Thousand Curse work, though? I presume it's not an automatic instant-kill against anyone not connected to the concept of death, since that'd be OP as heck and you specifically noted her version is weaker than usual. Does it just let her attacks bypass regeneration, immortality and the like then? Also, does her first NP do anything other than seal Skills deriving from life and death?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    She seems okay. How exactly does her Thousand Curse work, though? I presume it's not an automatic instant-kill against anyone not connected to the concept of death, since that'd be OP as heck and you specifically noted her version is weaker than usual. Does it just let her attacks bypass regeneration, immortality and the like then? Also, does her first NP do anything other than seal Skills deriving from life and death?
    thousand curse works almost like mystic eyes of death perception. Actualy, the whole aesthetic of the sheet is inspired by void Shiki
    Yomutsu hirasaka does indeed have other powers (like spawning a tainting fog and a "gate of skye-like" funcion, however Alter-ego is unable to use them.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PioneerOfTheStarsEX View Post
    I feel like i'm hitting a roadblock with this Wright Brothers sheet, specifically on how to make the dual servant idea work, i mean, FGO's "Anne & Mary" and "Sakamoto & Oreo" was cool enough but Orville & Wilbur really is fundamentally different from them... Any ideas? Like, is there any "dual servant" siblings or twins made before?
    Since you said that you wanted something Babbage-esque, why not make them them dual pilots of an airplane mecha ala Gurren Lagann? They are Pioneers of the Stars so their NP can take on a humanoid appearance due to it representing
    humanity
    the determination to overcome any hurdles
    or something.

I don't see why you couldn't just make them two Servants sharing a class container through the Combination Skill, like Anne and Mary.
    Combination is about their fighting ability when working together, not their nature as a dual Servant. Would be pretty weird for inventors to have it. Though maybe something like a mixed Skill of Combination and Single-mindedness would be fitting.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Taira No Masakado "The First Samurai"

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Saber, Archer, Berserker, Avenger

Armament: A
    Tachi
    Japanese curved sword
    designed to cut through enemies while on horseback. Can also summon an ash-grey warhorse for mounted combat.

Strength- A
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- A+

Personality
    A dour and stern man. His constant grimace seems as if to say he hates everyone and everything. However, that impression is far from the truth. Rider is deeply compassionate to commoners and those who have suffered oppression. On the other hand, he hates nobles and oppressors with a burning passion, going out of his way to attack them when given the chance. Rider also has a soft spot for young children, and is rather embarrassed over how his grim demeanour tends to scare them away.

Wish on the Holy Grail
    To reunite with his daughter Satsuki.

Dislikes: aristocracy, betrayal
    Talent: waging a rebellion
    Natural Enemy: Towara Tota

Class Skills
    :

Riding- A
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, all mundane mounts can be ridden at a high degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts.

Magic Resistance- C
    Confers protection against magical effects. Spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Spark Of Rebellion- A
    A Skill for those who became famous for leading a rebellion. Comprises the effects of Charisma and Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit at the same rank. Rider led a famous revolt against the emperor of Japan. Peasants flocked to join his rebellion, seeing him as the hero who would save them from a corrupt and arrogant aristocracy.

Divinity- C
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Rider was enshrined as a god after death to appease his wrathful spirit.

Battle Continuation- A+
    The ability to continue combat while injured. At this rank, Rider can keep fighting after receiving multiple fatal wounds, his vengeful spirit animating his body far past the limits of mortal flesh. Even if his head is severed or his heart destroyed, Rider can last for a few minutes before perishing, allowing him to potentially take his opponent down with him. In legend, Rider's severed head roamed the countryside of Kyoto for months after his execution, cursing his killers and demanding revenge. This ghoulish spectacle continued until Rider's head was buried in his hometown and a shrine erected in his honor, finally quelling his thirst for vengeance.

Noble Phantasms
    Nanatsu Kagemusha
    Seven Shades Of The Revolutionary

Type: Anti-Team

A Noble Phantasm where Rider summons the seven famous body doubles who he rode into battle with in legend. They possess all of Rider's parameters and Personal Skills, albeit at one rank lower, and lack any of his Noble Phantasms. Once a double is slain, it dissolves apart into a shimmering cloud of butterflies, evoking the swarm that flew over Kyoto before his rebellion. The imposters are utterly indistinguishable from Rider except for one detail; only the real one casts a shadow.

Incidentally, the seven doubles can also be allegorized to represent the seven stars in the Big Dipper constellation, which Rider worshipped in the guise of the god Myoken.

Tetsukawa
    Body Of Iron, Heart Of Steel

Type: Anti-Army

According to folklore, Rider possessed a body of solid iron that made him impervious to attack except for a small patch of unguarded flesh on his temple. His Noble Phantasm is a manifestation of that legend. Once invoked, metal objects of all kinds will be drawn towards Rider from across a one mile radius, as if attracted by a strong gravitational force. The accumulated metal then swirls around Rider and condenses into a giant samurai armor that he can control from within like a mecha. This "mecha-armor" can continually grow and get stronger by pulling more metal from its surroundings, potentially reaching up to 210 meters tall.

However, this Noble Phantasm possesses the same weakness it did in legend; a small but visible gap in the armor over the forehead section that allows attacks to pass through unimpeded. Since the "control seat" from which Rider pilots the metal giant is also located in its forehead, this makes him very vulnerable to attack should the opponent be discerning enough to notice his weakness.

As a last resort, Rider can release the accumulated metal outwards, creating a massive tornado of swirling metal spanning roughly a city block in all directions. The sheer speed of the metal fragments and the violent shockwaves of wind produced can mince humans to ribbons and destroy buildings with ease.

By far the strongest application of his Noble Phantasm; Rider generally refuses to use it due to the risk of collateral damage to his allies and innocent civilians.

Blog Entries
    So... Any thoughts about my archer?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's weird but funny. I like it.

Taira: That second NP is quite cool, I didn't know there was a Japanese hero with the classical "invulnerable except here". I wonder how he'd interact with my Ferdiad.

Shinigami: Very cute, and very nice. Good to see you again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    So... Any thoughts about my archer?
    Not if you ask less than a day after it's posted.

People have lives.

- - - Updated - - -

'Sides, most of your responses will be empty praise. That won't help you.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I don't see why Medea being sympathetic would have to make Piper an asshole for fighting her. Just because a villain is sympathetic doesn't mean they don't still have to be defeated, after all. But in general I get what you mean about Riordan tending to take myths at face value. I guess I just like Nasu's interpretative method more, even if it does result in some howling inaccuracies now and again.
    Another thing I forgot to mention about the differences between Riordan and Nasu's takes on the myths is that fundamentally, while Riordan's books use the myths as a setting and background, the focus is ultimately not on them, but Rick's OCs going through similar, yet unique situations. Nasu, on the other hand, focuses on the legends themselves, using an interpretive method to give them more depth than source material does and make them real characters at times.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The important thing to take away from this is "Medea did nothing wrong so fighting her makes you an asshole"

Evidence

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    The important thing to take away from this is "Medea did nothing wrong so fighting her makes you an asshole"

Evidence
    Does that make Rin an asshole for clobbering her in the UBW route?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    No, but with the whole Piper thing, I remember specifically Medea exclaimed that she was the victim prior to Piper breaking her down, and the only way Piper could refute her was to cite the less charitable interpretation of her myth. It's been awhile, and now that I think about it, a more sympathetic Medea could have worked, but what's done is done.

Blog Entries
    Is that even a question? Of course

I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes

Servant List

Blog Entries
    Been neglecting the thread since I took ownership. Was planning on releasing a Rider ver. of Eleanor of Aquitaine and Caster ver. of Yolande of Aragon I been sitting on for awhile.

Ah. Ah. Ahhh.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't know much about Yolanda, but if you want some ideas, I think you could make her use money as a means of support or something like that. She was a good financial support for the French, wasn't she?

I'm working on a Tezcatlipoca Assassin, and it bugs me that TM's Quetzalcoatl is given so many things that she doesn't have the biggest right to. Or more like, the rest of Aztec myth is forced to adapt around the TM version of Quetzalcoatl?
    Anyway, I hope Tezcatlipoca isn't too overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    TM's Quetzalcoatl is given so many things that she doesn't have the biggest right to.
    Uh, for example?

- - - Updated - - -

it bugs me
    xddd

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    but if you want some ideas
    Both sheets are done.

Blog Entries
    I'm working on a Tezcatlipoca Assassin, and it bugs me that TM's Quetzalcoatl is given so many things that she doesn't have the biggest right to. Or more like, the rest of Aztec myth is forced to adapt around the TM version of Quetzalcoatl?
    Anyway, I hope Tezcatlipoca isn't too overpowered.
    Quetzalcoatl doesn't seem to have much of anything she couldn't have the right to, other than the calendar maybe? I do like the idea that, unlike other gods, the Mesoamerican deities are an alien destructive existence that eventually adopted humanity. All Quetz has to her name is Xiuhcoatl (unfortunate, Ehecatl would have been fine but I guess theyre both snakes) and Quetzalcoatlus. That leaves way more things open.

(In a similar vein, I saw Itzpapalotl as a Velber that had been forcibly adopted into the Aztec mythos. I'm also working on a Tezcatlipoca though, so let's see how different our interpretations turn out!)

I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes

Servant List