Page 720 of 858 FirstFirst ... 220620670710715718719720721722725730770820 ... LastLast
Results 14,381 to 14,400 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of the bare mountain

"sup, Caster, i'm here. Say master, do you have any vodka?"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic/evil
    Region: Russia
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 61kg
    Dislikes: established conventions, traitors, loneliness
    Talent: composing
    Armaments: darkness, ghosts
    Natural Enemy: Mily Balakirev, Belobog

stats

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: C
    NP: A

Skills

class skills
    Territory creation(EX): False realities can be generated in which the power of recreated items/constructs rival that of their originals.

Item construction(B): Capable of creating magical items, tools, and potions of up to a B rank.

personal skills

Eye for Art (B): If a Servant has any connection to art, there is a chance that Caster will guess its identity, skills or Noble Phantasm.

Protection from darkness(A): Caster is accompanied by a evil god, this grants him resistence against attacks with the concept of darkness, as well as getting a bonus in strength while in the dark.

Familiar(ghosts)(B): with help from the dark god who follows him, Caster can contract evil spirits to do his biding. He can call a large number with a avarege amount of mana, butler the have how battle capabities individualy.

Noble phantasm

Night at the Bare mountain
    Noch′ na lysoy gore

Caster's noble phantasm, a reallity marble named after his famous compositions.
    By painting a "musical picture", caster summons a dark sky and a enormus mountain. Inside it, all attacks who are, in any way, related to light are weakend or event nulified. His ghost familiars become self-sufficient and gain a boost in strength.
    It takes a considerable amount of mana to activate this noble phantasm, and it only lasts eleven minutes and a half.

Glorification of Chernobog
    Slavlenye Chornoboga

This noble phantasm allow for Caster to bring with him from the trone the entity know as Chernobog, an evil god of darkness and death.
    However, for mana conservation sake, the being takes the form of a small imp most of the time. Is only During the active time of Noch′ na lysoy gore that he can assume his true form, a giant black monster with several long necks with different animal heads, all of them with red eyes, and multiple giant wings marked all over with glowing purple patterns.
    In this form Chernobog is very powerfull, having Divinity rank A and Mana burst (dark flames) at rank EX.
    He is also totaly imune to dark or evil attacks, but weak against holy powers.

Background

Caster is Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky, a great russian composer and member of "The Five" or the "Mighty handful".
    He was an innovator of Russian music in the romantic period. He strove to achieve a uniquely Russian musical identity, often in deliberate defiance of the established conventions of Western music.
    Despite being remenbered with reverance after it's death, Caster strugle to find recognition with alive, having several of his compositions turn down or left incomplete.
    This, together with the various losses in his life, lead to alcoholism, with only tarnished his reputation more.
    In the end he died without seeing his most pasionate work being executed.

personality

While generaly a sociable guy, Caster way of speaking and acting is a little bit eccentric, carrying a certain coarseness that may make him look rude. But that is not on purpose.
    He somewhat prideful and very head-strong. Still you will not find him starting fights, only acting when provoked. Most of the time, he is just a loud guy who honestly will have a drinking with anybody.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mussorgsky: Interesting sheet (and you get bonus points for the Soul FC), but I don't really get why he's associated with Chernabog. From your (admittedly sparse) Background section on him he just sounds like an ordinary moderately successful composer, without any legends of consorting with devils or anything. Where are you getting all this evil god and darkness stuff from?

Keep in mind I know basically nothing about the guy in question so there might be a justification I'm missing, but since your own lore section doesn't mention anything I feel entitled to at least ask.

Also, for a composer Servant it strikes me as rather odd he lacks any Skill related to music. I'd swap Protection From Darkness with a variant of Mozart's Protection Of The Music God, except obviously edgier since his musical powers come from Chernabog. Y'know, summoning evil spirits with his music, casting unearthly melodies that drive people insane, that sort of thing. As is, the "music" aspect seems oddly absent in a sheet ostensibly about a composer.

Blog Entries
    Both songs who serve as his Nps are about summoning evil spirits, the whole idea for the sheet came while rewaching Fantasia, the night at bald mountain segment to be more specific.
    I should have done something like "protection of the music demons" or something, i gues it just did not occur to me.
    Anything on Rider?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Both songs who serve as his Nps are about summoning evil spirits, the whole idea for the sheet came while rewaching Fantasia, the night at bald mountain segment to be more specific.
    I should have done something like "protection of the music demons" or something, i gues it just did not occur to me.
    Anything on Rider?
    I kind of guessed that, but it seems a bit of a leap from "wrote a song about a fictional character doing something" to being able to do it himself. Still, I'll accept that similar reaches have been made with canon Servants. Though I think you should at least give him Innocent Monster to clarify that the historical composer is being conflated with his most famous works (a la Andersen), rather than actually being able to summon demons or whatnot in life.

Your Hisahide sheet seems fine. Again, I know basically nothing about the historical person in question, so I can't really comment on faithfulness. The teakettle tank is a cool idea though.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW If you ever feel like redoing Mussorgsky, I also found legends that he was prone to fits of madness (probably due to alcoholism) later in life, which you could use to make him a very unconventional Berserker. Might be a bit of a stretch, but it'd be more interesting in my mind than going with the stereotype of "artist = Caster". Just a thought.

Blog Entries
    Interesting, thanks

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Dyah Gitarja
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Southeast Asia (14th century)
    Armament: Bow

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action - Rank C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Personal Skills

Divinity - Rank B+: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Archer shares a connection with the goddess Parvati, in accordance to the beliefs of her people. Her Divinity is further boosted by her use of Imperial Privilege.

Imperial Privilege - Rank C: An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity).
    Though this Skill is incapable of acquiring Skills such as Divinity unless it is ranked high enough, Archer uses her Imperial Privilege to heighten the Divinity that she already possesses. This effort effectively seals the other uses of Imperial Privilege for her.

Support of the Mahapatih - Rank A: A Skill representing support received from an administrative deputy or other close assistant to a ruler. A plus modifier is granted in certain situations fitting to the character and capabilities of the supporter.
    The Skill has been renamed due to Archer’s insistence, after the position of the man who helped manage and expand her empire. For Archer, bonuses are gained in combat situations.

Noble Phantasms

Received Bow of the Goddess
    Parvati Dhanush

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    A Noble Phantasm originally belonging to the Hindu god of wind, Vayu, and later given to Parvati. Due to her connection with Parvati, Archer has been allowed to wield it. However, due to the separation between Archer and Parvati, Parvati Dhanush does not function exactly as it did when the goddess herself wielded it.
    Archer’s bow boasts incredible range, speed and accuracy due to her arrows being carried and guided by the winds. Parvati Dhanush’s full activation causes a vortex of air to appear where Archer is aiming, drawing in targets and preventing them from dodging. In this case, the released arrow would strike in an instant, propelled forward by strong winds and drawn to further speeds by the suction surrounding her target. The displaced air pushes aside anything left in the arrow’s path, technically qualifying Parvati Dhanush as an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

The Shadow of the Elephant General
    Umum Kuwat

Anti-Unit, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm that manifests a recreation of the prime minister of Archer’s empire, Gajah Mada. The simulacrum acts as her shield and sword, though it is a simplistic Familiar and as such acts according to Archer’s opinion of Gajah Mada rather than any will of its own.
    The Familiar summoned by Umum Kuwat aggressively defends Archer and assaults her enemies. This Gajah Mada, though not a Servant, is empowered to such an extent by his fame that he is able to fight evenly with lower-ranking close combat Servants. Umum Kuwat can also be used strictly for defense, in which case Gajah Mada’s body appears to block incoming attacks, stopping all attacks of lower than B rank.
    Due to the reassuring presence that Umum Kuwat manifests as well as Gajah Madah’s contributions to her empire’s golden age, Archer’s Luck parameter is treated as ranked up for the duration of the Gajah Mada Familiar’s summoning.

Description
    Dislikes: Rebellion, confinement
    Talents: The skills of a ruler, sailing
    Natural Enemy: Jayanegara, Gajah Mada

Archer’s true identity is Tribhuwana Wijayatunggadewi, though she is better known as Dyah Gitarja, the Queen of Ten Thousand Islands.

Gitarja is a ruler of regal bearing, proud and confident. Though not a stranger to warfare, she is fond of settling matters through peaceful means. She places much stock in her status, though in fact she never ruled fully under her own authority, as she was "merely" a Queen Regnant. Despite this, she treats those of lower social classes well, determined to prove herself superior to those who were simply born to their position rather than earning their place in history. However, she does not brook rebellion or insult from others, and is quick to answer such things with violence, using strength as proof of her majesty. Despite her forthright nature, Gitarja also possesses skill in more underhanded methods, having learned well from her mentor and later prime minister.
    Due to her empire’s great wealth, Gitarja is fond of luxury, especially in the form of spices. She also has a liking for sailing. Indulging in these pleasures is a way for her to further separate herself from who she once was, a little girl trapped in the palace by her half-brother. Much of her outward personality started out as an act of defiance against the imprisonment she suffered, as well as the useless monarch that her relative was.
    Gitarja wishes to face other monarchs in a Holy Grail War so as to compare her strength and that of her empire with those of others. She is quite interested in the cultures of others and would like to discuss their differences to her own should the situation allow. Though she will bravely face almost any foe, she cannot bring herself to harm her loyal subjects, should she encounter them.
    Though admitting that a Master is necessary for a Holy Grail War, Gitarja is far from happy with being so dependent on another. Unless the Master conducts themself well or proves exceptionally useful as an advisor, there is likely to be discord between them. It is unlikely that she would open up to someone who does not live up to her standards, and would remain distant.
    Due to his contributions to her empire, Gitarja’s wish would be to be able to properly thank Gajah Mada for his contributions. There are also certain matters that she would otherwise wish to discuss with him, and as such her wish to the Holy Grail would be to be able to meet Gajah Mada once again.

Lore
    Much of what is known about Dyah Gitarja's reign comes from the epic poem 'Nagarakretagama.'
    Queen Regnant Tribhuwannottunggadewi Jayawishnuwardhani, also known by her familiar name Dyah Gitarja, was born sometime before 1309, daughter to Raden Wijaya, father of the Majapahit empire and the queen consort Gayarti Rajapatni. She ruled the Southeast Asian spice kingdom from 1329 to 1350, succeeding her half-brother, Jayanagara (also known as Prince of Kadiri) during a time of open revolt and chaos for the Majapahit Empire.
    Legend has it Jayanagara was so beset by enemies that he even saw his sisters as threats to his throne. So he locked them away in a palace, out of reach of potential suitors. What he didn't account for was a jealous palace physician, who killed the king in 1328 after learning that Jayanagara had seduced his wife. Because Jayanagara spent more time wooing his subjects' wives and less so siring an heir, the queen consort was able to appoint her daughter, Dyah Gitarja, to the throne in 1329. The newly crowned Queen Regnant would now be known by her official title of Tribhuwannottunggadewi Jayawishnuwardhani.
    In 1331, she led the army herself to the battlefield with the help of her cousin, Adityawarman, to crush rebellion in the areas of Sadeng and Keta. The decision partly to resolve the competition between Gajah Mada and Ra Kembar for the army general position to crush Sadeng. In 1334, she appointed Gajah Mada as her new Mahapatih (Javanese title equal to Prime Minister), and in this instance Gajah Mada proclaimed his famed Palapa oath, asserting his intention to expand the influence of the kingdom across the archipelago. His extraordinary vow surprised the court and state officials who attended his inauguration. Some of them, especially Mada's rival, Ra Kembar, laughed and mocked Mada, ridiculed him as a big-mouthed bluff with an impossible dream. This public humiliation enraged Gajah Mada, resulting in a duel, warranted by Gitarja, which led to the death of Ra Kembar and the execution of others that opposes his authority.
    With the help of Gajah Mada as prime minister, Gitarja pursued a massive expansion of the empire. In 1343 Majapahit conquered the Kingdom of Pejeng, Dalem Bedahulu and the entire island of Bali. Adityawarman was sent to conquer the rest of the Kingdom of Srivijaya and the Melayu Kingdom in 1347. He was then promoted as uparaja (lower king) of Sumatra. Majapahit expansion continued under the reign of Hayam Wuruk, reaching Lamuri in the West and Wanin in the East
    Gitarja's reign came to an end not through warfare or palace intrigues, but through an unfortunate quirk in Majapahit succession. Her mother, Gayatri, was responsible for granting Gitarja the title of Queen Regnant, meaning Gitarja ruled at the pleasure of the queen dowager. But when Gayatri died in a monastery in 1350, Gitarja lost her patron and was forced to abdicate the throne.
    After her abdication, Gitarja did not retire completely, and was still actively involved in state affairs. During the reign of her son, King Hayam Wuruk, she was appointed for the second time as the Bhre Kahuripan, the ruler of Kahuripan coastal country, which was a Majapahit vital port during that time. She also became the member of Bhattara Saptaprabhu, the council of royal elders who offered advice to the king. Gitarja died later in her retirement residence in Majapahit. A grand royal mortuary Hindu cremation ceremony ensued. She was mortuary deified as Parvati in Rimbi temple, East Java. In Javanese devaraja cult, the monarch believed was the incarnation of certain god, and after death their soul believed to be united with that god, and revered as such in a mortuary temple, dedicated for the departed soul of the monarch.

Notes
    I felt the bow’s use of wind was rather fitting, given that the maritime Majapahit Empire was probably very dependent on it.
    The sheet turned out pretty Gajah Mada -centric, though.

Two more to go...
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 22nd, 2018 at 06:15 AM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Nice, the lady from Civ 6.

Blog Entries
    Yes, nice sheet. I approve, no need to make another of my own.

A corrections though: It's Queen Regnant, not Regent. She was, in fact, a full monarch.
    Also, why is Gajah Mada listed as her Natural Enemy?

Also, if a bit cringy, what would she think of my Gajah Mada, and Queen Shima?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Yes, nice sheet. I approve, no need to make another of my own.

A corrections though: It's Queen Regnant, not Regent. She was, in fact, a full monarch.
    Also, why is Gajah Mada listed as her Natural Enemy?

Also, if a bit cringy, what would she think of my Gajah Mada, and Queen Shima?
    I did wonder why she would be Queen Regent. Regnant makes much more sense, thanks for the correction. Gajah Mada is her natural enemy due to being the one person she can't bring herself to fight.

Towards Gajah Mada: Her most faithful ally and supporter as well as a beloved teacher. Essentially feels like she owes everything to him (since there were those rumors that the former king's assassination was Gajah Mada's handiwork - therefore not only is he her teacher and prime minister but also her liberator). Gitarja would do everything in her power to support Gajah Mada as recompense for his support of her in life.
    Shima: Primarily respect I suppose. She established a (very) lawful society in Java, which Majapahit probably benefited from later on.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Regarding someone who has been surrounded by Japanese nuns her whole life and is considered a nun by some sources, which skill would be better? Exorcism of Grudging Apparitions or Rapid Sutra Chanting?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Regarding someone who has been surrounded by Japanese nuns her whole life and is considered a nun by some sources, which skill would be better? Exorcism of Grudging Apparitions or Rapid Sutra Chanting?
    I guess Rapid Sutra Chanting would be something one could more reasonably pick up. Exorcism seems like something you'd require tangible training for.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Right… Thanks

Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Holy Garden:

Appearance:

Official art of Zero from the Overlord LN

True Name
    : Souflikar

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Classes
    : Berserker, Striker

Armament: His bare hands.

Strength- C
    Agility- B+
    Endurance- C
    Mana- E
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    Cold and dispassionate. When Assassin is given a task from his Master he will try to fulfill it to the utmost of his ability. He makes no distinction between cultivating a garden and killing someone with his bare hands, treating every order as simply another job to fulfill for his liege.

However, despite his almost entirely amoral nature Assassin has a peculiarly strong sense of fairness. Though he has no qualms slaying the innocent, Assassin hates killing someone without giving them a fair chance to fight back and escape their fate. Whether it to be giving his target a chance to run away before pursuing them or deliberately handicapping himself against a weaker opponent to make the fight more "fair", Assassin's commitment to fairness is ironclad and unyielding.

Being a gardener as well as a killer, when not in battle Assassin favors spending his time in the outdoors and naturalistic environments like the paradise gardens he tended to in life. While Assassin's face shows little emotion, his demeanour seems to become more relaxed and peaceful in the presence of nature.

Conversely, seeing someone willfully harm nature (like destroying trees and crushing flowers) is one of the few things that can spark genuine rage in Assassin. His stoical expression won't change, but Assassin will drop everything else he was doing to attempt to brutally kill the offending individual. If he sees someone harm nature carelessly (like littering) rather than through deliberate intent, Assassin will be more forgiving, but still sternly lecture the offender.

Assassin has no particular wish on the Holy Grail. He accepts his Master's summons for the same reason he followed his Sultan in life; they asked, so he shall obey.

Dislikes: killing the defenseless, unfulfilled orders, disrespecting nature
    Talents: gardening, killing, sprinting
    Natural Enemy: No one in particular

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- C-

The ability to hide one's presence as a Servant. However, the efficacy of this Skill drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack.

At this rank Assassin can skillfully hide his presence from most individuals. Rather than true concealment it's more of a mental charm that makes others subconsciously register Assassin's presence as "non-noticeable", allowing him to easily melt into crowds. However, as executioners are meant to be seen by the condemned, Assassin will inevitably end up being detected by his intended victim no matter how hard he attempts to conceal himself. A kind of curse.

Personal Skills:

Executioner- A+

Denotes the capacity to execute Evil-aligned beings. Damage from Assassin's attacks is greatly increased against foes of the Evil Alignment. In this case an effect akin to the Dread Visage Skill is also imparted towards Evil-aligned individuals, making them feel an instinctive fear and unease around Assassin.

His name carved in infamy as one of the bloodiest executioners in human history, Assassin naturally boasts a high rank in this Skill.

Freerunner- C

A Skill based on the modern sport of the same name. While Assassin never participated in such a sport, he might be indirectly called one of the progenitors of it. Simply put, Freerunning is the concept of taking two points "A" and "B" and ascertaining the swiftest path between them, taking into account obstacles in the terrain.

This Skill negates penalties to Agility while traversing rough or uneven terrain, and enhances one's acrobatic capabilities. Additionally serves as a specialized form of Eye Of The Mind, enabling Assassin to scan his environment and evaluate the most suitable route for reaching his goal. In a city or forest location this Skill's true potential reveals itself, as Assassin jumps, dashes and climbs over his surroundings with the grace of a master parkour artist.

At this rank can one's level of proficiency towards the sport be said to stand at the pinnacle of mundane humanity.

Authority Of The Bostanji- B++

Is Assassin's sublimated experience and knowledge from serving as the Sultan's royal gardener. A role that exists in the shadow of his most famous deeds as executioner.

Assassin can mix plant materials together to concoct deadly poisons and potent herbal remedies. If he can obtain phantasmal plants as ingredients Assassin can create concoctions whose effects encroach on the domain of Magecraft, like poisons able to strip away immortality from Divine Spirits and restorative balms that can heal most injuries below the level of severed limbs and organ-destruction. Basically a plant-limited version of the Item Construction Skill normally held by Caster-Class Servants.

Assassin can even grow prosthetic limbs and organs from plant material (with bark as skin and entwined roots serving in place of muscle fiber). These prosthetics can then be grafted on to someone's body, boasting the same functionality as the lost limb or organ they're replacing. However they still have the properties of the plants they're made from, like an extreme vulnerability to fire-based attacks.

This Skill also grants Assassin a supernatural authority over plantlife, allowing him to make plants grow at incredible speed and even command their movements to a limited extent. For instance, making choking vines suddenly grow to ensnare the enemy's legs, or entwining tree branches to form an impromptu barrier.

Assassin favors using this ability in synergy with his Freerunning, making tree branches extend under his feet to serve as platforms in midair and other such feats.

Noble Phantasm
    Topkapi Zaqqum
    Paradisal Garden Of Slaughter

Type: Anti-Unit/Reality Marble

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the unique trial Assassin put before his victims. Rather than executing the condemned right away, he would challenge them to a footrace through the palace gardens to the place of execution. If the target could make it all the way to the Fish Market Gate before Assassin, they were pardoned with the reprieve of banishment. However, if Assassin were to get there first, he would choke the victim to death with his bare hands and throw their body into the sea.

It is believed that Assassin killed upwards of 4000 people using this method across his career as an executioner. The fact that he never once lost a race despite competing against people fueled by the desperate will to live is surely a testament to Assassin's incredible athletic prowess.

When invoked, this Noble Phantasm brings both Assassin and his opponent into a Reality Marble recreating the Sultan's legendary palace gardens. The enemy won't have much time to enjoy the scenery however, because they're immediately forced into a footrace with Assassin. If the foe wins they'll be "banished" from Assassin's Reality Marble, allowing them to escape unharmed. Additionally Assassin is unable to invoke this Noble Phantasm again against the same target in the future.

If Assassin wins however, the opponent will have the concept of "strangulation" forced upon them, crushing their neck with an invisible crushing pressure. As it is the enforcement of a concept rather than a physical attack, this attack cannot be evaded through high Agility nor withstood by Servants with high Endurance and defensive abilities. The only way to escape being strangled is to win the footrace against Assassin.

The layout of the palace garden is extremely labryinthine and confusing, with winding halls that circle back on each other and huge open-air courtyards that branch into countless diverging pathways. Being the palace gardener, Assassin is of course familiar with the garden's exact layout, allowing him to navigate its every twist and turn with ease. Using his Authority Of The Bostanji Skill Assassin can also command the plants in the garden to further impede the foe's progression.

The opponent can also "win" the race by simply killing Assassin before he reaches the end. However, due to Assassin's great sprinting ability and mastery of the terrain most foes will have enough trouble simply catching up with- let alone fighting- him. In the interests of enforcing a fair footrace Skills and Noble Phantasms that allow for the summoning of a mount, or grant superhuman means of transport like flight and teleportation, are forcibly sealed while inside Assassin's Reality Marble. Thus, the enemy is forced to rely solely on their agility and navigational skills to prevail.

Topkapi; the resplendent palace of the Sultan, and Zaqqum; the garden of hell in Islamic Mythology. The entwining of their names signifies that this Noble Phantasm is both a paradisal garden for Assassin and a hell where
    sinners
    criminals
    are tormented and punished unto death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I came across this guy while looking through names for possible Servant ideas on Reddit. The fact that he was both the royal gardener and executioner and challenged all his victims to a footrace before killing them was quirky enough to catch my interest and, needless to say, I ended up writing this sheet over the next few days. First Assassin I've made in ages too.

As always, comments and criticisms are welcome! Thanks!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; February 17th, 2019 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Raised Agility

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Souflikar: Weird. I came across the same concept a few days ago and have been looking for big-name Grand Viziers who actually won said footrace (partly for the cheap laughs of getting a rather dignified politician -type Servant whose most famous achievement would be outrunning his executioner). The footrace apparently became a tradition of sorts, since the last one was held in the 20th century if I recall correctly.

Anyways, the sheet is good as usual, though I'm sorta left wondering how his status as a gardener gives him the knowledge to mix remedies and so forth.
    I'd also imagine his Agility would be higher, as speed (and endurance) was something that was probably of benefit to him. The Assassin class container also has Agi B, so for it to be lower is odd, especially if he did a lot of running (though I suppose C+ is higher than B, but not all the time).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Souflikar: Weird. I came across the same concept a few days ago and have been looking for big-name Grand Viziers who actually won said footrace (partly for the cheap laughs of getting a rather dignified politician -type Servant whose most famous achievement would be outrunning his executioner). The footrace apparently became a tradition of sorts, since the last one was held in the 20th century if I recall correctly.

Anyways, the sheet is good as usual, though I'm sorta left wondering how his status as a gardener gives him the knowledge to mix remedies and so forth.
    I'd also imagine his Agility would be higher, as speed (and endurance) was something that was probably of benefit to him. The Assassin class container also has Agi B, so for it to be lower is odd, especially if he did a lot of running (though I suppose C+ is higher than B, but not all the time).
    Glad you liked the sheet. I did think of giving him higher Agility but I wasn't sure if his level of fame warranted having any over C-ranked parameters, and I didn't want to wank him anymore than I already had. I'll probably raise it now that you've suggested it though. And I hope you do make a sheet for that Grand Vizier if you can find him. It'd be hilarious seeing his reaction to my Souflikar. (Oh shit, not that guy again!)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Tlacaelel
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: America (15th century)
    Armament: Xiuhcoatl, shield

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Burning of Books - Rank C: A Skill representing one’s status as a destroyer of knowledge and culture, with the intent of emphasizing one’s own. Due to much of human history being based on literature and the written word, Burning of Books allows the user to “reduce” the legends of those he faces, weakening them. This Skill has no effect on those originating from one’s own culture.
    Lancer’s actions strengthened the culture of his empire and weakened it for those that his people conquered.

Ascension of the War God - Rank A+: A unique personal Skill, granting the user increased unity with the Aztec god of war, Huitzilopochtli. It functions as a mixed Skill, granting the user Divinity, Tactics, Natural Body and Instinct among others.
    Due to Lancer’s veneration and raising of Huitzilopochtli above all other gods, he has been granted oneness with the war god.

Noble Phantasms

Serpent-Spear of the War God
    Xiuhcoatl

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    Though traditionally a spear-thrower rather than a spear, Xiuhcoatl takes the form a spear encircled by a golden serpent. It is the principal weapon of Huitzilopochtli and carries anti-divine properties due to its first use being to slay the god’s sister.
    When the Noble Phantasm is activated, the serpent around the spear springs to life and surges toward the enemy. Moving like a bolt of lightning, Xiuhcoatl shoots toward a target, piercing them. The lightninglike serpent then wraps around the target, incinerating the target with heat and electricity.
    Once the attack has been executed, it takes a moment for the Noble Phantasm to recover. The serpent eventually reappears, slowly coiling back around Lancer’s spear until it is ready to be used once more.

Conqueror From the Serpent Mountain
    Coatepec Cuāuhtli

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm acting as a reinterpretation of Huitzilopochtli’s birth myth, wherein he slaughtered an army of hundreds directly after being born. Lancer sees the legend through the lens of the Aztec Empire’s conquest of their neighbors, and as such Coatepec Cuāuhtli is reinterpreted to some extent.
    When activated, Lancer gains a short-lived plus modifier to all his parameters, manifesting the might of the Aztec Empire at its peak by tapping into Huitzilopochtli’s full power. While this effect is active, wounds that he causes to other Servants and magical beings reward Lancer with a measure of magical energy proportionate to the wound. With this magical energy, he can further sustain Coatepec Cuāuhtli. Once he stops attacking or is unable to injure his opponent, the state quickly fades, as does his newfound power.
    Due to the fact that Lancer is capable of simply continuing to attack heedlessly while there are targets remaining, this Noble Phantasm is highly suited for use against multiple targets. However, the Noble Phantasm carries the detrimental effect of damaging his spiritual core over time due to the overload of magical energy passing through his body.

Description
    Dislikes: Provocation, weak leaders
    Talents: Domestic politics, recognizing the traits of a true leader
    Natural Enemy: Hernán Cortés

Lancer’s true identity is Tlacaelel, the Architect of the Aztec Empire.

Tlacaelel’s manifestation as a Servant is somewhat removed from the person he was in life, chiefly due to his connection with Huitzilopochtli. He is still as brave as he ever was, but his indirectness and eloquence have given way to exaltation of his, Huitzilopochtli’s and the Aztec Empire’s power. In his fervor, he is given to theatrics and boasting about his perceived invincibility. This change in personality, caused by his attunement with his god is something of a weakness, as his brilliance might serve him better than relying on brute strength.
    Due to his inflated sense of self-worth, Tlacaelel is very weak to provocations of all sorts, being reduced to frothing anger by insults directed towards him and that which he cherishes. He brooks no resistance from others, and though in life he might’ve tried to resolve issues through words, he now resorts to force. Should Tlacaelel be angered, only subjugating oneself and offering tribute can quell his violent fury.
    Due to his belief in his own overwhelming power, Tlacaelel sees most other Servants as beneath him. They exist simply as sacrifices with which he can honour the gods, as all non-Aztecs do. Those who do not know their rightful place and try to resist the inevitable only serve to anger Tlacaelel. The exception to this are leaders he regards as ‘strong’. Those possessing an iron will, endowed with divine favour or power and acting according to their own authority comprise some of the few individuals he respects. Were he to encounter such a person, it is possible that he might offer to take up their cause, acting in their service much as he served his king in life.
    Though Tlacaelel views his Master as an eyesore, he treats them with grace and appears to follow their commands. He does what is in his power to provide for them as best he can, wishing for them to live a life of luxury. Rather than being out concern, kindness or gratitude, Tlacaelel’s actions are meant to prepare his Master as a sacrifice of supreme quality.
    Tlacaelel’s wish to the Holy Grail would be to overturn the Aztec Empire’s destruction by the Spanish and to propel the surviving empire into a world power.

Lore
    Tlacaelel was the principal architect of the Aztec Triple Alliance and hence the Mexica (Aztec) empire. He was the son of Emperor Huitzilihuitl and Queen Cacamacihuatl, nephew of Emperor Itzcoatl, and brother of Emperors Chimalpopoca and Moctezuma I.
    During the reign of his uncle Itzcoatl, Tlacaelel was given the office of Tlacochcalcatl, but during the war against the Tepanecs in the late 1420s, he was promoted to first adviser to the ruler, a position called Cihuacoatl in Nahuatl, an office that Tlacaelel held during the reigns of four consecutive Tlatoque, until his death in 1487.
    Tlacaelel recast or strengthened the concept of the Aztecs as a chosen people, elevated the tribal god/hero Huitzilopochtli to top of the pantheon of gods, and increased militarism. In tandem with this, Tlacaelel is said to have increased the level and prevalence of human sacrifice, particularly during a period of natural disasters that started in 1446 (according to Diego Durán). Durán also states that it was during the reign of Moctezuma I, as an invention of Tlacaelel that the flower wars, in which the Aztecs fought Tlaxcala and other Nahuan city-states, were instigated.
    To strengthen the Aztec nobility, he helped create and enforce sumptuary laws, prohibiting commoners from wearing certain adornments such as lip plugs, gold armbands, and cotton cloaks. He also instigated a policy of burning the books of conquered peoples with the aim of erasing all memories of a pre-Aztec past.
    When he dedicated the seventh reconstruction of the Templo Mayor in Tenochtitlan, Tlacaelel had brought his nation to the height of its power. The dedication took place in 1484 and was celebrated with the sacrifice of many war captives. After Tlacaelel's death in 1487, the Mexica Empire continued to expand north into the Gran Chichimeca and south toward the Maya lands.

Notes
    Since I’ve already made the other head honchos of the Aztec Triple Alliance (junior partners not included - Tlacopan only got half the tribute the others got, so they only get half the sheets), I figured a token bishie was necessary. Every group needs at least one bishonen.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 21st, 2019 at 09:24 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Funny, I also thought that Tlacaélel would have Burning of Books. I like how you've made its description fitting for its effects in FGO. It's much better than my idea of it being a glorified version of Information Erasure. Also, I get that you may not want to use Charisma too much, but shouldn't he have Imperial Privilege, since he was an emperor? (Although Qin Shi Huang isn't confirmed to have it. Well, let's wait for the mats)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He was actually never an emperor, so no IP for Tlacaelel. His highest position was Tlacochcalcatl, which is essentially a general. The king (and emperor) of the Aztecs was always one of his relatives (since legend has it he actually refused the title once) and he was pretty much always their second-in-command and advisor.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster, Assassin, Avenger
    True Name: Loki (and Hödr) Santa
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil (and Neutral Good)
    Origin: Norse Mythology
    Armament: Darts

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: E
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Independent Action - Rank A-: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master. However, Archer and his companion are tightly bound to each other, and cannot stray too far from each other without starting to suffer from detrimental effects.

Personal Skills

Combination - Rank D++: A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person.
    Despite the fact that both of the entities comprising Archer detest each other, they work remarkably well together. Archer himself sees his companion as an easily manipulatable, predictable pawn, whereas his companion can guess what Archer’s intentions are by imagining what he would hate - Archer will surely provide. Their lopsided teamwork is surprisingly effective, however, and their shared grudge increases the attack power of the pair when they act in concert.

Shapeshift - Rank -: A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China. It is also one of the powers of a vampire.
    Normally Archer would possess this Skill at a high rank, but at the moment Shapeshift appears to be sealed. Furthermore, Archer has somehow become locked into the form of a reindeer, and the jingling of bells can be heard when he moves his head. As a side-effect, Archer is completely immune to effects that might change or alter his body.

Saint’s Gift - Rank C-: A Skill acquired by completely turning into Santa Claus and enriching hearts by giving presents.
    As the role of Santa Claus has been forced upon Archer, the rank is not particularly high. His companion has a fondness for Christmas practices, and thus helps in the endeavor. Gifts given are usually passable, but have a chance to contain unwanted surprises due to Archer’s interference.

Divinity - Rank D: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As a close associate of the Aesir, to the point of sometimes being counted among them, Archer possesses Divinity. His deeds would normally reduce the rank of this Skill significantly, but the presence of his companion balances out this reduction somewhat.

Noble Phantasms

Nnnnope. No way am I touching one of these things again.
    How are there so many anyway? I only made the one...
    ... We’re never going to use these, right?
    Right.
    Branch of Peace and Community
    Darr Mistilteinn

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    Darts made of mistletoe wood, which Archer’s companion carries in his satchel. Though an original was once crafted by Archer, he does not remember making so many. To further confuse things, Darr Mistilteinn seems to replenish itself as the darts are spent. Regrettably, due to the Noble Phantasm owners’ decision, Darr Mistilteinn is treated as sealed until further notice.
    If it were to be used, however, the darts deal no damage but instead force a pacifying effect on anyone they hit. If others are near the primary target, the bonds of friendship and love between them are also strengthened. Darr Mistilteinn can also be used offensively, in which case they would deal additional damage to targets with Divine Spirit aptitude.

Description
    Dislikes: Each other, reindeer
    Talents: Making each other miserable, silver tongue (Loki)
    Natural Enemy: Loki (Hödr), Hödr & Heimdall (Loki)

Archer’s true identity is Loki, the (Currently Reindeer) Master of Mischief. He is accompanied by Hödr, the Blind God of Winter and Darkness, who technically qualifies as his ranged weapon.
    Neither of them is pleased with the arrangement.

A reindeer and a man trudged through the snow, keeping a sullen silence.
    Eventually, the man spoke up: “Okay. Is there some punchline to this latest jest of yours, Loki?
    Mine? Does this look like something I’d do?” The reindeer shook his head a little. Slight jingles, as if from bells, could be heard.
    With everything you’ve pulled?” The other said. “Wouldn’t surprise me in the least.
    I’m not apologizing.” The reindeer said quickly. “But come on, I’m stuck as a reindeer of all things!
    The man stopped suddenly. A moment later, a few snickers escaped from between his lips before he erupted into full-blown laughter.
    Howling uncontrollably, Hödr collapsed into the snow, trying in vain to form words before once again collapsing into laughter.
    Right, right. Poor little Hödr can’t see.” The reindeer managed a grimace, waiting for his companion’s laughter to die down. To Loki’s irritation, this took some time.

Quite finished now, yes?” Loki grumbled. “I like it better when I’m the one laughing…” A look of realization flashed over the reindeer’s face. “But wait, if you can’t see, and my glorious voice is warped by this shape... How did you know it was me?
    It’s always you.” Hödr answered quickly, stumbling upright.
    Point.

Without warning, a blinding light blinked into existence up above them, and a deafening voice sounded from it. “HO HO HO! I AM THE CHRISTMAS GRAIL, AND-” “The what!?” “The Christmas Grail, it just said so-” “I heard what it said, but how is that a thing!?
    YOU, LOKI, HAVE BEEN BOUND TO THAT FORM AS PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR VILE ACTIONS AND LACK OF HOLIDAY SPIRIT! AND LEST YOU REMAIN AS YOU ARE FOREVERMORE, YOU MUST DISCOVER THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS!” There was an expectant pause.
    Oh no. No, no. Even I have limits, I’m leaving. Stuck as a reindeer or not, there are some things-” But before he could stride far, Loki felt as if a cold hand suddenly clutched at his heart. Hödr gasped, evidently having felt the same.
    OH WILL YOU?” The booming voice, despite its lack of inflection, managed to sound snide. “DID I MENTION THAT YOU CANNOT STRAY FROM EACH OTHER, LEST YOU FACE UNIMAGINABLE TORMENT!?
    We got further away from each other before! You just made that up!” The reindeer snarled at the light.
    At this point, Hödr chimed in. “Never mind that, why I am I here?” He gestured towards where he assumed Loki stood. “He’s the one you want.
    YOU ARE TO BE HIS GUIDE.
    Oh come on.” Both Loki and Hödr said simultaneously.
    He. Is. Blind. How could he-
    Oh Allfather, why have you forsaken-
    ENOUGH! HÖDR IS WELL ACQUAINTED WITH YOUR TRICKERY! HE IS THE PERFECT PERSON TO GUIDE YOU, FOR HE IS ALSO THE PATRON OF THIS SEASON!
    Huh. That actually makes some sense. Did not expect that.
    NOW GO! YOU, WHO STAND AS SANTA THIS YULE!” With that, the glow blinked out anticlimactically, as if someone had flicked a light switch.
    The two newly christened Santas were left standing awkwardly in the snow.

The two had discovered that the darts of mistletoe wood that Hödr had manifested with, though otherwise distasteful, burned very well. At least they were good for something. Beside this impromptu campfire, Hödr was holding a lesson.
    Now how do I get this across to someone like you… As Santa, we are to give gifts. Bring merriment to this dark season.
    But I already do that.” Loki answered, endeavoring in vain to look innocent.
    Merriment to others. And the gifts are meant to be pleasant to the receivers.
    Ohh.
    I get the feeling this might take a while…

The lesson over with, Loki and Hödr had resumed their journey. They had little clue where they were going, but at least they were moving.
    At least we can agree on our objective here.” Hödr ventured.
    Oh? Giving out gifts? Going ‘ho ho ho’? Sounds like a blast.
    Not that, though it has its charm. I meant finding whoever it was that forced us into this... And then exacting our vengeance on them.
    Loki mused on that. “Now that… That doesn’t sound half bad.
    I still remember the last time we worked together, so I’ll be keeping my eyes on you.
    Loki stayed silent, staring at Hödr, waiting.
    Figuratively speaking, of course.

Lore
    Loki, being counted among the Aesir chiefly for his blood-brothership with Odin, was a trickster in Norse mythology.
    Loki sometimes assisted the gods and sometimes behaved in a malicious manner towards them. Loki's positive relations with the gods ended with his role in engineering the death of the god Baldr and Loki is eventually bound by Váli with the entrails of one of his sons.
    With the onset of Ragnarök, Loki was foretold to slip free from his bonds and to fight against the gods among the forces of the jötnar, at which time he would encounter the god Heimdallr and the two would slay each other.

His companion Hödr was the blind god of winter and darkness in Norse mythology. Tricked and guided by Loki, he threw a dart made of mistletoe which was to slay the otherwise invulnerable Baldr.
    The goddess Frigg, Baldr's mother, had made everything in existence swear never to harm Baldr, except for the mistletoe, which she found too unimportant to ask. The gods amused themselves by trying weapons on Baldr and seeing them fail to do any harm. Loki, the mischief-maker, upon finding out about Baldr's one weakness, made a dart from mistletoe, and helped Hödr throw it at Baldr.
    In reaction to Baldr’s death, Odin and the giantess Rindr gave birth to Váli, who grew to adulthood within a day and slew Hödr.

Notes
    Posting this last one a little ahead of schedule. I’ll be
    hiding
    out
    for most of tomorrow.
    Apologies for the poorly written story/description. I suppose I tried for something similar to my Iseult sheet.

Blog Entries
    Santa!Loki: Okay, this is hilarious. The banter between the two is great, and I love how you referenced the Mistletoe's role in *cough* bringing people together at Christmas.