Page 804 of 858 FirstFirst ... 304704754794799802803804805806809814854 ... LastLast
Results 16,061 to 16,080 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If anyone cares I just fleshed out my Georgina Washington's personality section a bit more. Feel free to give it another read if you'd like.

Blog Entries
    So, I know I'm not around much at all anymore, but 5 months ago I commissioned a design for Yuenu, the Yue Maiden. Well, here it finally is:

Behold the Seibaface of Ancient China.

Looks nice. What's written on her sword?

Blog Entries
    At some point I considered having her White Tiger form where's holding the sword in her mouth a la Sif from Dark Souls but eh... I think this is enough.

Not sure what happened to the rest, so I should get on that sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Looks nice. What's written on her sword?
    Quote Originally Posted by from wiki
    Eight characters are written in an ancient script, now known as Bird-worm seal script (literally "birds and worms characters", owing to the intricate decorations of the defining strokes), a variant of seal script. Initial analysis of the text deciphered six of the characters, "King of Yue" (越王) and "made this sword for [his] personal use" (自作用劍). The remaining two characters were assumed to be the name of the particular King of Yue.

... original owner of the sword was Goujian (勾踐), the King of Yue made famous by his perseverance in time of hardship.
    This.

tl;dr "This sword is made and used by the King of Yue Gou Jian himself"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Okay, this time I'm pretty sure that all the missing sheets have been included. Also, @Reaper, you might want to take a look for your Dorothy at Royd's compilation
    Where is that compilation? Thanks.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Where is that compilation? Thanks.
    Here it is.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    Two quick things about the list. You misspelled Naimes as Maimes in the French section and yumidzuka instead of Yumizuka in the tsukihime section.
    I admit my mistake with Naimes, but the kanjis for Yumidzuka (弓塚) are read as ゆみづか. Though most romanizations write づ as "zu", the better transcription would be "dzu", with "zu" corresponding to ず.

Blog Entries
    I did not know that. Point to the king.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...s_yOs54MyddrlM
    Class: Assassin
    Other Class: Rider, Saber
    True Name: Mithridates VI Eupator Dionysius
    Titles: The Great King of Pontus, King of Poison
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Region of Origin:Asia Minor
    Master: Constantine Blackmore

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D+
    Agility:A
    Mana:D
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Height: 6’6”
    Weight: 100kg
    Dislikes: The Romans, Conspirators against him
    Talents: Toxicology, Propaganda
    Armaments: Sword

Appearance:

Mithridates is a tan skinned man of an impressive stature, although his form is more streamlined than his supposed ancestors, with much smaller amounts of muscle. His hair is a pure blond, and eyes the colour of molten gold. Despite being of the assassin class, he wears a suit of golden and red armour that covers his entire body, with a fanned display of peacock feathers on his back, with much longer feathers at the bottom acting as a mantle.

Skills:

Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Presence Concealment: E
    The skill denoting a Servants’ ability to conceal their presence. Due both to Mithridates summoning as an assassin being based on extrapolation of his legend and having only ever participated in such an action when hiding under a couch to listen in on an assassination plot against him, his ability with this skill is almost non-existent.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Poison Resistance: EX
    The skill denoting one’s ability to resist poison. Mithridates has the skill at its highest rank, due to the legend of his creation of mithridate, the substance considered the ultimate antidote to any poison known to man or god. Furthermore, the story surrounding his death where it is said he ingested a poison of his own creation and it failed to affect him. At this level, it can be said that Mithridates blood is know synonymous with his antidote.

Charisma: B+
    The skill denoting ones’ ability to lead or command a country, Mithridates possesses this skill at a level slightly higher than a normal king due to the multiple times in his legend he was able to convince fellow kings to bow to him and become part of his country or vassal states. Furthermore, he was able to lead peoples who had long standing hatred of each other whilst calming descent from great heroes of both sides, and therefore enemies of the opposing group, with no conflict.

Ancestral Benefits: B-
    The skill denotng those whose ancestry played an important part of their legends and can be described as a mortal variation of divinity. Due to constantly claiming descent from great heroes of both Persia and Macedon and using said supposed ancestry to his advantage in leading his kingdom, Mithridates possesses this skill. Due to this ancestry never being proven or refuted, this skill is slightly weaker than if it was confirmed, but still of the True classification. This allows Mithridates access to the skills of his ancestors at a D rank. Such as Iskanders' Lightning Conqueror and Alexanders' Signs of a King

Noble Phantasm:

Spoiler:
    Naós tou Akhlys:
    Foundation of the Ultimate Collection of Toxic Knowledge:EX Anti-Army
    This Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of the many laboratories and gardens containing poisons and the knowledge of them that Mithridates created across his kingdom. This Phantasm allows Mithridates to create a ‘laboratory’, in reality the structure is more similar in scope to a temple, containing all the knowledge and poisons he collected in life, which is said to include all that will ever be known to man on the subject.

The resources within this ‘laboratory’ allow Mithridates to create any poison he has ever encountered, all of them, to support his master in combating opposing servants and masters. Furthermore, the atmosphere of the temple contains a toxin only counteracted by Mithridates ultimate antidote. This atmosphere causes the physical parameters of servants without Poison Resistance of equal rank to Mithridates to continuously decrease while their exposed, taking multiple days for the effects to be undone. This makes it the ultimate advantage in a fight between Mithridates and another servant.

Details:

Spoiler:
    Lore:

Spoiler:
    Mithridates VI was born the first son of Mithridates V and Laodice VI in 135BC. When Mithridates V was assassinated in 120BC by conspirators, including his wife, Mithridates VI decided to go into hiding to avoid assassination attempts being turned upon him. During this time, Mithridates decided to begin his research into poisons to prevent dying the same way his father did.

In 116BC, Mithridates returned to Pontus with allies he had gathered during his exile, and through his talent in politics and strategy, imprisoned his mother, who later died in prison, and executing his younger brother.

Mithridates desired to become the dominant power in the Black Sea and Anatolia. Clashing with the Scythian for supremacy at the Pontic Steppe, Mithridates convinced many of Scythians major enemies to surrender their independence to him. Eventually causing major losses to the Scythian army, forcing them to accept Mithridates as their overlord.

Turning his gaze towards Rome, the young Mithridates attempted to gain an alliance with Nicomedes III. However, he discovered that Nicomedes was steering his country into an anti-Pontic alliance with the expanding Roman Empire. This put him into opposition with Mithridates who had resolved to expel Romans from Asia.

Things came to a head when Mithridates attempted to overthrow Nicomedes IV, and Mithridates actions in the Asiatc Vespers, causing the first Mithridatic war. During this period, there was an attempted assassination of Mithridates. However, one of the conspirators became an informant, notifying Mithridates of their actions. The conspirators and their entire families were killed.

Mithridates conflict with Rome continued until the third Mithridatic war, where after the routing of the Pontic forces at the Battle of Cabira, he was forced into exile. Resurging against the Romans, crushing 4 roman legions and slaughtering 7000 soldiers at the Battle of Zela.

After again being routed, Mithridates fled to Colchis and attempted to raise another army but was rebelled against by his son Pharneceas II. Attempting suicide through poison, Mithridates found himself immune, and so ordered a soldier to do kill him.

Personality:

Spoiler:
    Mithridates is summoned personifying his aspects as a researcher and not a warrior, although he is still both a general and a king. Mithridates presents himself as a charismatic man, enticing those around him to listen to what he says. However, in truth he is a schemer with a silver tongue, who only wishes to extend his control over those he meets, including his master.

Due to his mothers’ attempts to eliminate him, he has never responded well to betrayal, even if only perceived. When such an event occurs, he will break from his usual planning and attempt to bring a swift retribution upon those who have wronged him.

Due to this being Mithridates, the Poison King, and not Mithridates, The Great Opponent of Rome, he prefers not to fight in direct combat, preferring to bring his enemies to him and fight on known ground or within his Noble Phantasm, where he would be at his strongest.

So, finally finished up Assassin Mithridates, took a little longer than I thought! I really hope you guys like it! Criticism is heavily encouraged. So, just a question I want to put forward, other than the cannon classes, what are the other Servant classes used by the thread, as I only know about Launcher.

Also, how the ---- do you get the pictures to work?

So, next sheet: George Lucas Jr.(STAR WARS!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by Legendary Hero of the Chain; October 5th, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

For pictures, submit something to imgur, and then copy the image address and put it in the [insert image] at the top of your post options.

As for the sheet itself, my first and instant thought is why isn't Mithradates a Caster? Persian nobles relying on generals and the like to lead their armies while the kings chilled out in the back is nothing new, therefore using that as an excuse that he isn't confrontational and Assassin-y seems very odd, and doesn't display the best understanding of his life. His Noble Phantasm, also, is literally to create his own territory, a Class Skill for Casters. The rank as well seems a bit high, but I never like to comment too harshly on that.

My only other issue is Ancestral Benefits, which seems to be a highly limited Imperial Privilege. Which is fine, in theory, but Mithradates is far, far, far from anyone you could call unique when it comes to claiming famous heritage. Whether or not I agree with the skill is ultimately moot, but I do think giving an example or two of the skills he can use might help with cohesion.

Sorry if this sounds overly mean or something, but I've done my own sheet on the man and felt compelled.

Blog Entries
    Nah, you're fine pointing such things out. Really, I'm mainly here to improve my sheets. I fully agree with what you said, but much like my Kronos sheet, I will admit I have a problem with getting an idea and being unable to let it go. If I may ask, I couldn't find another sheet of Mithridates, so could you send a link? I would like to read through a version of this guy that wasn't contorted to forcefully fit a class.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...69#post3000369
    Here you go.

To answer your other question, I've seen things like Brawler and Leader and even a Fucker?

Blog Entries
    As for the sheet itself, my first and instant thought is why isn't Mithradates a Caster? Persian nobles relying on generals and the like to lead their armies while the kings chilled out in the back is nothing new, therefore using that as an excuse that he isn't confrontational and Assassin-y seems very odd, and doesn't display the best understanding of his life. His Noble Phantasm, also, is literally to create his own territory, a Class Skill for Casters. The rank as well seems a bit high, but I never like to comment too harshly on that.
    Also, these aren't shots back, but what I meant by him being non confrontational due to his tactical mind acknowledging his ill suiting for direct combat in this form. If I were to actually post those alternate classes, he would be more confrontational, attempting to strike enemies preemptively instead of leading them to him. Also, I agree on the NP, but only because I have no way of describing what I want to without making another sheet just as long on it alone. So what I described doesn't fit the rank, but the rank fits what I wanted to describe basically.

Also, I see what you meant with Ancestral Benefits, Changing it now!

- - - Updated - - -

To answer your other question, I've seen things like Brawler and Leader and even a Fucker?
    ...Why am I not surprised.

Blog Entries
    Just finished reading, you did a far better job with your Rider Mithridates than my Assassin, especially since you actually used the guy in a class that works for him. Well done, his third NP is especially interesting.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Joseph Montferrand
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: America (19th century)
    Armament: Axe, hook, fists, boots

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MANA: E
    LUCK: B
    NP: D+

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank E: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. Despite originating from an era of shallow Mystery, Lancer possesses some Magic Resistance due to the folklore surrounding him.

Personal Skills

Logrolling - Rank A+: A Skill developed in playing a game wherein two contestants stand on a freely floating log, trying to manipulate its movement with their feet in order to drop the other contestant. Logrolling grants the user absolute maneuverability on any solid surface and providing sure footing in changing circumstances.
    Lancer is famous to this day for the ability to retain his balance on a floating log no matter the circumstances around him. His overall skill makes him almost peerless in this regard, and lends itself well to fighting in rough, unstable or changing terrain.

Clearcutting - Rank C: The felling of a forest without leaving a single tree standing in the area. Oddly enough, it manifests as something closer to a ‘special attack’ to achieve the result with a single swing of the user’s axe.
    Owing to his strength, speed of working and profession, Lancer has been afforded this Skill. Though he was not capable of such feats in life, he feels he has to live up to his reputation as a hero, and thus accepts it as a consequence of his exploits.

Eye of the Mind (True) - Rank C: A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long as there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    Lancer has extensive experience in street fights, and overcame many experienced boxers in his time. He also came under ambush surprisingly often, having to fight his way to safety against superior numbers.

Noble Phantasms

Flooding Log Dance
    Inondation du Bois

Anti-Team, Rank D
    Lancer’s single Noble Phantasm. It is born from his trade in life, as well as his expertise in the handling of logs. It manifests a log driver’s worst nightmare: raging river rapids that scatter the precious lumber everywhere, causing not only the loss of merchandise but also injuries and death among the drivers.
    When activated, a small flood of water appears in a rush, emerging from behind Lancer’s back. The tide sweeps away the opposition, and the surrounding area of reality is temporarily suspended, replaced with a wild ride down the river. Carried by the water, a mass of logs appears, battering the enemy repeatedly. Due to his skill, Lancer is capable of retaining steady footing and can even use the logs as weapons by manipulating them with his feet or his hook.

Description
    Dislikes: Insults to his people, turning to violence as a first resort
    Talents: Retaining a sure footing, working with logs
    Natural Enemy: Paul Bunyan

Lancer’s true identity is Joseph Montferrand, also known as Big Joe Mufferaw, the Cockerel of St. Laurent.

Despite being a man of the forest, Joseph is far from a scruffy ruffian. He is a larger-than-life personality and easily attracting fellows, to the point of interacting with his enemies on amicable terms. Acting with a distinguished bearing, he is unfailingly gentle and polite while in friendly company. When it comes to conflict, however, Joseph fights with all the bravery and unrelenting nature of someone that knows others are relying on him.
    Though Joseph is not a showman by nature, he does derive enjoyment from being allowed to show off his prodigious physical abilities. However great the heroes of the past might be, Joseph is almost unrivaled among those of his time period in terms of athletics and will gladly demonstrate this to those that challenge him. Even though he is summoned as a Servant with the explicit objective of claiming the Holy Grail, he does not view victory as his primary task - rather, he simply wishes to “prove the strength of his era,'' so to speak.
    Even with his reputation as a hero of the people, Joseph feels that he falls far short of the real legends among Heroic Spirits. Most of the time, he prefers not to think about his place in a Holy Grail War, citing his status as merely a simple man if questioned. Unless they are utterly reprehensible in character, Joseph disdains the idea of fighting Servants weaker than himself, whether due to an inopportune class of manifestation or other factors. As such, he will always offer the chance to settle things peacefully, though if honor demands, he will relent and do battle.
    The ideal Master for Joseph would be a man of good nature possessing morals. Though such people are a rarity among magi, Joseph will make do with what he can get. As long as he is not given reason to rebel, he will steadfastly follow his Master, defending them against the other combatants of the Holy Grail War.
    Joseph’s wish is to create a Canada where it would not be necessary to cling to figures such as himself. As his legendary reputation was born from the poor conditions of his time and the era that followed, he would gladly even renounce his place in the Throne of Heroes if his people would be allowed to live without fear and worry.

Lore
    Joe Montferrand is the favoured legendary hero of the Canadiens! He was a voyageur, a raftsman, and a strong man, that is a boulé, derived from the English bully, a title that carried a lot of respect in the old days. Born in Montreal on October 25, 1802 and died in his native city on October 4, 1864, he was to become a veritable legend because of his boxing victories. His exploits in the field of hand-to-hand combat made him into the mythical hero of the square timber trade and of the raftsmen!
    In 1818, he became a celebrity when he thrashed three hooligans who were terrorizing the inhabitants of the St. Lawrence suburb in Montreal. His admirers went around saying that few men were as strong as Montferrand and that he was able to “strike like the kick of a horse” and to “use his legs like a whiplash”.
    A victory in a boxing match in front of a large crowd against a champion of the Royal Navy won him the title of King of the French-Canadian boulés. He would be compelled from then on to defend his title against all bullies that wanted to snatch his crown away from him.
    Son of François-Joseph Favre dit Montferrand, a voyageur, and Marie-Louise Couvret, Joseph Montferrand started out in life by following in his father’s footsteps. He worked in the fur trade for the Hudson’s Bay Company, from 1823 to 1827. But like many others, he soon branched out into the timber trade. He was hired by Joseph Moore, a lumberman who was felling pine timber on the Rivière du Nord, north of St. Andrews, in Argenteuil. Later, he worked for Baxter Bowman, whose sawmills are located in the village of Buckingham, on the right bank of the Lièvre River. For more than thirty years, Montferrand was in turn foreman, crib guide, and the trusted agent of his employers, for whom he acted as a conflict mediator. They often requested his assistance and called on him to solve problems after rival groups would attack his fellow workers.
    He was a mediator first and foremost, greatly valued by the Ottawa Valley’s elites. His employers counted on him to solve conflicts that broke out between the Irish and French-Canadians on the timber rafts and in the shanties. He was a supporter of law and order and the ally of the lumbermen for whom disorder and violence were unacceptable.
    In 1857, the legendary figure left the Ottawa Valley and retired to his Rue Sanguinet home in Montreal. He is thought to have been comfortable, financially, because as a foreman he had earned three times the salary of a lumberjack. However, the former “cockerel of St. Laurent” had lost some of his feathers. At 55, his back was bent with rheumatism but, in spite of his weakened physical condition, he remained a hero.

Yet another milquetoast sheet, trying to get back into the spirit of making these again. Comments would be welcome.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 27th, 2019 at 05:43 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As strong as the guy might have been IRL, isn't B+ in Strength too much, considering he's such a recent figure? I'd personally lower it to C or C+

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    As strong as the guy might have been IRL, isn't B+ in Strength too much, considering he's such a recent figure? I'd personally lower it to C or C+
    As I see it, the Lancer class container's basic rank for Strength is B and he's known for being exceptionally strong (in the constraints of his own era), so even with the reduction coming from his era, it should come to around B or B+. The plus might've been overdoing it, I admit.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just remembered that Li Shuwen also has a B in Strength while being from the 19th century, so nevermind my previous post

i feel like there's more times when fate has broken its own rules than followed them so like just play fast and loose tbh

i say this, having never seen fate or played fgo, but still

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Siyâvash
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: The Shahnameh
    Armament: Mace, lance, shield

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MANA: D
    LUCK: E
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding - Rank A: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class.

Personal Skills

Protection from Flames - Rank B: A charm to protect oneself from fire and heat, originating from the Middle-East. In addition to shielding the user from flames, protection against certain kinds of Jinn and evil spirits is afforded.
    Rider’s resistance to flames originated from a trial that served as proof of his righteousness. As a Rider, this ability is also conferred to his mount.

Proof of Friendship - Rank D: A Skill to suppress an enemy Servant's fighting spirit to a certain extent, where then a dialogue can begin. However, the enemy Servant must not possess a Mental Pollution Skill. In regard to a Holy Grail War, an advantageous check can be obtained when constructing temporary alliances.
    Rider’s legend contains anecdotes referring to his ability as a peacemaker, even taking shelter from an angry ruler behind the walls of his enemies. However, his talents were not, in the end, enough to save him from execution.

Teachings of the Great Hero - Rank B: A Skill marking teachings received from the great hero Rostam. At its heart, it is closer to a self-admonition Skill than a blessing of any sort.
    Having been instructed by the great hero Rostam in the arts of riding, archery, hunting, conduct and speaking the truth, Rider possesses all the qualities that make up a hero and more besides. As long as he ‘behaves like a hero,’ his actions receive a plus modifier.

Noble Phantasms

Night-Colored Stallion
    Shabrang Behzād

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank D
    Rider’s mount, which was later passed onto his son. Shabrang Behzād is a great, jet-black stallion clad in an armor of soot-blackened scales. Being his trusted companion, Rider barely needs to devote his attention to guiding Shabrang, their teamwork being close to flawless.
    Though he can be summoned simply to serve as Rider’s steed, Shabrang carries a legend of his own. Owing to his name and his role in spiriting Rider away into the safety of exile from his homeland’s capital, Shabrang Behzād can conjure a darkness rivaling the blackest night, blinding all eyes on the battlefield. In such conditions, Shabrang and his Masters move as silently as a shadow, allowing them to retreat or attack at their leisure.

The Trial through the Blaze
    Gozaštan āz Ṭereyequ Šo'le

Anti-Team, Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm born from a famous part of Rider’s legend. When accused of attempting to seduce the queen of his country, placed under suspicion by the lustful queen, Rider was compelled to a ride through a great bonfire as proof of his purity. Due to his pure heart, he emerged unscathed from the inferno, proving his innocence in the eyes of his lord.
    Gozaštan āz Ṭereyequ Šo'le re-enacts Rider’s trial. When activated, he leaps, with a rough wall of blazing flames erupting the ground for him to pass through. In addition to the damage caused by the fire, the wall of flame can separate enemies from each other, hampering their ability to work together. During his leap, Rider can avoid most incoming damage in the space of a few instants.

Description
    Dislikes: Rash decisions, needless bloodshed
    Talents: All the skills expected of a hero
    Natural Enemy: Sudabeh

Rider’s true identity is Siyavâsh, the Student of Rostam.

Siyavâsh is brave, courteous and intelligent, and in many respects is an ideal hero. Despite being a prince by birth, he is more drawn to the life of a hero, preferring to live more freely and existing among the people, rather than above them. He does not see the life of a hero as a goal to aspire to, but rather as something that comes naturally. Due to his kind and allowing nature, he can be something of a doormat.
    As a hero, Siyavâsh naturally prefers to act in the ways that a righteous hero should. He is, however, greatly concerned with the conduct of the other participants of the Holy Grail War as well. Though he understands that it is the fate of Servants to fight to the death over the Holy Grail, he goes to great lengths to ensure that no atrocities or vile actions are committed, even pleading with those responsible for such things to seek forgiveness rather than persist.
    Having traveled the length and breadth of the lands of his era, Siyavâsh bears little in the way of enmity towards Heroic Spirits of any particular people. He respects the great heroes of history, those like his teacher Rostam. Though being courteous towards other heroes of his age, he is quite curious as to Servants hailing from later eras, wishing to see how the lands he once traversed developed. Due to his artistic qualities, he also finds kinship among artists and the artistically inclined.
    Siyavâsh will only truly serve under a righteous Master. Though he will do what he feels he can when serving a Master lacking in morality, he would naturally be prevented from acting to his full potential. If his Master understands the importance Siyavâsh places on his proper conduct as a hero, he would be able to fight without worry and unleash his full strength.
    As he abhors needless bloodshed, Siyavâsh is appalled at what has become of the lands he once called home. As such, his wish to the Holy Grail would be for peace to fall over what was once known as Persia, as well as the lands neighbouring it.

Lore
    Born as the son of the Shah of Iran and his concubine, Siyavâsh was sent to be tutored under the great hero Rostam due to his mother’s commoner status.
    Rostam instructed the young Siyavâsh in the arts of riding, archery, hunting, conduct and speaking the truth. These were the fundamentals in the Acheamenian system of education and are reflected in the Shahnameh on several occasions. After a few years instruction, Siyavâsh asked Rostam to return to the Court, so that he can prove his worth as a young prince.
    At first, Siyavâsh was well received at Court. The ladies swooned over his youthful good looks, while the men were impressed by his mastery of the arts. The Shah even appointed him ruler of Ctesiphon, the ancient capital of the Parthians. The Queen, Sudabeh, however, developed an instantaneous, and all consuming sexual desire for the young prince, and started a series of plans to entice him to enter her chambers.
    After many attempts by the queen to bed Siyavâsh, she grew outraged at his rejection of her advances. She ordered one of the witches in her service to find two aborted foetuses and place them in a dish. She then ran to the Shah, ripping her robes, screaming, wailing, and crying. The Shah was deeply disturbed by the sight of his wife, bloodied and in tatters. The Queen accused Siyavâsh of raping her. She provides the aborted foetuses as evidence of his violence towards a "pregnant" Queen.
    Though the evidence proved to be in Siyavâsh’s favor, the Shah nevertheless imprisoned Siyavâsh, and ordered that hundreds of beasts of burden be used to bring firewood. A gigantic mountain of fire was set alight in front of the Palace, and Siyavâsh ordered to ride through the blaze: for if he was innocent, he would emerge unscathed, and if guilty, he should surely perish. Siyavâsh, armed as a cataphract, covered in camphor and with a white cape, the symbol of innocence, mounted his faithful black steed and charged straight into fire. The Court held its breath, as he disappeared into the fire. Shortly after, the white knight emerged on his valiant black war horse unscathed, unharmed, and victorious.
    The impetuous Shah orders the immediate execution of the Queen for bringing shame on his name and kingdom. Wise and sober as ever, Siyavâsh begged for clemency. He knew that the Shah loved his wife and would soon regret her passing. Not long after, the fickle Shah might even accuse Siyavâsh of orchestrating the whole fiasco. At Siyavâsh’s advice, the Shah relented, forgiving his wife, and peace was temporarily restored to the court.
    Siyavâsh then served as commander of the Shah’s forces on many occasions. Once, during a war with the Turanians, Siyavâsh and the enemy general orchestrated a peace treaty in order to save the lives of their troops, with the offenses the Turanians had caused repaid in full. Siyavâsh’s Shah, however, was furious at the news, demanding that the death of the Turanian Emperor and the execution of Turanian hostages meant to secure the peace. Finding himself unable to take such base action, Siyavâsh returned to the court empty handed to plead his case. Declared a traitor, Siyavâsh had no choice but to seek exile, fleeing the capital in the dead of night.
    He sought shelter under the Turanian Emperor, Afrasiab. He was received warmly, and Peeran, the Grand Vizier, provided him with solace in his first few days in a foreign land. Eventually, Siyavâsh fell in love with and marries Ferigees, the Emperor's daughter, thereby sealing his new attachment to life at the Turanian Court. Delighted with the marriage, Afrasiab bestowed the Eastern county of Khotan onto the bride and groom. Siyavâsh set about creating a new city, called Siyavâshgird, or "the round city of Siyavâsh", and Gong, the Giant Castle.
    However, Siyavâsh’s rise in the Turanian court is met with disbelief and suspicion, which quickly turns to scheming. Orchestrating evidence of Siyavâsh betraying his new liege, the Turanian court drive Afrasiab, renowned for his impetuous and egotistical nature, to besiege Siyavâshgird.
    Though he is captured, Siyavâsh manages to help his wife Ferigees escape. Siyavâsh was dragged before Afrasiab, who ordered his immediate execution by beheading. The Grand Vizier Peeran implored the Emperor not to commit the horrendous mistake of killing the innocent. "Do not make thyself a flag upon this Earth." Afrasiab ignored this warning and the execution was carried out swifty. As Siyavâsh's blood reached the ground, a plant grew upon the same spot, being later named "Khune Asyavushan," or the "blood of Siyavâsh."
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 28th, 2019 at 01:05 PM.