Page 703 of 858 FirstFirst ... 203603653693698701702703704705708713753803 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Just finished reading it, and it's pretty cool. His versatile use of plants being balanced by him feeling pain if the plants receive damage is a very good balance. Personality-wise, I think he could get along with Robin Hood. BTW, how OP would he be if he teams up with Romulus?
    How do you find my Berserker Loki,Padoru ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Berserker!Loki: A pretty cool take on the guy. You definitely succeeded in setting him apart from his Lancer and Assassin incarnations. I do have two critiques though. First, Mad Enhancement seems a bit too highly ranked. A-ranked Mad Enhancement means the Servant is basically an angry robot following their Master's orders. Given Loki can still think and speak, I'd say giving him C or even D-ranked Mad Enhancement would be enough, but keeping the caveat that it ranks up when his first NP is invoked. Speaking of said NP, EX-rank is way too high for it. You could keep the exact same effects and easily have it A or A+ ranked.

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished reading it, and it's pretty cool. His versatile use of plants being balanced by him feeling pain if the plants receive damage is a very good balance. Personality-wise, I think he could get along with Robin Hood. BTW, how OP would he be if he teams up with Romulus?
    Pretty dang OP I'd imagine. Also it'd be an ideal team-up thematically given the historical ties between Rome and Troy. Romulus would definitely merit a mention in the hypothetical relationships section.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Berserker!Loki: A pretty cool take on the guy. You definitely succeeded in setting him apart from his Lancer and Assassin incarnations. I do have two critiques though. First, Mad Enhancement seems a bit too highly ranked. A-ranked Mad Enhancement means the Servant is basically an angry robot following their Master's orders. Given Loki can still think and speak, I'd say giving him C or even D-ranked Mad Enhancement would be enough, but keeping the caveat that it ranks up when his first NP is invoked. Speaking of said NP, EX-rank is way too high for it. You could keep the exact same effects and easily have it A or A+ ranked.
    Mhm okay that with Mad Enhancement does make sense,but how do you find the two noblephantam actually?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Mhm okay that with Mad Enhancement does make sense,but how do you find the two noblephantam actually?
    Both NPs are good (aside from the first one being over-ranked).

For the second one, being able to shoot out his own guts to bind the enemy like chains is such an awesomely grotesque image. (Reminds me of something I went with for one of my old Mage profiles).

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A-ranked Mad Enhancement means the Servant is basically an angry robot following their Master's orders.
    Mr Hyde doesn't look like he's an angry robot, if you ask me

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty dang OP I'd imagine. Also it'd be an ideal team-up thematically given the historical ties between Rome and Troy. Romulus would definitely merit a mention in the hypothetical relationships section.
    Hm WWhat would you say if my Loki would use Mistiltein Atganga on Polydorus would he be able to absorb it without to take ist death effect,i wonder ?

Blog Entries
    Mr Hyde doesn't look like he's an angry robot, if you ask me
    Doesn't Berserker Jekyll have his ME normally sealed under Powerless Shell? I was under the impression that after invoking his NP and transforming into a werebeast, he did act like more or less a mindless monster.

Blog Entries
    Doesn't Berserker Jekyll have his ME normally sealed under Powerless Shell? I was under the impression that after invoking his NP and transforming into a werebeast, he did act like more or less a mindless monster.
    I have changed Lokis Mad Enhancement to B which i would find a good solution what would you say ?
    and which of the currently released Loki Version would you say are the strongest/have the biggest Winning chances ,Royd?

Blog Entries
    Hm WWhat would you say if my Loki would use Mistiltein Atganga on Polydorus would he be able to absorb it without to take ist death effect,i wonder ?
    He'd almost certainly be able to absorb it. Milstilteinn Atganga's way of attacking is growing roots through the victim's body, which is Polydorus's default state anyways, so he'd just shrug it off. Mistilteinn Kunnandi would result in more of a conceptual clash if it hit him, since they both have an "absorption" attribute.

Since Mistilteinn is an NP while Self-Modification is only a Skill though, the former would likely win out and consume Polydorus's plant-essence, severely crippling or killing him.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I specifically mentioned Hyde because Jekyll isn't mad due to Powerless Shell. And well, being a mindless monster is kinda the opposite of robotic. Anyways, I was thinking of FGO (kill me for it if you want) Hyde, who just goes "DIEDIEDIEDIE!!!"

Blog Entries
    I hope changed Lokis Mad Enhancement to B which i would find a good solution what would you say ?
    and which of the currently released Loki Version would you say are the strongest/have the biggest Winning chances ,Royd?
    Biggest chances of winning at what? I presume you mean the Grail War, since you didn't specify any particular opponent.

It's actually pretty hard to quantify since you balanced out their Skillsets quite well. Assassin Loki has better Skills and a more powerful version of Mistilteinn, but lacks the trump card tree NP his Lancer incarnation has. Berserker Loki is obviously the greatest threat physically, but lacks the planning and manipulative prowess that normally makes Loki so dangerous.

Overall I'd say it's a rough tie between Assassin and Berserker, since the tree is probably too impractical to set up in most Grail Wars.

Blog Entries
    what's with all the naked dudes lately

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    you love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    I specifically mentioned Hyde because Jekyll isn't mad due to Powerless Shell. And well, being a mindless monster is kinda the opposite of robotic. Anyways, I was thinking of FGO (kill me for it if you want) Hyde, who just goes "DIEDIEDIEDIE!!!"
    How do you find my Berserker Loki ,King of padoru ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not bad, but Royd has said pretty much the same to what I think. The idea of chaining people with his guts deserves my approval

The Great Plague Black Death

The Great Plague
    Assassin Black Death

Class: Assassin

Alternate Classes: Ruler, Caster, Berserker

True Name: Black Death (Bubonic Plague)

Alignment: True Neutral

Armaments: Medical bag and associated, and outdated equipment

Appearance: A plague doctor

Bio: 1946, trade ships have been coming and going, from China, to Europe, caring spices, fruits, and rats infested with fleas. As these diseased pest spread from town to town, they made their way inland, and infected all in their path with the bubonic plague, what was then know, as the Black Death. For years, thousands, died daily to this horrible plague, and forever changed the world.

This great and terrible day would be recorded into the Throne of Heroes, as an Anti-Hero, representing the disease itself, and thus has taken the form of those born from the tragedy. The Plague Doctor.

Parameters

Strength: D
    Endurance: B+
    Agility: C
    Mana: C+
    Luck: B+
    NP: B++

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment C: No disease may be found, only their effect on others, as such it is very difficult to find Assassin, however, being the most famous plague in history, in addition to modern technology making it easier to find diseases, this skill is demarked.

Personal Skills:

Evolution B: A skill similar to Self-Modification, it allows Assassin to alter and change his body. Unlike Self-Modification however, Assassin has no control over his changes. The occur either at random, or in response to something that happened to Assassin.

Disease A++: A unique skill that gives Assassin qualities similar to a disease. It allows Assassin to survive in conditions that even servants may not be able to, and allows Assassin to survive and heal from any wound, so long as a single fragment of his body survives, no matter how small it may be. It also gives him all the same weakness of diseases as well, such as heat, and medicine. It also allows him to infect others with minor illnesses.

Absence of Conscience EX: Being created from an unthinking, unfeeling disease, Assassin cannot be effected by skills or magic that affect the mind, no matter how strong. Even EX rank Charisma or mind altering magic, can only mildly inconvenience him.

Noble Phantasms:

The Great Plague: My True Face B+

To activate this Noble Phantasm Assassin removes his mask stating "We all Fall down." afterwards, his body transforms into a black cloud. Any whom breath in this cloud is infected with the Bubonic Plague, even servants aren't immune. This plague cannot cured by ordinary medicine, and even magic can do nothing if it is below B+ rank. Only servants with a specialty in healing may supersede such restrictions. If none infected dies, than Assassin is died, but if one victim dies, than Assassin can reform.

Invocation of Death: He Who Walks Where I Walk A+

Many of the modern depictions of death have come as a result of the Great Plague, and as such this Noble Phantasm allows Assassin to summon, the Grim Reaper. This servant has no real strength, being weaker that an E class servant, however it comes with the advantage of being intangible. This false servant cannot attack in the conventional manner, but it is capable of inflecting maladies and illness onto others, as well as draining their life.

Interaction with other servantsNursery Rhyme: "Ring a ring o roses, a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down."

Servants known for healing: "Know that I do not hate your kind. It is only natural that you would destroy what kills you. And I expect, you wont hate me, after all, it is just as natural that I spread."

William Shakespeare: "Ah, the great scribe himself. I'd like you to know, I am quite glad and proud to be a part of your play, even if only as a obstacle."

Other servants I've done, Mary Seacole, Artoria Pendragon Shilder, Artoria Pendragon Caster, Gilgamesh Brawler, Louis Cyr, and Fairy Tale
    Last edited by DracoFay; November 23rd, 2018 at 04:44 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    As I promised...

True Name:
    Menelaus
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MAG: D
    LCK: E
    NP: A++

Skills
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance:
    B
    As typical for a hero from the heyday of the Age of Gods, Menelaus is afforded a decent rank in this skill.

Riding: EX
    All manners of creatures can be handled freely, but the same does not apply to vehicles that did not exist in his time. An abnormal rank achieved not with Rider's own skill, but rather because of his unique "mount".

Personal Skills:
    Golden Rule: A
    A measure of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Combining the spoils from the Trojan War with the countless treasures he acquired from around the Mediterranean Sea during the journey back home, Menelaus returned to Sparta as the richest king in Greece.

Revelation (False): A
    Rather than being guided by a mysterious "voice of the heavens", he receives battle tips from his "mount". Because he does not receive visions of the future himself, the effectiveness is weaker than that of Revelation, but the guidance comes more often than usual.

Memory of Beauty: EX
    The image of the "most beautiful woman" has been forever etched in Menelaus' existence. He possesses complete immunity to any Charm and Seduction-type mental interference effects, not because of amazing mental fortitude, but because he is already under the most powerful effect possible.

Noble Phantasms
    Proteus
    The Ever-Changing Ocean
    - Anti-Unit, Rank EX

A mysterious deity of the ocean, known as the Old Man of the Sea. During the journey back to Sparta, Menelaus and his crew became stranded in Egypt as part of the revenge of the gods who sided with Troy. Taking pity on the Spartans and not having the best relationship with her father, Proteus' daughter Eidothea advised Menelaus that if he managed to capture him, the god would be forced to reveal how the king could appease the Olympians... but it appears that instead, Menelaus preferred to just enslave the shape-shifting deity and have him carry all his troops back to Sparta.

Proteus incarnates the ocean's elusiveness and constantly changing nature, and it is not for no reason that he is the origin of the adjective "protean", being perhaps the greatest shapeshifter in the world. During his struggle against Menelaus, he changed his form to all sorts of animals and even plants, and even to inorganic substances such as fire and water as a last resort, but even then the king of Sparta did not let go of him. This nigh-inconceivable versatility more than makes up for his general lack of firepower and places him among the most dangerous mount-type Noble Phantasms.

Though perfectly intelligent and able to talk, he only communicates mentally and with Menelaus, and only to foretell the future (perhaps fearing reprisal from the king). Despite being able to turn into nearly anything, his preferred form is that of a seal.

Oath of Tyndareus
    Loyalty to Her Chosen
    - Anti-Army, Rank A++

When it became clear that Tyndareus would be unable to choose a husband for his daughter Helen without sparking a war, Odysseus offered the solution is exchanged for help courting Tyndareus' niece Penelope. He suggested that all the suitors swear a solemn oath to defend Helen's husband in all quarrels and conflicts, no matter the circumstance. Once all had sworn, he had them draw lots - letting fate choose, just as how Zeus was chosen to be the king of the gods. And fate decided that the most beautiful woman in the world was to be Menelaus'.

As an Heroic Spirit, the oath sworn by all those suitors has become as binding as a Servant's contract, allowing Menelaus to call upon any of them for aid in combat, however many times he wants, as long as there is enough magical energy to supply him. This includes even Heroic Spirits more powerful than Menelaus himself, such as Agamemnon, Ajax the Greater, Diomedes, and Philoctetes. Though they are free in how they help him, they cannot perform any action that would have a negative impact to him.

Menelaus refuses to use this Noble Phantasm under all circumstances. He could not bear to burden his companions once again.

Lore & Personality
    Dislikes:
    Waste, gods, having others do things for him
    Talents:
    Being (un)lucky

A central figure in the Trojan War, who can be said to be the real reason the conflict started. Hailing from the cursed house of Atreus, as the younger brother of Agamemnon, Menelaus expected had no great ambitions in life, being content with simply aiding his brother in Mycenae. When Greece's greatest men went to court Helen, he joined in, having nothing to lose but no expectation of being chosen either.

And yet he was. Above all the mighty heroes gathered there, fate had chosen him, Menelaus, to be the husband of the most beautiful woman in the world and king of Sparta. Of course, fate is a cruel mistress, and the tragedy that followed is well known to all.

As the war raged on throughout years, Menelaus became more and more self-conscious about the war. When he finally found Helen, he wanted to kill her for all the strife and suffering she had caused, the thousands of lives that had been lost because of her. But he could not. Not because of her beautiful-beyond-compare body, but because he realized that doing so would've made all the sacrifices of the Greek for naught. More blood had been spilled than ever in Greek history, all so that Helen would be his again. Wether he still wanted her or not did not matter. He couldn't possibly refuse her after all that happened.

As a Servant, Menelaus still carries the sadness that followed him after the war. He is well aware that even though the war was fought because of him, the heavy lifting was done by greater heroes such as Achilles, Odysseus and Diomedes. Regretting his (relatively) small part, he wishes to prove his own worth by fighting alone, avoiding even aid from his Master when possible. Of course, since he beat Proteus on his own, using the sea deity is fair game...

Having lived a peaceful and luxurious life in Sparta, he has no wish for the Grail, and instead wants to offer it to all the Achaeans that died in the Trojan War. Maybe then he'll finally be at peace.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; November 23rd, 2018 at 06:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    A little surprised Menelaus doesn't have any kind of wrestling/Pankration Skill, given his feat of grappling Proteus into submission no matter what form the god took. Great sheet otherwise though.

Blog Entries
    cool sheet otherwise, though