Page 745 of 858 FirstFirst ... 245645695735740743744745746747750755795845 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,900 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Is it fine to ask if someone has a FC of a girl hugging the Earth or something similar? I need it for my next sheet
    A little late but here's my contribution.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot, Skull!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Mhm a niece Serpent Caster Shiki !
    one Question lease ,how do you find my Tugarin and have you read my Dantes, i would specially for Dante would i want to hear a Evaluation ?
    ...Really? Fine, if you insist...

First off your text is as bad as usual, causing me physical pain simply through the act of reading it. You could go full-meta in the future and make a sheet of a torturer that is almost literal torture to sift through. But I digress, so on to Tugarin.

Tugarin
    - Parameters are all over the place. Dragon-ish or not, his physical parameters deviate quite a bit from Archer's usual line of Cs. Also, why is his NP EX?
    - Though I'll spare myself and won't read much of the background, there had to have been a surprising amount of dragons around for there to be a damned clan of dragon-hunters. Dragon Kind in the Nasuverse are also a Big Thing, so a dedicated bunch of people would've probably popped up somewhere had they existed.
    - Absurd Riding, but no mount. Neat. Also Magic Resistance is waaaay too high for a figure from the 10th century.
    - Every Skill has a unique name for some reason, and I don't want to read the actual effects for fear of what little of my sanity will remain after this post leaving me. Anyway, judging by the length of the descriptions, they're blatantly overpowered (and probably have the effects of several already-existing Servants' NPs each). Also, Uncrowned Martial Arts shouldn't have a rank.
    - Randomly ranked NPs. As I understand it, Noble Phantasms in general are ranked according to their effectiveness, so all of these are kinda more destructive than one would expect from a footnote like Tugarin. Aaand I'm stopping halfway through the first NP, can't take any more.

Dante
    - There's that EX ranked NP parameter again... I'd probably lower his Agi too, given that this is a Renaissance era Caster and his physical parameters are already higher than the Caster container's.
    - So Dante is randomly a grandmaster of the Knights Templar (I especially "like" him getting the authority of 'one grandmaster' - implying they had more than one at the time). Of course, you might mean something sane with these lines, but you might also want to write what you mean, rather than the borderline gibberish that currently occupies the background.
    - Familiars have Servant Skills for some reason (and more than most Servants have in the first place). Vergil was a wizard rather than a poet. Dante has medical skills despite enrolling in the Physicians' and Apothecaries' Guild because he literally had to join some guild to have clout (and he manages to have B++ without a single mention of training - what a natural).
    - And golly, if it isn't more overpowered Noble Phantasms. And since both NPs appear to give him more powers than an average Grail War of Servants would have, you might just want to try and limit the effects to a few somehow connected effects in the future. You might also consider examining that spot in the alphabet between 'A' and 'E(X)' more closely. It contains fascinating letters that might serve to make future Servants seem a little less overpowered.

So, evaluation time:
    Tugarin: I guess it could be made workable if you didn't insist on making everything so overpowered. You might also want to read more on the Nasuverse's lore.
    Dante Alighieri: At least he wasn't a Lancer. That's about the only positive thing I can say.

In fact, Koga, given your penchant for making overpowered Servants, I'm issuing a challenge to you:
    Try to do a Servant that is as weak as possible. I don't mean that you should nerf whatever poor
    victim
    historical/mythological figure
    of your choosing into the ground, but simply consider what their legend contains and then make the sheet... Appropriate, I guess? If at all possible, you should aim at making a sheet where B is the highest rank (outside of key Skills or something) visible in the ranks.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    - Familiars have Servant Skills for some reason (and more than most Servants have in the first place). Vergil was a wizard rather than a poet. Dante has medical skills despite enrolling in the Physicians' and Apothecaries' Guild because he literally had to join some guild to have clout (and he manages to have B++ without a single mention of training - what a natural).
    The rest are valid criticisms, but there's actually a ton of medieval legends depicting Virgil as a sorcerer. Here's a particularly good example. While written much later, it draws from a lot of actual medieval legends.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    The rest are valid criticisms, but there's actually a ton of medieval legends depicting Virgil as a sorcerer. Here's a particularly good example. While written much later, it's quite closely inspired by actual medieval legends.
    Hm, so it seems. Interesting.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    It's been a year, and everything about her is already revealed already so I figure to post her here. How much she grows from a sheet that I quickly made into my favorite character ever. Ability is pretty much the same with the original, but get fleshed out in description quite a bit, I guess that's how perfect she is in my own mind. Also expanding her character too, like a lot.
    Class
    Rider
    Epithet
    The First Circumnavigator (Sort Of)
    Identity
    Ferdinand Magellan
    Origin
    Historical Facts; Portugal and Spain
    Height/Weight
    167cm/50kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Man

STR AGI END MANA LCK NP
    D C B D E~A A

Armament/Class Skill/Personal Skill
    ARMAMENTS:
    Pistol musket: A very outdated gun if not ornamented, probably a mini musket.
    Sabre: A standard weapon for seamen.

CLASS SKILLS:

Riding B

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance E

Can not cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. Originally doesn't have any innate resistance at all, she gains this skill at the utmost minimum.

PERSONAL SKILLS:

Voyager of The Storm A

The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Magellan's talent as a navigator isn't inferior toward fellow circumnavigator Francis Drake, but because her lack of planning and thinking things through, she can only display it at rank A.

Equilibrium Fortune B

It is a Skill to gain a higher advantage by disadvantaging oneself in other areas; or vice versa. She can control her fortunes to increase her various advantage of her choice from Stat, Skill, battle and territorial advantage to mundane thing such as easy to understand hand gestures, money-making, catching up to the bus before getting late at school and playing Russian Roulette with full rounds; to be increased or decreased by 1 Rank. But the opposite will happens to her randomly at random time as payment.

Being unlucky to be falsely accused, but that misfortune caused her being able to expedite. She successfully evades the hunters sent by her former country, but that luck caused her to be killed at Philippines' territory. Her life can be described as a roller coaster of luck.

Unyielding Will B

A Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Able to delay damage from physical and mental assaults, causing her to not feel pain for a certain period of time. It is her power of persistence to never give up getting what she wants no matter what, even in a situation means the death of her, the others will live on to achieve that dream.

Battle Continuation C

A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce the mortality rate from injury. Even if skewered in the head, Magellan can stay conscious for a few minutes and give the necessary order to her allies for what to do after her death.

No matter how you see it, the last two Skills are kinda redundant, isn't it?!

Noble Phantasm

Armada de Molucca
    The Impossible Voyages

Anti-Army
    Rank B

Note: The image only represent the Armada's sturdiest ship, Victoria.

A Noble Phantasm that can be activated using and summoning all 4 ships of Armada de Molucca: The Victoria, Trinidad, San Tiago, and Concepcion. While these ships are an asset of battle, they were no match for legendary ships like the Golden Hint or The Argo whos have a legend codified them as powerful battleships. They are, however, noted to be the first armada to circumnavigate the world, even though only 1 of them returning, even though the leader already long dead by that point. They are 3rd rate ships for battle, as their combined firepower is only comparable with D rank Anti Army ships, but they are the most trusted ships in regard to fulfilling their missions.

It is a Noble Phantasm similar to Gae Bolg, which will ensure one of the ships to deliver any chosen object until its destination, bending the law of distance as a result. That is to say, the moment a destination has been set, it is already predetermined that one of them will reach that destination before they even physically reach there. No matter what hardship or danger the armada encounter, they will automatically follow "the most available route to reach the destination".

The Armada will be conceptually able to reach the destination no matter what. If one of the ships is destroyed, the rest will continue. If all the ships being destroyed, the wreckages will continue. Even if the owner of this Noble Phantasm died or it being damaged without repair, it will reach the destination ignoring common sense and finally sunk at the destination. Visually, if a ship is being wrecked, they can detach from the main ship and become other smaller ships to continue the voyage. Like Bellerophon, the ship itself is not the true form of the Noble Phantasm, but the act of 'reaching the destination' that performed by the ship is. In a way, it is the most powerful Noble Phantasm that will guarantee its success once activated.

Estrecho de Todos Los Santos
    Circumnavigation of The World

Anti-Barrier
    Rank A

All Saint's Strait.

The true Noble Phantasm of the Armada that symbolizes Magellan's role as the one that opens the circumnavigation of the world. The Strait of Magellan was found by her and said to be impossible to be navigated. It was originally named as Cape Famine, the sea of plague that perhaps the last stronghold of Mapuchian Gods until the day it conquered. Magellan's armada voyage successfully on it is a symbol that the impossible can be done, somethings far phenomenal are up ahead, the world beyond that no one ever set foot before is possible to be visited. The lost of its unconquerable status mark the start of a new era, where other sailors inspired to took the same path as Magellan and carve their own name in history, kickstarting the race for world circumnavigation.

Its manifested as a wormhole-like Noble Phantasm, visually appears as a crack of glass in the entire scenery. It allows one to enter or exit boundary that supposedly unable to be entered or exited, ignoring any kind of restrictive conditions like concepts or even time. A cave without entrance can suddenly be collapsed to open a path, a mountain range with no apparent way to be hiked can be explored, a Bounded Field or Reality Marble that conceptually unable to be set afoot at becomes penetrable, a secluded Singularity can be suddenly visited via independent Rayshift.

That is to say, it is not a Noble Phantasm that makes one journey safely, but makes what's can't be traveled becomes possible. If the pathway to reach the destination didn't exist in the actual physical location, it forcefully linking the physical location with an imaginary path that 'exist somewhere else besides the physical plane' for Magellan to go through. Thus, if something being breached this way, any kind of detector will not even react because as far as the detector concerned, nothing has been breached.

"Don't think too hard about it, I don't really get it either~!"

However, Magellan's ace in the hole is technically not a Noble Phantasm. It is a byproduct of combining the two Noble Phantasm by removing law of distance and making connected wormhole in the air. Because the nature of Armada de Molucca to go through the most probable path and Los Santos ability to connect physical plane with an imaginary path, the ships immediately sail through the wormhole to reach the location as a result: as if the armada warping in lightspeed. Visually, Armada of ships warping together looks as glorious as the hyperwarp from a certain space war movie.

Character/Attitude/Speech/Lore/Depiction

Character:
    "There is no need to worry! It will work out in the end, probably!"

Not a hero nor a villain, she is simply a person who honest to herself.
    She will do whatever she wanted to do, she will not do anything she didn't wanted to do.
    She will help people in need if she likes them, she will let people die if she hates them.
    She will defend her friend no matter how wrong they were, she will shame her enemy no matter how right they were.
    Once she wants something, her mind will only think of how to reach it, and no one can even stop her from doing that.

An absolute optimist and true believer of human freedom.
    She knows hardship is inevitable, but as long one willing to try, she believes anything can be done.
    She knows men are bounds to moral and standard, as long people didn't mess with others, anyone is free to do whatever they want.
    What she did sometimes can be contradicting to what she believes if one tries to think hard about it, but she is not the type that cares about small things like semantics or someone else's point of view.

A truly selfish person.

Motives and attitudes toward the Master:

Her wish for the Holy Grail is somewhat flip-flopping. Sometimes she wanted a second life, sometimes she wanted an unlimited riches, sometimes she just wanted a discount coupon... but whatever it is, she already deadset to reach the Holy Grail may as well it becomes a wish.

She acts like an old friend and only wanted to serve a Master that willing to be her friend. If they are able to befriend her (which is extremely easy to do), whatever they are good or evil, she is someone that willing to accompany them even to the depth of an abyss.

Yes, she is a friend, a very terrible one.

Speech example:

"There is no need to worry!" (Catchphrase)
    "Now, time to steer the tide a little bit, right? Master ✩."
    "Sorry to disappoint you. Being a stubborn pain in the ass, is kinda my main thing."
    "Just believe I can do it and I will guarantee your safety. Don't think too hard about it, just full throttle and go!"
    "So whatever happens, happens! There is no merit on blaming whom at fault."
    "Until you reach your dream, I will not let you give up!"

Historical Lore and Depiction:
    Fernão de Magalhães or Fernando de Magallanes; better known as her English name, Ferdinand Magellan.

There are many things you can speak about Magellan. From the sailor that obsessed toward the hypothetical continent Terra Australis (Antarctic), to an evil invader killed by the local hero - Lapu-Lapu. But she is remembered the most as the first person circumnavigate the globe in a single voyage.

Technically speaking, it is not her that completed the voyage, but her subordinate Elcano. But it is her that organize and plan everything for the voyage, thus, it will not be possible without Magellan. From that, her achievement kick starts the race for circumnavigating the world, inspiring other sailors to take her paths such as Loaísa, Salazar, De la Torre, her former subordinate — Elcano and the most well known — Francis Drake.

She was originally a Portuguese viceroy that serves their armada, but receives a bad name after a false accusation of illegal trades. She found a possible route to reach Molucca without entering Spain's territory, the Spice Island located in Indonesia and proposed for an expedition. But King Manuel I of Portugal didn't grant her that, he believes there is no profit to sail for an island that can't be kept as his and have no interest to give Magellan her glory as she has the aforementioned bad reputation.

Then she remembers something- she remembers her idol, Christopher Columbus, who defected from Italy to Spain.

"Why do I need to sail for Portugal, if Spain can appreciate what I did more?"

She was presented in front of the young king, Charles I of Spain, and tell him the dream and glory she can bring if he is willing to bless her expedition. And the young king excited from that prospect, and grant his blessing.

After various battles with her former country, she finally able to voyage.
    However, her voyage is much more difficult than she thought.
    Among others, the Earth is wider than anyone has thought before, resulting in a disastrous voyage.
    Difficult strait, powerful storms, pirate raids; she barely able to survive from those encounters.
    And one by one, the crew fell. Upon reaching the Philippines, it is the time for the captain to take her leaves.
    It was said that her entire body was skewered with bamboo spears, including her skull, yet she continues fighting until she was skewered in the eye. With everything she has left, she gives her last will:

"Complete the voyage, no matter what."

The remaining crew continue to Malacca and return to Spain, securing the Spice Route and completed the first circumnavigation.

---

As for the reason why she recorded as a man... it because she is both an idiot and flat. Since women tend to be viewed as either lady of custom and restraint during that era, her thoughtless and wild personality make people jokingly mock her as a man. And because she is as flat as a board, people sometimes insult her by saying she is faking her gender. It seems the joke is already gone too far, as historical records recorded her as a male. As for her wife, Magellan either swings both ways or she didn't really care about sexuality in the first place; so she indeed has a wife, and maybe the wife took pity on her because of her flat asset?

Yeah, it's very stupid reasoning, don't think too hard about it.

---

To see more about her, check out her starring role as the tritagonist.

Relationships

Blackbeard:
    "A pirate, me? Circumnavigation of the seas was supposed to bring glory to our lands. Looking at you crazy outlaw sully the seas, I'm super worried now!"

Francis Drake:
    "Y-you are just lucky! Without my log, you will never achieve those! And the Spanish Armada is better than the British, a single lost mean nothing! What? What did you say about my body!? LISTEN, JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT BIG BO-" *dragged away by Columbus*

Christopher Columbus:
    "I was going 'KYAAAAAH!' when I heard Columbus-senpai is here too.
    'How handsome he is when he was young?' so I thought, but then I see that old man and goes like 'THAT'S THE SAME OLD MAN I SAW AT THE COURT!'
    Sorry senpai, if you were 20 years younger, I probably fall in love with you!"

She has an emotional attachment toward Columbus more than as a senior. She sees him as an aspiring man from the first time she met him in Portugal as a young girl, his little speech about dream and glory sparks the adventurer inside her. He shares a similar background to her, as both serve Spain while born in a different country.

Tawara Touda:
    "Unlimited rice?! Come with us, we will definitely love you! With your unlimited amount of rice, we can make fried rice, rice juice or even rice pudding without cares! Eh? You don't wanna? Please, *sniff* we don't wanna to drink our urine anymore...!!!"

Lapu-Lapu:
    "He is here too, there is no need to worry, the past is the past. Now there is no more language and information barrier anymore, I can understood him. He fought for his conviction, I fought for mine, it is a battle between two honorable men. But, can you not murder the enemy in such brutal manner- Yes, that's exactly that, oh god no, stop, stop it! I get a horrible flashback!"

Carlos I of Spain (Charles V of HRE):
    The king for some reason treats her with respect as if she is a senpai that teaches him about life. Is the guy just that naive? But he is a good king at everything else... And Magellan-kun, stop saying bullshit, you will be executed if they find out you are full of shit!

---

Warning: very crude writing ahead!

expression sheet and other cringey things
    Rarity
    4*/SR
    Seiyuu/Sounds similar to
    Misato Fukuen (Rika Saguma (Haganai) or Hime Yarizakura (Yozakura Quartet))

Author's Note and other extra stuff
    Ah... Magellan is my absolute favorite, in the level of Kenshin, but different. If Kenshin is my OC waifu, Magellan is my OC favorite character. And perhaps, because she got the 3rd place in the contest, it kinda affects me lol.

She just perfectly someone that I adore as a person. She is bright, doesn't think too much about people's bullshit, very adventurous, determinator to the max and ultimately chose to be a person that honest to what she wants. Ultimately she is very selfish, but the heroic kind of selfish:

"If I and my friends don't happy in the end, what's the point of world peace if we are not the part of it? We shall think something that somehow include us."

Her absolute optimism and willingness to take risks is just something that I adore. You can't be a hero of the world if you can't even save someone that is close to you, especially yourself. I think that's the message I want to deliver from this character.

"What is the smart choice is exactly? How can you say that, doing something you don't like is smart in any way? Let's say you choose a high paying job instead of your passion; because you aren't very fit with the job, you ultimately lose it either because incompetency or you get a lot of stress to even enjoy what you ripe from it."

This is the dialogue (may not be used) that I write that hit myself really hard.

Now, her character is something that I write first before actually go with her Skillset. Which is the reason why she is a genderbent. On the historical standpoint, there is none to justify the genderbending, but if you look at the way I write her... I have those things in mind, and I can't picture this characterism if she is an uncle, bishonen or any anime-male character stereotypes.

Her design is pretty much the same with her contest FC. But I feel like she needs to be jumpy and walking FUN, and her contest FC doesn't really capture that. So, it mostly designing her face and hair. I suppose she is a free man, so her messy hair kinda fits perfectly. As for why she got a musket/pistol, because I imagine her pointing guns out while sitting on her sails with a heavy grin and obscured by shadows like a One Piece character. You can also see that on her collar, there is both Spanish and Portuguese logo printed on it, while the later being crossed out.

To balance her thoughtless optimism, I think to prove she is not always right, I thought to make her often fails epically, making things as not as easy as she promised. Hence, the origin of her unique Personal Skill 'Equbirum Fortune,' which tie perfectly how much she gets herself into troubles because her own, got away from it because luck, get into troubles because other people fuck things up, and she needs to fix those troubles with her wits like in real history (for example, the whole changing nation fiasco, false accusation, think naval lightly so she brings food way too little, and her death). So, her thoughtless optimism character is born. Which is a great tool for fun and dramatic scene.

She is again, must be an absolute determinator. Hence, she gets both BC and Unyielding Will. I imagine her to go into a bloody mess, finally taking a deadly blow from her enemy, but somehow, she still fucking move because fuck all of my enemy Magellan is the real shit. Then, screams with all of her spirits, despite her throat is almost destroyed to say anything and proceed to kick ass berserker style. So, her enemy will go frustrated and be like "WHY YOU DON'T DIE!? DIE! DIE! DIE ALREADY!!!" While she grins as if she won the psychological battle and proceed to won the real battle because of she fucking rules brah.

She is also the only character that I imagined to have a Japanese speech pattern. She will use "kono Magellan" in a third person when acting cool and reliable, but will use "ore" when Equilibrium Fortune rank E kicks in. Then, her catchphrase will be "shinpai shinaide!" in Japanese, but I think the direct translation of it "don't worry!" is not as cool as a catchphrase. But "There is no need to worry!" feels perfect, it kinda something you will see in localization lol.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 31st, 2019 at 06:53 AM. Reason: semanticism -> semantics

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Speaking of Zoroastrianism... is this enough EX-es?

The root, the Meta-Existence which exists above everything in this universe.
    There is no word to describe its awe-inspiring all-encompassing might.
    If all of humanity knew to bow down before it and accept its might, there would finally be world peace...
    Such a thing will never exists, it is my fault, MY FAULT ,MY FAULT, MY FAULT, THE WORLD NEEDS SOMEBODY LIKE ME, BUT IF I DON'T WANT TO EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE WHATS THE POINT!? THATS RIGHT, THERE IS NO POINT, TO FIX MY MISTAKE I WOULD HAVE TO TRAVEL BACK IN TIME-13.7 BILLION YEARS AGO AT THE TIME WHERE NOTHING EXISTED AND EVERYTHING WAS CREATED IN AN INSTANT, EVEN NOW I CANNOT MUSTER UP THE COURAGE TO DO IT, I CANNOT DO IT BUT I KNOW I MUST!
    This is the pain of Regret! a Sin! Remember this Master of Chaldea.

ADVENT BEAST
    EVIL OF MAN MANIFESTS
    BEAST V - REGRET
    Faceclaim

True Name: Ahura Mazda

Sin: Regret [The very action of regretting the imperfectness of you actions]

Alignment: Chaotic/Lawful/Neutral-Good

Gender: Masculine in Nature only, the concept of gender doesn't apply to him

Known also as Beast of Alaya

STR: A++
    END: A++
    AGI A++
    MNA: EX
    LCK: E-
    NP: EX

Class Skills
    Authority of the Beast: EX
    Why must humanity have both evil and good-
    why cannot it be just good,
    why must there be war and strife, why must there be slaughter, why must there be bloodshed

Having given humanity the concept of good, and accidentally given them the concept of evil he exerts authority over the existence known as mankind which other beasts can only dream off. Manifesting as his ultimate creation, the concept of good evil, meaning that those who identify strongly with either have no hope of ever damaging him, while this should extend to all of humanity and heroic spirits [and their noble phantasms], certain servants who identify with neither can just barely get past this defense, although with his amount of power, an army of neutrally aligned heroic spirits would be needed to take him down. Luckily he was never much of someone who actually does things himself. so this is usually never needed.

Independent Manifestation: EX
    If i must appear before humanity it shall this time be in form.
    No longer can i hide behind the flame.
    No longer can i hide my true form.

This skill exists on two levels

First is his manifestation as a holy fire, Atar - a fraction of his power as a god, Although it is only useful when things aren't urgent, it is a masked existence to not disturb the natural flow of the world.
    On the second level is his true form, As a pure humanoid figure without a face, appearing as either blindingly white or pitch black depending on the morality of the viewer, a form fit for somebody that is a God, so to speak, It is his God-Corpus.
    This of-course is the ability of a beast to manifest without the need for a mage to summon it, it stems foremost from his single connection to humanity, Morality, for as long as the concept of Light and Dark, Good and Evil Exist, for as long as opposites exist, he can manifest himself independently, and for as long as they exist, he can continue existing.

Self-Modification: -
    Only an existence that has reached lows of morality and evil would need this skill-
    i have no use for such ability!

As he suggests, he has no reason to use or have this skill, for to gain the ability to change one's own form would mean for him to succumb to his own regret out of cowardice, he would never wish for a such a thing... While technically his ability to manifest as a sentient fire is a form of Self-Modification he denies any connection

Personal Skills
    Nega-Morality: A+
    Know this!
    I mean no evil to humanity
    I do not hate humans
    My existence as a beast means nothing in the face of humanity
    However should humanity turn completely to darkness, drown in their sins, turn earth into a hellfire...
    I shall be the one to deliver divine justice upon mankind, i shall live up to the name and title of Beast!

A skill which represents ones existence above the concept of morality, even though he is praised the most good being in existence, he still claims that he is not worthy of being called good, that he only gave humanity the concept of good because a race which is self aware deserves no less, however in truth, the moment he gave them the concept of good he also gave them the concept of evil in turn, turning humanity into an imperfect existence forever forced to walk the gray line of moralities. In effect it prevents his gift to humanity to be turned against him, no one has the capability to call him either evil or good, should one declare or even subconsciously assume that he is either evil or good, they will stop in place and start doubting themselves, inducing a mental interference attack that can shatter the will to fight in anyone, servants with strong will or a similar skill that allows them to ignore morality can negate this skill, although only for a while.

Good gods wisdom: B

Arguably a skill he regrets having.
    A skill representing a god that teaches and bestows knowledge and gifts upon humanity, a skill he is not worthy of having, no, a skill he is worthy of having, but he himself thinks that it was wasted on him...
    like usual it allows the wielder to bestow one's own power upon others, in his case, he can boost the sense of justice of others and take away the concept of evil from others, although his massive regret and worry prevents him from using it to its full potential.

Clairvoyance: EX

hese eyes allow me to see...
    See all that exists in the current state of the world, from the angle of five dimensions
    Yet all i see is human suffering, i can only imagine the pain Beast I must have felt, if even king of demons took action against human imperfection-
    Then who am i- a so called god to not even lift a finger.

The absolute ability to predict the action of enemies and track fast objects.
    However at this level, it becomes prediction of the future
    An ability to see all that is in the present, in his case, not only can he see everything that is currently ongoing, he can view from multiple dimensions, at multiple angles, and from multiple points of perspective, a hundred million points or a single point, it doesn't matter, in effect, it is Prediction of the future on not only the time axis, but on the axis of space as well.

Third Magic: Heaven's feel: B
    A skill Referencing Beast's control over the soul, due to this, he can be considered the first true user of Third Magic, used to create the seven guardian spirits, Amesha Spenta's
    Although now, his control over it has mostly faded away due to under use and overexertion at the time of him creating the seven amesha spentas

Noble Phantasm
    Third True Magic: Creation of the seven spirits
    Heaven's feel: Awaken, o Almighty Seven
    [A++] [Anti-Humanity]

Awaken, o seven which are the most just.
    Vohu Manah, Asha Vahista, Khsatra Vairya, Spenta Armaiti, Haruvatat, Ameratat.
    You shall fill my imperfections, you shall fix this humanity.

The first true use of the Third Magic, The creation of souls, used to create the seven archangels of Zoroastrianism, the Amesha Spentas, Beings which would guide humanity back onto the right track, back into light.
    For a time it worked, it truly worked, mankind was peaceful, no shadow walked on earth... however they had one flaw,
    The Amesha Spentas were beings of pure mystery, With the evaporation of gods after the attack of Sefar 12 000 BC, the Amesha Spentas became weaker and weaker, no longer could they keep humanity in check, and with the end of the age of gods, they became but powerless spirits, wandering around, still praised by Zoroastrians but powerless to answer those prayers.

With his attainment of the Rank of Beast, Ahura Mazda can pour down all his power into recreating them from scratch, bringing them back from oblivion, however dues to his hesitance to do anything at all, they might most of the time be created imperfectly, and be destroyed easily.

Upon activation, seven rays of light will appear from random places of earth, creating a massive bound field that ceases human violence against each other, despite its status as an anti humanity noble phantasm, it in the end helps humanity,

This also extends to anyone who is the current opponent of Ahura Mazda, it can be called the ultimate Mental Interference attack...
    However...
    Those rays of light, they can be easily destroyed, they are filled to the brim with imperfection and self doubt, even though they stand like mighty towers, they are full of cracks, any servant that can resist their effects if even for a short while can destroy them.

Primordial Awakening Dimension
    Frashokereti Big Bang: Creation of Existence
    [EX] [Anti-Army/Anti-Existence] [Max Targets: Inf.]

Allow me to show you!
    The peak of Universal Creation
    The time before concepts, before earth, before anything
    The root was dormant...
    Until in a blink of an eye, all creation spring forth, imperfectly, complete with darkness and light, imperfect as is my existence!

Spring forth, o Existence- Frashokereti!

The peak of Creation Recreated
    The beginning, or as humanity knows it, Big Bang.
    Truly no heroic spirit, no beast of man can claim the ultimate creation of all.
    Unless of course somebody recreates it.

Ahura Maz- no, Beast V is not the creator of this universe as some believe him to be, he is not the almighty creator the Zoroastrian Doctrine says he is, no, all he did was deliver the concept of morality upon mankind.
    However even he, could not know that granting humanity morality would also grant it the opposite, immorality, he could not have known, and he did not want to regret it, so he put down all the blame on his rival, Angra Mainyu, in response mankind picked a man to become all the world's evil, and thus the existence known as avenger was born...
    However this never brought anything good, he saw the suffering of that single man and again regretted his action.
    Finally, he then picked a man, and granted him a vision of a sentient flame, which revealed onto him the truth of Evil and Good, and so he spread it upon land of what was then Persia, or Iran...
    That man became known as Prophet Zoroaster, this is the only decision he did not regret.
    but even so, the universe was imperfect, it was shattered by two, and he could not stand it, he could not stand the tough of having an world split between two sides, he could not stand the fact that there existed gray morality, that not everything is white and black no, that not everything was white as he intended it.

So to fix this he decided to restart everything, recreate the conditions of the world 13,7 billion years ago to fix the world so that only light existed, only good existed, and that evil was never created...
    but he is unable to do this in the real world, the world is too powerful and the counter force would obliterate him at the first sign of activation, to not speak about the chance that the same thing could happen, that it could be imperfect, accomplishing nothing, so he created a reality marble, on such a size that it could be called a Pocket Universe.
    In there, he uses all of his Power to initiate a spike in entropy, initiating a big bang, obliterating all that is pulled down into the vortex into the pocket universe,
    an ultimate attack that targets both the Body and the Mind, Obliterating their physical body with the force of pure creation, and obliterating the mind showing the futility of their existence in the face of pure creation.
    In effect, it is similar to Enuma Elish: The star of creation that split the heaven and earth Showing the genesis of the universe instead of genesis of the earth, however as Frashokereti is the mere recreation of what was, in reality it is a few steps lower in power than Enuma Elish, even though they have the same rank.
    The only way to counter this noble phantasm is to shatter the reality marble, or find a way to survive the force of primordial creation obliterating every inch of your body and mind, such a thing is only possible with noble phantasms such as a Avalon.

Personality
    The best way to describe Beast V would be to say that he is an artist, and that the human system of morality is his flawed artwork.
    Regret and in turn, worry drives his very existence, he knows that he cannot leave humanity the way it is, he cannot allows, as the king of all that is good, that human morality system must not be left as it is, it must not be Light and Dark, it must become pure light, it must become pure good.

However he is not capable of even lifting a finger to do this, even his first noble phantasm, Amesha Spenta, is a mere temporary solution, as the counter force would be quick to retaliate against the cessation of all activity on earth.
    and he worries about his every action.

However he often acts to hide it, he is not wholly imperfect, he is also a sage with infinite knowledge, he makes full use of his Clairvoyance Skill to see the current state of humanity, willing to help them out should they face adversity, thus he is know as the Beast of Alaya. in truth, he is a being that is purely benevolent, a oddity for a holder of the position of Beast.

Should he under any condition be summoned by a master under the alter ego class, he would first and foremost ask them about their intentions, if he judges them as evil, he will behead them on the spoot, however if their intentions are good he will help them...

in short, he is a god filled with imperfections, but even in the state he is, he is wholly benevolent.

Reactions:

Beast I: What a sad existence, driven mad by human suffering, yet i envy him for having actually had done something about it, a demon with a greater sense of purpose than me a god, foolish.

Beast III/R
    FOOLISH FOOLISH FOOLISH, DROWNING HUMANITY IN THE SIN OF LUST WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING, NOTHING!, Nothing!, BEAST III, KIARA, YOUR EXISTENCE I HATE THE MOST.

Avenger/Angra Mainyu: No, no it was my fault, you have all the right of the world to hate me for it.

Notes
    NEED MORE EXjust kidding of course, this one this kind of an oddity since i tried to write a beast for the first time and i wanted to let lose with the powerlevels a bit. its probably pretty bad but as always, criticism is Welcome. as a disclaimer i might have been vague whether he is the creator of humanity or just gave them the concept of evil and good, know its the later.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; February 9th, 2019 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Is that FC the Anti-Spiral from TTGL? Because that's kind of hilariously fitting for a Beast Servant. As for the sheet itself, it's pretty interesting conceptually. I can't help but feel he's a little too similar to Goetia, what with wanting to return humanity to its genesis and create a "perfect world" and all. Though you compared him to Goetia by name a few times in the sheet, so I guess that similarity is a feature and not a bug.

Actually, now that I think about it, the motives behind his two NPs are kind of conflicting. Does he want to create a new big bang and reset the world like in his second NP, or leave humanity mostly as is but just keep them from hurting and killing each other like his first NP? If the latter I honestly can't see why he'd qualify as a villain or Beast at all.

Maybe it would help if you better clarified what his first NP actually does. Does it reprogram people's minds so they're incapable of even forming violent intentions (in which case it's pretty mind-rapey and definitely something that would qualify him for an Evil of Man) or just physically stop violent acts from occurring in some way (like making a spear used to stab someone suddenly become limp and rubbery)?

Is that FC the Anti-Spiral from TTGL? Because that's kind of hilariously fitting for a Beast Servant. As for the sheet itself, it's pretty interesting conceptually. I can't help but feel he's a little too similar to Goetia, what with wanting to return humanity to its genesis and create a "perfect world" and all. Though you compared him to Goetia by name a few times in the sheet, so I guess that similarity is a feature and not a bug.

Also, the motives behind his two NPs are kind of conflicting IMO. Does he want to create a new big bang and reset the world like in his second NP, or leave humanity mostly as is but just keep them from hurting and killing each other like his first NP? If the latter I honestly can't see why he'd qualify as a villain or Beast at all.

Maybe it would help if you better clarified what his first NP actually does. Does it reprogram people's minds so they're incapable of even forming violent intentions (in which case it's pretty mind-rapey and definitely something that would qualify him for an Evil of Man) or just physically stop violent acts from occurring in some way (like making a spear used to stab someone suddenly become limp and rubbery)?
    Thanks for the feedback, in truth, i needed someone to fill the spot of Beast of Alaya, a concept i wanted to dive into, so thats why he might seem more benevolent than others

His first noble phantasms is kind of the both what you mentioned really, it just turns humanity into beings which are wholly benevolent by reprogramming their mind, and preventing anyone who isn't affected from hurting others [Aka Ryuunosuke's worst nightmare] though i mentioned that the pillars of light are easily destroyed and that it is only a temporary solution to violence.

His second Noble Phantasm actually cannot be even activated in the real world, he truly wants to reset everything however he is fearful to not let it go all to waste, he could probably find a way to circumvent the counter force and activate it, but as he is Of course the beast of Alaya and is on the side of humanity 90 percent of the time, he hesitates to do this, even if he knows it would be the right thing. so he created a pocket universe [Another thing i stole from gurren lagann suprise suprise] in which he could explode the space into existence as many times as possible.

besides if memory servers me right, Regret was mentioned by Goetia, so its a feature, not a bug.

What qualifies him for the Position of beast is his inability to do anything meaningful without exerting his own mind out of fear of drowning in regret, thus he is Beast V, Beast of Regret.
    He is mostly not evil because the concept of Beast of Alaya is pretty contradictory in nature so i kinda had to make him less destructive than others, it took me a while to come up with a sin for him, but i went with regret because it seemed the most fitting.
    in his creation myth it is mentioned that Angra Mainyu attacked Ahura Mazda while humanity was being created, so i kinda started there and branched on filling in the holes with logic.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; February 9th, 2019 at 02:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, in truth, i needed someone to fill the spot of Beast of Alaya, a concept i wanted to dive into, so thats why he might seem more benevolent than others

His first noble phantasms is kind of the both what you mentioned really, it just turns humanity into beings which are wholly benevolent by reprogramming their mind, and preventing anyone who isn't affected from hurting others [Aka Ryuunosuke's worst nightmare] though i mentioned that the pillars of light are easily destroyed and that it is only a temporary solution to violence.

His second Noble Phantasm actually cannot be even activated in the real world, he truly wants to reset everything however he is fearful to not let it go all to waste, he could probably find a way to circumvent the counter force and activate it, but as he is Of course the beast of Alaya and is on the side of humanity 90 percent of the time, he hesitates to do this, even if he knows it would be the right thing. so he created a pocket universe [Another thing i stole from gurren lagann suprise suprise] in which he could explode the space into existence as many times as possible.

besides if memory servers me right, Regret was mentioned by Goetia, so its a feature, not a bug.

What qualifies him for the Position of beast is his inability to do anything meaningful without exerting his own mind out of fear of drowning in regret, thus he is Beast V, Beast of Regret.
    He is mostly not evil because the concept of Beast of Alaya is pretty contradictory in nature so i kinda had to make him less destructive than others, it took me a while to come up with a sin for him, but i went with regret because it seemed the most fitting.
    in his creation myth it is mentioned that Angra Mainyu attacked Ahura Mazda while humanity was being created, so i kinda started there and branched on filling in the holes with logic.
    Ah, that makes sense. Though I'm pretty sure it was King Hassan who first brought up "Regret" as an Evil of Man, not Goetia.

Blog Entries
    "..."

Saber of the White Armor:

Appearance:

True Name: Agilulf

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- B
    Agility- E
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- C
    Luck- E
    NP- A-

History
    Saber is Agilulf, the hero of the satiric Italian novel
    The nonexistent knight
    Il cavaliere inesistente
    . Agilulf, a knight who exists only as an empty suit of armor, is a parodic figure embodying the image of the "robotized man" who carries out bureaucratic tasks without question or thought.

However, Agilulf's true origins are quite different from that. In truth he is Velber 01, one of the three vanguards sent by the alien race known as the Velber to destroy humanity in ancient times. But Saber crash-landed on Earth before he could be given his orders, laying dormant for thousands of years in what would become France.

When Agilulf finally awoke from his slumber he found a great kingdom had sprouted up around him. Not knowing any purpose to his existence, he wandered the land meaninglessly. Using his power of "recording and adaptation", Agilulf condensed his amorpheous body into the shape of an armored knight due to recognizing that as the strongest combat-form of his era. Eventually Agilulf began seeking out combat data by picking fights with random knights he encountered on his travels.

Word of these exploits soon reached emperor Charlemagne. Seeking to verify these rumors for himself, the young emperor set out on his horse to confront the "armored giant" personally. The two fought vigorously but eventually Charlemagne prevailed by the power of his holy sword Joyeuse. As the radiance of the holy sword engulfed Agilulf, he witnessed for the first time something that lay utterly beyond his combat-data. Though he didn't recognize it at the time, an emotion akin to curiosity began to bloom within him.

In the process, Charlemagne knocked off Agilulf's helmet and discovered his inhuman nature. Fascinated by this ("A living suit of armor? That's awesome!"), and sensing the giant was lashing out more out of confusion than true malice, the boy-emperor spared Agilulf's life and offered him a place amongst his paladins.

When Agilulf accepted the offer, Charlemagne personally taught him all about chivalry and knighthood. A true knight protects the weak and innocent, cuts down evil and never retreats from a fight. These ideals etched themselves into Agilulf's heart, providing for the first time a true meaning for his existence.

Before long Agilulf thrust himself diligently into his newfound role. Earnestly striving to emulate the values that man showed to him, he became a perfect knight in both words and deeds. He rescued damsels in distress, restored the good name of the slandered, slew vicious monsters and evil knights and performed many other valiant feats that have been lost to history. For the first time in his life, Agilulf used his powers as a Velber not to destroy, but to protect.

Though it began as a mere mechanical duty, over time Agilulf began developing a genuine love and warm feeling for humanity. The grateful smiles of the humans he saved sparked an emotion Agilulf had never felt before; happiness. The empty eyes of his armor somehow even seemed to shine with true life.

But that happiness was not to last. The other knights, not knowing of his true nature, could not understand Agilulf's "perfection" and began to despise him. Knowing nothing of social graces, Agilulf didn't hold back at all in pointing out the faults and hypocrisies of others, even his fellow knights.

His criticisms were not mean-spirited, as Agilulf only strove to help his companions realize the error of their ways so they could become better knights. But they were taken harshly nevertheless. Agilulf couldn't understand why his behavior earned him such scorn. Was it not a knight's duty to rebuke impropriety as he sees it?

His devotion to the cause of knighthood was called cold and unfeeling by those who couldn't see the emotions behind his impassive helmet.

One day Agilulf received a squire, a youth named Raimbaut who joined the paladins to avenge the death of his father by a Saracen general. Realizing that the pursuit of vengeance would consume the boy, Agilulf tried to steer him away from that path, making him do various menial tasks like allocating soup to the kitchen to show him that being a knight is about more than killing. But Raimbaut could not understand Agilulf's lessons, nor would he abandon the hatred burning within his heart.

Frustrated by his mentor's obstinancy in keeping him from the front lines, Raimbaut searched for anything he could find on Agilulf to blackmail or manipulate him. He got an idea when he saw how Agilulf always wore his armor, even when bathing or sleeping. 'Perhaps', Raimbaut thought, 'he hides some monstrous deformity underneath that I can threaten to reveal to the public?' So one day while Agilulf was sleeping, Raimbaut crept up on him and removed his helmet.

What he found horrified Raimbaut; the man he called a mentor had no face under his armor, only empty air.

"This thing is a monster! He's only pretending to be a knight to try and manipulate us all. And I'm the only one who sees the truth!"

With those self-justifications, Raimbaut hatched a plan to get Agilulf out of the way once and for all. Before Agilulf's next great battle Raimbaut snuck past the Saracen lines and alerted them of the knight's true nature. In return for a handsome sum, he would tell them where Agilulf was going to be fighting so they could ambush him. The Saracens, distrusting Raimbaut, instead decided to capture the boy in the hope of luring Agilulf into a trap.

When news came that Raimbaut had been abducted by the enemy, all the other knights were too stricken by fear to rescue him. Venturing out into the heart of Saracen territory would be suicide! And he was merely a boy, not even a proper knight yet. Surely not worthy of the risk.

Only Agilulf answered the call. He charged alone into the Saracan camp, singlehandedly slaughtering every soldier who stood in his way with mechanical efficiency. When Raimbaut heard the sounds of war and chaos outside the tent he was imprisoned in, the boy immediately knew Agilulf had come for him. He instantly regretted his actions, realizing that Agilulf had only been concerned for his own welfare in trying to guide him away from the self-destructive pursuit of vengeance.

"Stay away!" Raimbaut shouted desperately, eyes glistening with tears. "This is a trap! They'll kill you!"

But if Agilulf heard the boy's warnings, he didn't care. He continued to cut a path of destruction towards Raimbaut. But when Agilulf reached the boy, he found an ambush waiting for him. Saracen soldiers leaped out of their hiding places and attacked the knight from every direction.

Agilulf knocked away dozens of them with every swing of his massive sword, but even he found his mechanical body growing exhausted from their sheer numbers. Their spears chipped at Agilulf's armor bit by bit, steadily eroding his vitality. Finally, after slaying all the enemies, the armored giant collapsed with an earthshaking thud.

Raimbaut ran up to the fallen knight with a worried expression. "Agilulf!" he cried out tearfully. "This is all my fault! I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess..."

Raimbaut tried to lift Agilulf to his feet, but the giant's heavy body refused to move. "It's okay Raimbaut..." Agilulf groaned weakly, his metallic voice echoing through the empty helmet. "As long as this body can be of service to those in need, I can die without any regrets. Because... I am a knight." As he said those words, his fading voice suddenly blazed with conviction. Mustering the last of his dwindling strength Agilulf lifted up his gauntleted hand and brushed it gently across the boy's cheek, wiping away his tears.

Then the great knight's life finally slipped away, leaving Raimbaut standing alone in the massacred enemy camp.

Raimbaut returned home and later became a knight himself. He eventually avenged himself on the Saracen general who killed his father, but was left with only a feeling of emptiness in his heart. Out of regret for getting Agilulf killed, Raimbaut vowed to spread his legend far and wide so the knight would never be forgotten. However, many years later word of Agilulf's exploits faded until the only record passed into the hands of a certain Italian satirist, who based his novel upon it.

Personality
    Righteous, pious and perfectionist. Such were the ideals of knighthood Saber exemplified, but it was his embodiment of those very ideals that made him be called cold and inhuman by others. Stoical and terse, he seems like a machine who dispassionately carries out the role of a "perfect knight". However, it is not as if Saber truly lacks emotions. He is simply unused to expressing them. (A fact which isn't helped by his "face" being an inexpressive helmet). Those who get to know Saber more fully will find an earnest and compassionate individual who treasures nothing more than the grateful smiles of the people he saves.

As his approach to knighthood is basically "find the evildoer and defeat them", Saber has trouble adjudicating conflicts where it's unclear who's right and who's wrong. For that reason he's taken to reading stories about heroism, like Shonen manga and American comic books, to try to learn how to be a proper knight in the modern age when conflicts between good and evil are rarely so clear-cut. As an amusing side-effect of this, Saber tends to act out the mannerisms of heroes in the stories he's reading. For instance calling out his attacks like a Shonen manga hero or proclaiming that he's fighting for "truth, justice and the American way".

Saber is fond of mathematics. When not fighting or carrying out his knightly duties he can often be found sitting under a tree or other tranquil spot, arranging random objects like rocks and pinecones in intricate geometric patterns. This is a form of relaxation and stress-relief for Saber. For someone who often has trouble comprehending the ambiguity and contradictions that define human life, the sober certainty of mathematics provides a welcome escape for him.

Behind his dauntless demeanour Saber is a rather melancholic and thoughtful person, constantly questioning his own existence and his humanity. He wonders if a hollow automaton like himself could ever truly be called a knight, or if he was just a "weapon" the other knights used to obtain victory. Saber clings to the ideals of knighthood not just to help others, but to assert his own identity. Thus, if Saber could ever somehow be pursuaded to doubt those ideals, his mentality would certainly begin to unravel.

Attitude to his Master

To an honorable Master, Saber will devote himself unfalteringly as their sword. However, because of Saber's perfectionist personality, he is extremely quick to notice and criticize any actions his Master takes that go against chivalry. Even the slightest violation of knightly etiquette will earn a stern lecture from him. His words are harsh, but it isn't Saber's intent to tear down his Master's psyche. Instead, he only wishes to see them surpass their faults and become a better person.

Saber refuses to perform any actions that he deems dishonorable, like killing civilians to harvest their Mana or assassinating Masters outside of a proper duel. Despite his first Noble Phantasm being ideal for surprise attacks, Saber insists on always announcing his presence before attacking, much to the chagrin of more pragmatical-minded Masters. If commanded to do anything that violates his sense of chivalry Saber will not bear his sword against his Master, but simply refuse their order and accept whatever consequences come to him.

Wish on the Holy Grail
    Saber claims to have no wish on the Holy Grail. In his words, a knight's only desire is to serve their lord with honor and defend innocents. However, if Saber did have a wish, it'd be to learn the truth of his own existence and origins. The fact that he remembers nothing of his past before awakening in France weighs heavily on Saber's heart.

Dislikes: not understanding his own existence, disorderliness
    Talents: being a "perfect knight", mathematics
    Natural Enemy: Raimbaut

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells of A-rank and lower are nullified. As the Servant is functionally untouchable to modern Magi, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to call them a "Magus Killer". The innately supernatural condition of Saber's existence has alone given him a high level of resistance. It has been further improved by the fact that he was one of the Paladins of Charlemagne and surely did battle with many foul enchanters in life.

Truly a rank befitting one who was called a [perfect knight].

Riding- B
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, most mundane mounts can be ridden at an above average degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts.

Civilization Erasure- D+

A subconsciously active ability inherent to all Velber-created Heroic Spirits. Any tool in Saber's grasp automatically takes the form of "a weapon fitting for a proper knight", transforming into a pure white sword, shield or lance made of the same unknown material that comprises Saber's body. Being extensions of his body these weapons possess the same Adaptive Body Skill as Saber himself, gaining new properties such as elemental bursts and longer reach in response to his opponent.

At its full potential this Skill could create more than just knightly armaments, but Saber adamantly refuses to use it for anything else.

Personal Skills:

Synthetic Limbs (Armor)- A (N/A)
    Denotes that one's flesh has become an artificial mechanism. Saber's entire body is in fact a hollow suit of armor, with nothing underneath save air. This unique constitution grants Saber a constant + modifier to his Endurance parameter, but due to the heavy weight of the armor Agility is ranked down. Additionally, complete immunity is conferred against attacks that target vital points, poisons (except those that can corrode metal itself) and disease.

This Skill is sealed when Saber bonds himself with a human vessel, due to the armor now having a human body inside it rather than being hollow.

Adaptive Body- D+ (EX)
    Indicates possession of a perfect weapon-like body that can adapt to any circumstance. In his original form as Velber 01, Saber would have an EX-rank in this Skill. Saber's armored body is actually a quantum supercomputer akin to the Moon Cell's photonic crystals, able to record and analyze any combat-data it receives and mold itself accordingly.

If hit by a fire attack he'd gain resistance to heat. If dropped off a cliff he'd grow jet-propelled wings and fly. Saber could make his armor lighter and sleeker to deal with an agile opponent, or bulkier and more durable to withstand a powerful attack. At its full potential this Skill would allow Saber to remake his body entirely, transforming into a mechanical monster or an amorphous liquid-metal blob. However, out of respect to the man who gave him purpose Saber has locked himself into the form of a "knight", sealing away any adaptations that would digress from that ideal. Thus the rank of this Skill has been dramatically lowered.

Saber still uses this ability to emulate Skills he deems "fitting for a proper knight", such as Guardian Knight and Eternal Arms Mastery.

Saint Graph Hybridization- EX

A unique Skill that allows Saber to imprint his Saint Graph onto another individual, effectively transforming them into a Demi-Servant. To do so all that is needed is for the target to step into the hollow armor that comprises Saber's body. Upon doing so the armor molds around them and morphs into the target's own image of an "ideal knight". For a Japanese teenager in the modern day, it would almost certainly take the form of a Kamen Rider-esque armored bodysuit.

The target can then access Saber's parameters, Skills and Noble Phantasms. For the purpose of the Grail War, they essentially become Servant Saber while donning the armor. Saber's higher consciousness is sealed away while being used this way, effectively becoming a mechanical suit that's being "piloted" by his human host. The armor can be taken off at will, at which point the vessel reverts to being a mundane human and Saber regains the ability to move and act independently.

Saber can only bond himself to individuals who possess a compatible mentality. In other words, desiring to become a "knight of justice", however one defines the concept. The specifics of that desire don't matter. Whether it's to be a dark knight that mercilessly kills evil, or a knight of hope who strives to redeem to even the most twisted souls, makes no difference to Saber. As long as the target wishes to become a "knight", the bone-white armor will dutifully embrace them.

Noble Phantasms
    Il Cavaliere Inesistente
    Knight Of Nonexistence

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The sublimated title Saber received from the book of the same name written about him. A constantly active Noble Phantasm, it imposes the concept of "nonexistence" upon Saber. While he exists physically and can interact with the world, Saber is still conceptualized as "nonexistent". This unusual status bestows a variety of effects onto him.

First, Anti-Unit Noble Phantasms will automatically fail to target Saber, since a nonexistent entity cannot be a valid target. However, Noble Phantasms that target a group larger than Saber himself, or something else entirely like a fortress or country, will still be able to damage Saber if he gets caught in their area-of-effect.

Second, unlike regular Servants Saber suffers no pressure from Gaea when manifesting himself in the World. Because Saber is not recognized as existing, Gaea cannot identify him as an unnatural entity to purge. This allows Saber to sustain himself in the World indefinitely without a supply of magical energy.

The third ability of this Noble Phantasm acts as a composite of Presence Concealment and Information Erasure. Those who witness Saber will subconsciously block out his presence from their senses and memories. Despite the conspicuous nature of an armored giant in the modern day, Saber can walk around in public without being noticed unless he actively introduces himself. Once Saber reveals himself to someone, everyone in the vicinity will become capable of acknowledging his presence.

However, the moment Saber leaves the scene his memory in the minds of all witnesses will rapidly muddle. The image of an "armor-clad giant" is too bizarre to be forgotten, but all memory of his unique characteristics and disposition quickly fades away like vague dreams. As this is purely a mental effect, writings and photographic recordings of Saber are preserved. Skills and Noble Phantasms granting mental resistance at rank C or higher can prevent one from being affected. Due to the contract holding between them, it goes without saying that Saber's Master is also exempt from this effect.

Joyeuse Creux
    Hollow Sword Of Imitated Glory

Type: Anti-Army

"In honor of the man who guided my path. Let me once more be permitted to bask in your radiance. Pseudo-Noble Phantasm deployment... Joyeuse Creux!"

The holy sword of emperor Charlemagne, said to glow thirty different colors a day and have been smithed from the same steel as Durandal and Curtana. Saber never held this sword in life, but his boundless dedication to Charlemagne for showing him the path of knighthood has allowed him to emulate its power as a Servant.

After invoking this Noble Phantasm, Saber briefly unseals his Adaptive Body Skill and uses it to recreate his memories of the radiant holy sword that have been engraved upon his heart. Saber's right arm then transforms into a gleaming silver longsword that shines with prismatic resplendence. He slashes down the blade, unleashing a torrent of rainbow-colored light along the path of his swing. This wave of light is incredibly powerful, able to mow down armies and carve huge gouges in the earth.

Reflecting its title as the "sword of joy", those who witness the invocation of this Noble Phantasm (whether enemy or ally) are purified of mental interference like pressure, weariness and despair. Additionally, from the anecdote of Joyeuse holding the tip of the Lance of Longinus in its pommel, bonus damage is dealt to enemies with the Divinity Skill.

However, as this is only a replica of Joyeuse Saber is unable to bring forth its full power. Thus this Noble Phantasm suffers a - modifier. By using Joyeuse Creux as a Broken Phantasm, Saber would be able to forcefully elevate it to the level of the true holy sword, but the strain on his body from doing so would likely kill him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew boy, now this was an undertaking. I spent months keeping this guy in my WIP file, polishing him up until I was finally ready to post him up here. Now after quite a bit of edits and rewriting he's hopefully "perfect" or close enough. This is probably one of the most unusual Servant ideas I've ever done and I admit I had to reach a lot to come up with a Nasuverse-appropriate backstory for him.

As always, any comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; February 10th, 2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Fixed Riding description

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    What a wonderful, interesting sheet. I like how you made him a Velber, but one who learned the value of life differently from Altera and became a true knight instead. He is strong, but not necessarily OP, and I like the whole wearing the suit of armor. Would probably fit Shirou well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, the three last sheets have a very high quality. It's a pity the thread isn't very active now

Wow, the three last sheets have a very high quality. It's a pity the thread isn't very active now
    Thanks I'm Honored

And maybe it isn't very active cuz temporary writers block is a common thing among writers.

Blog Entries
    I know I've suspended my work on other Sheets while I'm preparing my entry for the contest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    What a wonderful, interesting sheet. I like how you made him a Velber, but one who learned the value of life differently from Altera and became a true knight instead. He is strong, but not necessarily OP, and I like the whole wearing the suit of armor. Would probably fit Shirou well.
    Much thanks for the feedback Gau. I was really unsure about this sheet, mainly because I'd been delaying it for a long time and wasn't sure if he would live up to expectations. The Velber idea I was particularly worried would come off as forced or contrived. And yeah, he'd have excellent compatibility with Shirou. One of my early ideas for the sheet (before I decided to make him Velber 01) was even to have Agilulf summoned as a Pseudo-Servant with Shirou.

I would've used this as the FC. (Never mind that it's very clearly Shirou cosplaying Arturia).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I know I've suspended my work on other Sheets while I'm preparing my entry for the contest.
    Yeah, I'm almost sure the quiet spell recently is because of the contest going on.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm almost sure the quiet spell recently is because of the contest going on.
    I guess so. This time's prompt is very appealing, so everyone must be working with their contest sheets.

Also, am I seeing Guinevere-Sakura in that Arthur-Shirou pic?

Blog Entries
    Would that make the purple haired Shinji, Lancelot?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Much thanks for the feedback Gau. I was really unsure about this sheet, mainly because I'd been delaying it for a long time and wasn't sure if he would live up to expectations. The Velber idea I was particularly worried would come off as forced or contrived. And yeah, he'd have excellent compatibility with Shirou. One of my early ideas for the sheet (before I decided to make him Velber 01) was even to have Agilulf summoned as a Pseudo-Servant with Shirou.

I would've used this as the FC. (Never mind that it's very clearly Shirou cosplaying Arturia).

- - - Updated - - -

No problem Royd. Glad to comment on your sheets. In any case, the Velber part actually makes a lot of sense because according to Extella Link, didn't Karl der Grosse and Astolfo actually stumble across a Velber in a cave that corrupted the former?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess so. This time's prompt is very appealing, so everyone must be working with their contest sheets.

Rin has got to be either Merlin, the Lady of the Lake, or somehow both, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    No problem Royd. Glad to comment on your sheets. In any case, the Velber part actually makes a lot of sense because according to Extella Link, didn't Karl der Grosse and Astolfo actually stumble across a Velber in a cave that corrupted the former?
    I think it was a monolith that came from the Velber rather than one of the Velber units themselves. As far as I know Altera is still the only one of those to have been referenced so far in canon...

Still, I definitely had that connection in mind.