Page 710 of 858 FirstFirst ... 210610660700705708709710711712715720760810 ... LastLast
Results 14,181 to 14,200 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries

‘Bane of Witch-Kind’

Class: Assassin
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Rider
    Compatible Master: Zouken Matou, Uryuu Ryuunosuke

True Name: Dorothy Gale
    Titles: The Witch Killer, Princess Dorothy, The One Dorothy, Bane of Witch-Kind
    Source: Fictional (The Wonderful Wizard of Oz)
    Region: America
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Height: 125 cm
    Weight: 26 kg

Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Parasol, Iron Bucket, Knives
    Talents: Witch-Slaying, Adventuring
    Natural Enemy: Medea, The Wicked Witch of the West
    Manifestation Cost: Medium

Setting Creation: Anju Addams
    Character Design: Kamogawa Akira
    CV: Taketatsu Ayana
    Main Works Appearance: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: B (A+)
    MAG: B
    LUK: A+
    PHA: B

( ) denotes the PHA effects of ‘Silver Strike.’

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: C

Suppresses one’s presence as a Servant. Suitable for covert actions, the rank considerably decreases when preparations to attack are made.

In Assassin’s case, the ranking in lowered to the point of only hiding her when moving slowly and silently. For someone like Dorothy Gale; a figure who faced every foe she met head on, never backed down from a fight or fled like a coward, it certainly is an astute fit indeed.

Personal Skills:

Kiss of the Northern Witch: A

A unique skill possessed by Assassin, having been granted magical protection from the Good Witch of the North’s kiss at the very start of her adventures, the rank is naturally very high. As long as attacks considered a form of magic are used against her, all spells at an A-rank (or below) including High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals become nullified by means of a protective fairy-charm even the Wicked Witch of the West could not break.

Something like that is nothing less than a
    Fairy Blessing
    divine enchantment
    from a powerful existence no soul would dare injure, imprinted thusly onto Assassin’s forehead for all the world to bear witness.

Bravery: C

Negates mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination in those who overcame great feats without fear in the hearts. Has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage during battle.

In the many legends and tales about Assassin, she travelled around all of Oz and the rest of the Reverse Side even when beset by a number of troubles –– ranging from Wicked Witches to Nome Kings. Yet, she did not succumb to fear or doubt in spite of that, nor was she ever affected by the guilt of her numerous crimes against Magi.

To that end, possessing both resistance to most mental interferences such as distractions or emotions, and bonus parameters to damage inflicted unto opponents in battle, Assassin has the perfect talent for a soul that has no problem in creating sacrifices, alongside a resolute mind.

Animal Dialogue: A+

Allows for a communication of intention with animals that do not speak a ‘language of words.’

Assassin obtained this skill through talking to her many animal friends, who, because of an enchantment across Oz created by the fairy-queen, were able to speak with the intelligence and emotional comprehension of humankind. As such, complete communication with all magical or non-magical beasts not on the level of Phantasmal Beasts comes to her as easy as conversing with any human would, creating a perfect understanding between girl and beast.

Conveying complex nuances with complete accuracy as well as improving the intellect of animals immensely, this skill is also marked by a specialized bonus parameter, one which permits Assassin to speak on the same level as anything considered [Fairy-Kind] regardless of their actual existence.

Noble Phantasms
    Over the Rainbow –– Three Steps Towards Home
    Silver Strike

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1-999
    Maximum Number of Targets: 3

The famous pair of Silver Shoes –– often remembered as ruby –– that were essential in Dorothy’s first adventure across Oz. As described within the tales told by Baum, they were obtained from the Good Witch of the North after Dorothy crushed the Wicked Witch of the East under her house, and later used to return her home by Glinda the Good after having killed the other Wicked Witch.

They replicate the feat in which she was taken to Kansas in three single steps, functioning as a transport-type Noble Phantasm. Used by moving Assassin and anyone whose hand she holds to any destination accurately visualized in their minds in but three instant steps, they achieve an effect which bypasses all physical, mental and spiritual barriers, to take the wearer to wherever they wish to go in the span of a single second.

In other words, as a divine fairy-construct, the shoes both ‘cut down all lengths to be just three steps away’ and raise Dorothy’s AGI to the maximum, allowing her to outspeed all Heroic Spirits apart from Achilles. A specific wish-granting device that reaches any destination desired with bursts of speed beyond human limits, moving swiftly and silently, all while turning even weak punches into bone crushing-attacks, regardless of obstacles or opponents upon the battlefield –– through utilizing one’s sheer unstoppable momentum.

Desired by humankind since the creation of the wheel, they are in truth, the concept of a ‘safe mode of transport that will not harm me in any way whatsoever’ –– sublimated into a pair of shoes. Created from the absolute authority of the fairies, they cannot be reproduced or recreated by most normal means.

A true, one of a kind, weapon which was not supposed to be a weapon at all.

She Who Slays the Wicked
    Witch Killer –– Dorothy

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

The famous events in which Dorothy Gale claimed the lives of countless witches, including both the Wicked Witches of the East and West, crystallised into a Noble Phantasm. Elevated by the fame of a certain movie made in 1939 and the many adaptations of her tale, these were the events that then allowed her name to become synonymous with the term ‘Witch Killer.’

Thusly, despite having defeated foes far stronger than those simple Magi much later on, the body of her younger self is constructed into a [Magus Killing Machine] upon being summoned. One which, being comprised of curses, allows Assassin to touch the opponent she wishes and implant them with a powerful curse –– fairy prank.

The effects of said curse not only cause those around the victim to be driven mad by the desire for their sudden death, but transform any nearby water into self-directed ambush attacks of poisonous properties, when within their presence as well. Rivers will swell their banks around them to attack. Pipes will simply burst open to hurt them. Sealed containers explode outwards, while raindrops become bullets of burning acid.

Against those painted with crimes against humanity, it functions as a deadly effect which destabilizes bodily form and leads to their complete destruction. A perfect sort of assassination attack, so to say.

Representing her first ever non-accidental killing, it was a Noble Phantasm brought into reality.
    Still, the one who was called ‘wicked’ may not have actually been evil at all –– but only few know if that is real or not.

Maybe it is a representation of that too...

Character
    Personage:

First Pronoun: boku
    Second Pronoun: kimi
    Third Pronoun: yatsu/aitsu/anokata

Personality:

A happy go-lucky tomboy, joyously acting as a perky airheaded farmgirl. She acts cheerful at every occasion, including in the midst of battle or under threat of torture, so she can be considered an extreme optimist.
    Irregardless of what happens, she keeps a bright smile on her face and shines outwards like the sun.
    The sun itself shines back onto her as well.

However, this attitude hides a deep dark secret, because her actual personality is much closer to that of a cruel, yet cunning brat. Having been summoned as her younger self, this image is on full display.
    As such, she fits perfectly into the Assassin Class.

A monster in human skin. A wolf in sheep’s clothing, so to speak.
    Both a hero and a villain, there is nothing that she wouldn’t do if it meant saving her own skin.
    In her youth, this was the reason why she showed not a single shred of remorse after taking down the Wicked Witch of the West.
    Thus, it has been mirrored into her existence as a Servant.

To save herself everything is permitted and nothing is denied. If a child has to die, then so be it. If someone has to be tortured into insanity, then so be it.
    Her duties will be fulfilled by an ever-persevering mind.
    Essentially, she is the exact opposite of those called [Heroes of Justice.]

She is fundamentally a murderous monstrosity who would not hesitate to destroy the world to achieve her goal. No doubt, she would find it easy to befriend those of a similar nature such as Abigail Williams or Christopher Columbus.
    But, in the end, they too are just tools to be used. After all, there is not much she honestly likes.

On the other hand, she always tries to woo girls she finds cute. Despite having a paramour by the name of Princess Ozma, her younger self disregards those memories as unimportant.
    There is no resemblance to the kind, gentle princess she became in her later years at all then. The only thing that is the same between them is their mutual love of dogs and their hatred of a certain film company named MGM.

As such, she is an existence entirely separate from her older, wiser self.
    A foolishly clumsy girl, she has yet to bloom into her true form as a sunflower.
    There is no trace of Princess Dorothy Gale lying under that guise.

Motives and Attitudes Towards Master:

The Master is considered a tool. The means to the end.
    No matter how friendly she acts, no matter how much they get along, in her eyes, the Master is a tool.
    Nevertheless, she will appropriately act out their wishes. In that sense, they can get along extremely well, irregardless of personality.

She does tend to prefer those of a similar personality, however. That way, there can be no sense of betrayal between them. Essentially, as long as a Master does not move in ways that conflict with her own desires, there seem to be no problems at all.

However, one must remember that to her, the Master is still just a tool.

Dialogue Examples
    [Summoned]: Gee, golly! Sure is sweet of ya to summon me at last. You can call me Assassin, or Dorothy Gale, if you prefer it that is. I’m not too picky ‘bout it.

[Likes]: Dog’s ‘n farmin’ stuff. Ain’t really much to go on, I know. Just a simple farm girl is all I am! But, between you ‘n me? That Ozma is mighty fine lookin’.

[Dislikes]: Witches o’ course! ‘cepting Ozma though. Oh! That darn MGM too! Ruinin’ my complexion like that. I ain’t a brunette in plaids n’ pigtails, ya hear me?

[The Holy Grail]: That’s a nice cup, is what it is! Think it’ll go nice with my Magic Belt?

[Bond Level 1]: Eh? You think I’m different from Lyman’s book? Well, of course I am! Just ‘cause I was real, don’t mean I have to act like I did ‘n the tales ‘bout my life. Bein’ honest, I kinda did ‘mbellish things up a little, just to make it sound sweeter. Still, the basic outline was there, an’ I really did do all that stuff I said I did!

[Bond Level 2]: I think Toto would like it here, dontcha think? I can speak to all sorts of animals now, but I miss havin’ ‘im around. He was so cute an’ adorable so I’m sure he an’ Fou would get along like a beaver an’ a dam! It’s too bad I had to leave him at the ‘merald Palace, but I know Ozma will take care of ‘im. My little baby boy…

[Bond Level 3]: I b’came a princess you know...but for me, that hasn’t really happened yet. I might have those memories, but me and Princess Dorothy were differin’ sides of the same coin. I have yet to b’come her, and ‘nstead exist as nuthin’ more than a killer of witches. From the moment that I killed that woman, my soul was made into somethin’ more than human. Can’t say I regret it though. I did what I had to do, so I’ll do that now too!

[Bond Level 4]: So, you wanna know ‘bout the Wicked Witch of the West? Well...she sure was somethin’ alright, I guess? I didn’t really meet her much, but...she wasn’t like Oscar told me she was. All she did was cry about some ‘Galinda’ and ‘Nessarose’ –– and I’ve never even met such people ever! Whoever they were, it’s not my problem, no siree. Even so, sometimes I wonder...

Was she really ‘wicked’ or just misunderstood? I never saw her hurt anyone, ‘xcept me at all actually. Guess I’ll never know...unless she comes here. That ain’t gonna happen, right?

[Bond Level 5]: Someone I love very much? Why, it’s Ozma of course! Ever since that time she rescued me from that mean ol’ Princess Langwidere, I’ve loved her.

But...I cannot show her this side of myself, it is too different to understand. I am just a stupid, simple, clumsy, and altogether horrid little farm-girl –– the part of me she never saw. Myself and Princess Dorothy are not the same, so if she appears here...well, I’ll just suffer in silence. Don’t let us meet, Master.

Eh? What do you mean my voice changed? No, it ain’t!

Biography and Additional Information
    Historical/In-Universe Depiction:

Bond 1: A figure who first appeared in the classic children’s tale –– [The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.] Created by L. Frank Baum in 1900, Dorothy Gale is famous around the earth.

As such, there is no one in the world today who does not know the name. In modern times, it is spoken of with the same reverence as those pertaining to figures like Alice Pleasance Liddell and Count Dracula. A name so well-known, that, even after the death of Baum, countless authors have each spun their own stories –– continuing on the legend of Oz, and of Dorothy Gale.

–– though they always start the same way.

Bond 2: Suddenly swept from home by cyclone, she was set towards a journey straight into the fairy-land of Oz. There was no warning, no time to understand what had happened; so despite her tears, Dorothy held her head high and walked away on an adventure after receiving the blessings of the Good Witch of the North.

She crushed a witch under her house. She met a brainless scarecrow, a heartless tin-man and then a cowardly lion. She slew the Wicked Witch of the West and then returned home with the powers of the silver shoes. To the eyes of her aunt and uncle, the moment she returned and told them her tales must have felt unreal.

Bond 3: But she is not someone who should exist in the form of a Heroic Spirit.
    After all, no concrete evidence or historical records can conclusively prove that she lived in the 19th Century. Manifested under Dorothy’s name, her Saint Graph should one of a mere phantom –– an illusion. Baum’s delusion.

A mere tribute to someone else’s lost life. A girl who never lived in reality, only fantasy.

In the past, it was mystery which could not be solved by the common people. Lost and hidden by a certain society; the rumours around her livelihood remained a sworn secret. A forbidden tale, wherein Dorothy, said to have sprung only from the imagination of Baum –– the echo of his deceased niece, Dorothy Louise Gage –– derived an existence directly from his childhood friend.

–– on the other hand, her personality is different to his descriptions.

Bond 4: As an orphan sent to live with her aunt and uncle in the harsh climes of Kansas, she regaled stories of her struggles to Baum from letters. A desperate struggle that, to someone who had lost her parents to selfish greed, meant a new chance. A way to reinvent her own identity.

The silly little city brat who had been so foolish and too trusting, found in that struggle, a purpose.
    From that day forth, no longer would she suffer under the actions of others.
    No longer would she stop to lend a hand in kindness. She would serve only herself, she would walk her own path.
    If her parents no longer needed her, then she no longer needed them.
    She no longer needed anyone.

It was an action made to affirm her existence as ‘Dorothy; the independent girl’ rather than ‘Dorothy; the childish orphan.’ Her childlike side, which threw away all her youthful dreams and hopes was suddenly that of an adult.

Yet, as a side of herself unable to understand what it meant to mature at all, she could only imitate what she had seen before. Thus, she was a living paradox; a child who was a woman and a woman who was a child, existing at the same time.

Wanting to desperately live out that life, pleading desperately to understand, the reason as to why she was suddenly taken towards the Reverse Side of the World, may have been because of that desire.
    A lesson she needed to learn; an adventure where she could grow beyond her boundaries. Adventures that could only occur in the pages of a children’s tale.

However, her legend was rooted solely in reality. There were no mere hallucinations or freakish delusions, only an actual set of events.

Bond 5: The tale of a child who stood bravely in the face of danger and cut down every foe in her way, even without magic to call her own, is one comprised of truth. Beloved by the fairies, she honestly became a hero whose legend was blessed by two worlds meeting together as one, for a single second.

Nevertheless, one can say there was no definite end to her adventures. Rather, it could be said a ‘full conclusion’ to them was never reached at all. Each chapter of her endless returns to Oz, the descriptions of her battles against Nome Kings and Headless Women and then, the tale of the princess she loved, collected in the volumes of an adult L. Frank Baum, so as to be told across the whole wide world.

Thanks to that, the girl who was once a childish, selfish monster, grew into the figure of a kind and caring princess. An image made into an icon for female children all around the earth.

Dorothy Gale is that person.

Keywords:

Land of Oz

The Kingdom of the Fairies, appearing in the depths of the world’s Reverse Side. Though it was thought to be a fictional place, derived only from the works of L. Frank Baum, it is a place which honestly, truthfully exists.

A fairy-land; the haven of the fairy-kind cut off from the rest of the earth by the Deadly Desert, ruled over by Princess Ozma. The country of magic beyond mankind, which can only be reached by those that are blessed by the fairies. Thus, having been created by the fairy-queen Lurline and located in the same coordinates as the United States, it can then be considered the American equivalent to Avalon.

There can be no other place like it, of course.

Relationships:

[Medea]: Why even that traitor witch, Medea b’came a Heroic Spirit too? I ain’t gonna accept somethin’ like that no way, no how! Witches are evil ‘ncarnate! She hasta die!

[Arturia Pendragon]: I wasn’t ‘specting the ‘King of Knights’ to be such a cute girl…How peculiar indeed. We’re similar though, I can tell. We’ve both got a blessin’ from the fairies, from long ago. Yup! Hey…she ain’t married anymore, right?
    …Just askin’ is all!

[Thomas Edison]: Why, it’s that cowardly ol’ Lion! He b’came a hero of all people!? He ain’t done nuthin’ to b’come a Heroic Spirit! Eh…it ain’t Lion? Instead, it’s that ‘nventor Edison? Still…that lion head makes me hate him, and not b’cause he’s a witch. Why’s he got that head then?

MGM!? That MGM! I shan’t forgive ‘em! At all! Not after they made ‘that’ thing… Ruby Slippers, ‘ndeed…It’s ‘specially stupid, is what it is! It ain’t even true! I’ll erase it from history! I will! I will!

Craft Essence:

Confession to the ‘Wicked’ One

I ain’t ever told ‘nyone this. It’s my deepest darkest secret, it is! I’ve hidden it from everyone an’ neither Lyman nor Ozma ain’t ever finding out. What I did then, it weren’t no accident, ‘cause it was all on purpose! I was gunna kill ya anyway, even if it happened like that.

I killed ya, so I could return home, kinda selfishly. Do I regret that? Of course I ain’t! I don’t care if you was good or evil, I did it just ‘cause! You served a purpose an’ I made it seem an honest girls mistake! I don’t even know if you wanted to kill me an’ all, but I’ve been thinkin’ that maybe you didn’t. You wanted what was yours back, and then I came along...an’ well, we know how it ends.

Some people are born wicked, an’ others have wickedness thrust on ‘em. Perhaps that sayin’ applies to you too, missus!

–– hey, do ya think?

If they knew what I really did an’ who you really was, would I still be a hero? Ah...it don’t matter no more, does it? You’re gone an’ I’m here. I won and you didn’t, so I guess I’m better than you ever was.

Creator Notes
    An Assassin based around pure speed rather than being too sneaky. This is actually an old Sheet but I wanted to edit it to fit better with the Character Materials Sheets for FGO. As for why I did Dorothy? Well, she's one of my favourite literary characters and I wanted to do her justice. Basically, she is meant to be Dorothy before/after her first adventure so she's not the cutesy girl she becomes later on in the series. This is because I have a Caster Sheet for her about that.

Oh, and she's blonde because that's how she was depicted in canon, so no Judy Garland here.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; December 4th, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Just in case, here's an example of what you have to write:

collapse4="insert image here as you usually do"]insert here the other image[/collapse
    Here you have an explanation about the FC stuff. I'll give feedback about the sheet itself in a while.

EDIT: Well... That was quite the twist. You did explain more or less how the sheet was going to be some time ago, but seeing Dorothy depicted as such a monster is still shocking. Is there any limit to her first NP, or can she really cover any kind of distance with it? Also, given her personality and way of opposing Heroes of Justice, what would be her relation with both Emiyas?
    Last edited by King of Padoru; December 3rd, 2018 at 02:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Here you have an explanation about the FC stuff. I'll give feedback about the sheet itself in a while.

EDIT: Well... That was quite the twist. You did explain more or less how the sheet was going to be some time ago, but seeing Dorothy depicted as such a monster is still shocking. Is there any limit to her first NP, or can she really cover any kind of distance with it? Also, given her personality and way of opposing Heroes of Justice, what would be her relation with both Emiyas?
    It can basically go anywhere, but you need to completely know what the place looks like, so you wouldn't be able to enter Reality Marbles and stuff like that, unless you knew 100% what it looked like. And it can't go into space or weird abstract dimensions like 'People's Mindscapes.' Places on earth only. EMIYA and the other HOJ would despise her, but they would be aware that she has a Caster form that is a lot nicer, since she'd talk about it often.

She wouldn't like them, but would tolerate them. She only does evil when she needs to be evil to achieve her own goals, but if nothing like that needs to be done, she's actually quite pleasant.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dorothy: First of all, I really love the writing style in this sheet. It feels authentically "Nasu-ish" in a way that's very hard to describe precisely. You also did a great job fleshing out her personality and backstory, which really shines throughout the sheet. I never would've expected Dorothy as an anti-heroine like this, but you managed to pull it off very well. Though now I'm wondering if you'll ever do a Caster Princess Dorothy sheet, reflecting her older self who matured into a proper princess of Oz. Either way, this is an incredibly good sheet. (Easily one of the best I've seen in this thread in a while, I dare say).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Dorothy: First of all, I really love the writing style in this sheet. It feels authentically "Nasu-ish" in a way that's very hard to describe precisely. You also did a great job fleshing out her personality and backstory, which really shines throughout the sheet. I never would've expected Dorothy as an anti-heroine like this, but you managed to pull it off very well. Though now I'm wondering if you'll ever do a Caster Princess Dorothy sheet, reflecting the version of her that matured into a kind and caring princess. Either way, this is an incredibly good sheet. (Easily one of the best I've seen in this thread in a while, I dare say).
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

As for Caster Princess Dorothy? I already have it done, but it needs redoing to fit this style much better. She is a LOT LOT nicer and kinder on that one. And...maybe a little embarrassed about her old actions. But, hey, what can you do when you fall in love with a fairy princess who basically makes you her wife?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

As for Caster Princess Dorothy? I already have it done, but it needs redoing to fit this style much better. She is a LOT LOT nicer and kinder on that one. And...maybe a little embarrassed about her old actions. But, hey, what can you do when you fall in love with a fairy princess who basically makes you her wife?
    I'll look forward to it. The most interesting part of a Caster Dorothy would probably be how she looks back on her past actions, since otherwise a totally "pure and selfless" person would be a little boring. Also, it'd be funny to see her trying to speak like a proper noble, only to occasionally slip into her old country girl accent when she's upset/angry/embarrassed.

Blog Entries
    I'll look forward to it. The most interesting part of a Caster Dorothy would probably be how she looks back on her past actions, since otherwise a totally "pure and selfless" person would be a little boring. Also, it'd be funny to see her trying to speak like a proper noble, only to occasionally slip into her old country girl accent when she's upset/angry/embarrassed.
    I'm not working on it or any other Servants at the minute because I'm going to start writing up my entry for the Monthly Contest. But, it will be redone eventually, so be assured, you'll enjoy it!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Royd, I love your prose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I agree with Royd, I love your prose.
    I won't take credit for this, since I simply borrowed Fabuzer's fantastic style after reading his amazing Vincent Sheet.
    But, seriously, thanks for the great Sheet, Fabuzer, it really, really was awesome. Thanks for the inspiration too!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster
    True Name: Rolla-Mano
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Aboriginal Australian Mythology
    Armament: Firestick

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MANA: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. As a being from a time when Magical Energy was abundant, a strong resistance is granted to Lancer.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Sea) - Rank B+: A variation of Golden Rule, being a Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. In this case, acquisition of wealth occurs passively when near a water source. Whether due to inexplicable discoveries of a trove of pearls or rare dyes, great wealth can be acquired in no time at all.
    For Lancer, an additional effect is bestowed, namely that he receives a slight boost to his Magical Energy when near or in a water source. This effect does not activate in swamp water, however.

Dreamtime Spirit - Rank B: The measure of one’s status as a Spirit incarnated in the Dreamtime. Those of the Dreamtime do not strictly belong to any extant category of Spirit, with most having qualities that are mix of Heroic, Divine and Nature Spirits. As beings that lived during a “time beyond time”, Dreamtime Spirits could be considered natural-born Heroic Spirits.
    In Lancer’s case, elements of Divinity are present in his Saint Graph. Further, an effect similar to Independent Action is bestowed.

Mana Burst (Water) - Rank A: A version of Mana Burst where water is utilized to boost one’s attack or defense.
    As a ruler of a kingdom under the sea, Lancer can utilize the most abundant resource of his kingdom freely. He prefers to use it in the form of waves, and can also use them for travel. At this rank, Lancer can more or less decide whether to treat water as a ‘solid’ or a ‘liquid’, allowing him to walk on water should he wish to do so.

Noble Phantasms

Splashing Stars
    Garingal Dobol-Ma

Anti-Army, Rank C
    Lancer’s primary Noble Phantasm, representing his creation of the stars. Though he is credited with the deed, the stars came about as the result of an accident, lessening Lancer’s ability to use this Noble Phantasm.
    To use Garingal Dobol-Ma, Lancer will slam the end of his firestick against the ground. Upon impact, the fire will give off a shower of sparks that shoot in all directions. Soaring towards the sky, both the nascent stars as well as their contrails deal damage on contact. The damage of each individual projectile is low, but the sparks shoot off in a number of waves and in unpredictable patterns, making it probable that a single target will receive multiple hits.

Shooting Evening Star
    Marnh-Ma Garingal

Anti-Unit, Rank A+
    Lancer’s trump card, based on his deed of sending his beloved wife to the skies after her death, to watch over his kingdom for eternity as the evening star. In the case of this Noble Phantasm, however, Lancer uses this part of his legend as an attack. As Marnh-Ma Garingal was originally a measure of his respect and love, Lancer will not use this Noble Phantasm lightly.
    Swinging his firestick like a golf club, Lancer will strike his target with an almighty blow. The attack will send his foe flying into the sky, high enough to reach the stars themselves. In addition to the damage from the blow itself, the fire that burns at the end Lancer’s staff will ignite the target, making the target shine like a shooting star as they vanish into the distant sky.

Description
    Dislikes: Swamps, defiance
    Talents: Netting, maritime activities
    Natural Enemy: His wife

Lancer’s true identity is Rolla-Mano, the Old Man of the Sea.

Rolla-Mano is a ruler concerned with his personal pleasure and interests. Riches, experiences and beautiful women are what he focuses his pursuits on, and he thinks of most things in terms of property, as things that he has the right to own or take. At the same time, he diligently tends to his kingdom, the sea, thinking of its well-being as its ruler. Oddly enough, though he treats his people as things, he treats his kingdom almost as one would a person. Rolla-Mano is also not beyond establishing deep personal relationships with those that manage to separate themselves from the masses.
    Despite his status as a ruler, he has no real objection to others helping themselves to what his kingdom produces. However, partaking in the treasure of his kingdom carries the responsibility of helping tend to the sea, and ignoring this obligation is a surefire way to earn Rolla-Mano’s wrath. Because of this, Rolla-Mano is antagonistic towards the people of the modern world due to their treatment of his kingdom. As he is a being concerned with his pleasure, he seeks for frivolities to occupy himself with, rather than dwell on the state of his domain and succumb to despair. This results in some of his worse traits, such as his womanizing, being highlighted.
    Given his personality, it might be considered surprising that Rolla-Mano reacts well to other rulers. Wishing to compare dominions with others and hear of the rulership and glory of other rulers, he looks forward to the possibility of discussion with rulers. The exception to this, however, lies in female rulers. Unless they carry themselves with subservience as Rolla-Mano feels a woman should, he is likely to be incensed at their perceived arrogance. As he is a ruler of the sea, Rolla-Mano is also fond of sailors and seafarers of all stripes, thinking of them in terms of wards under his guardianship. He will brook no insult, however, even from those he likes and respects, and is quick to establish his power over others if need be.
    Though he views women on the whole as instruments for his own pleasure, there are those he can grow to cherish and love as people, such as his wife. Though he took her for his own by force, he softened his wilful ways due to her influence. Before her death, Rolla-Mano gave her his ultimate gift, sending her out as a star in the sky to forever look upon the kingdom she had grown to love as her home.
    Rolla-Mano would wish for a Master who understands his desire for enjoyment, whether carnal or otherwise. In this way, he sees the ideal Master as a companion rather than a lord, and scoffs at the idea that another could fully control him. Were his Master to be less than ideal, Rolla-Mano is likely to simply ignore them entirely, rather than waste his time arguing with someone lower than he.
    Rolla-Mano carries two strong wishes. On one hand, he would wish to be restored to his full might and teach the world a lesson by his mastery over the seas. On the other, he would love to be reunited with his beloved wife, who even now lives on as a star. Deciding which of these he is likely to choose is a difficult task for him, though the final result is likely to arrive by impulse.

Lore
    Rolla-Mano was the old man of the sea, appearing in several Aboriginal myths. His most famous appearance, however, concerns the stars and how they came to be.
    The blue ocean, with all its wonderful treasures of glistening pearls, white foam and pink coral, belonged to him. In the depths of the sea, he ruled a kingdom of shadows and strange forms, to which the light of the sun descended in green and grey beams. The forests of this weird land were many trees of brown sea-kelp, whose long arms waved slowly to and fro with the ebb and flow of the water. Here and there were patches of seagrass, fine and soft as a snow maiden's hair. In the shadow of the trees lurked a thousand terrors of the deep. In a dark rocky cave, a giant octopus spread its long, writhing tentacles in search of its prey, and gazed the while through the water with large lustreless eyes. In and out of the kelp a grey shark swam swiftly and without apparent motion, while bright-colored fish darted out of the path of danger. Across the rippled sand a great crab ambled awkwardly to its hiding place behind a white-fluted clam shell. And over all waved the long, brown arms of the sea kelp forest. Such was the kingdom of Rolla-Mano, the old man of the sea.
    One day Rolla-Mano went to fish in a lonely mangrove swamp close to the seashore. He caught many fish, and cooked them at a fire. While eating his meal he noticed two women approach him. Their beautiful bodies were as lithe and graceful as the wattle tree, and in their eyes was the soft light of the dusk. When they spoke, their voices were as sweet and low as the sighing of the night breeze through the reeds in the river. Rolla-Mano determined to capture them. With this intention he hid in the branches of the mangrove tree, and, when the women were close to him he threw his net over them. One, however, escaped by diving into the water. He was so enraged at her escape that he jumped in after her with a burning fire stick in his hand. As soon as the fire stick touched the water, the sparks hissed and scattered to the sky, where they remain as golden stars to this day.
    Rolla-Mano did not capture the woman who dived into the dark waters of the swamp. After a fruitless search he returned to the shore and took the other woman to live with him for ever in the sky. She is the evening star. From her resting place, she gazes through the mists of eternity at the restless sea-the dark, mysterious kingdom of Rolla-Mano. On a clear summer night, when the sky is studded with golden stars, you will remember that they are the sparks from the fire stick of Rolla-Mano, and the beautiful evening star is the woman he captured in the trees of the mangrove swamp.

Notes
    Mind you, the firestick is intended to be longer than it appears in the faceclaim, hence the qualification as Lancer. Also the FC is African in origin, but close enough to what I intended for it to not matter that much.
    I was torn whether to make him a full-on misogynistic jerk or a nicer guy, and in the end I suppose I went with something in between. As such I'm not quite sold on the end result of this sheet, so comments would, as usual, be welcome.

Blog Entries
    Rolla-Mano: I find it amusing how his second NP is basically the "Team Rocket's blasting off again" gag, only used as a serious attack rather than a joke. Overall with his misogyny and dislike of modern industrial society, this guy reminds me of a marine version of Gilgamesh, albeit less of a dick. Though he'd certainly clash with Gil if they ever actually met, as neither's ego could tolerate accepting the other as an equal, much less an authority.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rolla-Mano: I find it amusing how his second NP is basically the "Team Rocket's blasting off again" gag, only used as a serious attack rather than a joke. Overall with his misogyny and dislike of modern industrial society, this guy reminds me of a marine version of Gilgamesh, albeit less of a dick. Though he'd certainly clash with Gil if they ever actually met, as neither's ego could tolerate accepting the other as an equal, much less an authority.
    The second NP started out as some kind of moonbeam issuing from the star that his lover became. In the end the current version (with the Team Rocket gag as an inspiration, naturally) proved too good to pass up on, though.
    I do seem to have a bad habit of making Gilgameshes when I make arrogant rulers. And yeah, they probably wouldn't enjoy each others' company very much.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Fake Caster

Caster
    Identity: Morgause
    Also known as: Morgawse, Orcades, Morcades
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 44 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Arthurian cycle, Britain
    Armament: Staff
    Natural enemy: Artoria Pendragon, Morgan le Fay, Gaheris

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B
    Luck: D
    Mana: A
    NP: A+

Background
    A character that isn’t acknowledged much nowadays in the Arthurian cycle, Morgause’s role is considered to have been taken over by the other sister of Arthur Pendragon, Morgan le Fay, to the point of Morgause herself not being even mentioned to exist. Though there are still sources that cite her, the depictions are in one way or another different to the truth.

The reason of the misunderstandings about Morgause’s role come from her origin. Her true nature is that of a homunculus crafted by Morgan soon after she started devising her plans to defeat her sister Artoria. Built as an almost exact replica of herself, Morgan intended to use Morgause as an impostor, acting on her behalf so that she didn’t dirty her hands while she developed her evil plots safely.

Following Morgan’s instructions, Morgause married the king of the Picts, Lot, who with she had four children: Agravain, Gawain, Gareth, and Gaheris. In every moment, she used the name of Morgan, as she was ordered to. Morgan intended that her sons became strong warriors that would eventually kill Artoria, but they didn’t follow her plan, joining the Round Table and following the king they had to defeat. Because of this, Morgan considered that Morgause was a failure and abandoned her. But Morgause never knew about that and incited Lot to rebel against Artoria, what caused his death by Sir Pellinore. Soon after, Gawain and Gaheris would kill Pellinore in revenge.

Since Morgause didn’t achieve anything, Morgan was forced to act on her own. Cunningly using in her favor her ability to change forms and Merlin’s spell over Artoria, she obtained sperm from her sister while impersonating Guinevere. Said sperm would be used to give birth to le Fay’s trump card, Mordred.

Morgause’s creator had discarded her, her husband had died and her children were serving her supposed enemy. Her existence didn’t have any purpose, and since she was a homunculus, her life was shorter than that of a human, so it was just a matter of time that she passed away. Normally, a specimen of her kind would just be thrown to the trash as a human-shaped and useless pile of meat and bone after the still useful magical components were retrieved. Yet Morgause didn’t suffer such a fate. Instead, she who had had a taste of the life of a normal human, decided to cling to that experience and to enjoy the rest of her short life.

Wandering through the lands of Britain, she found and fell in love with one of Arthur’s knights, Sir Lamorak, son of Sir Pellinore. Not knowing that Lamorak was the son of the man who killed Lot, Morgause began a relationship with him. However, having an affair with the member of a family that is considered the enemy of one’s own family has its consequences. Thus, Destiny made it so that Gaheris caught his own mother doing love to Lamorak. Feeling betrayed, Gaheris, known for his fiery temper, drew his sword and beheaded Morgause ipso facto.

Personality
    Fairies aren’t human. Homunculi aren’t human. For Morgause, who is both a homunculus and a fairy, humanity is just impossible to be found in her. Yet her heart wishes. To be thought of as such. Not as a disposable tool. Not as a spirit of nature. As another individual of mankind, she just wants to be called that.

She got married. She gave birth to four children. She became widowed. She fell in love. She died. Even if she didn’t come to the World in the same way as a normal human, her life was like that of a human. Normally, it’d be unthinkable that a being like her managed to experiment such events, yet she did. But it was too short. She didn’t have time to go through all the events that happen in the life of a normal person. She didn’t grow old, make friends, or establish a proper bond with her family. Her awareness as an independent individual only appeared after she was released from Morgan’s leash, so even if she spent time with her husband and children, she didn’t truly revel in the happiness of having a family.

Despite knowing about Morgan’s hatred towards Artoria and having been told repeatedly that she’s an enemy, since Morgause didn’t get to know her personally, she hopes to be able to get along with her. Also, she has her own way to call the members of her family even if they don’t match their position in the family tree. Thus, she calls Morgan, who technically is her mother, “older sister”; her aunt Artoria, “middle sister”; and her young sister Mordred, “niece”.

Treatment with the Master: Since serving was her purpose since the beginning, Morgause doesn’t have any problem with the master-servant relation itself, but it’s not as if she will tolerate being treated badly. She has had enough of that already in her past life. Even if her appearance is the only thing that could make her be considered a human, she adheres to her desire and screams “I’m human”.

Likes: “Even if I’m not a proper human, I had the opportunity to feel for a short time how it was to be one. It was a truly satisfying experience that I can enjoy in this second life as well. I thank you for it, Master.”

Dislikes: “I have a name and personality of my own! Don’t treat me as a tool! I’m a person!!”

Wish for the Grail: “Perhaps it’s laughable for a homunculus like me to think of it, but I wish to have the life of a full-fledged human, and to enjoy it with my original family.”

Skills
    Class skills
    Item Construction EX
    Being a homunculus inspired on a fairy, Morgause has inherited the ability of the fae to construct powerful weapons, even Noble Phantasms. However, since the materials used to make such items can’t be found anymore, she’s unable to use this skill to its full extent.

Territory Creation A
    Although at the level of creating a Temple, Morgause’s displayed territory is more akin to a castle.

Personal skills
    Child of Nature A+
    Denotes the constitution of a being that is born in the Reverse Side of the World and will eventually become the same. It is possible to receive a blessing from the World even if one is an artificial life form that doesn’t occur life naturally.
    Even if Morgause is a homunculus, she’s still the clone of a fairy. Therefore, the rank is one of the highest.

Shapeshift B
    Since Morgan was famed for being able to assume the shape of any animal, Morgause has inherited that ability as well, but for some reason or another, her level of expertise seems to be lower than the original’s.

Unified Language
    Book of the False God
    EX

The language originally used in Babylonia during the Age of Gods, when living and non-living things could communicate with each other, before men tried to challenge the Heavens by building the tower that would reach the sky. A language that isn’t spoken through normal speech, but through a resonance of the soul with the Akashic Records, and that despite being leagues above Divine Words, lacks the ability to affect nature. Those who “listen” it must absolutely follow the command, as opposing it is opposing one’s own nature.
    Excepting one person, normal humans cannot speak this language anymore. Morgause, however, is not a clone of a human, but of a fairy, a Phantasmal Species that is able to use it, so she can as well.

Whispers of Morgan C
    A kind of curse that distorts the owner’s mentality to make them more obedient by scraping away part of their sanity. It confers an effect similar to Mental Pollution, repelling mental interference at the cost of making understanding with others more difficult. A primary order implanted by Morgan to ensure that Morgause didn’t stray off her path. Even if she tries to oppose the fate imposed by her creator, the voices of the witch still hammer and attempt to break her mind.

Noble Phantasm

Galatine Morgause
    Obscure and begrime the walls of chalk, black Sun

Type: Anti-Army
    Description:

“Arise, flames of jet! Your presence conforms the dark sun that announces the twilight of life! Galatine Morgause!”

A Noble Phantasm based on the sword of Morgause’s most popular son. A maximum expression of the Flames of Vortigern, the primeval curse that Morgause has inherited from Morgan, that gathers momentum through a critical-level revolution of the Magic Circuits, increasing greatly their power by means of inertia. The dark flames are accumulated and condensed in a great mass of magical fire that strongly resembles a mini-black sun.

Given that she doesn’t possess a weapon in which to contain the flames properly, the sphere of fire instead floats menacingly above her, releasing igneous projectiles in various shapes and from several directions on her command. Because she only needs to focus on shooting, it could be said that Morgause can temporarily shoot large-scale spells at a relatively low cost, although the excessive rotation of her Circuits strains her body greatly over long periods of time.

As a last resort, Morgause can detonate the sun to create a massive explosion whose destructive power is in the category of several tens of megatons, comparable to modern nuclear bombs. The detonation can be performed after throwing the sun towards a certain direction, or while it’s still over her head, the fire falling in all directions as a black rain of doom, although this last option may damage her as well. Whichever the choice is, the result is certainly catastrophic.

Relations
    Morgan le Fay: “Older sister's heart is as full of bile as always. I would like to talk with her, but since she thinks of me as a failure, she can't even look at me…”

Artoria Pendragon: “Given the circumstances of the past, I never had the chance to greet Middle Sister properly, but I’m somewhat anxious… I have the feeling that she’d cut me down with her sword the moment I show my face………”

Merlin: “Now now, sorry to pop your bubble, little homunculus, but there’s no way someone like you can fit the human world. I can tell from experience. But well, I may or may not be messing with you, so you’re free to give it a try.”
    – Merlin

Mordred: “Mordred is such a cute child, but as an aunt, I’d like her to be kinder with me… I understand that she acted as a man all her life, but she has such a foul mouth… Perhaps she behaves like that because she mistakes me for Older sister…”

Gawain: “All my children seem to have grown up to be excellent people in one way or another, but Gawain in special has become such a handsome, clever, and strong man… But as his mother, I think it’s my responsibility to teach him how to cook properly.”

Gareth: “It’s sort of surprising to see a girl wear an armor and say ‘I will become a knight!’, specially when it’s your own daughter… Well, Middle sister is also a knight and a girl, so I guess it shouldn’t be so unexpected…”

Gaheris: “No, it’s fine… I didn’t know that ‘that person’ was an enemy of my family… It’s fine that he killed me…”

Agravain: “I can tell that Agravain has inherited Older sister’s coldness, but… Somehow, I feel like he’s from among my sons the one who can understand better my desire to become a human…”

Irisviel von Einzbern:
    "Oh, it seems a fellow homunculus has managed to accomplish the wish I longed for… I feel a bit jealous"

Well, I did say that the Fake Servants would only be fakers of official Servants, but I strayed from the way to make this. I have no clue about how much time happens between each event in the Arthurian cycle, but I estimated that Morgause could have lived for about 20 years more or less, so I think that I didn't mess up too much. Also, I hope that her made up background is good enough.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; January 5th, 2019 at 08:50 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I didn't think I'd see a Morgause sheet after Morgan was made Mordred's mother.

The body double plot is certainly an interesting way of incorporating her into Fate-canon.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ah, I didn't think I'd see a Morgause sheet after Morgan was made Mordred's mother.

The body double plot is certainly an interesting way of incorporating her into Fate-canon.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    For the relations section, I just wish there was one for Dress of Heaven Irisviel because your Morgause is VERY similar to Irisviel Prime. On another note, I applaud the interesting take on Morgause v Morgana, and I love how you wrote her skills, NP and lore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Morgause: I actually find her background fairly plausible (at least on Morgan's part), given that Morgan was proven to have been messing around with high-quality homunculi. However, if Morgause is a homunculi using a fairy as a base, wouldn't that make all of her children part-Phantasmal Being?
    I'm also not sure how Vortigern's flames factor into her NP, since my understanding is that Morgan had little do with that whole mess. Some elaboration on the background might be required if the Vortigern thing wasn't just thrown in.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    From what I have read about Morgan in the Nasuverse, she inherited Uther's curse of dark flames, which is called the Flames of Vortigern. They're the same flames that appear in Excalibur Morgan. Since Morgause is a clone of Morgan, it should be logical that she can use them as well. But you're right, I should have added a little explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, it seems I just made up the name of the spell.

Blog Entries
    That Morgause sheet is interesting, but I'm not sure about her having the Unified Language. I feel like there's a reason that's never shown up as a Skill for canonical Servants, even ones that would theoretically qualify for it (like Gilgamesh due to predating the fall of Babel). Being able to command anyone to do what you want (unless they have roothax like Ryougi) is just too damn overpowered.

I'd say either scrap that Skill outright or say that her ability to use it is restricted in some way due to being a mere clone.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Gil also ain't much of a magus, so...Eh...Since Morgause is a clone of a fairy in this case, and fairies gave Kurogiri the ability to speak the Unified Language, I'd say keep it.