Page 722 of 858 FirstFirst ... 222622672712717720721722723724727732772822 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,440 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    of course, i am now in a state where every anime antics made me cringe in pleasure
    I forgot to mention she is called "Kou-chan" by her friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I forgot to mention she is called "Kou-chan" by her friends.
    y-yamero

- - - Updated - - -

okay now i can't stop imagining the medieval islam as anime, thanks

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    y-yamero

- - - Updated - - -

okay now i can't stop imagining the medieval islam as anime, thanks
    "S-Senpai you are an infidel"

But in reality though, Medieval Islam gave off both Mathematicians and Open minded [By then's Standards] Philosophers, its kinda like European Renaissance in reverse with how it is today really. remember, in the middle age church and matters of church dominated around 80 percent of politics, thats why being pope was prestigious position as well as powerful political one well into the 16th and 17th centuries.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; December 25th, 2018 at 09:05 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love this sheet. Any chance you got the inspiration from the list I came up with some times ago?
    Thanks man. I actually totally forgot your list, but I guess it might've influenced me subconsciously. Glad you liked the sheet, anyways.

Also, Spartacus, that Khawla sheet is hilariously awesome. I love how you managed to integrate the legend of her black armor into her NP without making it a generic For Someone's Glory rip.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, Spartacus, that Khawla sheet is hilariously awesome. I love how you managed to integrate the legend of her black armor into her NP without making it a generic For Someone's Glory rip.
    I... I didn't even thinks of that.
    In my mind when making this, I wanted a Xenoblade girl and that's it. I guess it would be much more boring if I noticed the similarities.
    But thanks for the praise and glad you like it.

Blog Entries
    I... I didn't even thinks of that.
    In my mind when making this, I wanted a Xenoblade girl and that's it. I guess it would be much more boring if I noticed the similarities.
    But thanks for the praise and glad you like it.
    I just mentioned that since both the other Khawla sheets I've seen had done that. It was good you did something different with it.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I just mentioned that since both the other Khawla sheets I've seen had done that. It was good you did something different with it.
    Oh there is one already? I tend to avoid reading other's take since it would leave an impression and influence what I wanted to make.

---

Ok hilariously the other's is the Lancer version.

Blog Entries

"Servant Lancer at your command, my Master. What, you're surprised at my gender? Even women can become lionesses when thrust into battle, you know!"

Servant Lancer:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name: Tariq Ibn-ZiyadUmm Hakim

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Class: Rider

Armament: A thick curved warhammer bearing the rough shape of an anchor.

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- B
    NP- B+

Personality
    Bold and intrepid. Lancer believes in venturing forward no matter how hopeless things may seem. "The night is always darkest before dawn", she says. But don't mistake valor for stupidity. Lancer is a highly smart and resourceful young woman who can think her way out of nearly any predicament given enough time.

While she acts like a stern warrior most of the time Lancer shows a softer side of her personality in private to those she trusts. Shy and easily flustered by sexual things, she acts like any innocent girl her age. It can be said that this is Lancer's desire to experience the lost teenage years she never got to enjoy as a slave.

Lancer prefers looking to the future, but she has some trauma over her past as a slave, reacting either with indignation and anger (in public) or by withdrawing into herself (in private) if the subject is brought up. Lancer may be willing to discuss her past in more detail with her Master, but only after forming a deep bond.

Lancer's wish on the Holy Grail is to reclaim the glory that was attributed to the "other half" of her legend. While she doesn't hold any ill will over the true Tariq for usurping her achievements, recognizing the agreement was a boon to both of them, she nevertheless wishes to stand in the light on her own two feet.

Dislikes: cowards, slavery, narrow-minded people
    Talents: inspiring others, resourcefulness, all kinds of domestic skills (from her time as a slave)
    Natural Enemy: Roderic

Class Skills
    :

Magic Resistance- C
    Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst (Earth)- B

Having a famous rock formation named after her has given Lancer an excellent affinity with the earth element. She can imbue it into her hammer to strike with the power of a mountain, or make her movements as slippery as mud to slide out of the enemy's grip. Given Lancer's high intellect and ingenuity, all kinds of applications are possible with this Skill.

Burning The Ships- B

Lancer's famous act of setting fire to her own ships to purge the thought of retreat from her men consolidated into a Personal Skill. This Skill acts as a unique form of Charisma, which allows Lancer to augment the parameters and battle performance of her allies by one letter grade in combat.

However, if Lancer or any of her allies ever try to flee from battle all of them suffer a severe demerit to their parameters for the rest of the fight. As a visual effect, a faintly blazing aura of flames can be seen surrounding Lancer and those receiving the benefits of this Skill, symbolizing their fiery determination.

Military Tactics- C
    Tactical instinctive ability used not for one-on-one combat, but on a battlefield where armies are mobilized. Provides bonuses to using one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, or defending against the Anti-Army Noble Phantasm of another. Having spearheaded the Moorish advance on Spain, Lancer is well-used to commanding armies.

Futuh- A
    A term denoting the early Arab-Muslim conquests which facilitated the spread of Islam and Islamic civilization. Futuh is a word meaning "Opening" in Arabic, with the connotations of opening up foreign lands to the truth of Islam. Lancer's military victories were instrumental in spreading the word of Allah to Spain. Thus she naturally boasts this Skill at a high rank.

Analogous to Conquistador, it ranks up Lancer's parameters while fighting in enemy territory. This Skill also allows Lancer to forcefully create literal and conceptual "openings" in her opponent's defenses, making her attacks difficult to guard against. Her usage of this ability might be called similar to the Mystic Eye of a certain master-swordswoman, but obviously Lancer's version is far weaker.

Noble Phantasms
    Jabal-i Tariq
    My Faith Is Impregnable As A Mountain

Type: Support/Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm embodying the Moorish castle erected on Gibraltar on the same year that Lancer landed there, becoming a symbol for Muslim rule in Spain. It takes the form of a thick suit of armor Lancer wears, which on closer inspection appears to be molded from solid earth.

This armor carries the same defensive power as the castle it represents, meaning that to break through it and damage Lancer requires an attack strong enough to pierce fortification walls. Practically speaking, only Servants with an A-rank or higher in Strength can land more than grazing blows on Lancer while she dons this armor. However, it is purely a physical defense, unable to counter conceptual attacks and Magecrafts with no physical medium (like curses). Additionally, Anti-Fortress classified attacks will automatically bypass the armor's defenses.

Reflecting the later use of the fortress as a famous prison, Lancer can also repurpose this Noble Phantasm's defensive properties in an attack. When its true name is invoked, the armor will break apart into fragments of stone and separate from Lancer to fly off towards the opponent. After hitting the opponent, the armor reforms around them into a body-fitting prison of solid rock. Sealed inside, the enemy will feel the weight of the entire Moorish Castle pressing down on them, making taking even the smallest of steps a Herculean effort. The armor can be broken from, but that requires a feat of strength at the same level as to pierce it from the outside.

Unless the opponent has the raw physical might to lift a fortress with their own body they're basically rendered helpless at this point. However, using this ability temporarily seals the defensive function of Lancer's armor due to it needing to leave her body to restrain the enemy. If the enemy can dodge it, they'll be able to counter-attack Lancer in the few moments she's vulnerable before the armor returns to her.

Misplacement Of Glory
    Legend Lost In Shadow

Type: Support/Anti-Legend

A Noble Phantasm born from the fact that the slave-girl, Umm Hakim, who accompanied Tariq to Spain was actually the true brains behind his military victories. Since people in her time wouldn't believe the words of a mere slave-girl, she used "Tariq" as a convenient mouthpiece for her strategies. Thus, all the glory from Hakim's exploits would inevitably flow to Tariq. From the world's point of view, Tariq was the legendary hero and Hakim was a mere slave.

However, the Servant called on by the Grail is the one who actually performed the legendary feats that made "Tariq" qualify as a Heroic Spirit; in other words, Umm Hakim herself. Thus, this Noble Phantasm is the reason Lancer manifests in the body of a young girl as a Servant despite being recorded as male in history.

When its true name is invoked, this Noble Phantasm allows Lancer to swap her apparent status as a Servant with another willing individual. After the swap, the target will be perceived as a Servant by those with the magical sense for such things, and Lancer will appear to be merely an ordinary human with no special powers. However, this is purely a trick. Lancer does not lose any of her powers as a Servant, nor does the recipient of the pact gain them.

Lancer mainly uses this ability as a ruse, tricking her opponent into believing her Master is the real Tariq and she is only an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire. Then, when the enemy targets "Tariq" and ignores the "harmless girl", Lancer will ambush them from behind just as they're about to go in for the kill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's my third Islamic Servant in a row. I'm really on a roll! This one came out a bit more quickly than my last two, but I'm still pretty fond of her. Also, I'm fairly proud of my justification for her genderbend. It's not tacked on like a lot of my past genderbends, but actually plays a pretty important role in her legend and personality.

As always, feel free to drop by with comments and criticisms. Thanks!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; January 1st, 2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Added new Skill

Blog Entries
    For Christmas, someone needs to make a Striker- Santa Claus sheet with this FC. Eat my burning fists of Christmas spirit, Grinch!

Also, not to beg, but does anyone have any thoughts on my Tariq sheet?

Blog Entries
    Tariq: KingHassan-absolutelyharaam.jpeg
    what's with Christmas and Muslim servant sheets?

A genderbent by Royd that's actually nicely justified? What timeline is this?

She reminds me of Bradamante, for some reason. Maybe it's just because of the FC.

For a Conqueror Servant, she seems to be defense-oriented, with the element of choice, NP and all--maybe some sort of Reverse Conquistador Skill could work? idk. Out of context, I could've mistook her as someone from a Last Stand battle or something. That said, I like the Burning of Ship skill, it's a cool visual. And, as I said, the justification for gendetbend is actually good, though personally I'd make it a Skill rather than an NP. Overall, I like her character, though personally I think the abilities doesn't really match her legend (except for the ones I mentioned above).

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    freakin' conspiracy

Can't really comment on the sheet since I absolutely knows nothing of him and her, but it's similar with Hokusai, a historical person summoned on their more famous friend's True Name so that's cool.

Blog Entries
    Tariq: KingHassan-absolutelyharaam.jpeg

A genderbent by Royd that's actually nicely justified? What timeline is this?

She reminds me of Bradamante, for some reason. Maybe it's just because of the FC.

For a Conqueror Servant, she seems to be defense-oriented, with the element of choice, NP and all--maybe some sort of Reverse Conquistador Skill could work? idk. Out of context, I could've mistook her as someone from a Last Stand battle or something. That said, I like the Burning of Ship skill, it's a cool visual. And, as I said, the justification for gendetbend is actually good, though personally I'd make it a Skill rather than an NP. Overall, I like her character, though personally I think the abilities doesn't really match her legend (except for the ones I mentioned above).
    I honestly can't believe I didn't think of giving Tariq a Conquistador-like Skill. I just added one into her sheet in any case. Hopefully this makes her a bit more offense-oriented. Thanks for the feedback 34!

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is this the sheet you mentioned about awhile back?

It's the cute quirk my dude, utilize every part of their legend to create the ultimate moe character.

First, look at their main personality and history. Okay, she is a warrior woman that originally a nurse, but she is personally trained by her brother to defend herself if the times come.

Now, look at who her brother is, and what possible dynamic you can get from him to be applied to her. Oh, her brother was known to be 'the naked warrior', because he has a tendency to remove his armor in mids of battle. If you suddenly go "MOE" AND "HNGGG", that's a top waifu material right there!

See from this? The possibility suddenly become endless! You can go with the ultimate pervert warrior woman who strips in the middle of the battle, or you can go with the ultimate chastity warrior woman who ultra allergic from ecchi stuff because she hates her perverted brother (the latter is my kink so I think it's super cute)!!! *MOE*!!!

Option 1: "Fools, feel the might of my Noble Phantasm Imitation - Khaleed! Hmph, how is it? Eh, why you look so red, Master? Naked? This is a warrior code, to strip is simply to shows my immerse dominance and overwhelming strength, there is nothing to be embarrassed for."

Option 2: "Dhiraar-aniki... It's nice to see you alive and well again. Wait, wait, wait! Why you strip all of a sudden, don't come here while being naked, you idiot!!!"

Now what you try seems a very serious type waifu, that's itself is not a bad thing, but hard to execute in a sheet. Some low tier degenerates may dismiss serious type as boring, but with the right execution (eg: character development and hot as f design), she will be a money-making machine.

On the sheet itself, I like that Huang Shi Xin (on my understanding) that it basically gives her a second battery akin those Servant empowered by a Grail.
    Incredibly late reply, but yeah, she's the sheet I've mentioned a month ago.

In all honestly, I wasn't really in the whole Waifu thing with Zhang Liang. If anything, she was an attempt to depart from the typical "emotionless" and "serious" personality; if anything, Zhang Liang was akin to a gamer who understood what makes every NPC happy and mad. She will immediately follow the means to satisfy them - - and knowing it's the surefire way to achieve the "Good Ending," the strategist would strive to achieve it, but receives little emotional satisfaction from doing so. Kind of like being tired of winning so much, so to speak.

On the other hand, some feedback on some sheets:

Ibrahim: Between him and Souflikar, a Reality Marble NP was much more fitting for the Sultan given his troubled background.
    Icra Cesmesi, however, felt somewhat lacking. Not in the sense of function, but rather the presentation - - Perhaps rather than appearing behind Ibrahim, maybe have the waters secrete like from his tears, so not only they manifest when the Sultan is in a "tantrum," but also has the "symbolic" presentation of the Sultan's authority at work. Overall, the Skills and NPs are superb, although I wish his personality was a bit more than that of the troubled/capricious child.

Khawla: S-so this is what proper waifu-ing looks like
    Bad joke aside, Imitation Kahleed was really dope, interpreting "Imitating the Sword of God" as well as "Donning the Black Armor" into a believable sword transformation + armor summoning. However, I'm confused with the low ranking on Bravery. Being the bravest of the Companions (numbering around 50~60), wouldn't it be more reasonable if her ranking is at least C or B? To finish on a positive, this sheet was short and sweet, writing little and yet gives a thorough idea of who Khawla is. Perhaps I should try doing that later...

Not much to remark about Tariq, as 34 already covered what I would've said.
    Last edited by SleepMode; December 26th, 2018 at 02:19 AM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I feel like she didn't deserve 1 Rank below Lu Bu because despite she is shown to be among the bravest, she only documented in that two battles. Compared to Lu Bu, who going around fucking with everybody in many-many fights.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rulers of Fuyuki
    Info
    Also known as: The Three Magi, Three Kings
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Likes: His Master, Martial Arts, Money, The Lord (First King); Breeding insects and birds, stock investments, His family, Paradise, the Lord (The Second King); Heaven, The Lord (The Third King)
    Dislikes: Failure
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: EX
    LCK: D

Class Skills

Magic Resistance:
    B - This skill grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

True Name Discernment
    N/A - This is a Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant. Thanks to his Noble Phantasm Ruler has this skill sealed

God's Resolution
    A+ - This is a Class Skill of the Ruler class and is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War; the right to use Command Spells against Servants, only given to Rulers. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. The Three Wise Kings follow that rule but the distribution between them is uneven. Second King holds the biggest amount of Noble Phantasms with 50% of them. First King has access to 30% of them while Third King has access to only 20% of it.

Personal Skills

Combination
    A - This skill represents Heroic Spirits summoned under one Servant as a set. In Ruler case, it's three different Phantoms summoned under one Umbrella. They don't need the presence of each other to exist, and if one of them dies, they will continue living, however they are for all other purposes a single being. A pact made by one of them would affect all of them, and skills that can reveal identity and abilities will give information about the three of them. However they don't get bonuses fighting together, trading firepower for versatility and endurance

Expert of Many Specializations
    C - This skill represents the access to and use of many professional skills. As Ruler is made of Three Phantoms with vastly different experiencies in life, they all have vastly different skills. Under the banner of Ruler, these skills are put on a shared pool each of them can draw too, even if they wouldn't have this skill if summonable individually, however if one of them perishes, the skills that he brings to the pool would also be lost for the other two. These skills include but are not limited to: Jewel Magecraft, Familiar Creation, Golden Rule, Territory Creation, Insect Collecting, Meditation and so on all on the C rank. Their only personal skills that aren't on their list are three skills, exclusive to one another.

Gentle Technique [First King]
    A+ - This skills represents one’s ability with the ancient japanese martial art of Jujutsu. Created to fight against armored opponents of the Sengoku Period, the martial art specialized in Throws, Pins and specially Locks, was the prototype for modern martial arts like Judo, Aikido and Brazilian Jiujitsu. One only is considered to have “learned” that skill beginning with the A ranking.

Unyielding Will [Second King]
    EX - This skill denotes one’s extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of opposition to their objective. If seeking for an entire lifetime for a single objective is enough of a reason to become an heroic spirit, perharps no other being has searched for so long for a singular goal. Even as his minds deteriorated and he lost sight of the reason why he sought for the realization of his dreams, he soldiered on, until only ashes remained

Child of Nature [Third King]
    A - This is a Skill that represents one as a children born in the Reverse Side of the World that will eventually become the same. Even if they are not naturally occurring life, but living things created by human hands, sometimes even they can receive great blessings from the World.
    Biography & Lore
    The Three Wise Kings are according to christian tradition, three distinguished foreigners that guided by the Star of Bethlehem, found Jesus at the time of his birth and presenting the newborn messiah with three gifts. Relatively minor figures of the Biblical Canon, the Three Wise Kings are generally named Melchior, Caspar and Balthazar but much of their actual identity is unknown. No scholar is certain from where they come from, with their place of origin ranging from Babylonia to Arabia. The Three Wise Kings are only mentioned in the Gospel of Matthew, but by being part of such an event like the birth of Jesus, their imagery has been solidified into the catholic canon. While generally called by the Three Wise Men or the Three Wise Kings, they were more likely to be Magi, members of the priestly caste of the Zoroastrian religion. Through their careful study of the stars they were able to pinpoint the location where the messiah would’ve been born. Bringing gifts with them, the Three Magi were able to then crown the messiah as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
    Though three distincts Heroic Spirits, the summoning of the Three Wise Men is filled with particulars that prevent a regular summoning. Though they are undoubtedly incredibly famous existences they aren’t famous for their individual lives, but rather as a part of the greater event that was the “The Birth of the Messiah”. They can’t be summoned as individuals heroic spirits and the lack of a fundamental base for their personal legends creates difficulties in the summoning process. In a way they are very much Phantoms, unable to be summoned as individual beings by themselves. However when they presence is necessary to bring about a Holy Birth, the Three Wise Men are summoned into the bodies of three humans that are compatible with the Heroic Spirits.
    So when the Greater Grail of Fuyuki needed help to bring about its dream, it was only natural that the ones who brought
    Gold
    Land
    Frankincense
    Order
    and
    Myrrh
    Soul
    into the Ritual were the ones chosen to inherit the spirits of the Three Magi.
    Noble Phantasm
    Chrysós
    Gold

Born a King on Bethlehem's plain,
    Gold I bring to crown Him again,
    King for ever,
    Ceasing never
    Over us all to reign.
    O Star

Gold, the first gift, presented by Caspar, first of the three, to the newborn Messiah. Perhaps the easier gift to understand, the gold symbolizes the crowning of the one who was supposed to be the King of Kings, the one human to lead humanity into salvation. A Noble Phantasm of power, it would normally be shaped as a crown of gold. However thanks to the First King current body, his Noble Phantasm has been transformed thanks to the original owner’s experience into a new meaning: Land.
    To use this Noble Phantasm, the First King has to sacrifice himself by plunging deep into his own spiritual core, removing from it a small golden jewel. As a gift, the First King can’t activate the Noble Phantasm by himself and has to depend on his choosen one. After giving that Jewel, his work as a King is done and he then fades away. To use the gift one must throw the golden jewel into the ground. The jewel will crack into multiple little pieces and will penetrate the ground until reaching the leylines. The jewill then redirect the flow of the leylines directly into the gifted one. The Gifted One will then have supreme authority over the magical energy flowing through the land being free to do whatever they want with such authority.
    Anti-Human - A

Líbanos
    Frankincense

Frankincense to offer have I,
    Incense owns a Deity nigh:
    Prayer and praising
    All men raising,
    Worship Him God on High.
    O Star.

Frankincense, the second gift, gifted towards the man and god by Melchior, the second one. It symbolizes the presence of god. If Gold represents the power of a human, Frankincense reprents one’s duty to overseer all beings as the one true god. It’s normally represented as a small bottle containing the resin, but thanks to the original owner’s experience it has been transformed into a new shape and meaning: Order.
    To use this Noble Phantasm, the Second King has first to sacrifice himself burning himself aflame. The smoking coming out of him will then envelop his choosen one. The process doesn’t take long and will finish his job as a King, leaving only ashes where he once stand. The smoke will imprint into the gifted one’s body as a singular Command Spell. That command spell allows for the creation of a continuous rule that will be present throughout the entire holy grail war. Going against it will result in continuous degradation of the body and spiritual core of all servants still in the war.
    Anti-Servants - A

Smýrna
    Myrrh

Myrrh is mine; its bitter perfume
    Breathes a life of gathering gloom;—
    Sorrowing, sighing,
    Bleeding, dying,
    Sealed in the stone-cold tomb.
    O Star.

Myrrh, the last of the gifts to the Lamb of God, given to him by Balthazar, the third one. An embalming oil gifted towards a newborn child meant to represent the sacrifice the King and God will have to realize save the soul of mankind. The last gift meant to represent his last act on earth. Unlike the other two gifts, the concept of this noble phantasm is magnified thanks to the original owner dominion over the Soul.
    To use this Noble Phantasm, the Third King has to sacrifice itself by utilizing melting away his existence into an ethereal liquid. The liquid envelops the Third King’s chosen one and allows for a single use of Third Magic over the chosen’s one body. Once that happens, the liquid will simply evaporate into nothingness as the Third King has finished his gift giving and so his purpose
    Anti-Soul - EX

Reaching the Messiah
    Star of Bethlehem

O Star of Wonder, Star of Night,
    Star with Royal Beauty bright,
    Westward leading,
    Still proceeding,
    Guide us to Thy perfect Light.

The collective Noble Phantasm of the Three Wise Men and the reason why they are summoned by the Grail in the first place. This is the star that guided the Three Magi into the direction of the soon to be born Messiah. It’s the end of their legend for the three vagrants and the beginning of the story of the savior of all mankind.
    This Noble Phantasm is crystallized as an Star in the night’s sky. Though it seems like a normal star in a starry sky, from closer inspection one starts to see some differences. Even with powerful telescopes is impossible to look at the actual shape of the star and even reach it, as it seems to seems aways out of reach. As long as the Wise Men remain under the night sky, they will receive the bonuses of a Revelation skill with the A rank.
    However while showing the way to the Wise Men is one of the fictions of the Star, it’s true purpose is to be part of the Nativity of the Messiah. The Wise Men, their Gifts and the Star are all small parts of the whole that is the ritual of the birth of the Messiah. The Star actually holds all the energy stored by the Greater Grail. The Wise Men are only summoned as fail safe mechanisms to protect the integrity of the Grail against heavy interference. When that happens the initial energy held inside the gate to reach the Core of the World is then transferred to a container deep in the sky, making it impossible to be tampered with. The Wise Men are then sent as overseers to the Holy Grail War, trying to fix whatever could have forced their summoning. Once the Three Wise Men haven given their gifts or if they all perished then the Ritual of Nativity has finished and the
    Holy Grail
    Messiah
    is born: all that energy held inside the Star gently falls into earth right in the middle of the location between the three gifts. Incidentally, if one receives all three gifts, then logically, all that energy will fall directly into him, giving him a huge advantage in the battle for the Grail.
    Rank A - Anti-Grail

Glorious now behold Him arise,
    King, and God, and Sacrifice;
    Heav’n sings Hallelujah:
    Hallelujah the earth replies.
    O Star

Feliz Natal.
    I had this idea for a long time, but I didn't really know about the Three Founders. I still don't know a whole lot, but I just wanted to get motivated by the season and write this sheet.
    Last edited by JetKinen; December 26th, 2018 at 02:45 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

First post here, after stalking this place for far too long and due to my recent ventures into the Nasuverse decided to finally make an account. Just curious if it's alright if I were to place some of my Servants I made on the Spacebattles forum for critique?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NominusAbdominus View Post
    First post here, after stalking this place for far too long and due to my recent ventures into the Nasuverse decided to finally make an account. Just curious if it's alright if I were to place some of my Servants I made on the Spacebattles forum for critique?
    You can post them wherever you want. We've had people crossposting here from Spacebattles in the past, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if some went in the other direction.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NominusAbdominus View Post

Well, hello there Nominus! Nice to see you on here too! And, yes, it's fine. See my Dorothy Sheet from a few pages back.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

The Wings of Defiance

Information:
    True Name: Jingwei
    Class: Archer

Alternate Classes: Caster

Source: China, Chinese Mythology

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Attribute: Sky

Armament: Stones, Birds

Dislikes: The Eastern Sea, Storms

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Mana: A
    Luck: B

Biography
    A goddess in Chinese Mythology who is also a bird. In her past life she was once a princess called Nüwa (not to be confused with the goddess that repaired the heavens) the daughter of the Flame Emperor who was known for her loveliness. She had an obsession for the rising sun and wanted to see it emerge from the Eastern Sea but her father refused to take her.

One day when the Flame Emperor was out leaving Nüwa alone she quickly become lonely and bored. With nothing else to do she suddenly had the idea to go out to sea all by herself. With her father out she was met with little resistance as she took a boat and went into the waters.To her misfortune however, instead of the beautiful rising sun she was met with a terrible storm. Hit by powerful guts of wind and unrelenting rain her boat capsized and she fell into the depths bellow, swallowed by the dark, cold, waters. After news spread of the princess's disappearance her father ordered the search of her daughter, the efforts proved futile though as the only thing they managed to find was the broken remains of Nüwa's boat as the emperor wallowed in grief and misery.

As the emperor sank into depression a bright light burst from the ocean. After her death Nüwa reincarnated into a goddess, a bird with a colorful head, a white beak, flame red claws that cried "Jingwei" and so they called the princess reborn the name Jingwei. Despite given a second chance to live, Jingwei cursed the sea that lead to her demise. As an act of vengeance she brought stones from the mountain where she used to live, dropping them into the Eastern Sea to someday fill it up. Even as the sea that claimed her life continued to mock her, she continued on with her self-imposed duty despite the impossibility of the task. It was this act that spawned the Chinese idiom "Jingwei Tries to Fill the Sea" (精衛填海) which means incredible will and determination in the face of insurmountable odds.

As it is impossible for a Divine Spirit to manifest as a Heroic Spirit under normal means, the Servant known as "Jingwei" is actually Nüwa who's deeds as Jingwei became attributed to her despite the fact the being known as Jingwei only existed after her death. She exists as a being who has not fully completed her reincarnation process into that of a goddess at the cusp of becoming a full Divine Spirit. Though it is hard to call this a "distortion of the legend" as the two are one and the same anyway, sharing the same soul and memories in mythology she prefers to be called Jingwei to prevent any confusion as it was the actions of Jingwei that made her capable of becoming a Heroic Spirit anyway.

Personality
    Jingwei is a curious person with a love to explore and seek out things that interest her. She is someone who is stubborn yet strong-willed. If a problem presents itself it is unlikely she will concede defeat with the only acceptable outcome for her being victory, not caring for how long or how hard. Yet it is this stubbornness that gets her into trouble in the first place, on top of that she is someone who only sees the straightforward solution to things who's main method of tackling their problems is by sheer brute force rather than ingenuity. It is said she is also an individual who can hold strong grudges and can be incredibly petty or spiteful if one were to earn her ire they could expect to be on her bad side for all of eternity...

She fights by using numerous hit and run tactics in conjunction with swarming in superior numbers by utilizing the immense speed granted to her by her wings as well as her skill "Aspect of the Avian" then attacking from afar using her Noble Phantasm. This makes her a difficult opponent to face one on one if the opponent is incapable of wide-ranged attacks or those without long range options. It is also said that she can utilize various amounts of fire and wind based magic as well.

Her wish for the Holy Grail is to simply "fill the Eastern Sea with stones" not the entire ocean just the Eastern Sea...specifically with stones. As said before she can be incredibly petty and spiteful though there is more to it than that. It is more of a wish born from her unconscious desire to be free of her duty, to be free of the fate that binds her as it is as much admirable as it is a curse. As it is unlikely Jingwei would ever be free from her duty to fulfill it the exact way she intended to do so is the only way her everlasting spirit can be put to rest.

Skills
    Class Skills

Independent Action: A+
    A skill of the Archer class that allows a Servant to remain in the world even with the absence of a Master or a constant supply of mana. It is a double-edged sword for a Master as it allows them to use their mana for powerful spells and can ensure their Servant can continue fighting even when they have sustained injury. However it also makes them harder to control as the need for a Master is lessened, a Command Seal the only true way of commanding them. Due to her Divine nature she gains this skill at a rank of A+ Archer can operate without a Master even when doing actions that require large amounts of Magical Energy and allows for her continued materialization even after the conclusion of a Holy Grail War.

Magic Resistance: A
    Also known as "Anti-Magic" is a skill that rejects magical based attacks made against the user and is capable of canceling spells all together. In this case due to her powerful will and Divine nature she gains this skill at a high rank. Because of this spells that are ranked A or bellow, not even High-Thaumaturgy of any kind can harm her granting her absolute protection against modern magi.

Personal Skills

Divinity: A++
    A skill that acts as a measurement of one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. In her legend she was once a princess of the Flame Emperor of China but after dying in a storm got reincarnated into a goddess. Though she is not a full Divine Spirit as this version of her is one who hasn't completed the process of turning into a goddess she still is granted top rank Divinity which is further boosted by her skill "Goddess Metamorphosis" allowing her to gain a A++ rank in Divinity.

Aspect of the Avian: D++
    In her legend it was said that she transformed into a bird with a colorful head, a white beak, flame red claws after her death and was the form she assumed for the rest of her life as a goddess. With this skill she is able to summon this image of her as a familiar similar as a bird akin to a Phantasmal Species and can summon multiple at once as long as she has enough time and mana to perform the ritual for summoning. On a surface level they aren't good for much, only useful for recon purposes. However they get a tremendous boost to physical parameters the closer they are to Archer's vicinity allowing them to function as automated drones for fighting. As she is in the inappropriate class this skill is ranked down severely. If she were a Caster she would get this skill at rank of A++ instead.

Storm Born Wings: EX
    The wings on Archer's back that she gained after she died in the Eastern Sea when she turned into a bird and vowed to fill the sea with stones. It is a skill that manifests as Archer's defiance as she continued to place stones into the water, shrugging of pain and fatigue. Not only do these wings grant her the ability to fly but increases her parameter in agility when in the air to A+ a high rank beyond what is capable of exhibiting by the human body as well as allow her complete immunity to the effects of wind and rain when moving. Though her rank in agility is only when she uses her wings, when grounded and on foot her actual rank is B.Goddess Metamorphosis: BIn her past life it was during her death that the the princess of the Emperor of Flame known as Nüwa became the bird goddess Jingwei as it was in her legend. It is a skill that serves as the highest form of Shapeshifting where one undergoes a transformation into a goddess. This skill grants her an incredible feast of buffs for her to utilize in battle though it comes with the unfortunate drawback of stunning the user a short while after it has been used. It is thanks to this skill that Archer's rank in Divinity has increased to A++.

Noble Phantasm

Defiance of Thousand Stones at Sea
    Luò Jī Hǎi
    (Anti-Army / Anti-Fortress): C++
    Range: 100
    Maximum No. of Targets: N/A

"For this is my duty I shall carry it out with no complaints! Bear witness to the resolve of the one who shall fill the sea with nothing but stones... Luò Jī Hǎi"​

A Noble Phantasm born from Archer's endless duty to someday fill the Eastern Sea with countless stones no matter how tired she gets or how powerful the winds blow she will continue to collect and drop stones into the waters that claimed her life forever and ever. Though it is a symbol of her tremendous determination and resolve in the face of what is surely impossible odds it is also a self-imposed curse. To continue collecting stones till the sea is eventually filled, never being free from her duty. Despite the fact it is something she inflicted upon her self one can say for her it is impossible to escape her fate to endlessly drop stones. Such is the manifestation of Archer's legend, both equal parts admirable and tragic.

It takes the form of the countless stones that Archer dropped in her legend, taking the form of a torrent of falling light that come from the sky akin to what is called a "meteor shower" as they channel forth the power born from her unyielding resolve and unwavering determination. The number of how many rocks fall depends solely on Archer, it could be only one or a hundred or even a thousand hailing from the sky though obviously the more stones she unleashes the greater the cost of this Noble Phantasm. In truth the rocks are merely just that, ordinary rocks that she happened to pick up during her life. It is the power born from her determination that gives this Noble Phantasm its strength and as such any stone or rock no matter how big or small can be integrated into her Noble Phantasm as it was said in her legend that any stone she could find she carried into the sea she can carry anything no matter the size as long as she perceives the object as an individual piece of "stone", even a tiny pebble she had just found on the floor to the largest and most heaviest of boulders can be utilized and carried with ease by Archer regardless of quantity. Though as this is the effect of her Noble Phantasm this is not a testament to her own strength.

At the height of its power she not only summons forth all the rocks she had collected throughout her journey but assimilates any at all debris in the nearby vicinity into her Noble Phantasm as they combine into a single entity. An enormous mass of stone and remains that burns as bright as the rising sun similar to a giant meteor as it harnesses the anger that Archer has to the Eastern Sea and hurls it at the enemy. It is the ultimate stone possessing such power that the sheer force of impact enough to create a massive explosion that destroys all structures in its wake, the more debris and other items that get absorbed into her Noble Phantasm the stronger it will be. However as it uses all the stones in her current possession she will no longer be able to use her Noble Phantasm until she collects more stones.

Others:

Bond Lines
    ~General~​

[Summoned]: "I am Servant Archer, but you can call me Jingwei. Now if you would excuse me I have a duty to attend to..."

[Likes]: "The sun's so nice isn't it? Especially the way it rises from the east, it truly is a marvelous sight to behold, don't you think so too?"

[Dislikes]: "That thing, the place they call the Eastern Sea. Trust me, it's a monster! A demon in disguise biding its time before it drags you into its deep dark depths- You are not to go anywhere near there understand? Understand!?"

[The Holy Grail]: "This golden cup is the Holy Grail? I wonder if I could wish for more stones with it..."

~Bond Lines~​

[Bond Level 1]: "I have a duty that I've sworn to fulfill. To drop stones into that cursed sea until it cannot claim the lives of anyone no more. To you it may sound absurd but to me it is my life."

[Bond Level 2]: "Collecting stones... I wouldn't exactly call it a hobby but I do find comfort in it. They are after all the only thing that have kept me company ever since I became a goddess. Still I suppose it would be nice to do something else for a change."

[Bond Level 3]: "Hmm...I was just thinking as my time as a princess. I'm not one to regret the choices I have made in my life, what is done is done after all but sometimes I do wonder what I would be if I never got on that boat. I did cause father a lot of pain, perhaps this duty of mine is well-deserved."

[Bond Level 4]: "Collecting and dropping stones... Yes that is my duty but-" *Sigh* "Perhaps I can admit it now that it is pretty tiring. To simply collect and drop stones...is that all there is to my life? Ah, sorry this isn't like me to think such thoughts."

[Bond Level 5]: "I think... The time I have spent with you has made me a bit more honest with myself. This duty of mine...I loath it, with a burning passion, but- But it isn't something I can abandon. To quit would be a disgrace to myself and everything I stood for till now. Still, admitting that fact, that part of me that I didn't know existed till now feels like a thousand stones have been lifted from my chest. Now then...I have a duty to fulfill do I not?"

~Servant Interaction~

[Circe]: "That person over there...what is this feeling? Could she be...a fellow bird as well!?"

[James Moriarty]: "I was told you once used an asteroid in a certain Singularity. If it's too much to ask...is it alright that I have it? Oh you can't do it again, I see..."

[David]: "I see you use stones too. If you ever run out you can always use some of mine! Oh, you only need one?"

Craft Essence

Oath to the Cruel Sea

And as she continued to drop stones into the sea she heard it laugh and roar. Mocking her efforts as it spoke "You are a fool and an idiot! How can one such as you hope to fill me with these pitiful stones and measly rocks?".

But as the waves continued to rebuke her efforts she carried on, stone by stone, rock by rock as she said to the cruel sea "No matter how strong the winds nor the scorching of the sun nor will the downpour of rain quell my anger. For it is you who murdered the girl called Nüwa who's only sin to you was curiosity and it is you who killed many other innocents that have passed by your waters."

"And this is the reason of your foolish act?" The sea asked, genuinely curious from where this bird got her determination from as she continued on her the duty she gave herself. As a being who was granted a second chance at life, as a goddess no less the sea could not comprehend for why did this bird waste the miracle given to her to do what was physically impossible?

And yet with pride the bird replied,"Yes! As a being like you who only wishes to claim more lives does not deserve to exist in the world full of life. For one day mark my words, with these stones you will vanish from the land and on that day you will deserve it!"And so the bird continued to drop more stones as that was the duty she swore on that day. To fill the sea with rocks and stones, such is the extent of her resolve.

Notes
    Totally not inspired by SMITE what you talking about. I was originally working on a different sheet for about three days then got bored and someone made this in less than a day. She was going to be a Caster but the more I made her the more I went "You know she sounds more like an Archer" and did the class swap last minute. Also I swear if I have to use the word stone in another sentence ever again...If I'm going to start placing my SB sheets here I might as well start with the most recent one not even a day old yet...Did a few stuff like fix some grammar (but knowing me there's still like ten lying around) and tweaked some names. Still toying around with the Formatting and how I'd present it but ah well. I'll add more tomorrow cause it's 2:50 am where I am and I need to sleep. The only reason why I haven't yet was because my body wouldn't let me till I posted at least one. Edit: Also hi Reaper of Remnant
    Last edited by NominusAbdominus; December 29th, 2018 at 02:40 PM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jingwei: Hey, I remember this story as a wee lad. Didn't expect this to be Servant material, so I'm rather impressed with the interpretation.

On Luo Ji Hai, however, I would suggest changing its ranking onto just C++. As all the stones are ultimately normal rocks and not special projectiles with their own normal ranking. Even the "Ultimate Technique" giant meteor of the NP could be counted as adding the two modifiers, making it fairly powerful and is on the same destructive level as Moriarty's Ultimate Crime.

Funnily enough, Jingwei's use of the Noble Phantasm gave me the imagery of a plane carpet-bombing the ground below her.

---

Oh, and welcome to BL
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!