Page 801 of 858 FirstFirst ... 301701751791796799800801802803806811851 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,020 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    I didn’t find anything about that in my research. Can you post a link to the source?
    Here. Here's the relevant excerpt if you don't want to read through the whole thing.

There would have been trouble also with all the Celtiberians had not the leader of their rising, Olyndicus — a man of great craft and daring, if only fortune had favoured him — been put out of the way early in the war. This man, brandishing a silver spear which he claimed had been sent from heaven, and behaving like a prophet, had attracted general attention; but having, with corresponding temerity, approached the consul's camp under the cover of night, he ended his career by the javelin of a sentry close to the very tent of the consul.

It's the fullest source I could find on Olyndicus's legend when researching him for a possible Servant sheet a while back. Which doesn't say much, since it's still just two sentences, but still.

Last edited by Sunfyre; October 9th, 2019 at 05:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ooh, that's a pretty neat Caster Arturia. You did a good job of setting her legend apart from "our" history while still making her similar enough to be recognizable. NPs and Skills are all very well fleshed out, though I don't know if her third NP is really necessary given how similar it is to the first. I'd probably just make it a "partial release" of her first NP or something along those lines.

Yes, I added it so that she can still use some of her firepower without whipping out her Reality Marble every 5 minutes. This would be really bothersome for the GM and the other players if every encounter would get dragged into her RM all the time. And thanks for the kind words.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; September 19th, 2019 at 05:41 PM.

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Berserker
    Epithet: The Bogeyman
    True Name: Albert Fish
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: America

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LCK: C
    NP: C+

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C
    Presence Concealment is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:
    Mental Corruption: A
    Mental Corruption is a Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Corruption.

One who would have been classified as suffering from schizophrenia had he been alive in the modern day. His entire family suffered from madness, and it was precisely this madness that caused him to never once question his own motives or intentions, even as he sank further into Hell. Provides a high probability that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective.

Revelation (False): D
    Revelation (False) is a Skill to "hallucinate/misinterpret the voice of the heavens" and take optimum action based on the preconceived assumptions of the user’s soul; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal. Because the Revelation is a false one, it can be said to be a fragment of the user’s rationality projected as a separate being.

“I had sort of an idea through Abraham offering his son Isaac as a sacrifice. It always seemed to me that I had to offer a child for sacrifice, to purge myself of iniquities, sins, and abominations in the sight of God...If it wasn’t right, then an angel would stop me at the last moment.”
    Assassin claimed to have heard the voice of God and an assortment of angels multiple times throughout his life, commanding him to carry on with his grim “holy work.” A selfish excuse blamed on the outside party of “God.” Even John the Apostle appeared before Assassin once, instructing him to wrap himself up in a carpet.

Sadomasochistic Constitution: B
    A skill comprising both Sadistic Constitution as well as Masochistic Constitution. Assassin is neither the singular giver nor the receiver of pain, having reached a state in his paraphily that can be called an equilibrium. In addition to the general effects of the composited skills, Sadomasochistic Constitution allows Assassin to forcibly activate the skill by setting his own body as the target.

Assassin’s complex relationship with pain and pleasure began as a boy, when he realized he enjoyed being whipped by the nuns at the orphanage in which he grew up. The pleasure he felt at the pain was given a religious sanction by God in his warped mind, justifying his unending cruelty to others and himself. Young boys were tortured mercilessly at his hands, but Assassin also invited young boys to torture him in turn; beating his rear raw with a studded paddle. Assassin also infamously inserted over two dozen steel needles into his lower body to ensure he was constantly aroused and in pain.

Blood-Sucking: D+
    Blood-Sucking is the act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical and/or magical strength. It is one of the powers of a vampire. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increases.

Assassin is not a bloodsucker in the classical sense, rather this Skill stems from his behavior in life as well as a product of his Noble Phantasm. Possibly the most notorious of all American cannibals, Assassin is unable to replenish his health through the consumption of blood alone. Assassin is thus able to heal himself only through a combination of both flesh and blood, with extra efficacy in regard to the flesh of children.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    I am the Monster Under Thine Bed
    Beware the Demon at Night

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The ability that belongs to the Phantom that has been fused to Assassin. Or more accurately, an ability that unlocks Assassin’s “true potential” as an avatar of terror.

The Bogeyman.

A global phenomenon that has existed for thousands of years, and exists in some fashion in every single culture on the planet. It is a teaching tool, a bludgeoning instrument used by the parents of the world to forcibly correct the behavior of their children. A man-made demon created by the implications of an incredibly basic curse: a contract between parent, child, and society.

“Behave, or the ‘____________’ will get you.”

It’s this shell of imagination that Assassin wears over his Spirit Core, allowing him to freely transform into any cultural iteration of a bogeyman, no matter how monstrous they might be. Creeping ghouls, fire-breathing dragons, headless skeletons, or a fragment of Satan himself, all of these beings lurk behind the facade that is Assassin.

Is Assassin a physical incarnation of the bogeyman, caught and stripped of Mystery, or is the bogeyman a legendary chain with Assassin merely making up another link in the chain. At this point, it’s impossible to tell the difference. However, there are several forms that Assassin prefers to take, as they were nicknames given to the man beneath the beast.

The Brooklyn Vampire. The Werewolf of Wysteria. The Moon Maniac.

Death
    The Gray Man

Activation of the Noble Phantasm incorporates another ability. Upon Assassin’s transformation into his desired form, his Presence Concealment is boosted remarkably to a rank of A. Except in the case of children, or Heroic Spirits in the form of children, in which case his Presence Concealment is completely ineffective, replaced with a powerful fear-inducing effect. It should be obvious that Assassin’s attacking power as well, is also especially effective against children in this state.

Lore:
    Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish was an American serial killer, child rapist and cannibal. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man. Fish once boasted that he "had children in every state", and at one time stated his number of victims was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was referring to rapes or cannibalization, nor is it known if the statement was truthful. Fish was a suspect in at least five murders during his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was put on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed by electric chair.

When summoned as Assassin, Fish has been fused with the Phantom “The Bogeyman”; a fictional monster used by adults to frighten children into good behavior. Although most incarnations of the bogeyman simply abduct the child, never to be seen again, some other interpretations are notably cannibalistic or even beneficial to the child in question.

Fish only had one regret in life, his murder and devouring of Grace Budd. If a monster like him is capable of having a wish for the Grail, removing that event from history would probably be his. He would get along swimmingly with Gilles de Rais over their shared love of feminine boys and torture, and Jack the Ripper(Assassin) as his deranged mental state would view her as "Grace coming back to join him in his pursuits."

Creator Notes:
    Probably too similar to Berserker Jack, but I had just remembered Phantom-fusion was a thing and was wondering why this guy hadn’t been done yet.

Blog Entries
    Dang, I kind of wish I'd thought of that Sadomasochistic Constitution Skill for my own Magdalena Solis Servant. In any case, this is a really good (terrifying) sheet.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I don't know if anyone else has posted a Kronos servant(Couldn't find one when I checked through the compendium at the beginning and I haven't been here long enough to read 801 pages of servants) but here is my first servant post. I have no excuse for its low quality other than that other than getting the idea, my mind was blank on details, so it is definitely lower quality than what I know I can do. Also, yeah, before anyone comments, I know it is a fairly different writing style. but this is how I talk, and below is how I write.

True Name: Kronos/Norikata Emiya
    Titles:King of the Titans, God of time and harvest
    Class: Lancer
    Other Class:Avenger, Assassin, Caster
    Region of Origin:Greece
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Parameters:
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: B++
    Agility: A
    Mana:B+
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Height: 5’7”
    Weight: 66kg
    Natural Enemy: Greek servants connected to the gods, KIRITSUGU
    Dislikes: Originally: His Children, Post contracting with Norikata: He fears them, but no longer hates them.
    Talents: Ruling, Harvesting?
    Armaments: Scythe

Skills:

Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance:B+
    The skill representing one’s ability to resist attacks stemming from mystery. Due to Kronos’ status as a pseudo servant, this is lower than normal.

Gods’ Divine Core(False): B
    Due to Kronos being an entity that, whilst not a god, is similar enough in nature he possesses a false version of this skill.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Magecraft: B+
    Due to Norikata being a lifelong magus, the fourth Emiya clan head, and a magus considered enough of a prodigy to be given a sealing designation despite his low history, he has this skill at a high level, enough to both counter and utilise modern magecraft.

Divinity: B
    Despite Kronos being a divine spirit, and so should have this skill at a higher level, his bonding with Norikata has caused it to lower.

Time Equates Existence: EX
    Due to Kronos being a deity whose main domain is time grants him this skill at its maximum level. This serves as a Battle Continuation type skill as it confers on Kronos a self-healing in the same vein as Dead Apostles. As long as the wound is not inflicted with a curse preventing such supernatural healing, like Harpe or Gar Buidhe, it can be healed by reverting to an earlier state.

Noble Phantasm:

Spoiler:
    Harpe:
    Immortal Slaying Scythe of Harvest
    A-Rank Anti-Unit
    The holy sword used by Kronos to kill Ouranos, and later used by his grandson to kill Gorgon Medusa. This Noble Phantasm has the ability to inflict wounds that cannot be healed via supernatural means. Due to this version being possessed by Kronos, he utilises it to focus his authority over harvest, increasing the power of attacks by the scythe, especially when used against limbs.

Father Kronos:
    The Birth and Ruler of Time
    A++-Rank Anti-Area
    The authority Kronos had over time crystalized into a Noble Phantasm. Whilst it is a completely none physical attack, its interaction with Norikatas’ family crest has caused it, the crest, to become an intricate tattoo on Kronos’ left arm. Father Kronosallows Kronos the ability to completely manipulate the flow of time in a 100m radius around him.

Whilst abilities like freezing time, slowing the time for his opponent, or increasing his own are easily done and powered by the master, more major applications like reversing time, majorly pushing time forward or editing time cause far more major responses from Gaia, and so cost more than what most masters can contribute. His Noble Phantasm also raises his agility to EX.

Details:

Spoiler:
    Lore:

Spoiler:
    Kronos was the king of the titans and the last of the first generation of titans. When Gaia asked her children, who would kill Ouranos, their father, after he cast the Hecatoncheires and the original Cyclops. Whilst his siblings stayed silent, Kronos stepped forward, declaring he would kill his father.

Given a scythe, Harpe, to carry out the act, he tricked and killed his father. With his dying breath, the primordial cursed his child that he would also be overthrown. At first Kronos thought nothing of his fathers’ words, and ruled as a good, if slightly cruel king. This changed when his sister and wife, Rhea, told him she was with child.

The paranoia that came from the words of Ouranos repeating in his head drove him mad, turning him into a spiteful and cruel king. He went so far as to consume his own child, Hestia, and each preceding babe till Rhea hid Zeus.

Years later, Zeus would return and trick his father into drinking a concoction of wine and mustard, cause him to throw up the other gods. This led to the war of the Titans and Gods, where Kronos was eventually defeated by a coalition of his three sons, who proceeded to cut him into thousands of pieces and throw him into Tartarus, the deepest section of the Greek Underworld.

Personality:

Spoiler:
    Note: Kronos is in charge

Upon his summoning, his combination with Norikata causes him to revert to a younger mentality, where he no longer hates his children but is fearful, caused by Norikatas’ love for Kiritsugu, and Kronos own feelings for his children reaching a middle ground.

Kronos will act as if he is superior to those around him, which in most cases he is correct for assuming. However, unlike some Kronos doesn’t constantly try and enforce this belief on others, as he thinks of it as a forgone detail. Due to his younger mind set, he will be civil with others, but extremally cruel to those who he believes have wronged him.

Kronos is a cunning fighter, preferring more assassin like tactics of hit and run and ambushes despite his lancer class. This comes both from Kronos’ ability to trick his father, and Norikata having set up escape routes to get the Emiyas’ off the island.

So, probably over powered, and under refined, but it's the only sheet I've got ready right now. Next two servants are a bit more fleshed out(I think) and are jokey. Also, I have an Einstein caster sheet, but I found an Archer sheet already on here that is really similar, so what should I do. I really want to post it, but don't want to seem like I'm ripping someone off like that Mycroft sheet by Verthranga you guys were talking about when I first posted(---- timing on my side, btw, I know) Any criticism is not only welcomed, but encouraged. I really want to get better at this.
    Last edited by Legendary Hero of the Chain; September 19th, 2019 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Put 'em in quotes and not spoilers

Alright let's do this.

True Name: Tony Hawk
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Historical Fact - America

Parameters:
    END: B
    AGI: C, EX on a skateboard
    MGI: F
    LCK: B
    NP: C

LORE
    It's Tony Hawk. Like, come on.

Fine. Born in 1968 (wait really?), Tony's childhood was a 'hyperactive' one. An IQ of 144 and a lot of energy, he had no outlet except skateboarding, one where he immediately excelled. In 1982 he went pro, and 37 years later he's remembered as one of the greatest, and definitely the most influential skateboarders in the history of the sport. He's got video games, movies, and more. He's inspired thousands of youths to take up skateboarding themselves, and is all around a really cool guy.

But why is he a Servant? None of that is enough to qualify for the Throne of Heroes, and even Tony himself seems confused. How has he become eligible for summoning? What could possibly, possibly justify his presence as a Servant, meant to be the greatest heroes in human history?

Turns out, the Counter Force loves skateboarding. Who knew?

PERSONALITY
    Tony is a humble, personable, down to Earth sort who looks out for those in need and will likely act as a 'Mentor' type to his Master, if they are young. He's encouraging, polite, and energetic, to the point where some will wonder "Does this guy have any flaws..." If one had to point out some negative aspect of his personality, it would surely be his tendency to be far too hard on himself, thinking that he could and should always improve no matter how incredibly he performs.

SKILLS
    Class Skills
    Riding: EX
    Don't let that high ranking fool you, however. Though Tony's Riding Skill is phenomenal, above even that of legendary Riders like Iskander, it comes with a massive, glaring caveat: Tony is only capable of 'Riding' skateboards. While attempting to Ride any other form of transportation, this Skill ranks down to D, though he is able to manage a B rank with snowboards.

Personal Skills
    True Name Obfuscation: EX
    Once again, a highly ranked Skill, and once again, not entirely what it seems. Tony Hawk famously has a problem, in that he constantly gets almost recognized. People will often note how his name is the same as 'that skateboard guy', or that he looks like 'that Hawk dude', or even, occasionally, mistake him for some other extreme sports athlete. This brings him amusement and frustration to no end. That reputation of reputation manifests here as True Name Obfuscation, which ensures that, unless Tony himself reveals his True Name, it is nearly impossible to come to the correct conclusion. Indeed, people will go as far as to say that he 'reminds them of Tony Hawk', but not be able to connect the dots until literally told flat out.

Instinct: B
    As one might expect, being able to properly skateboard on Tony's level requires split second reactions and control, manifested in his Instinct skill. Specifically, it allows him to always know all available outlets for him to use his skateboarding. He can instantly tell which rails to grind and which statues to jump.

Pioneer of the Stars (Skate): A
    Tony is considered one of, if not the, most influential skateboarders of all time. Indeed, he was even the first to successfully perform the thought-to-be impossible trick, the 900, which is said to have 'blurred the boundary between what's possible and what's not'. Thus, any conceivable maneuver able to be performed on a skateboard is available to Tony, though he may have to put in additional effort for the really tough ones. Even tricks he could not perform during his career are child's play to him now, and in fact, his mastery of the board is so incredible that successfully performing tricks of a certain degree of difficulty will cause mental damage to foes who witness them. A successful 900 will greatly demoralize his foes, and a 1080 could literally blow their minds. You don't even want to know what he could do with the Christ Air...

NOBLE PHANTASMS
    Boom Boom HuckJam
    The Only Action Sports Tour that Matters

Type: Barrier

The action sports exhibition pioneered by Tony Hawk, and the crystallization of his influence on the popularization of skateboarding. It is said Tony helped skateboarding become recognized as a 'true sport' and an 'art', and that is exemplified here. Boom Boom HuckJam creates a Bounded Field in the form of an exceptional top-of-the-line action sports park, though the layman would refer to it as a skatepark. In this park, Tony's parameters each rank up, and those of any servants not riding a skateboard rank down twice. Once this Noble Phantasm is activated, its continued manifestation requires no Mana from Tony or his Master... indeed, even if both were to perish, the skatepark would remain.

Perhaps as an embodiment of Hawk's donation of skateparks and equipment to less fortunate communities, ensuring that, even once he passes, skateboarding will still exist?

The Board
    "I won't quit skating until I am physically unable."

Type: Anti-Obstacle
    Tony Hawk's personal skateboard, an always-active Noble Phantasm that is summoned alongside him and acts as his primary steed. Though appearing by all accounts to be an average, if well taken care of, skateboard, its personal value to Tony and its status as his vehicle of choice allow it to manifest as a Noble Phantasm. Through this, his board takes on the qualities of other legendary steeds throughout history, attaining speed and durability far beyond that of a regular skateboard. Even if one were to strike it with a powerful Noble Phantasm, one that would kill Tony himself, it would not break. In fact, the board can only be broken once Tony himself is 'physically unable to skate' through injury or death... and yet, like the Boom Boom HuckJam, even if Tony dies, his board will remain. A testament to his legacy as a skater.

Blog Entries
    kiwi, I mean no offence by this whatsoever, and I am a hypocrite for posting this, but this has got to be the most ludicrous servant I've seen, to the point my first reaction was WTF. However it's probably one of the funniest ideas I have ever seen, and for that, I take my hat off for you. Once again, an interesting sheet, if in a very different way.

True Name Obfuscation makes the sheet.

Poor Tony Hawk.

frankly i'm just trying to see how much i can get away with before you guys realize i've never seen fate

glad you like it though!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    frankly i'm just trying to see how much i can get away with before you guys realize i've never seen fate

glad you like it though!
    Join the club man.

Blog Entries

glad you like it though!
    A LOT, I think the tolerance for anything other than rip offs is basically infanite. Also, you are not alone in not watching or playing as the guy who told me about this thread and has an account, still won't tell me what it is, has for a fact not even watched a single episode of any of the anime

- - - Updated - - -

Join the club man.
    What Roy said

Blog Entries
    God Tony Hawk is probably my new favorite servant, especially while it says servants not on a skateboard in boom boom huckjam get ranks down there's nothing saying they can't grab one and now Cu is trying to do a 900 as well. Also love that he has the never before seen rank of F for his magic. Ignoring the fact it's tony hawk though its still really well written.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

and now for something completely different

True Name:
    円谷 英二
    Eiji Tsuburaya

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Historical Fact - Japanese

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: B
    AGI: E
    MGI: C+
    LUCK: A

The God of Tokusatsu

Ultraman. Godzilla. Mothra. The greatest of modern legends, all born of one man's ingenuity. That man is Eiji Tsuburaya.

Lore
    Born in 1901 on July 7, a day signifying great fortune, Eiji Tsuburaya is remembered for his art, and his legacy. He was the pioneer of tokusatsu, a form of special effects that has become a genre all its own. Gamera, Power Rangers, that Japanese Spider-Man show, all owe their genesis to the work of Eiji Tsuburaya on Godzilla and Ultraman. Even the likes of Stanley Kubrick and Steven Spielberg owe their fame to him, as his work inspired them to create 2001: A Space Odyssey, and Jaws and Jurassic Park, respectively. It could be said that, in the realm of science fiction and monsters, there is no man whose influence spans farther than Eiji Tsuburaya.

As a Servant, he is summoned as a Caster, embodying how his work in special effects allowed otherwise impossible things to become 'truth' to those watching. His legend and mystery are not that strong, frankly, but his ability to create legend and mystery for others to enjoy has allowed him to become quite the formidable servant indeed. In fact, he's had a hand in bringing the legends of old into the modern day-- Frankenstein, Miyamoto Musashi, Yamato Takeru, Susanoo, Kaguya-hime, Luzon Sukezaemon, Bai Suzhen, the forty-seven ronin, Lin Zexu, Tateo Katō, and more, all strengthened in the modern consciousness due to the work of Eiji Tsuburaya.

Legends new and old, all owing their continued existence to one man with an eye for special effects. A legacy many would be jealous of.

His Parameters are, for the most part quite terrible, admittedly, with the exceptions of Endurance and Luck. Despite his aged appearance, he was known in life for his tireless work ethic, which had earned him a reputation during life for being one of the hardest workers on any project he participated in, and the respect of those who knew him. Luck, meanwhile, may in fact be due simply to his allegedly being born on July 7, whether or not it's his true birthday.

He aims to bring hope to people, and produce stories that inspire the masses, especially children, as he feels that he is still a child at heart. He hates depressing, nihilistic endings and aims to create things that make people happy. He's the man who insisted that Godzilla do a funny dance and that people not 'crush the dreams of children' when making films, and that is embodied by his boundless optimism and supportive personality. He will strive, even in battle, to make people happy. Such is his legend.

Class Skills
    Territory Creation: D
    Eiji's Territory Creation Skill is considerably weaker than most other Casters'-- he can create an area the size of a small building, yes, but it serves almost no purpose in terms of magecraft whatsoever. This area, of course, is a film set, created uniquely each time to whatever specifications he desires at the moment. Often, these sets include miniature replications of Japanese cities, forests, etc., in order to give the illusion of one being far larger than they truly are.

Item Construction: D
    Similarly, his Item Construction Skill is ranked quite low, and only has an oddly specific application: He can create, from thin air and for essentially no mana cost, costumes for use in films, ranging from standard clothing to highly detailed latex suits that could make one seamlessly appear to be some sort of 'monster'. The low ranking of this Skill does not imply low quality, however, as the costumes are incredibly high fidelity.

Personal Skills
    Conventions of the Genre: C
    Tsuburaya's Conventions of the Genre Skill is a passive 'aura' that affects him and events concerning him, which will subtly push things in the direction of fitting into the typical stories of the genres he helped to create, the genres of giants and heroes. At rank C, however, it is mostly limited to affecting 'dialogue' and causing collateral damage to 'luckily' avoid hitting those who are considered 'protagonists', but also ensures that 'villains' are similarly not ended via happenstance, instead ensuring that there's some sort of 'climactic confrontation'.

Illusion: A+
    In life Eiji Tsuburaya's mastery of special effects was so profound that, when making a propaganda film for the Japanese government during the second World War, Tsuburaya filmed a recreation the Pearl Harbor attack so realistic and believable that, after the war, the American government suspected him of espionage, as they believed the footage was real. This manifests as his Illusion Skill, an ability that truly comes into play in his primary Noble Phantasm, but even outside of it it allows Eiji's 'special effects' to be nearly indistinguishable from reality, especially when combined with his Item Construction Skill.

Charisma: B
    He's just, such a nice guy!

Noble Phantasms
    怪獣ブーム
    Necessity is the Monster of Invention

Type: Anti-City/Anti-Army

An embodiment of the feeling of realness Tsuburaya was able to convey through his phenomenal special effects work. An 'illusion' in the form of a massive kaiju, a false Phantasmal Species of inordinate size that is seemingly immune to the attacks and techniques of those it terrorizes. This is part of the illusion, of course-- the beast does not exist. Instead, it's the idea of a massive kaiju that cannot be defeated by human intervention, in the vein of Godzilla and King Ghidorah. As such, it is only able to hurt those who believe it to be real, which, owing to its incredible authenticity, will be most people. That said, it is quite able to affect its environment, as the presence of collateral damage helps to 'sell' the existence of the kaiju as 'real'. The form of the kaiju this Noble Phantasm conjures differs from use to use, as an extension of Tsuburaya's vast body of work in life.

Thanks to his Conventions of the Genre Skill, the kaiju he summons cannot be defeated unless by a force that is 'thematically appropriate'. That is to say, a foe of similarly giant size, or a 'last resort, never to be used' weapon or ability that is used at great cost to the user. If one believes the kaiju to be real, only by playing by its rules can they overcome it.

特撮の神様は大勇者になる!
    The Art of Special Filming Techniques

Type: Anti-Unit

A Reality Marble of a sort, or perhaps it's simply another Illusion? Like his special effects, Tsuburaya's second Noble Phantasm blurs the line between reality and fiction. He and his target are taken to a 'movie set', a miniature city similar to those he can create with his Territory Creation, though there is no apparent 'end' to the 'set'-- indeed, those within this Noble Phantasm will swear they are truly in a miniature world, or are in a regular-sized world where they are inexplicably giant.

In this 'world', they will find an opponent they would never expect- Ultraman?! Yes, just as his first Noble Phantasm embodies his part in the creation of Godzilla, this is the crystallization his other, more personal creation. And thus, it is significantly more powerful. That is, he's taken his opponent and placed them in an 'episode' of Ultraman, with Eiji himself taking on the role of the hero himself. As for the villain, that, obviously, is the only other 'giant' present, whoever he's used this Noble Phantasm on!

In this Noble Phantasm, Eiji's Parameters a raised across the board to the A Rank, and his Conventions of the Genre Skill is ranked up to EX. He can even fire beams from his arms similar to those used by the famous Giant of Light he now resembles. He's certainly come to embody that hero that inspires hope in the people.

As his Conventions of the Genre Skill is now so highly ranked, the opponent and Tsuburaya become adherent to various 'tropes' of Ultraman. For instance, the
    右から左の法則
    Left-to-Right Principle
    , which states that the 'hero' finishes off the 'villain' with his finishing move from the right side of the screen, while the 'villain' is on the left. As such, attacks used by Eiji while on the 'right' side are far more effective than they'd otherwise be. Similarly, if Tsuburaya falls behind in the fight, his opponent will feel compelled to say things like 'I'm unstoppable!' and 'You cannot hope to defeat me!', ensuring their inevitable defeat.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Berserker
    Epithet: The Bogeyman
    True Name: Albert Fish
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: America

Parameters:

END: C
    AGI: D
    NP: C+

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C
    Presence Concealment is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:
    Mental Corruption: A
    Mental Corruption is a Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Corruption.

One who would have been classified as suffering from schizophrenia had he been alive in the modern day. His entire family suffered from madness, and it was precisely this madness that caused him to never once question his own motives or intentions, even as he sank further into Hell. Provides a high probability that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective.

Revelation (False): D
    Revelation (False) is a Skill to "hallucinate/misinterpret the voice of the heavens" and take optimum action based on the preconceived assumptions of the user’s soul; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal. Because the Revelation is a false one, it can be said to be a fragment of the user’s rationality projected as a separate being.

Assassin claimed to have heard the voice of God and an assortment of angels multiple times throughout his life, commanding him to carry on with his grim “holy work.” A selfish excuse blamed on the outside party of “God.” Even John the Apostle appeared before Assassin once, instructing him to wrap himself up in a carpet.

Sadomasochistic Constitution: B
    A skill comprising both Sadistic Constitution as well as Masochistic Constitution. Assassin is neither the singular giver nor the receiver of pain, having reached a state in his paraphily that can be called an equilibrium. In addition to the general effects of the composited skills, Sadomasochistic Constitution allows Assassin to forcibly activate the skill by setting his own body as the target.

Assassin’s complex relationship with pain and pleasure began as a boy, when he realized he enjoyed being whipped by the nuns at the orphanage in which he grew up. The pleasure he felt at the pain was given a religious sanction by God in his warped mind, justifying his unending cruelty to others and himself. Young boys were tortured mercilessly at his hands, but Assassin also invited young boys to torture him in turn; beating his rear raw with a studded paddle. Assassin also infamously inserted over two dozen steel needles into his lower body to ensure he was constantly aroused and in pain.

Blood-Sucking: D+
    Blood-Sucking is the act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical and/or magical strength. It is one of the powers of a vampire. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increases.

Assassin is not a bloodsucker in the classical sense, rather this Skill stems from his behavior in life as well as a product of his Noble Phantasm. Possibly the most notorious of all American cannibals, Assassin is unable to replenish his health through the consumption of blood alone. Assassin is thus able to heal himself only through a combination of both flesh and blood, with extra efficacy in regard to the flesh of children.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    I am the Monster Under Thine Bed
    Beware the Demon at Night

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

The ability that belongs to the Phantom that has been fused to Assassin. Or more accurately, an ability that unlocks Assassin’s “true potential” as an avatar of terror.

The Bogeyman.

A global phenomenon that has existed for thousands of years, and exists in some fashion in every single culture on the planet. It is a teaching tool, a bludgeoning instrument used by the parents of the world to forcibly correct the behavior of their children. A man-made demon created by the implications of an incredibly basic curse: a contract between parent, child, and society.

“Behave, or the ‘____________’ will get you.”

It’s this shell of imagination that Assassin wears over his Spirit Core, allowing him to freely transform into any cultural iteration of a bogeyman, no matter how monstrous they might be. Creeping ghouls, fire-breathing dragons, headless skeletons, or a fragment of Satan himself, all of these beings lurk behind the facade that is Assassin.

Is Assassin a physical incarnation of the bogeyman, caught and stripped of Mystery, or is the bogeyman a legendary chain with Assassin merely making up another link in the chain. At this point, it’s impossible to tell the difference. However, there are several forms that Assassin prefers to take, as they were nicknames given to the man beneath the beast.

The Brooklyn Vampire. The Werewolf of Wysteria. The Moon Maniac.

Death
    The Gray Man

Activation of the Noble Phantasm incorporates another ability. Upon Assassin’s transformation into his desired form, his Presence Concealment is boosted remarkably to a rank of A. Except in the case of children, or Heroic Spirits in the form of children, in which case his Presence Concealment is completely ineffective, replaced with a powerful fear-inducing effect. It should be obvious that Assassin’s attacking power as well, is also especially effective against children in this state.

Lore:
    Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish was an American serial killer, child rapist and cannibal. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man. Fish once boasted that he "had children in every state", and at one time stated his number of victims was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was referring to rapes or cannibalization, nor is it known if the statement was truthful. Fish was a suspect in at least five murders during his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was put on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed by electric chair.

When summoned as Assassin, Fish has been fused with the Phantom “The Bogeyman”; a fictional monster used by adults to frighten children into good behavior. Although most incarnations of the bogeyman simply abduct the child, never to be seen again, some other interpretations are notably cannibalistic or even beneficial to the child in question.

Fish only had one regret in life, his murder and devouring of Grace Budd. If a monster like him is capable of having a wish for the Grail, removing that event from history would probably be his. He would get along swimmingly with Gilles de Rais over their shared love of feminine boys and torture, and Jack the Ripper(Assassin) as his deranged mental state would view her as "Grace coming back to join him in his pursuits."

Creator Notes:
    Probably too similar to Berserker Jack, but I had just remembered Phantom-fusion was a thing and was wondering why this guy hadn’t been done yet.
    Man, I was just about to submit my own Berserker Fish sheet. I'll still submit it soon. Having him actually regret his murder is an interesting take I didn't expect, though, good job.

It's based on fact, actually. Fish really did regret killing Grace, at the very least. Thank you for the kind words

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Monster of Wysteria
    ▂▂▃▃▅▅ーーー!!

Source

Class: ​Berserker
    Other Classes:
    Assassin
    True Name:
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin:
    America

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: C
    NP: B+

Dislikes: Unknown
    Talent: Torture, serial killing
    Natural Enemy: Atalante
    Armament: Knives, iron rods, chains
    Catalyst: His handwritten final statement
    Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement
    A skill that raises one's basic parameters and physical abilities in exchange for their sanity. At this rank, Berserker seems to have lost all reason, making communication nigh-impossible. This skill also raises his violent, murderous tendencies and need for instant gratification. That said, it is unknown if Berserker is better off summoned with or without this skill...

Personal Skills
    Guilty Monster

An attribute possessed by those who embraced the distortions caused by negative public perception. Berserker was only held responsible for three murders in life, but it is speculated that the real number of his victims could surpass a hundred. When his crimes were brought to light, the public saw him more as an inhuman monster than a serial killer. Thus this skill grants Berserker his monstrous appearance and strength that far surpasses his actual limits in life. Truly befitting of the monster that was capable of carrying out such grisly murders.

Torture Techniques

A skill that represents one's possession of outstanding torture techniques. Because it strengthens bloodshed and agony, further damage is continuously added after the ordinary damage. Berserker's techniques are crude, utilizing anything he can get his hands on to maximize his target's pain for his own amusement. This skill is ranked lower under the Berserker class, as he lacks the motor skills and patience to perform longer, more complex torture. He may temporarily regain more proficiency should his Noble Phantasm be active for long enough, though.

Pleasure Killing
    A skill denoting Berserker as a murderer who killed solely for the purpose of self gratification. Allows Berserker to recover a small amount of health and mana whenever he kills solely for that reason.

Mental Pollution (Wysteria)

After Berserker was executed for his crimes, it was said that Berserker's attorney held some handwritten notes penned by Berserker during his final hours. The attorney refused to show these notes to anyone, claiming that these notes contain the most depraved, disturbing things ever conceived by the human mind. This skill makes it possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. At the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. In addition, any attempt to gain insight to Berserker's mind will be met with severe mental damage.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Secrets of Wysteria
    Boogeyman's Hide-and-Seek

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: Depends on target
    Max Targets: Depends on target

The twisted mind of a deranged madman, conveyed through the disturbing letters Berserker sent to the police and families of his victims, describing in graphic detail how he carried out his murders. A reversal of his Mental Pollution skill where instead of preventing others from discerning the contents of his mind, the disturbing horrors within his psyche is unleashed in full force before his target.

As a Noble Phantasm, his mind takes the form of a reality marble uncommon for the Berserker class. Berserker himself possesses an abysmally low mana parameter and could not normally conjure up a reality marble on his own. Instead, this is a Noble Phantasm that activates automatically whenever Berserker's opponent activates a reality marble. Upon activation, Berserker hijacks and corrupts this reality marble to reflect his own mind, while the one who activated this reality marble is forced to sustain it, draining their magical energy at a fast rate. This reflects how Berserker invited his victims to come to him, giving them the illusion that they were in control and could leave at any time, not knowing that their lives are forfeit the moment they accept his invitation.

Reflecting Berserker's inner world, this hijacked reality marble is, for lack of any better term, disturbing. The ground is stained with blood and littered with rotting corpses. There is also an unholy cacophony of children's laughter, screams, and pleas for help. Only those with the highest rank of mental fortification skills could even move without receiving severe mental damage within this reality marble. Naturally, children and those with good alignment receives more damage here, due to the sheer incomprehensible horror of the place.

Once the reality marble is established, Berserker's game of "hide and seek" begins. The area inflicts the target with a sense of helplessness and extreme fear of Berserker, like a child futilely attempting to flee from a boogeyman out to eat them. Then Berserker, now a nigh-indestructible monster within his own mind, would stop at nothing to kill his target. As his madness is "expelled" to his surroundings for the duration of this Noble Phantasm, Berserker will gradually lose his Madness Enhancement and Guilty Monster skills, exchanging raw strength, speed, and endurance for cunning, proficiency, and tactical reasoning.

Once this Noble Phantasm is activated, there are only two ways for Berserker's target to survive. First would be for the target's master to sacrifice a command spell or two to forcibly cut off the target's mana supply for a split second. This would disable the hijacked reality marble at the potential risk of damaging the Servant's spirit origin due to the brief but sudden complete mana drain, unless they possess some form of Independent Action. The second option would be to play Berserker's twisted game, continuously outrunning and stalling him until his Madness Enhancement and Guilty Monster skills drop to a low enough rank for him to be killable by regular attacks.

Description
    "The Boogeyman", "The Werewolf of Wysteria", "The Brooklyn Vampire"... These are but a few names Berserker was known as in life. His True Name is that of the infamous serial killer, Albert Fish.

Berserker is a being who lives solely for his own desire for pleasure and instant gratification. This statement applies both in life and as a Servant. If anything, it seems that being summoned under the Berserker class has only increased those tendencies further.

Short-tempered and unpredictable, Berserker will stop at nothing, slaughtering people left and right, to fulfill his twisted desires. He despises anything that he perceives to get in the way of his "fun", and would not hesitate to kill his Master should he perceive them to obstruct his fun. Should he do that and become a masterless Servant, he could continue existing for a short time as long as he keeps killing, thanks to his Pleasure Killing skill. This makes him a poor choice for any master to summon, unless said master also possesses the same demented sense of fun Berserker has.

Technically, it is possible to summon Fish under the Assassin class, as a more true-to-history version of himself, unaltered by public perception and urban legends. The chances are considerably lower, however, due to the public's perception of Fish as a "mad inhumane monster" outweighing the view of him as a "human serial killer". In addition, even if one manages to summon him as an Assassin, summoning a highly unstable serial killer with his reasoning and twisted mind fully intact may not be the best idea.

Despite Berserker's terrifying Noble Phantasm, he is actually a rather straightforward Servant to defeat, as long as no one activates a reality marble, and the fight is isolated from civilians, preventing him from recovering through Pleasure Killing.

Being normally incapable of communication, Berserker's wish for the grail is unknown. That said, if his Noble Phantasm is any indication, perhaps some things are better left unknown and unfulfilled.

Lore
    Albert Fish is an American American serial killer, child rapist and cannibal. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man. Fish once boasted that he "had children in every state", and at one time stated his number of victims was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was referring to rapes or cannibalization, nor is it known if the statement was truthful. Fish was a suspect in at least five murders during his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people.

One of the crimes he was tried for was the murder of a young girl named Grace Budd. Introducing himself as a humble farmer, Fish got close to the girl's family. One day, he took Grace to his house under the pretense of going to a party. It was there that he murdered and cannibalized the girl in cold blood. He wrote a letter to the girl's family afterwards, detailing his murder and cannibalization in extreme detail. For his crimes, Fish was sentenced to death by electric chair.

Relationships
    Child Servants in general: There seems to be a sinister glint in his eyes. Keep away at all cost.

Nursery Rhyme: Berserker's Noble Phantasm corrupts reality marbles. Nursery Rhyme is a sentient reality marble. Keep away at all cost.

Atalante: Should the two meet, at least one of them will definitely end up dead.

Gilles de Rais: The two seems to acknowledge each other's presence. At the same time, they seem to be hesitant to approach one another.

Abigail Williams: Berserker seems to keep his distance

Creator's Notes
    Well... That was dark. I considered giving him Masochistic Constitution, but decided against it since he might have too many personal skills. Admittedly I didn't think of combining them into Sadomasochism either.

In essence, he's a Servant terrifyingly specialized in slaughter and mind-breaking targets with his Noble Phantasm, but that's all about his niche. Outside from that, he's a pretty standard Berserker, as long as his NP doesn't proc.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yay, I finally acquired a stable connection and be more active! Now that we've finally surpassed Page 800, you know what's coming:

Spoiler:
    America
    Archer – Bartolomeu Bueno da Silva by Master of Chaos
    Archer – Ishi by the god of world-0
    Archer – Meriwether Lewis (Lostbelt) by Bugs
    Archer – Wayna Qhapaq by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Albert Fish by Bugs
    Assassin – Benedict Arnold by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Harry Strauss by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Ludwig the Bloodsucker by Lodrago
    Assassin – Man on the Grassy Knoll by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Marina by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Cate O’Leary by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Albert Fish by BnEl15
    Berserker – “Albert Johnson” by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – António Soares by Criarino
    Berserker – Carry A. Nation by Zork Knight
    Berserker – Davy Crockett by cooldownnow
    Berserker – Magdalena Solís by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Muhammad Ali by Cleverly_Clearly
    Berserker – Uncle Sam by kiwi
    Caster – Chu’Mana (Matō Sakura) by DracoFay
    Caster – Henry Ford by 34
    Caster – Sarah Winchester by BnEl15
    Caster – Stephen Hawking by Lady Vanatos
    Foreigner – Ham the Astrochimp by kiwi
    Foreigner – Lavinia Whateley by the god of world-0
    Rider – Tony Hawk by kiwi
    Ruler – El Santo by kiwi
    Saber – George Washington by RoydGolden
    Saber/Foreigner – Maximilian I of Mexico by cooldownnow
    Saver – Henry David Thoreau by Sunny

Ancient Mesopotamia
    Berserker – Tiamat (Matō Sakura) by asterism42
    Caster – Tapputi-Belatekallim by RoydGolden
    Rider – Lugal-banda by Crying

Arabic Mythology & History
    Assassin – Hassan-i Sabbāh by DracoFay
    Assassin – Šahrazād (Summer) by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Hind bint 'Utbah by Spartacus
    Caster – Šahrazād (Lily) by DracoFay

Australia
    Shielder – Yulungur (Mash Kyrielight) by DracoFay

Britain
    Archer – Black Agnes by the god of world-0
    Archer – Jack the Ripper (Summer) by Reaper of Remnant
    Archer – Mary Seacole (2.0) by DracoFay
    Archer – Robin Hood (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Assassin – Abraham van Helsing by Sunny
    Assassin – Artoria Pendragon (Easter Bunny) by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Black Anna by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Edward William Barton-Wright by Skull
    Assassin – Fu Manchu by kiwi
    Assassin – Scarlet Pimpernel (Emma Orczy) by BnEl15
    Avenger – Giles Corey by BnEl15
    Beast – Lorina Liddell (Queen of Hearts, Bidevi) by DracoFay
    Berserker – Hengist by Skull
    Berserker – Kay (Alter) by Skull
    Berserker – Mary Tudor by NominusAbdominus
    Caster – Ada Lovelace by DracoFay
    Caster – Alcuin of York by Karolingi
    Caster – Artoria Pendragon by Sunfyre
    Caster – John Dee (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Caster – Menw by DracoFay
    Caster – Taliesin by Bugs
    Foreigner – Mycroft Holmes by King of the End, Verthranga
    Lancer – Charles Howard (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Lancer – Culhwch ap Cilydd by Skull
    Lancer – Rhoda Caroline Anna Liddell (White Rabbit) by DracoFay
    Rider – Ada Lovelace (Summer) by King of Padoru
    Rider – Cutty Sark by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Thomas Cavendish (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Rider – William Marshal by ZSB1999
    Saber – Alice Liddell by DracoFay
    Saber – Arthegall by cooldownnow
    Saber – Elizabeth I (Lostbelt) by zikari8
    Saber – John Lambton by Skull
    Saber – Robert the Bruce by Shiki-pon

China
    Archer – Zhōnglí Quán by Shiki-pon
    Archer – Yuè Fēi by Bugs
    Assassin – Diāochán by Skull
    Assassin – Zhào Fēiyàn by Sunny
    Berserker – Zhāng Guǒ by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Cáo Guójiù by Shki-pon
    Caster – Hé Xiāngū by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Sòng Jiāng by cooldownnow
    Lancer – Lóng Mǔ by TYPE-Lune
    Saber – Ōu Yězǐ by Lambda-Nu

Christianity & Judaism
    Archer – Saint Hubertus by Shiki-pon
    Beast – Eve by King of Padoru
    Berserker – Cain by King of the End, Verthranga
    Berserker – Legion/Gerasene Demoniac by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Saint Christopher by gyrowins
    Caster – Adam by TYPE-Lune
    Caster – Hildegard von Bingen by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Honorius III by RoydGolden
    Caster – Solomon by DracoFay
    Rider – Black Rider by Shiki-pon
    Ruler – Sylvester II & Meridiana by Shiki-pon
    Saber – David Alter (Asmodeus) by Shiki-pon
    Saber – Saint Mercurius by ZSB1999

Classical Mythology & History
    Archer – Philoctetes by Zork Knight
    Assassin – Sisyphos by Shiki-pon
    Avenger – Oinomaos/Myrtilos by Cataquack Warrior
    Beast – Icarus/Sol by TYPE-Lune
    Berserker – Ares (Matō Shinji) by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Scylla by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Aspasia by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Gaius Clinius Maecenas by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Publius Vergilius Maro by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Quintus Horatius Flaccus by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Scylla by the god of world-0
    Caster – Theophratus by Kabalisto Koga
    Faker – Omphale by King of Padoru
    Foreigner – Hypatia by RoydGolden
    Lancer – “Achilles” (Ajax the Lesser) by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Chronos (Emiya Noritaka) by Legendary Hero of the Chain
    Lancer – Deianira (Summer) by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Marcus Aurelius by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Thaleia by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Admetus/Apollo by cooldownnow
    Rider – Adrastos by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Astreus by DracoFay
    Rider – Caligula by Master of Chaos
    Rider – Cynisca by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Deianira (Summer Lily) by RoydGolden
    Rider/Caster – Lucian of Samosata by Bugs
    Rider – Mithradates VI by Bugs
    Rider – Nero Claudius (Brave) by DracoFay
    Ruler – Aion (Olga-Marie Animusphere) by DracoFay
    Ruler – Constantine I by massive_jojo_reference
    Ruler – Draco by asterism42
    Shielder – Numa Pompilius by ZSB1999

Egypt
    Berserker – Sekhmet by Shiki-pon
    Foreigner – Akhenaten by Lambda-Nu
    Foreigner – Apepi by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Ahhotep I by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Menes by cooldownnow
    Rider – Neferusobek by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider/Avenger – Neferusobek by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber – Bastet/Sekhmet (Platina Egress Windfield) by RoydGolden

Fairy Tales & Folklore
    Assassin – Little Red Riding Hood by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Queen of Hearts by DracoFay
    Caster – Goodnight Lullaby by the god of world-0
    Caster – Red Queen & White Queen by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – Queen of Hearts by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster – The Little Match Girl by 7thSonOfSons
    Rider – Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum by DracoFay
    Ruler – Caterpillar by DracoFay
    Saber – Chivalric Romance by Shiki-pon
    Saber – The Brave Little Tailor by cooldownnow

France
    Archer – Ogier the Dane by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Christine & Léa Papin by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Courtaut by Criarino
    Assassin – Gérin by cooldownnow
    Assassin – Marie Antoinette (Vernal) by DracoFay
    Berserker – Fierabras by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker – Guinefort by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Marie-Angélique Memmie Le Blanc by the god of world-0
    Berserker – Robert Hubert by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Roland by cooldownnow
    Caster – Antoine Court de Gébelin by Lodrago
    Caster – Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Eliphas Lévi (Baphomet) by the god of world-0
    Caster – Tilpin by cooldownnow
    Foreigner – Charles VI by NMR-3
    Lancer – Boisselier by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Gerer by cooldownnow
    Lancer – Edmond Dantès (Summer) by cooldownnow
    Monster – Courtaut by RoydGolden
    Ruler – Naimes by cooldownnow
    Saber – Jacques de Molay by Saron
    Saber – Julie d’Aubigny by cooldownnow
    Saber – René Descartes by RoydGolden
    Saber – Ruggiero & Merfisa by cooldownnow
    Shielder – Rinaldo by cooldownnow

Germany and Germanic Peoples
    Avenger – Kriemhild by Zork Knight
    Berserker – Friedrich Nietzsche by AlephZero404
    Berserker – KMS Bismarck by Criarino
    Caster – Agrippa of Nettesheim by the god of world-0
    Striker – Gottfried von Berlichingen by King of Padoru
    Saver – Anne Frank/Elpis by RoydGolden

India
    Archer – Siddhārtha Gautama by Tarlo
    Assassin – Svāhā (Kokutō Azaka) by King of Padoru

Indochina
    Archer - An Dương Vương by Lodrago

Ireland

Rider – Bé Chuille by the god of world-0
    Rider – Conall Cernach by RoydGolden
    Ruler – Conchobar mac Nessa by Skull

Japan
    Archer – Minamoto no Yorimasa by RoydGolden
    Archer – Shuten-dōji (Summer) by the god of world-0
    Assassin – Gazu Hyakki Yagyō by King of Padoru
    Avenger – Sakata Kintoki (Alter) by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Tamiya Iemon & Yotsuya Oiwa by Lambda-Nu
    Caster – Tsuburaya Eiji by kiwi
    Caster – Hōgyū by the god of world-0
    Caster – Toriyama Sekien (Kokutō Mikiya) by King of Padoru
    Caster – Tsunokuma Sekisō by Cataquack Warrior
    Foreigner – Kaguyahime by Sunny
    Lancer – Harada Sanosuke by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Oryō-san & Sakamoto Ryōma (Summer) by King of Padoru
    MoonSickness – Kaguyahime by Sunny
    Rider – IJN Yamato by Criarino
    Saber – Dom Justo by RoydGolden
    Saber – Mori Ranmaru by asterism42
    Saber – Mori Ranmaru by the god of world-0
    Saber – Nichiren by massive_jojo_reference
    Saber – Yasuke by Cushalmighty96

Maritime South-East Asia
    Archer – Lapu-Lapu by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Raden Wijaya by BnEl15

Netherlands
    Archer – Manneken-Pis by Alexcoene

Persia
    Avenger – Jahi by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Rostam by cooldownnow

Polynesia
    Caster – Pa’ao by Shiki-pon

Post-Classical Italy
    Caster – Aradia by the god of world-0
    Caster – Benedetta Carlini by the god of world-0
    Caster – Francesco Petracco by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Michelangelo by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Niccolò Paganini by the god of world-0

Scandinavia
    Archer – Ívarr the Boneless by cooldownnow
    Beast – Níðhöggr by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Göngu-Hrólfr by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Thiess of Kaltenbrun by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Viking of Stamford Bridge by Hex
    Saber – Wiglaf by the god of world-0

Slavs & The Balkans
    Archer – Matthias Corvinus by Shiki-pon
    Berserker – Modest Petrovich Musorgskiy by the god of world-0
    Lancer – Kresnik by the god of world-0

Spain
    Berserker – Inés de Suárez by Shiki-pon
    Lancer – Olyndicus by cooldownnow
    Rider – Blasco de Garay by Shiki-pon

Sub-Saharan Africa
    Alter Ego – Cecil by Kabalisto Koga
    Alter Ego – Mfumu Mpashi by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Tirda Gabaz by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Fura by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Orompoto by Shiki-pon
    Saber – Ebla Awad by Shiki-pon

Uncategorized Others
    Alter Ego – “Soldier” by massive_jojo_reference
    Berserker – “Enigma” by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker – Red Rider by Slick146
    Caster – Count of St. Germain + Peter Pan by cooldownnow

Nasuverse
    Fate
    Saber – Emiya Shirō by Rikoboi

Tsukihime
    Assassin – Yumidzuka Satsuki by cooldownnow

I also want to say: kiwi, you beautiful bastard, keep posting those magnificent sheets.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 27th, 2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Added missing sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ayy, thank you for your hard work Padoru~

Maybe after seeing my previous sheets I'll be inspired to break through this ennui that has gripped me recently. :O
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)