Page 711 of 858 FirstFirst ... 211611661701706709710711712713716721761811 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,220 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Since Morgause is a clone of a fairy in this case, and fairies gave Kurogiri the ability to speak the Unified Language, I'd say keep it.
    This is why I gave it to her. Besides, it gives her a more unique skillset than adding High-Speed Incantation, for example

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dorothy: This is an extremely unique take on her. Because I'm late to the party, I can't really say anything that already hasn't been said, unfortunately. I really do love the fact that she is much more evil and....well, the exact opposite of how we would usually think Dorothy's personality would be. Another unique thing about the sheet is that she speaks with a country accent rather than just normal English, which you don't see often in other Servant sheets.

Rolla-Mano: "We're blasting off again!"

But seriously, Shiki, the fact that you're sticking to your promise to upload at least one sheet a day for twenty-four days is impressive.

Morgause: I, like everyone else, forgot that Morgause was a thing. But good job on taking such an obscure character and giving such a creative explanation for her existence.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Lambda-Nu: Thanks! I'm glad you like it. The country accent was one of the hardest things to get down accurately ironically, since I'm not American. I think it went a bit too far in places, but I judged it off how she spoke in the books and how I've heard people speak on TV.

Rolla-Mano: I like this guy and I'm sure I've heard his legend somewhere before when I was researching Polaris and got into Australian Star Myths. Anyway, I especially like Golden Rule (Sea). It's a unique application for an already existing Skill and I could see it being an official one.

Morgause: This is an amazing Sheet and so well done. It fits perfectly into the Nasuverse. It almost makes me want to do a genderswap of Gwenhwyfach...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    From what I have read about Morgan in the Nasuverse, she inherited Uther's curse of dark flames, which is called the Flames of Vortigern. They're the same flames that appear in Excalibur Morgan.
    Here:

Quote Originally Posted by garden of avalon / kay

And Morgan. How did such a fine lady become such a frightening thing? Just when it seemed as if she had the innocence of a fairy, she became as magnificent as a warrior maiden, and then suddenly possessed the brutality of a witch. If you ask me, it’s as if there were three women inside of her. Still, she is the proper daughter of King Uther. Morgan may have had similar circumstances as she had. She never let go of her hatred for Arthur since the building of Camelot, and come to think of it, I’ve not heard much of her lately.

Quote Originally Posted by garden of avalon / lancelot
    The king chosen to be the King of Britain was bestowed with a mysterious power. It waned however, and Uther, the previous King, was to have been the last of its keepers. King Uther feared that the next generation would no longer be under supernatural – under the protection of the British Isle, and was driven to the forbidden: to produce a child with his own blood and the blood of a dragon by manmade means. The magus Merlin accepted King Uther’s proposal, and finding the best carrier for blending the two bloods he created the ideal king. It was for the sake of Britain’s survival. There was no ill intent in the act. It was the proper course of action for a ruler of a kingdom to wish to make an even stronger successor.

The child born as the incarnation of a dragon became what the King and the magus had envisioned it to be. However, there lay two problems. One was that the child was female. The other was that Morgan, daughter of King Uther, also retained that supernatural blood against all expectation.

Despite being the same offspring of Britain, her younger sister was the one to have received the love and hopes of her father, and Morgan despising her for it became a witch queen who craved vengeance for all her life. Agravain too was an assassin sent by Morgan, and Mordred was – nay, I shall say no more. It was true that Morgan was a ruler with immense power, that she was Uther’s daughter and retained the supernatural power thought to have died out with him. She who was the owner of the British Isle was a greater “King of the Island” than King Arthur. But she still was but a small pebble in the path of the King. The witch queen can do nothing to injure the heart of the King.

Quote Originally Posted by f/sn & f/go materials, excalibur morgan
    Just as the fairies of the lake (Vivienne and Morgan) manifest as both good and evil

The blackened mana is the primal magic voodoo funk of the British isles, inherited from Uther by Artoria's sister, the Fairy Queen Morgan.
    No? Uther / Vortigern don't have any flame abilities in canon.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the Morgause idea. It reminds me that I need to re-do my Arthurian Lore sheets.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, time to modify the NP part then

Blog Entries
    Well, time to modify the NP part then
    I recommend reading the VNs and any supplementary material as well as Le Morte d'Arthur. Morgana alone has a lot of potential for many different flavors. This doesn't include her ties to Morrígan.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I started reading the VNs a few days ago, but I haven't advanced much yet...

Blog Entries
    I started reading the VNs a few days ago, but I haven't advanced much yet...
    I remember it took me a week to get through Heaven's Feel on its own. Don't worry, you'll get there!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    HF was fun I finish it on 2 days straight on weekend during the first time I read it.
    You don't need to hear about me taking absent to work because malnutrition the next day.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Morgause: If you're still looking for ideas for a Noble Phantasm, might I suggest something involving the Sisters of Avalon/Nine Sorceresses which Morgan was originally a part of. Maybe Morgause makes eight copies of herself and they surround the opponent, each rapid firing different spells into the enemy or something.

Just spitballing ideas.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Speaking of reading the VNs, where might the best or safest download source be for an English, VA patched VN? I want to read it during the holidays.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: David Livingstone
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin:
    Scotland (19th century)
    Armament: Rifle

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: C+
    AGI: D
    MANA: E
    LUCK: D
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - Rank B-: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Rank up for all parameters except Strength, Mana and Luck. Though Berserker retains the ability to speak and think, he is reduced to mainly speaking and thinking of his goals. Rather than being mad as such, Berserker is delirious. He has little semblance of where exactly he is and has trouble keeping track of the people around him. The exception to this is the location of what he thinks is the Nile Source.

Personal Skills

Protection of the Faith - Rank D: A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
    As a devout missionary, Berserker’s faith is strong, and his protection stems from the years he spent on gathering influence in order to achieve the goal his beliefs drove him to seek. However, as his mind is addled in his Berserker state, the rank of this Skill has been substantially reduced.

Unyielding Will - Rank D-: A Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances.
    Berserker possesses minor resistance against physical and mental damage. In addition, his recovery speed is slightly boosted. Berserker’s Unyielding Will offers no defense against damage from diseases and similar conditions, however.

Territory Creation - Rank EX: Ordinarily a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Allows for the creation of ‘the Nile Source’. Though not a magus, Berserker’s life’s work grants him access to a version of Territory Creation.

Charisma - Rank E: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Berserker, even when burdened with madness, has an extraordinary ability to affect others through his words, whether spurring his fellows to carry on or convincing would-be enemies of his good intentions.

Noble Phantasms

A Dream of Slavery’s End
    The Nile Source

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank E++
    A Noble Phantasm born from what Berserker considered his life’s work. His search for the Nile Source took consumed most of his life and ravaged his health, but he carried on regardless. As he never achieved his goals, The Nile Source takes the form of a ‘quest’. Upon Berserker’s summoning, a place within a large radius of the Holy Grail is arbitrarily designated as ‘the Nile Source’. Through his madness, Berserker has a vague idea on the location of the area.
    Should Berserker find this area, he will immediately receive the full benefits of the Territory. As the Nile is a source of life, magical energy will pour endlessly out of ‘The Nile Source’, strengthening and sustaining Berserker. In addition to this, he will receive a fame bonus to his parameters and abilities equivalent to having reached worldwide fame.

Description
    Dislikes: Slavers, giving up
    Talents: Exploration, perseverance
    Natural Enemy: Christopher Columbus

Berserker’s true identity is David Livingstone, the Missionary Explorer.

Despite the delirious focus brought on by his Mad Enhancement, Livingstone still carries himself as a sophisticated and pleasant - if slightly tired - gentleman. Driven to explore and discover, Livingstone tries to be as curious as he can be about the surrounding world and its people. Unfortunately, his delirium makes it difficult for him to keep track of things. He is aware of this failing and tries not to let it sadden him too much.
    Though most of his fame comes from his status as an explorer, he has not abandoned his task as a missionary. Livingstone carries on with the task of converting others to Christianity to the best of his ability, but he is understanding of the lack of interest that many of his would-be converts might carry.
    Livingstone views combat as a last resort, wishing to resolve things peacefully. He acknowledges the necessity of violence in some cases, but carries no particular ill will towards anyone besides those who would take the freedom of others. The pistol he carries is his only true method and is only used for the purpose of self-defense. As per his status as a Berserker, Livingstone is obsessed with finding the Nile Source, which his instincts tell him is somewhere on the battlefield of the Holy Grail War. He will dedicate himself utterly to its discovery, searching without rest.
    Livingstone takes a liking to other Servants that conduct themselves well, as well as those who seek freedom, for themselves or others. It is not servitude that he objects to, but rather treating others as property and with cruelty. He would wish to compare notes with Servants that were scientists, philosophers or explorers in life, though he is not at his best with discussion as a Berserker. Naturally, Livingstone despises those who act with cruelty and do not care for the lives of others. As far as he is concerned, there is no excuse for acting in such a way, no matter one’s status or the status of those one mistreats.
    As long as his Master retains good manners and treats Livingstone as a comrade or subordinate rather than a tool, they are likely to establish a good relationship. Though he prioritizes the discovery of the Nile Source, he is likely to try and accommodate his Master’s wishes during his search. However, if his Master were the kind of person he despises, Livingstone would seek to limit the time spent with them to the absolute minimum, occupying himself fully with his search. He would also seek allies to oppose such a Master in secret.
    Livingstone’s wish would be for the freedom of humanity, erasing ‘slavery’ from the history of Mankind. As the Holy Grail is a symbol of God’s grace and power, and as such Livingstone has faith that his wish can be fulfilled.

Lore
    David Livingstone was born at Blantyre, south of Glasgow on 19 March 1813. At 10 he began working in the local cotton mill, with school lessons in the evenings. In 1836, he began studying medicine and theology in Glasgow and decided to become a missionary doctor. In 1841, he was posted to the edge of the Kalahari Desert in southern Africa. In 1845, he married Mary Moffat, daughter of a fellow missionary.
    Livingstone became convinced of his mission to reach new peoples in the interior of Africa and introduce them to Christianity, as well as freeing them from slavery. It was this which inspired his explorations. In 1849 and 1851, he travelled across the Kalahari, on the second trip sighting the upper Zambezi River. In 1852, he began a four year expedition to find a route from the upper Zambezi to the coast. This filled huge gaps in western knowledge of central and southern Africa. In 1855, Livingstone discovered a spectacular waterfall which he named 'Victoria Falls'. He reached the mouth of the Zambezi on the Indian Ocean in May 1856, becoming the first European to cross the width of southern Africa.
    Returning to Britain, where he was now a national hero, Livingstone did many speaking tours and published his best-selling 'Missionary Travels and Researches in South Africa' (1857). He left for Africa again in 1858, and for the next five years carried out official explorations of eastern and central Africa for the British government. His wife died of malaria in 1862, a bitter blow and in 1864 he was ordered home by a government unimpressed with the results of his travels.
    At home, Livingstone publicised the horrors of the slave trade, securing private support for another expedition to central Africa, searching for the Nile's source and reporting further on slavery. This expedition lasted from 1866 until Livingstone's death in 1873. After nothing was heard from him for many months, Henry Stanley, an explorer and journalist, set out to find Livingstone. This resulted in their meeting near Lake Tanganyika in October 1871 during which Stanley uttered the famous phrase: 'Dr Livingstone I presume?' With new supplies from Stanley, Livingstone continued his efforts to find the source of the Nile. His health had been poor for many years and he died on 1 May 1873. His body was taken back to England and buried in Westminster Abbey.

Notes
    This actually started out as the “hopeful explorer” Caster that I mentioned a long while ago, but I ended up making him a Berserker due to the large amount of Caster’s I’ve been doing.
    I suppose you had to have been somewhat mad to go about things the way he did. Maybe. Close enough for a Berserker sheet anyway.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 4th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of reading the VNs, where might the best or safest download source be for an English, VA patched VN? I want to read it during the holidays.
    pretty sure at this point if you google it a download will come up

honestly though
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-Rules-and-FAQ
    What's not okay
    - Asking where to download games, anime, CGs or music in bulks. Posting a link to it, is of course, prohibited as well. Sample fansubs/Scans of unlicensed materials, freely distributed games, and demos are okay.
    Downloading copyrighted materials even internationally is still illegal and disrespectful in my view. If downloading is the only way in your country, please do the research on your own. This is not the place.
    Last edited by You; December 4th, 2018 at 06:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Alright. Understood. Just didn't want to accidentally download malware or something.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    @Morgause: If you're still looking for ideas for a Noble Phantasm, might I suggest something involving the Sisters of Avalon/Nine Sorceresses which Morgan was originally a part of. Maybe Morgause makes eight copies of herself and they surround the opponent, each rapid firing different spells into the enemy or something.

Just spitballing ideas.
    Thanks for the idea, but I think I'll keep Galatine Morgause and just change the description about the base spell.

Blog Entries
    Alright. Understood. Just didn't want to accidentally download malware or something.
    nah, you'll just be downloading porn

you're safe

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is my Heimdall .Eventualy does i make also a Ruler Version.

Heimdall
    (Saber)

Alternate Classes: Rider, Ruler

Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength- B+
    Agility- C++
    Endurance- A
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- A+

Equipment: A bulky broadsword with a pommel carved in the likeness of a human head.Two War-Axes
    Appearance

He wears during combat a thick leather attire with only few metal Elements to not slow him down,during his casual time does he wears a simple Shirt with a Cardigan over it and a normal jean.

Personality

First Pronoun: boru
    Second Pronoun: kika
    Third Pronoun: soitsu

He is a rather comfortble if not lazy Person as such has he had no complaints to be Asgards Gate Guardian,he is a warmhearted Person who like Nothing more as to see the Panorama of the world or observe the Clouds or to give the People around him a helping Hand with a warm smile.He speaks normaly in a coarse way with others but almost never in a insulting way.Though his Duty does he follows in a stoic and serious way as such despise he betraying individuals .He holds earnest and warmhearted individuals who helps other in high oppinion .

Towards his Master Acts he often a litle bit lazy ,like taking naps in unfitting Moments or to Question his orders ,but in the most critical Moment is he the most reliabel Person you can know.He would act towards Master like Waver or Shirou like a lazy older Brother who give you though the tipps when you Need them the most. Masters who like Kiritsugu would drive out his hatred and he would only not killing him due to he has a Daughter.

Through his contact with the modern world has he got fondness of cameras and amuse himself if the camera has a weaker sight of himself, also is he fond modern Sweets especially Chocolat and Tangerines aslo is he fond of Alcohol.

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B+
    Power to neutralize the effects of Magecraft aimed against oneself. Cancels spells with an incantation below three verses, proving difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Riding- A
    Ability to ride animals. At this rank, all mundane mounts can be mounted and ridden at an exceptional degree of skill. This high is enough to qualify for the Rider Class, where the golden-maned steed Gulltoppr would be his primary Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:

Divinity- A+
    Qualifies one's Divine Spirit aptitude. At this rank, one is surely either a powerful god themselves or the direct descendent of one. A famously revered god of the Norse Pantheon and son of all-father Odin himself, Saber naturally boasts the highest level of divine blood, even though many details of his true nature and legend have been lost to history.

Protection Of Nine Mothers- A
    In Norse Mythology, Saber was said to have been (somehow) born and nurtured by nine separate mothers, all of whom sisters. Needless to say, the true meaning and significance of this anecdote has scholars everywhere scratching their heads.

By one scholarly account, the "nine mothers" of Saber's legend were in fact equivalent to the nine daughters of the sea god Aegir, who themselves represented oceanic waves. Thus, Saber's symbolic ninefold birth was merely a way of expressing that he was conceived from the waves of the sea itself.

While a contested interpretation in its own right, this has crystallized into a divine Blessing by his mothers namely that he is able to breath underwater,can walk on the water ,the immunity to water magecraft as he does every hit replenish his Health instead to cause Damage ,receive a plus modifier in watered Areals like swamps or on the coast. but the greatest benefitts are that he has acces to a Water Mana Blast A and that every Waterbody gives him cover the more salt the Body contain the more likely and stronger is the protection he receive .

Additionally does he receive a Monstrous strenght equivalent C through the watered blood of Äegirs he received through his Mothers.

However even in his life had he few occasions when was forced to use these capabilities.

Presence Detection- A+++
    Ability to detect other Servants and local Mana sources. At this rank, Saber's perception is so all-encompassing as to approach localized omniscience. His senses are so finely honed as to hear the fluttering of a butterfly's wings from a hundred miles away, or pick out a single blade of grass amidst a sprawling meadow. At close ranges, this also negates Presence Concealment at a comparable rank.

Saber's eyesight and hearing were said to be unrivaled amongst the gods. From his dwelling place of Himinbjörg- where the burning rainbow bridge of Bifrost met the heavens- Saber could peer down into all the nine realms with equal ease.

However, one wonders if this Skill might be even stronger if Saber could settle down and stop snapping pictures with his tablet all the time...

Wisdom Of Divine Gift- A+
    Connotes wisdom bestowed from the gods. Allows for the practice of a variety of Skills at B~A+ rank, excluding those limited to specific heroes. Furthermore, those Skills can be taught to others so long as they display willingness to learn.

In some stories Saber was the first to bring down the gifts of the gods to humankind, even responsible for originating the various classes of Viking society. Skills that can be displayed and taught include Rune Magic, Military Tactics, Charisma, agriculture, craftsmanship, hunting, prophecy and many more.

Guardian God- A
    A divine variant of the Guardian Knight personal Skill. Saber's defensive attributes are elevated greatly while standing guard over others and his counter offensive capabilities are increased. Due to the circumstances of his legend, if the person or place being "guarded" is divine or associated with divinity, then Saber receives an even greater boost.

Noble Phantasms

Gjallorhorn-
    Horn Of Dreadful Omen
    Rank A,
    Anti-World
    Description:
    The huge curved ram's horn Saber carries, exquisitely carved with a detailed runic array. It was foretold that the second blowing of this horn would herald the beginning of Ragnarok, the fated end of days and destruction of the cosmos in Norse Mythology.
    at the First strike up does it evoke a Divine Interferention though he isnt able to determine and Chose which one it is "the help he Needs the most at this Moment" be it a healing comparable with a Regeneration Noblephantasm for himself or his Allies, a pinpoint Arrow strike at a giant beast weakness ,a Curse on the Opponent and so on .

On the second blow will are be the Catastrophies of the Ragnarök evoked like that roaring Thunderstorms and Hurican like Storms are created ,should Vulcans or the Oceans are in the Environment are additionally provcokated Eruptions and Tsunamis aswell as earthquaks,although normaly are Servant hardly affeccted by the weather are These Disasters capable of kill and harm Servants.

It goes without saying that Heimdall is reluctantly to use Gjallorhorn and it would Need a Commandseal to force him.

Fang Of Bifrost-
    Prismatic Boundary Of Heaven And Earth

Anti-Army
    Description:
    The rainbow bridge in Norse Mythology said to span between the mortal realm and Asgard, the sanctuary of gods. As part of his godly duties, Saber stood guard over that bridge to insure that no giants or enemies of the gods could cross over it.

After the Truename release is Heimdall are translating the conceptual power of the Bifrost- a boundary the separated the world of men from the world of gods- into his sword, Saber slashes horizontally, projecting a dazzling arc of burning prismatic light and flames across the battlefield. While evoking the imagery of a sword slash extended infinitely into the horizon, it is in truth but a momentary manifestation of the fabled bridge itself, cutting apart any enemies unlucky enough to be caught in its path.

Mirroring the role of the Bifrost bridge in dividing the heavens and the earth, is Heimdall able by a paddle/fan like movement are rushing a spume like Rainbow towards the Opponent the spume is non damaging but dividing the Divinity from the Opponents body and render every Authority /Blessing / present based abbility(be it skill or Noblephantasm) unusable and is restricted to their Achievements ,although accomplished Warriors are virtually unaffected by it are on the other Hand Trick fighter who used more robbed powers or tricks are vastly limited.

Truly a abbility befitting of the Guardian of Asgard who examined the worth of countless Warriors for the Right to becoma a Einherjar.
    Should he be summoned as Rider would become this abbility a Noblephantasm on their own.

Einherja
    Warriors of Asgard
    Anti-Unit
    Description:
    Is a Noblephantasm that is only usable after Heimdall has used Gjallarhorn atleast once ,through this is he able as Saber to summon a other Einherjar to his aid this can either be a Nameless Warrior or a other Aesir.The summoned Einherjar is a Heroic spirit or Wraiths and the Mana replenishment Costs are 50:50 between Heimdall and his Master.

Relationship

the relationship section is in work...

Notes

Thanks Royd for the base seceleton.

Comments are Always welcome
    and can me say someone how to do the Card /Picture function.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 15th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cool to see you finished up my old Heimdall WIP. Though now that I'm more experienced with writing god Servants, I think Godly Divine Core would be more fitting than Divinity for his first Skill. Also, the "summon Einherjar" NP seems a bit unnecessary. By that logic, wouldn't any god or hero who fought in Ragnarok merit a similar Noble Phantasm?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Cool to see you finished up my old Heimdall WIP. Though now that I'm more experienced with writing god Servants, I think Godly Divine Core would be more fitting than Divinity for his first Skill. Also, the "summon Einherjar" NP seems a bit unnecessary. By that logic, wouldn't any god or hero who fought in Ragnarok merit a similar Noble Phantasm?
    I think Gods Divine Core should be given when some powers are directly drawn from them like the Earth mother goddesses or a Elemental power roots there.
    About Einherjar in my logic is that he Merit it because he was the Gate Guardian and as such should he also be allowed to call back up if neccesary ?
    Do you now see what i mean with Anti Loki abbility ?

ps:@Lambda please react faster so that we can reveal Rider Loki in some predictable time.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wouldn't Godly Divine Core carry with it the 'eternal youth' bit (or at least being a perfected god from birth - like the Goddess version)? Which, considering that (most of) the Aesir are noted to have grown up and need the apples of Idunn to stay young, wouldn't really fit. At least I vaguely remember something along the lines of the former. The latter point is still a thing though.
    Also, I have the hazy impression that Heimdall's horn was used to call the Einherjar to battle, so he might actually qualify for something that has a connection to them.

As for the sheet itself, that actually looks reasonable. Not sure about the randomly C++ Endurance or Wisdom of Divine Gift being that high-ranked, however. Especially in the case of the latter one should remember that Chiron (who also has A+) had his entire legend based around teaching, whereas Heimdall might have taught some people something at some point. Wouldn't manifest that strongly is the point I'm getting at.
    On a closer reading, I also don't think there's much point to Gjallarhorn having random Ragnarok-y effects (though Anti-World isn't too far off, given that it could be heard in all worlds). There's even less point to it having separate effects based on the number of times its sounded, given that a single one already warns of Ragnarok starting.