Page 706 of 858 FirstFirst ... 206606656696701704705706707708711716756806 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    He was found with an axe.

here some guide

KEYWORDS:
    -ONE OF THE OLDEST KNOWN HUMAN = BONKER STATS
    -PRESERVED BODY ON ICE = CONCEPTUAL IMMUNITY
    -GIVING NEW POV ABOUT CHOPPER AGE CIVILIZATION = SOMETHING2 BRINGING AOG
    -INSTANT DEATH ABILITY FROM HIS RUMORED CURSE
    -REALITY MARBLE OF ICE

-Weakness: water puddle

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's a very minor nitpick, but I should note that Dracula was a real title Vlad received from his father. Bram Stoker didn't invent it for his book, though he did certainly popularize it. Other than that, this is a very good sheet.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It's a very minor nitpick, but I should note that Dracula was a real title Vlad received from his father. Bram Stoker didn't invent it for his book, though he did certainly popularize it. Other than that, this is a very good sheet.
    Technically, the title he received was Dracul, and that was from being a member of the Order of the Dragon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    (and slaughtering Ottomans...)
    This reminds me that we have quite a lack lack of Ottoman Servants...

So here's some Ottoman Servant ideas I might or might not pick in the near future (i still have like 7 other unfinished servants and one or two fics in my list but whatever):

Rider Hayreddin Barbarossa; the most successful pirate in the Mediterranean, or possibly in the world.
    NP: Akdeniz Bizimdi

Caster Piri Reis; the famous navigator, and your ally in Assassin's Creed Revelation.
    NP: Kitab-ı Bahriye

Assassin Roxelana; wife of Suleiman who rules THE Harem which manipulates the Sultans behind the scene.
    NP: Hürrem Sultan

Archer Sokollu Mehmed Pasha; A Serbian born Janissary who is known to be the most badass Vizier in Ottoman History.
    NP: Na Drini Cuprija

Saber Matrakçi Nasuh; a polymath possessing countless talents, which among other things, includes swordplay, and tabletop gaming.
    NP: Tuhfet-ul Guzat

Lancer Osman I; founder of the Ottoman Empire, from which it got its name from.
    NP: Ghaza Thesis

Berserker Ibrahim the Mad; a mental guy who basically is the embodiment of everything bad about the Ottoman Empire.
    NP: Kardeş Katliamı

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Anju.
    Last edited by 34; November 28th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post

So here's some Ottoman Servant ideas I might or might not pick in the near future (i still have like 7 other unfinished servants and one or two fics in my list but whatever):

Rider Hayreddin Barbarossa; the most successful pirate in the Mediterranean, or possibly in the world. NP: Akdeniz Bizimdi
    Caster Piri Reis; the famous navigator, and your ally in Assassin's Creed Revelation. NP: Kitab-ı Bahriye
    Assassin Roxelana; wife of Suleiman who rules THE Harem which manipulates the Sultans behind the scene. NP: Hürrem Sultan
    Archer Sokollu Mehmed Pasha; A Serbian born Janissary who is known to be the most badass Vizier in Ottoman History. NP: Na Drini Cuprija
    Saber Matrakçi Nasuh; a polymath possessing countless talents, which among other things, includes swordplay, and tabletop gaming. NP: Tuhfet-ul Guzat
    Lancer Osman I; founder of the Ottoman Empire, from which it got its name from. NP: Ghaza Thesis
    Berserker Ibrahim the Mad; a mental guy who basically is the embodiment of everything bad about the Ottoman Empire. NP: Kardeş Katliamı

Oh shit I'm going to use one of them.

I'd say Bajazet the Thunderer, the Sultan captured by the Timurids would also be a good joke Servant sheet.

Also Mahmud II, who abolished and slaughtered the Janissaries and instituted the Tanzimat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Oh shit I'm going to use one of them.
    I'm guessing it's Barbarossa?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Technically, the title he received was Dracul, and that was from being a member of the Order of the Dragon.
    I thought his father was Dracul and Vlad's title was Dracula?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing it's Barbarossa?
    Almost right :P

Blog Entries
    Thanks! Sir Gau has basically said what I was going to say anyway.

Rider Hayreddin Barbarossa; the most successful pirate in the Mediterranean, or possibly in the world.
    NP: Akdeniz Bizimdi

Caster Piri Reis; the famous navigator, and your ally in Assassin's Creed Revelation.
    NP: Kitab-ı Bahriye

Assassin Roxelana; wife of Suleiman who rules THE Harem which manipulates the Sultans behind the scene.
    NP: Hürrem Sultan

Archer Sokollu Mehmed Pasha; A Serbian born Janissary who is known to be the most badass Vizier in Ottoman History.
    NP: Na Drini Cuprija

Saber Matrakçi Nasuh; a polymath possessing countless talents, which among other things, includes swordplay, and tabletop gaming.
    NP: Tuhfet-ul Guzat

Berserker Ibrahim the Mad; a mental guy who basically is the embodiment of everything bad about the Ottoman Empire.
    NP: Kardeş Katliamı

I'm still suprised we still don't have Mehmed II in FGO yet. He showed up in Himuro's World and the Apocrypha anime so...where is he!?

I thought his father was Dracul and Vlad's title was Dracula?
    You're right, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of, has anyone in the history of this thread done Timur the Lame?

Blog Entries
    I sure have never seen one

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spanish Servants deserve more love too, and I don't only mean Conquistadores and Don Quijote

So do you mean more medieval Spanish figures, figures from later in Spanish history, and other non-Age of Exploration Servants?

Blog Entries
    Ail Don did a pretty good sheet of Timur/Tamerlane a while back. Link here.

US Friend Code
    I actually had a half-made Osman sheet somewhere, Saber class though, what with the whole "Sword of Osman" thing. Might try to finish it one of this days.
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So do you mean more medieval Spanish figures, figures from later in Spanish history, and other non-Age of Exploration Servants?
    Writers: Quevedo, Góngora, Lope de Vega, Cervantes, Zorrilla, Espronceda, Bécquer, Juan Ruiz Archpriest of Hita, Federico García Lorca...

Characters: Sancho Panza, La Celestina, Don Juan Tenorio, Sansón Carrasco, Calisto and Melibea, Count Lucanor, Lazarillo de Tormes...

Rulers and nobles: The Catholic Kings, Carlos I of Spain and V of Germany, Abd-al Rahman III, Felipe el Hermoso, Jaime I el Conquistador, Catalina de Aragón...

Warriors: Guzmán el Bueno, Wilfredo el Velloso, Juana de Arintero, Viriato (technically Portuguese but whatever)...

Others: Gaius Appuleius Diocles (charioteer), Curro Jiménez (bandit), Seneca (thinker), Miguel Servet (scientist), Roderic Borgia "Alejandro VI" (Pope), Benedict XIII (Anti-Pope)...
    Last edited by King of Padoru; November 28th, 2018 at 01:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    While I'm at it, might as well post the Servant ideas that I keep procrastinating for quite a some times now. Mostly for self-reference.

Archer Alfred Nobel, the guy who invented dynamite. Also known for the Nobel Prizes.

Alter Ego Sigmund Freud, the guy who concluded that we all want to fuck our mother.

Caster Leo Szilard, that guy from Baccano!, but is Chaotic Good instead of Chaotic Evil.

Ruler Queen Shima, a Javanese queen who embodies the Mahissuramardini aspect of Goddess Parvati/Durga/Kali. Her rule is parallel to that of a certain Chinese Empress who reigned around the same time period.

Archer Dyah Gitarja, the queen regnant of Majapahit, under which Gajah Mada first proclaimed his oath to unify Nusantara. Embodies the nurturing yet fierce aspect of the goddess Parvati/Durga/Kali.

Rider Queen Kadita, Javanese goddess of the sea, and of tsunamis.

Assassin Ken Arok version 3.4, don't tell castor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Spanish Servants deserve more love too, and I don't only mean Conquistadores and Don Quijote
    Yeah, there's more to Europe than just Britain and France, Nasu.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Rider Queen Kadita, Javanese goddess of the sea, and of tsunamis.
    Hey, someone I can comment on.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You're right, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Archer Dyah Gitarja, the queen regnant of Majapahit, under which Gajah Mada first proclaimed his oath to unify Nusantara. Embodies the nurturing yet fierce aspect of the goddess Parvati/Durga/Kali.
    I've actually got both in pre-planning stages, though they're both way off from completion. Now that I have some excess free time, though...

Time for a Servant Calendar for December (of sorts), I suppose. At least until the 24th anyway.